"Trump won bigly" - debate summed up by Scott Adams

archive.fo/YHYHi

blog.dilbert.com/post/151599421561/quick-debate-reactions-from-switzerland

Some quick reactions

1. When the Access Hollywood tape came up, Trump dismissed it as locker room banter that he regrets. You expected that part. The persuasion move was that he quickly contrasted that “small” issue with images of ISIS beheadings, and cage-drownings. It was a high ground maneuver, a powerful visual anchor (like the Rosie O’Donnell move from his first primary debate), and a contrast play. In this framing, Trump cares about saving your life while Clinton cares about your choice of words. I realize the issue is Trump’s alleged deeds, not his words. But in terms of debate persuasion, Trump nailed it hard.

2. Clinton’s body language was defensive. Trump is physically larger and prowled the stage. He won the optics. It only got worse when a fly landed on Clinton’s face mid-answer. Both candidates looked perfect in terms of wardrobe and hair, given what they have to work with.

3. Trump threw in enough random details about Syria to persuade viewers that he knows more than they thought he knew. And he did a great job selling the idea that he knows more than the generals (as ridiculous as that sounds), at least in terms of not announcing where we plan to attack. I agree with the moderator who said there might be good reasons for announcing attacks – such as giving time for civilians to leave – but it wasn’t quite a counter-argument. Trump succeeded in looking informed on Syria, and at the same time reinforced the “can’t keep a secret” theme for Clinton.

4. Trump’s pre-debate show with Bill’s alleged victims dismantled Clinton’s pro-woman high ground before the debate even started. I didn’t see the pre-debate show, but I assume it was impactful. It had to be. Clinton looked shaken from the start.

5. The best quotable moments from the debate are pro-Trump. His comment about putting Clinton in jail has that marvelous visual persuasion quality about it, and it was the laugh of the night, which means it will be repeated endlessly. He also looked like he meant it.

Clinton’s Abe Lincoln defense for two-faced politicking failed as hard as anything can fail. Mrs. Clinton, I knew Abe Lincoln, and you’re no Abe Lincoln. You know that was in your head. Or it will be.

6. Most of the rest was policy stuff that no one understands or cares about. We don’t know how to fix Obamacare or what to do with TPP. But by acting competent on these and other policy issues, Trump gains more than Clinton in persuasion.

7. Trump attacked Clinton on emails, and did a good job. His base needed that.

8. Clinton had to defend her “deplorables” comment. She said she regretted it. Regret isn’t what the public wanted to hear. That’s about her. They wanted to hear that she doesn’t think that way. She failed to address the emotional part of that topic, and that’s a persuasion fail.

9. Trump defended his “extreme” vetting fairly well, but he did miss a huge opportunity for reframing. Trump mentioned the need for Muslims to help the country by informing on known terrorists in their ranks. He could have gone a step farther and said that he takes responsibility for some Islamophobia by his tough talk, but the solution to Islamaphobia is not what Trump says or does going forward. The solution is for the community itself to self-police the bad elements in its ranks. You can think that is unfair – because it is – but it might be the only solution in the long run.

Other urls found in this thread:

politics1.com/p2016.htm
jewishanswers.org/ask-the-rabbi-category/the-jewish-legal-system/?p=3510
downloadperiscopevideos.com/
twitter.com/kristina_basham/status/784087963546320896
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/super-rich-swiss-village-opts-for-200000-fine-instead-of-accepting-10-refugees-a7053826.html
bl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really looking forward to Coffee with Scott Adams this morning.

I wonder if Farage really did help Trump out with his speaking. He seemed more calm yet still had that anger that caused him to slip up in the first debate.

Made him look like a spear rather than a baseball bat

I actually thought this had been debunked as a rumor, but the debate makes me wonder if its true.

A lot of those quick sarcastic one-liners were undeniable very Nige.

The rest of the blog post is worth reading too, and so I'm posting it here.

_________

I talked to a Swiss local yesterday about American politics. He says everyone in Switzerland is following the race closely. He favors Trump because he thinks Trump would be better for the global economy. I asked if anyone he knows in Switzerland is worried about Trump’s “temperament” and having his finger on the nukes. The Swiss man literally laughed. I had trouble explaining why that was even a topic in the United States. Apparently their news sources filter out some of that stuff. He wasn’t worried and didn’t know anyone who is. (But this is a data point of one. Don’t assume too much.)

I also asked the Swiss man what kind of problems they have in Switzerland. He laughed again. The answer is “none.” Literally.

Good economy.

Plenty of jobs.

No racial strife.

Low crime rate.

Highest standard of living.

No real pollution.

No litter.

No homeless that I could see.

He also told me that it is illegal to build a mosque in Switzerland because they don’t want to change their national character, which is 95% Christian he estimated. He said (and I did not fact-check) that the Swiss allow no immigration at all unless the person has special skills or marries a citizen.

And the gun ownership in Switzerland is 100% for adult males. That’s their militia. Yet crime is low.

Make of that what you will. It’s simplistic to think that a total ban on immigration plus universal male gun-ownership helps Switzerland have no real problems. But you can’t rule it out, either.

Trump is trying to make America a bit more like Switzerland. Clinton is trying to make America less like Switzerland. Spend a day in Switzerland and tell me who has the better plan. This country is amazing.

How do I marry a Swiss?

But but but user! What about all those school shootings and the nutjobs who can't control themselves? We need the government to protect us from ourselves!

Step 1: Be a native born Swiss citizen

Be good looking, healthy, physically abled and work a job.

I was having a nice beer on the lake of Geneva this summer (was camping in the Alps with GF and bike(pic related)). While sitting there and enjoying the sights and sounds a nigger walked by and started being a nigger to a couple Aryan woman who where having a drink. The woman told him to fuck off and so he did. It just goes to show, even a few nigs fuck-up the place.

Maybe to become a full citizen but getting a residence permit is something else entirely, not so difficult.

have lods a mone

I think this clip is the moment Trump won the election, and the lugenpresse lost it.

He seems a really intelligent guy, but I don't understand his need to endorse both Clinton and Johnson to avoid being called names.

Just endorse the person who you want to win or don't bother endorsing anyone.

Nice bike - I'd take her for a ride for sure ;)

It's far too easy and the fellow described in is a deluded optimist. There's far too much crime in Switzerland and it's, unsurprisingly, the fault of non-White foreigners.

While I understand the political difficulties of such a decision, the only solution to the crime problem is an explicitly racial immigration policy that bars all non-Whites qua non-Whites, and fuck 'em if the ass if they complain.

He had a shit ton of bots attack him when he endorsed Trump. Endorsed Johnson, and it magically goes away.

checked

Not to mention he was getting death threats and shit.

Your girlfriend has cracking tits.

There needs to be a zero tolerance for non-whites in europe. If you cant act like a human you can fuck right off.

He lives in California, he's absolutely right to be cautious.

Is it really that bad that they need to find a cartoonist and beat some leftist love and peace into him just for supporting Trump? I really gotta stop being surprised with how low liberals will stoop.

la vita e bella

Pattern recognition is thoughtcrime.

When I traveled there many years ago for work I almost never saw blacks but instead many European immigrants or dual citizens. (my landlord was Greek and neighbors were a British family for example) Everyone got along.

A friend of mine just started an 18 month project assignment over there. I'm suddenly even more jealous. Pic is from his Kikebook page.

Isn't Switzerland too crowded? I always got that impression.

If he hadn't been by himself there would have been trouble. I'm proud there are still Aryan women who won't burn coal.

Are you American? Just about everywhere in Europe is too crowded for rural burgers.

Never been there. Don't know.

He is obviously a Trump supporter. Claiming to endorse other candidates because he fears repercussions is his way of calling attention to the leftist bullshit.

Yes.

Had a similar experience, best years of my life

Why is he so fucking stupid?

those dubs are wasted on you, the endorsement is a joke just like his clinton endorsement. only libshits are retarded enough to think he is being serious

primarily to avoid being called an alleged enabler of alleged sex abusers and their alleged enablers.

Is there some magic technique to watch periscope on a PC?
It hasn't played videos for me in months. Maybe because I'm yuroppoor?

Great bike for sure

Merci.

If race-mixing was`t pushed by the kikes it would have remained the disgusting taboo that it is.
These woman may have been coalburners if they where in a more kike infested country.

If we hadn't let jews be in our countries, they wouldn't have been able to spread niggers around the world with their slave trade.

Confusing big league for bigly

Come on bud

I fucking hate kikes

nice 5d chess skills mate /sarcasm

Trump supporters will be mobbed by feral "people" her in Cali now, its a fact of life here.
SoGay

Works passably for me on a mac. Have to refresh a lot if watching live, and skip a few seconds when it freezes while watching after it is over.

When I was a child and I cussed in front of my mother, she would punish me. It didn't matter that someone else out in the world was murdering, because I had to be held accountable for what I did and said.

Trump's deflection onto ISIS is an attempt to deflect.from himself, of which I will admit he is a master of deflection. Yeah, I did X, but Y is much worse! How is Holla Forums falling for this tactic?

how is clinton any better?
you have any alternative?

if you're heterosexual the leaks aren't nearly as bad as the media makes them out to be.

At least you got that right.
Let`s say Trump falls on his sword and begs forgiveness, what would happen then?
Democracy is fucked and gives the stage to theatrics as we see these days, it`s something that comes with the territory.

Cooper did her no favours there the silly fag

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

Nobody is fucking interested in Trump being put in the dock by a bunch of weasels and criminals for sexist bragging he made 11 years ago. The correct response from Trump is rhetorical reframes and indictments of these faggots.

So Trump has a bit of a discrepancy in his taxes. Toss in some backdoor dirty deals.Okay.
Cunton has had many American citizens KILLED and was a major spearhead for cucking America to be as bad as it is now. She is outright for a massive increase of immigration too.

Oh yeah, clearly the exact same thing you dumbass shill.

Because ISIS is killing people and we don't have time for this shit. We need solutions to these problems and fucking feelings. He didn't rape anybody. He groped a groupie. ISIS is beheading people. The economy sits on massive bubble. The current establishment is pushing for war with Russia. That isn't misdirection, it's trying to get back on point.

I have dozens of alternatives.

politics1.com/p2016.htm

No, they're not at bad as the MSM wants, but the deflection is weaksauce. He should be a man and apologize, not try to deflect. Just a simple "sorry about that" with no excuses or deflection. It isn't a sign of weakness to apologize for offending someone.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Oh you totally got me there. Ouch, right in the buzzwords. I guess I'm #mentallyhill now, or maybe I should just wait for Hitler, hmm?

So, let's say I were to catch a ban. If I were to appeal the ban and say "You can't ban me! ISIS is killing people!" do you think I would be unbanned?

After all, it's just banter … b-but ISIS! ISIS!!!!

Fuck off retard, you deserve to be banned for being so stupid.

He literally did nothing wrong though.

BUT ISIS!!!

He actually did. We all know it's locker-room talk, but it's supposed to stay in the locker-room. There's a reason we don't talk that way in front of our wife or daughter. He got caught and that's that. Why is a simple apology so difficult?

Because unlike your mom punishing you for doing X but not Y, we have to make a binary choice between X and Y, you dumb shit. So it's kind of relevant which is worse.

The only thing that matters this election is immigration
Trump is the only one who has even offered a possibility of sending the illegals back. Will that solve all the problems? No, but it puts the racial aware white americans on a much better footing for the nation's collapse in the next decade

Your mother is suicidally depressed because you turned out to be such a tremendous failure.

He did apologize though.

He gave an excellent apology

Nice Rules For Radicals bullshit. You are trying hold people to false standards that you yourself don't adhere to. If he actually raped somebody, that would be something. Bill did. Hillary destroyed his accusers. But you are correcting the record so that doesn't matter to you.

The fact is that you on the left have a cult mentality much like the church of Scientology. You will do whatever you can to destroy dissenting views and opinions. You can't handle the fact that we are bringing actual substantive arguments or policy to the table. So let's keep talking about bullshit that doesn't effect the course of the country.

Bill isn't a candidate.

Blame OP. He made the thread. If it was bullshit, then why can't Holla Forums shut the fuck up about it?

BTFO!

The OP is about much more than the lewd recording shit you dwell on

Neither was Melania and that didn't stop kikes bringing out her modeling photos and concern trolling people whether or not they want a whore in the white house.
Everything is fair game now.

you ctr aren't /pol.

You are correct. Bill isn't the candidate. The woman who destroyed his accusers are. The woman who said every woman claiming rape deserved to be heard then shrank when Bill's victims got brought up is.

Trump is nowhere near perfect. But he is trying to fix this country for the little guy. Hillary only looks out for her wallet. The leaks prove this. Her lying before Congress proves that.

Fuck's sake, man.

THIS
an eye for an eye

kike

what?

Scorch the Earth

The purest and most effective form of justice is not kikeish.
If someone hits you, you don't turn the other cheek to hit, you hit him back ten times stronger.

This is the feeling I get when Trump wins the election, we become friends with Putin, we start working with Russia and China, and MAGA becomes MEGA.

Make Earth Great Again.

I haven't been following the russia shit, why are so many politicians up in arms against them again?

They're being bad goyim by not letting Uncle Sam bomb Assad to a pulp.

faggots something something muh ukraine something syria

Is`t that from the kikes book?
I do agree with you user

Code of Hammurabi

jewishanswers.org/ask-the-rabbi-category/the-jewish-legal-system/?p=3510

what's the problem?

Interesting thanks user.
"The Code of Hammurabi is a well-preserved Babylonian law code of ancient Mesopotamia, dating back to about 1754 BC (Middle Chronology). It is one of the oldest deciphered writings of significant length in the world. The sixth Babylonian king, Hammurabi, enacted the code, and partial copies exist on a seven and a half foot stone stele and various clay tablets. The code consists of 282 laws, with scaled punishments, adjusting "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" (lex talionis)[1] as graded depending on social status, of slave versus free man.[2] Nearly one-half of the code deals with matters of contract, establishing, for example, the wages to be paid to an ox driver or a surgeon. Other provisions set the terms of a transaction, establishing the liability of a builder for a house that collapses, for example, or property that is damaged while left in the care of another. A third of the code addresses issues concerning household and family relationships such as inheritance, divorce, paternity, and sexual behavior. Only one provision appears to impose obligations on an official; this provision establishes that a judge who reaches an incorrect decision is to be fined and removed from the bench permanently.[3] A few provisions address issues related to military service."
~Kikepedia.

To think, at one point Sweden was practically synonymous with Switzerland

I thought it was the SPLC, the ADL, and the European Congress of jews that teaches us to turn the other cheek because not all muslims, racism, and the Shoah

Yep.

>mfw when I get to BTFO lefties Destroying their ability to enjoy Tendies. while getting my after walk/jog coffee.

And thanks to last night's debate I have a great soundbite to net me IRL tears.

Thank you my God-Emperor for these salty tears I am about to enjoy.

Consider the record corrected!

he is pointing out Leftists are violent

Because, dipshit, no one would care what Trump said except in the context of running for President and in this race we are supposed to choose which one of these people will represent us as a country. This isn't about a red herring or anything else - the whole point of this debate is to determine which candidate is better. You can call it deflection all you want but Trump pointing out Hillary is worse in every way is the reason why we're engaged and invested in the debate at all.

In other words, your example is nonsense. A more accurate version would be your mom being put into a room and told to decide whether she wants to reward/punish you or a murderer based on the case you make before her. She only has that choice - it's a zero sum game. She can't punish you both. Pointing out that your opponent is a murderer and the worst you ever did all your life is smoke weed is highly relevant to her decision.

Russia has been trying to expand against the kike world orders wishes. They have kikes there in Russia too being all kiked as they are but they aren't allowed to be dual citizens, they have to remain in Russia so for now they aren't shitting where they eat, that is they aren't totally jewing russia into oblivion like they are US and other places because they have to experience anything that happens there. The rest of the world kikes want to kike Russia hard though so there's a lot of aggressive posturing.

Also it's fucking Russia.

Muh rural brother

You have to shill smarter, you're too stupid. No-one falls for that conflation

I hate how the media is normalizing violence against Trump supporters. When Trump wins, he has to do what he can to break up the media monopolies so shit like that stops.

Don't be like the sandniggers that come here to shit up our gene pool and take advantage of a system they had no hand in building.

The problem you're not realizing is that the President isn't supposed to be "one of us". The President is supposed to represent the "best of us".

If you think the best of us is some saggy old white man who denigrates women and other minorities, then you're an idiot who should be banned IRL.

Add filter > id+

Bye bye shill

They want Russia to be a slave state, and Russia is not complying.

Sounds like you're a beta faggot.

Go home nigger.

How has that whole "best of us" thing worked out with past Presidents? Bunch of lofty fucks who acted above it all while selling everyone down the river.

You can fuck right off, shill

He's pretty much saying he could've both defended his stance on the muslim ban and blamed the muslims for islamophobia at once at once, that would've been brilliant.

Your mother is not the ultimate arbitrar of right and wrong. The argument you present amounts to shaming others for not fearing an authority figure in your life. Perhaps you should reflect on whether she was teaching you manners or intimidating you into doing what she wants.

Being a man means making the right decisions, even if you are seen as a horrible person at the time. Trump is making the right decisions on how to approach his campaign. Liberals won't lessen their attacks with another apology. They lack the capacity to forgive others. Consider that both Hillary and Jeb are the same in this respect. They use words like irredeemable and unforgivable. They have no concept of justice.

I smell a non Holla Forumsack. It's a strong smell.

Not really. What he would've done by saying that is admit the framing of the democrats: that muslims are little angels. When we both know they are a dominant warrior culture that want to take over. They understand only strength, and Trump stays true to that reality. By your logic, every attack against Trump can be defended while he attacks back. The last thing Trump wants to do is acknowledge the reality that the MSM is trying to frame.

No mention of a father. Go figure.

It's muh PR, but for mudslimes. Imagine them going taqqiya so much they cripple themselves of any ability to hurt someone.

This:

You don't run away from your own nation, you improve it. We who live in nations torn to shreds by liberalism must make sacrifices so our children may enjoy what we have not been able to. Running away is not what European men should do.

Image related.

CTR detected. Yes, the "best of us" is represented by a wealthy alpha white man in this country.

• The worst of us are indeed women, particularly women who have invaded politics like weeds and think they have a right to play in the man's game (but sacrifice nothing for it) and won't fuck to save their own species. Put their asses back in the fucking kitchen, raise the children and stay the fuck out of our shit.

• The worst of us are also objectively and measurably "other minorities" like shitskins - welfare recipients who refuse to labor and spend their entire lives collectively leeching off the white man's accomplishments, and especially kikes - the people who have infiltrated the white man's system and used it to enslave him with their false ideas about equality.

You named the worst of our society, people who are worthy of scorn and denigration, people who are destroying the great civilization we have created. Now GTFO.

Youtube-dl to download the MP4 after the fact.

also
Scott is a cuck in sheep's clothing. There's absolutely nothing unfair about it.

That is a very good idea.

He is a literal cuck actually, or he was at least before his wife threw him out.

Don't worry though, he bought a house close by so he can still stay in touch and offering a helping hand when needed.

That isn't to say I dislike him. He isn't remotely Holla Forums however.

I like the original better.

I'd imagine we would have designated streets for the kind of trees to hang them from

It is in the Bible too, somewhere near the 10 commandments.

It's a scare nigger. Keeps the other niggers away from your h'white daughter.

Fucking kek

It's how just about all of those people enacted justice back then. There were no prisons to throw people into for years, so you had to have a punishment that was quick to enact but would stick with them.

It's in the old testament, which is generally regarded as archaic and jewish by normal christians, or catholics at least.

Of course its in the Bible, the Bible stole all the good shit. Hammurabi's Code predates the Bible.

Reminder that liberals won't pick up on that reasoning and will think it's 'normal'

Bitch please, that's thinking small. We need entire forests specially planted and planned for the day of the rope.

Do your part and get started, we will need as many as we can get.

I should mention, Hammurabi's Code is notable because he actually wrote this shit down and set it in stone. That was his major innovation, writing it down. It's safe to assume it was not a grand departure from the contemporary state of justice in the ancient world, we remember him because he wrote it down and it survived.

That's because they are subhuman word-thinkers.

Seeing how our Nige improved in his second EU debate against Nick Clegg, I wouldn't put it past him if he did actually give out advice for Trump.

Technically this should be done in every "community", with high incident of crimes and terrorism, else everybody there end ups being or looking complacent the incidents.

The Swiss man nailed it.
Plus anyone with more than two brain cells and not pozzed, will be pro-Trump anywhere.
Hence why the (((media))) tries to bring a narrative of "anomalous" rise of "Extreme Right-Wing" that could result into ebil nazis and WW3, as if they went full "OY VEY THE GOYIM ARE WAKING UP"

Basically Russia seems to oppose U.S./Globalist expansion, so (((they))) want a war to subdue them

There were no prisons where you could put niggers and let taxpayers feed them. FTFY.
It's a good rule to have, both then and now.

why are flies attracted to shit?

Maybe this can explain it.

Reminder that Switzerland was founded by the remnants of the Templar order, and that Swiss banks act as haven outside of the Jew system.

tell her about the gun in your pants

I use this website to download them downloadperiscopevideos.com/
It's a bit wonky so you might have to try a couple of times.

Now this is Jewing.

Thanks for reminding Holla Forums that anyone censoring God or Yahweh is most likely a literal kike.

Lol u limeys always want some credit for god emperor and look for any reason to post in Holla Forums proper instead of staying in /brit/pol. When we take over the planet, we'll give you and Nige first dibs on removing scum off Britannia. Calm down already

This isn't reddit. You have no power here.

Is there a webm of the putting clinton in jail part?

also Military service is mandatory…first year out of high school and off you go for two years minimum which is why their people are so disciplined and strong
I have a friend that lives there and I have been trying to get in for years, but money is the real key to access their country.

also

I'm in Canada and I have been trying my best for over a decade. This country has always been pozzed, even when I was a kid and it's getting worse.

If I were to go to another country it would be 1000% commitment to make it great and prevent what happened in Canada.

Scott Adams is a fag enabler. Remember this after Trump gets in.

Your GF looks like she's on the sharp decline of weight gain. Get on her case about it.

Give him a SS hat and he'll look like a nazi commander ready to incinerate some kikes.

Because the cold war never ended for these people, why do you think there's so much interest in Syria & co?

How does America benefit from the political instability in Syria, Iraq & Afghanistan that they've caused over the past 20-30 years in this grand chess game they've been playing?

Well it's got a nice location to the south of Russia for a start, and it stops Russia expanding outside of the little barricade the US has set up with Europe on the west and China on the east, since the advent of nuclear devices Americas aim has been to end the stalemate of mutually assured destruction, if they can surround Russia with anti-ballistics, that's it, America wins.

Although with the news that the plutonium disposal treaty between Russia and the US has broken down means the Russia isn't taking this lying down and both sides will potentially begin testing nukes again soon. Bad time to live near Nevada or West Coast. Good time to start packing Iodine in your first-aid kits though.

Of course this might not be an issue if Trump is elected, as he doesn't seem to have the hatred every other politician has for Russia.

Nogs and shitskins don't do cold.

Feels good man

she probably has sex with migrants

If it only shows persons then how come Africa is so densely populated ?

keked so hard when that happened

pfffahahaha
As if cheeki breekis aren't researching technology to bypass it. Remember that time a Russian fighter jet flew around an American ship several times with targeting systems being as useful as Bernie?

HOLY SHIT!!!!

If dubs, Shillary has chronic diahrea and contracts a urine infection!

PRAISE KEK!

There's a story about an army, during one of the world wars, who decided to shit on Swiss' historic neutrality and march through their country to get to Denmark or France or somewhere, I don't know i'm fuzzy on the details. But anyway this was a big, bad goddam army and they figured if Switzerland started up some shit, they'd soon regret it. As they were marching through the country they got approached by one of the weirdest goddam armies they'd ever seen. The fuckers came from literally nowhere, wearing all whites, blending in with the snow like ghosts, yodeling like fucking madmen, most of them on skies.

It was an absolute fucking massacre. The encroaching army was fully supplied, loaded for goddam bear, but those fucking nutjobs on skis not only wrecked their shit, but scared the absolute fuck out of them and they hightailed it out of there in record time.

Normie.

It's Big League you fucking retard

what could have been.

Well they don't call them mountain jews for nothing

9. Give blow for blow, scorn for scorn, doom for doom - with compound interest liberally added thereunto! Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, aye four-fold, a hundred-fold! Make yourself a Terror to your adversary, and when he goeth his way, he will possess much additional wisdom to ruminate over. Thus shall you make yourself respected in all the walks of life, and your spirit your immortal spirit - shall live, not in an intangible paradise, but in the brains and sinews of those whose respect you have gained.

top fucking kek

Try talking to a Canadian, all their news is 100% anti-trump.

fixed

Trips for Trump!

reee

YOU HAD ONE JOB

Le persuasion man is stabbing that poon? I'm reading his book A.S.A.P.

Bernie Sanders might be a filthy kike, but he's at least a friend to the animals. Anybody have that pic of him on stage with the gorillas?

sounds comfy as fuck

Amen.

Fucking harem degenerate though.

I was talking to Canadians, they said the wall was a bad idea because it could spark a war with Mexico, and that Americans would go up the wall and shoot Mexicans. Truth is, when they told me that, and they all seemed to agree on it so I think they got this from similar source, I had no response so much it was far grabbing. It's only after recollecting my thoughts I noticed how insane what they said was.

theres nothing to do in switzerland except shoot guins and buy ridiculously modified expensive cars

Hi Scott.
twitter.com/kristina_basham/status/784087963546320896

Could've been during Napoleon's era, come to think of it.

Anyway, anyone know what i'm talking about. My college history teacher told us about it and it stuck with me. I'd like to read more about it.

he should've kept saying she was his "neighbor"

Swiss bank privacy has taken significant downturns due to american pressure during the last decade or two.

He needs to be lynching a nigger in the second panel

it was.

Switzerland has celebrated just over 200 years of never going to war and only some occasional downing of airplanes that violate airspace.

Also, it didn't federally recognize woman voting until 71. It was resisted by some canton up until 1990.

If there was an uncucked nation left in Europe, its the mountain jew

shh, let us live in fantasy for 3 seconds

She might as well have fucked the nigger, it wouldn't have made her any less trashy.

Top Kek.

Yeah, not having to spend all that time about uncovering government subterfuges and making sure corrupt candidates don't see power and overtaking the lugenpresse at every turn sure is freeing up some major time.

HE WILL MAKE US GREAT AGAIN!

HE WILL!

I'm killing myself brb

To be fair, he's a fucking multimillionaire, so it's not exactly hard. 80 year old fucks who can't even get it up anymore bag this level of poon all the time.

My initial reaction as well. But then again, he might not even be that rich. He might in fact, be really good at persuasion.
You know what I believe him now. He won me over, a thing which only a true master persuader could do. I truly see now that he is a great man.

Gee, I wonder what all those things have in common? I wonder if maybe there is one single thing that connects them all?

First step on the road to sharing her like a good goy.

why does he live in a bank vault?

No real pollution must be why, that is why I will enact this carbon-tax on the middle class, it will fix everything!

Signed
-PM Justin Trudeau

This is a public forum.

Fucking incredible. Everyone needs to see this, not just on Holla Forums.

Hey, three out of four!

underrated post

You just have to make an order of magnitude of dummy missiles on top of the real ones, and the most expensive and technological anti-ballistic system is a waste.

Shouldn't be all that expensive or hard to do either.

top kuk

It's even multicultural. But with white people cultures.

Switzerland seems to be the only example of multiculturalism working. Probably because German culture, French culture and Italian culture aren't that alien from one another, as well as they're the same race.

It's fucking switzerland, dude

Because muh picture of dead four year old.

No matter how hard they try to emotionally blackmail the public, we will never be in favor of a war against Russia.

Singapore is also a fully functional multi culti state, but whites are a minority there. Most residents are oriental or a varying shade of brown.

Singapore has been able to handle multiculturalism for two reasons
1. They're overwhelmingly Chinese
2. Singapore is a police state

I like that he said that, but

The fact that he is avoiding allegiance because he is afraid of slander is not a good thing at all. People need to stop being afraid of being called names.

It seems like a huge farce, not sure who is taking the bait. Just another political item. Honestly, with Russia. They sound like huge faggots pretending it's a thread.

threat

Singapore is also essentially fascist.

If it were an actual democracy, it would just devolve into each identity group shilling for their own gibsmedats. Like what you see in western countries with nonwhite metastases

Last I checked, she is part Iranian.
Pre-mudslime and mongol invasions, Iran was basically white and still have pure Caucasian populations there today.

Take it as you will.

Switzerland has no problems because it is the center for globalists. It's _the_ banking country along with the other things mentioned. Do you think it was luck that they avoided world war 2?

Didn't Switzerland decide to just pay a huge fine to the EU instead of accepting refugees?

Switzerland is not part of the EU.

Your gf has some decent sweatermeat, OP, you degenerate.

I found the story I was thinking of. It was just one small (rich) town instead of the whole country. independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/super-rich-swiss-village-opts-for-200000-fine-instead-of-accepting-10-refugees-a7053826.html

They did it to his supporters in San Jose and San Diego.

Holy shit, so Australia is just one big no man's land.

One huge desert, thanks abbos.

The mp4 is unedited, the webm is mixed with vidyashit.

Did you really cut out the cheering in the end? The audience is the most important part for the dumbfucks. This half-ass shit is pure subversion.

Bit of a butterface you got there laddie

i like this guy's subtle troll

"Self-protection for me, but not for thee goyim. You wouldn't want to do something irresponsible like taking the law into you own hands, would you?"

heh

I mean that sounds nice. I guess it's one of the options to go IF Killary wins. Don't get me wrong I woud LOVE to fight in the streets durring the day of the rope, but as much as I hate being a defeatist shill, IF she wins it's all over, there will be a chance for us to fight back of course, once the country goes into a state of chaos, but she would declare martial law and have the support of nearly the entire EU cabal at that point. Militia men fighting with guerilla tactics would only be able to hold out for so long.

Switzerland sounds nice and comfy though.

pick one.

switzerland has always seemed like Ethiopia

fuck I meant whitetopia*

stupid autocorrect, hilarious though

he's not smart, he's just smug and common-sensical, I expected more

I don't think Adams is afraid of being called names but is afraid of getting physically attacked

Yeah the justice system needs to be calibrated to the various civilization levels of the different subgroups in a population. If the intention is to co-exist with American blacks — rather than simply exporting them back to west Africa — then you basically need Jim Crow laws & penalties, and a suspension of the constitutional protections that are otherwise afforded to higher civilization-level subgroups. Monkey courts for monkeys, basically. If you're even under suspicion for fucking up, then the punishment is swift and severe. Sterilization and the death penalty should be employed liberally for black males and females, even for actions that whites would hardly consider offenses, such as out-of-wedlock pregnancy and miscegenation with other groups. Blacks can't conceptualize the abstract connection between criminality and jail time — or the connection between individual L.E.O. officials and the authority of the state.

I C&P'd a blog post by Scott Adams, OK. That didn't nominate me to be the thread authority on Switzerland. I don't know.

Nigger, I was about to light you up! ;^)

Switzerland is full of Swiss people; Nordic white people. This was obvious to even the dullest Holla Forumslacks. (I hope)

This post deserves recognition, thanks.

He wasnt the only one to write it down. His code was the only one to survive.

DESIGNATED LYNCHING STREETS

Switzerland is also a quite small country with terrain that makes it quite difficult to get in without going through the border guards.

Russia just isn't enough like Sweden for the tastes of said politicians.

When the Soviet Union falls, it surprises everyone.

An entire paradigm with your local (((elites))) becomes obsolete in a matter of days.

So they attempt what is called "the end of history". Basically use NATO but specifically the US to be the attack dog while every other country toes the line.

Now enter Putin. Through a mixture of bribery, intimidation and legitimate skill, he takes power. Every Tsar who hasnt had power handed to them does this. Completely par for the course.

Now whether Vlad was a true believer in the Soviet system or not, he knew that a unipolar world is doomed to tyranny. There are simply too many different peoples to all bend knee to Americanism. Also, as a Russian, the general paranoia of Western Europeans invading the steppes to bring their ways of life and thought is real. So he sees NATO not just expanding into lands that were historically near Russia (Austria, Hungary, Romania, Poland) but into lands that have been ruled directly by the Tsars for centuries like Ukraine and Georgia.

This is a direct threat to the Russian state, which is multi cultural, multi ethnic and multi religious. The ethnonationalism that American and NATO have used to break apart nations in Europe and across the globe is opposed to the old imperial system in Russia where one group dominates the others. Putin knows it would be the end of a powerful Russia if the Chechens, Tartars, and various Central Asian peoples were to break off.

Thus he is forced by necessity to defend the old Soviet Union borders, out of ensuring safety for his own people.

And because a unipolar world is the goal of our lovely (((elites))), a powerful Russia can not be allowed to offer an alternative to the one-size fits all government systems that are all ruled from New York, Washington and Brussels.

Is he getting redpilled?

This.

It doesn't make sense.
If you're in Sweden or Canada, you should stay and try in vain to improve it?

To be fair, it's pretty cold in Alaska.

The debate was pretty surprising. In the first few minutes, you'd think Clinton would win and then wow. Throughout the debate Trump just was the leader to the point Hillary was left behind to the paleoproterozoic period.

Man, fuck those fucking moderators, so salty.

Huh, I thought Europe would be more crowded than where I live, but apparently it's about the same, if not less in some areas. I'm guessing people complaining about how crowded it is live in rural areas?

Next debate will be maximum smug.

based country

In regards to Canada, you're going to want fifth columnist there. With Sweden, I think the place is nearly at a boiling point. Those people can take a fucking beating if you look at it.

Id stop using that meme pic–makes us look stupid.

Singapore is National Libertarian. You have a great deal of freedom to do what you want with your money and your time, but step out of line and its a caning.

Also, all these dubs.

Stopped reading there. Wtf is this about noone understanding policy bullshit? Take it from a moron voting for Gary Johnson to admit he doesn't know shit aside from "dude weed man" and "the market fixes everything"…

We're all gonna make it fam.

Are you retarded or just ignorant?

Scott Adams is Trump's Goebbels, only more effective.

Some faggot blogger is far from being his Goebbels.

Oh, I see it's both.

Good day to you, Goon-chan.

nice

Stephen Miller is Trump's Goebbels. I miss his rally warm ups.

Beat me to it user.

Rudy Giuliani hasn't been doing half bad, though I miss the feeling of having a true young American nationalist represent us publicly on stage.

Just bare in mind that he's been writing a lot of Trump's speeches and thay the (((media))) was starting to catch on quickly to what he was doing.

They can't insult Giuliani though because 9/11.

He "supported" Clinton before for the same sort of reasons. It's pretty fucking brilliant. I saw him interviewed on Waterfilters show. He's smart.

If it works here then it definitely works on libtards too.

nice tits

That was brutal. So Trump IS a woman beater after all!

Willow is strong and fast growing.

t. Arborist

Hi Scott

You just made me realize why the respawn rate of willow trees in runescape was that high

But temporary or permanent residents cannot vote.

You bet you're ass he did, Scott. In one year from now, the Clinton crime ring will be rekt.

Try using fast-growing bamboo, I hear that the charlies got some of the best kind.

MAKE AMERICA SWITZERLAND AGAIN

Wait isn't that the guy that was fighting with Aids Skrillex?! He now works for infowars?

Well fuck me it is. "Infowars Reporter Owen Shroyer The Cuck Destroyer" kek

Except Sweden did not have as many guns as Switzerland.

When he said to Cunton
it certainly sounded like Nige was speaking through Trump.

He's a Euro, they don't have the same hangups about nudity that we do.

Also used to be fine for men to be naked near each other, up until the kikes normalized faggotry. In a normal high-trust white society, nobody freaks out over trivial crap, it's only when society degenerates that decent folk start throwing up barriers as a necessity to try to stem the tide.

God DAMN, Scott Adams is a hero. Praise kek for delivering him to the earth to spread the message.

10/10

Important to remember that Putin is probably not really "on our side" but he believes in realpolitik so Russia's interest match our own for now.

They're concerned for their own. Which is good and leaves a fair amount of common ground for nationalists and Russia. Historically speaking, they're fairly open to cordial relations if they aren't threatened. Russia can even be a good friend when people are open to friendship. For example, the Tsar along with Prussia actually supported the US during our civil war and worked to keep western Europe from interfering, even sending a fleet to NY.

Unlike Chinese ambitions which are necessarily global based on their population, Russia really only can have major influence in the east as it is interested in cultural hegemony. Now that communism is gone and has limited jewish influence, there is a real chance for a good working relationship with Russia.

Now that ZOG is terrified of losing some influence they're trying to provoke Putin and cause a showdown of old enemies to solidify their position.

I almost shit my pants when the crowd went wild. I thought it would be stacked with hill shills, it just goes to show that Trump is truly the champion of the people.

if CNN wasnt shillary network, theyd be blasting that all day for a solid week

Scott cucks out
bl og.dilbert.com/post/151737656851/the-era-of-women

He thinks Hillary is going to win now.

Goddammit Scott.

Right it's been happening since the fucking RNC what was that about chaos and selling trucks? Never gonna buy that book.

"If I'm wrong, it doesn't disprove me at all!"

There was a lot of finger-wagging, lecturing & overall disgust with Clinton's actions that helped frame her as a villain. This was executed & delivered far better than Hillary's usual attempts against Trump which greatly lack substance by comparison.

Much of it gave Trump the appearance of a disappointed authority figure sending Clinton to the time-out corner; a recently-arrived father figure enforcing the rules against a poorly-behaved child. I suspect this was a very effective Trump-Clinton dynamic to convey to voters.

Guys, relax. The supposed flip is all a set up for his following points:

>2. Everything that goes wrong with the country from this point forward is women’s fault.

Oh, and he closes it with:

kek

it don't matter, nunnadis matters. the only think that'll save illary is massive vote fraud and project veritas seems all over that. we got boots on the ground fam.

Actually, this would make a great Ben Garrison comic.

An exhausted Mother America represented by the Statue of Liberty, Hillary as a toddler with broken phones & servers around her, scandals, etcetera, maybe a chalk board with THE RULES on it with "DON'T DELETE EVIDENCE UNDER CONGRESSIONAL SUBPOENA", Mother America is holding up the the phone to misbehaving Clinton, the phone has incoming call with Trump's picture on it, Mother America is shouting "Just wait until your father gets home!" (home being the White House) & over the phone Trump is saying "You should be ashamed of yourself!" which he did throughout the debate.

Someone get this idea to Ben. He blocked me on Twitter when I criticized him over his reactions to the edits while he was claiming to be libertarian.