If your under 30 please don't bother

I did not get a chance to see the debate

Who would you say won, and was it a huge gap, small gap.

What was the defining questions that put that person on top.

And did the other person get any zingers in as well?

IF your under 30. Please don't bother. I see most of these "TRUMP FUCKING STUMPED" bullshit. I don't want some 14 year olds feed back.

I am asking for an unbiased opinion.

Genuine Trump victory this time.

Trump was off to a rough start - Clinton kept close to the original question (despite not answering it) and Trump didn't even TRY to answer it. Then there was the (((controversy))) about locker room banter, which the moderators were unprofessional and aggressive about.

After that, there was no more softballs for Clinton.

It was emails followed by scandal after scandal after scandal. Syria, Libya, ISIS, Obamacare, Energy - every one of her weak points got brought up.

The only other time Trump was caught "off guard" was the moderator asking him about the comments of Pence, his VP, on Aleppo - which Trump said "I disagree with him on that" becoming the only major political figure to be against intervention in Syria using the USAF to shoot down Russian aircraft.

childish answer

I don't want your simpleton opinion.

As i said, under 30 stay out.

I want an unbiased concise opinion.

a child could tell you who won its really that clear cut. Look for clips if you can't watch the whole thing.

Either a slide thread or OP is an upperty nigger.

Get melted special snowflake.

Trump obviously won. Did you expect any other answer on this board, mr shill?

cool

Now you say all the scandals for clinton are out now.

Does trump have any more ammo for the final round? or will it be fine tuning what he brought up last night?

as he said, Trump won.

now if you want to lure 30 year olds, you should start by making a thread without cartoons as your thumbnail.

and it sounds like, it was like the first debate, except rolls were reversed. Clinton has rough start, and by the half came out stronger

This debate. Trump started weak and then came out strong.

So, 1 to 1.

Cause lets face it, after that first debate. ALOT of people who were "trump trump trump" sorta were deflated after the first debate.

Hopefully this second one, will put more steam in the sails of people who are going to vote.

Need more trump support at the polls, and the debates seem to be the key.

30+ understand and get futurama. Cause the show, has underlining adult jokes. Which only adults, cerebral adults at that, get. Kids like you, would not understand many of them.

Ok mods, we've obviously got a pretty lame troll thread here.

Yeah.

He didn't, unfortunately, bring out the actual occupiers of the city of Aleppo (Al Qaeda) and he didn't mention:

Soros financing (Did namedrop him twice)

Donations from SA

Attempted droning of Julian Assange

Also it has become incredibly obvious that Clinton turns into the fucking Joker.

No. This one was different. The victory margin is huge. Clinton had every soft ball thrown to her and had a moderator who would actively argue FOR her.

And "won" arguably - you could still bring up that she straight up lied about everything she did, and she didn't win. She simply kept a straight face and, with the moderator, controlled what was able to be said.

The roles were NOT reversed. Clinton still remained calm but this time she was revealed to be a liar, on stage.

Clinton didn't have it rigged this time - well, she kind of did with the "Muh Muslim" bitch but she lost that one too.

I will make a separate thread just for you

sure thing Chris

OP, I have bridge to sell.

Futurama is a shitty american cartoon for plebs. True Kino connoisseurs watch anime.

If you came here from reddit, then don't bother with ever coming back.

Show the "your" up you're arse, nigger

You're in luck faggot, only for the small price of 90 minutes of your time, you can watch the whole debate on youtube!

Feel free to kill yourself afterwards for making this cancerous thread rather than asking this question in one of the post debate threads.

Dubs in ID too.

Confirmed - OP is a fucking mong.

"Hurr I want it condensed into an easily digestible format which doesn't paint my candidate as crooked!"

"Well you can't. Physically impossible without blatantly lying."

"YOU MUST BE UNDER THE AGE OF 30 HURHUR"

sage

damn, the way you are talking. I think im going to watch it tonight.

Thanks.

Gets me fired up.

back to 4shit

30+ understand and get MLP. Cause the show, has underlining adult jokes. Which only adults, cerebral adults at that, get. Kids like you, would not understand many of them.

Freudian slip cause of fuckin Jabba in the audience.

Though I did notice Trump was angling himself to be in the camera the entire time.

At one point, Clinton was trying to talk about Muh Muzzies with a fuckin leviathan hanging over her

What are you sliding shlomo?

I've never actually said this to anyone, but OP, fuck off back to Reddit.

here cuck

Just look at the above and you wonder why i made the title.

SMFH

complete baffoons who can't keep their mouths shut. too stupid and immature to understand how utterly moronic they look when they speak.

To those that had mature answers. Thanks. Was very helpful.

To the rest, as you were.

This getting worse and worse.

One more question for you.

Do you think Trump didn't mention the drone strikes cause he would have looked conspiracy retarded, for those that are not in the know about it?

I heard he dropped soro's name. But i think he has to fill in the blanks. 80% of that audience does not have a clue about most of the stuff that is common knowledge in pol.

I heard clinton laughed alot. Now if it was alot of nervous laughter, i can see it being a sign of "oh shit" but if it was confident laughter. I think the game plan for that was to "laugh it off" again, clintons campaign is depending on people not knowing the facts, and trying to make donald look like a liar, making up stuff, or a conspiracy tard.

Either way. Watching it tonight. Sounds awesome. Thanks again.

Think of it like this. First debate, Holla Forums tried to argue who won. This time it's about by how much he won.

This has a lot of layers. It's a performance thing. For example, I don't think Trump knows much about Syria but he managed to give the impression that he does. The questions were prepared in a way that favored Clinton (how to stop islamophobia?) but he often reframed them succesfully. The moderators had to come to her rescue, literally answering questions meant for her. Now, for the post debate, soundbytes that will be played

If you want actual policy (which IMO doesn't matter that much), he was very solid on intervention in the middle East and reminded people of her past. Economic discussion was the same thing you always get

I said it in another thread, but there's only one thing that worries me. Cooper went hard even interrupting a couple of times trying to have Trump say on the record that he had not done the things he said in the tape. He said he didn't, but it really has an air of setup IMO, expect mysterious victims to suddenly come forward.

Have you ever seen a boat?

after the first debate i stopped coming here, because the kids were being utterly rediculous.

"TRUMP DESTROYED HILLARY". When rationally, the first debate, trump lost.
Didn't lose by much. But enough to have alot of supporters realize, it's not going to be that easy. I think trump even lost supporters that night.

I was really hoping for a win tonight, so trump comes out on top. The polls are fucked, so the only real way people can see trump for what he is. Is his rallys and the debates.

He's got to win the debates.

I think if he had won the first debate. Honestly, it would be all down hill for him. But because he did not. He's still got a fight on his hands.

Lets hope for a win. Trump train, woot.

You're data mining is what you're doing.. If you want to know how the debate went, go and fucking watch it.

Trump stumbled in the first couple questions then dominated.

Kindly fuck off back to plebbit, you are not welcome here.

Go back to faggit moron.

Trump did very well. I would say Trump won, but not "HOLY SHIT TRUMP BUTT BLASTED AND EXPOSED THE JEWS" levels of stumping. He handled the pussy tapes really well and shifted the whole debate away from them and that's what he needed.

data mining.

Well if your alluding to getting the scoop on the debate last night. Yes. I am.

But i am going to watch it while at work.

And for
Go suck my balls.
I don't do reddit.
I think Holla Forums would be alot better without "if you don't say trump destroyed hillary at every turn your a shill, get your 25 cents, go back to reddit or 4 chan"

As i said, Suck my balls.

Im pretty sure, with that fucking faggoty attitude you got. Its probably the most action any of you immature faggots have seen all month. There. Your level. Get it now?

TRUMP FUCKING STUMPED IT

YOU'RE GOING TO THE OVEN SCHLOMO!

I saw the clip. Trump answered perfectly.

Lies, you sound exactly like one of their try hards, the way you talk and write is almost entirely foreign to Holla Forums.

So you're claiming to be over 30 and still aren't aware that it's all a farce?

It doesn't matter which one "won", guy. They're both evil corrupt shitbags.

If they weren't you wouldn't see them on your TV at all.

Matthew 24:24 - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Daniel 11:21 - And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

Daniel 7:25 - And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

30+ understand and get Gochiusa. Cause the show, has underlining adult jokes. Which only adults, cerebral adults at that, get. Kids like you, would not understand many of them.

Do you have any idea how fucking retarded you sound champ?

OP is like a caracter of an edgy autist basement dweller. This has to be a troll.

SAGE. REPORT. MOVE ON.

Ctr please go

The VP debate was also quite decent, mostly because Pence is there for neocons and they're hard to court directly after calling them useless cucks for a year.

Chose one and only one, faggot!

What a strange roleplay thread…

What's with all the fag formatting?
Are you copy pasting focus group answers from reddit?

If you want an unbiased opinion watch the debate you cocksucker. No need to be a huge faggot about it.

Now that's some MLP-tier fandomfaggotry right there.

There is this new thing on the internets called utubes it will have a 100 copies of the debate go and find it and watch it you lazy fucking faggot.

The only way to determine who won is to look at the opinion polls in a weeks time.

The debate is certainly worth watching. There was a brief period at the start when Trump was off his game because the moderators were pounding him with questions about that recording but about 10 minutes in he went into full attack mode. Early on (about 10-12 mins in) he threatened to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton if elected and said he would send her to jail. That definitely put her off balance for the rest of the debate.

Trump used the rest of the debate to raise awareness of the Clinton scandals, her lack of accomplishment as a senator and her innumerable failings as secretary of state. Trump brought up everything, one scandal after the other: The emails, the Bill Clinton rape scandals and his impeachment, the Libya debacle, the rise of ISIS, the Iran deal, the "line in the sand" in Syria, the "basket of deplorables" remark, Benghazi, accusations of corruption (ala the Clinton Cash movie), etc etc etc and hit Clinton time and again for answers. Clinton spent the entire debate (with few exceptions) trying to defend her record and failed miserably. I'd say that Trump definitely got the better of the exchange this time around. It was a very effective strategy.

There were a few policy discussions in there as well, but they were few and far between. No matter what was asked, Trump brought it back around to an attack on Clinton.

Trump zingers:

Clinton zingers:
I didn't notice any zingers by Clinton. Mostly she just recited the same old leftist platitudes that everyone has heard a million times. You know the sort of thing: "Trump is mean to women!", "Trump is mean to Muslims!", "Trump hurt muh feels!", "Muh raysism!". What sticks to memory are some of the bizarre claims that she made. These include:

SO

MUCH

SPACING

Trump did great, amazing even, and this is coming from someone who thinks Trump lost the first debate handily. Watch the debate yourself for specifics.