A couple days ago I was at a local chain that's like Chuck E Cheese to pick up a pizza (this place has the same kind of...

A couple days ago I was at a local chain that's like Chuck E Cheese to pick up a pizza (this place has the same kind of atmosphere, but way better pizza and way better games.) I hadn't been in one in years.

Waiting for the pizza, I saw two of the hottest girls I'd seen in a long, long time, but I didn't talk to them because I couldn't tell how old they were, I would have guessed 16-19, and I thought it would look super creepy if I was trying to pick them up in there.

Their age didn't matter to me, so my question is this. Is there a way for a 30+ guy to approach teen girls in that kind of environment, flirt with them, and not get in any trouble with anyone? I thought about just waiting for them to play a game and then joining them if they were alone.

Attached: tumblr_ln63i6Sz4B1qdv98po1_500.jpg (500x667, 223.46K)

No, there isn't. Get a life.
Post more of Ginger McFattits though

if a and b are yes, you know what to do

Attached: 423ff0edcee44f98062b9a64be49f78e12fd71f8b492f9d257b7b0bb15ab1151.png (347x520 62.76 KB, 30.9K)

Attached: a73e2913b11df6c88b57fca0ed36c254969a24919031f2d96fb7a3d89ec9749b.jpg (500x750 112.24 KB, 76.54K)

yeah yeah, got any more of that milk maiden?

Consider yourself an old creepy dude, as far as they are concerned. Just get used to that fact, OP.

YES, just be good looking and charming.

gib milkies!

Attached: feedmuh.webm (2845x1742 62.91 KB, 328.62K)

Attached: tumblr_nwffd3Idgz1u2v3gso1_400.gif (313x261, 1.9M)

BOOB ANIMALS FOR JESUS!!!

PRAISE JEBUS

Attached: Titty monster.webm (1280x720, 3.41M)

YES! You have three different options.

1) Are you really good looking? If so you can flirt with whomever you want. For some reason the really good looking get a pass on this.

2) Are you successful? If you are just average looking but successful you can go after the college crowd. 18-20 year old students are good. Lots of college girls will be impressed by your worldliness. Just have to be able to make a connection.

3) But if you are just an average guy there is still one thing you can do. Find really poor girls, especially ones with no father. Lots of times their mothers realize how low their prospects are and as long as they are dating a guy who has a job and isn't a criminal they'll be happy.

As long as you don't live in france or in USA, you should be ok.

If you obviously look like you're 30 and she obviously look like a teen then yeah, it would be a bad idea to openly flirt with her in public.
That being said its socially acceptable for a teen to openly hit on a 30yo dude. you can extrapolate from that.

You can date them and fuck them just fine, but picking them up is the tricky part.

Look younger. You can achieve this through diet, exercise, and mentality.

That's it.

oh I almost forgot….

If you can deal with the 18-22 range for some reason it's perfectly fine to go after redneck girls. For some reason I have know so many girls in that age range dating guys 10-15 years older than them. Equally weird is that no one else seems to care either. They just say some bullshit about dating a man and not a boy or something.

Mama boobs

good info but also i will add it matters what you look like , if you're a 9 - 10 in a girls scale think of brad pitt/david beckhem male model type then it is much easier because girls are just as shallow as men looks comes first especially when your trying get her digits based on a few seconds of conversation … if your a average looking guy its much more likely she will just see you as a too old weirdo but if your a hot dude she will care less about the age gap … in all reality its so much easier to get young bitches 16 - 17yr online ,, without much work you usually can get them to chat dirty within 2 days and then just message them lets meet up and make it a reality and dam near 100% of the time they are down for it … i still always keep it legal i live in a 16yr consent state so i'm in heaven , on facebook/instagram i just spam a generic alpha type message to 15 - 20 girls who i think are in the 15 - 17yr age range and i always get at least 5 - 10 reply's ,, i then find out there real age and only fuck with the 16yr+ girls … another great thing is american culture is so overly sexualized these lil teen girls are primed and ready to go and trust they love the older dominant men , they are bored with the boring beta boys their own age , and its always fun to teach these lil teens how to be a submissive lil slut , they love it and will be messaging you to come dominate them months after you moved on to the next girl and stopped talking to them

*also a little advice to OP never ask for anything , if it be in person or online .. so lets say you're trying get a girls number dont ask for her her number , but say something like 'gimme those digits' but say it with a smile … you should use this in all aspects of a relationship or just speaking to females in general … subconsciously all girls want to be submissive i believe that has been engraved in them over the thousands of years of evolution and this is why girls shit all over typical nice guys but are loyal as hell to guys who treat them like shit , they crave that dominant figure and will lust over them no matter what the consequences are

nice.

Attached: tumblr_p3tfksAOfx1th6t67o1_1280.jpg (640x796, 104.76K)

I don't think thats wise

How old are you btw?

I guess i'm late to the party

Attached: Teal'c_COTG.jpg (377x350, 87.43K)

cool off bennet

You're an idiot.

user your behavior is a clear violation Normie Doctrine and you are guilty of asking improper questions, how do you plead?

If you choose to grow the fuck up and correct your behavior I have attached a pic of an appropriate wife for you. Are you prepared to surrender your bank account and free thought in exchange for leniency?

Attached: Comittee Approved Future Xwife for anon.jpg (500x624, 199.52K)

Attached: ahahahahahahahahahahaha.jpg (8592x6000, 6.51M)

30 yearoldfags should not thought rape 19 year old children.

ugly = creepy.

not ugly = not creepy.

this is true irrespective of the age.

when my little cousin was 14 we were watching football and she said that she wanted to suck david beckhams's dick. when i told her he was in his 30s her simple reply was "i dont care. he's hot".

hot people can pretty much do anything. non-hot people cant, and are called creepy when they try to do "only hot people" things.

if you wan to fuck teens you have to be hot OP. no way around it.

Creepy is just women's socially acceptable way of calling men ugly. Instead of making themselves look like cunts, they imply that the man is somehow evil for not being hot.

this/

not just ugly. poor, too.

an ugly man who is rich does not get described as 'creepy'.

those are "dirty old men".

Yet "dirty old women" can rape little kids and people feel sorry for the women.

It's cool when women do it because they're just exercising their sexual confidence to fight back against the patriarchy, but nobody wants a dirty old man that can't grow up.

She's cockeyed.

Dd you dick her?

yes, there is, but not everyone can do it. In fact, most people can't. You have to have a very strong force of character, beyond just being "alpha", you have to be very likeable and charming, not just to the women that you're trying to pick up, but to everyone. The French call this "je ne sais quoi" which translates to "I don't know what" because those unwashed cowards correctly recognize that some people are just innately more attractive than others. Unfortunately, you are not one of them. Neither am I. We will die alone. Have a nice day.

Attached: zyzz pls.jpg (717x960, 113.52K)

reported to the fbi for pedophilia

Attached: like AGS.png (1010x750, 337.92K)

he isn't 30+, and even with that physique he'd look creepy hitting on teenagers as a 30+ guy if he was also an awkward dweeb

but we'll never know because the retard fatally OD'd on steroids a year or two after being a fuckin teenager

user is correct, if you're hot you can get chicks of any age

nope, you also have to have a bare minimum of social skills. A fucking geek that lifts weights is still a fucking geek

What are social skills?

not rly tho tbh fam
t. me

how do i know im not ugly?

je ne sais quoi

We're talking about being attractive to teens not picking them up.
You don't need social skills for that

She's got such a resting bitch face.

lay off the traps, Holla Forumsrah

Is the blond a trap?

no we aren't, this thread and the post i replied to are about picking them up

My apologies then.

are you calling TPUT Holla Forumsro?! oshit

wouldn't you be? Exactly.

Attached: UEBAw.jpg (640x480, 78.49K)

its uh, more complicated than that user….

Attached: looks2.webm (640x360 12.59 MB, 2.93M)

one more…..

Attached: faceandlms.webm (640x360, 13.08M)

so basically if a girls throw they vaginas at you like it was a door at jehova witness,you are attractive, so only 10% of male population is attractive

that is correct user.

Attached: correct.PNG (934x586, 231.67K)

Top lel, more videos please

He's right you know, women are suckers for looks.
they're also suckers for social status/wealth

If you're not rich or handsome there is nothing you can do to make you more desirable, PUA is pseudoscience

lost, wish he read out the girl's responses too

but I thought I was doing better bc of PUA. I thought I was gaining another skill. Maybe I'm just a hottie after all

Attached: tinder.jpeg (720x521, 72.6K)

Attached: Chad Fat Old Man.jpg (2396x1024, 379.3K)

Maybe you were just sabotaging yourself.