A Cartoon Network show based on a Sundance short

Wow

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OpinionMyopia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pathetic way to start a thread, OP.

The art looks bad.

This is cartoon network. If you were expecting good art, your expectations were already too high.

So is anyone going to post a link?

Here is a clip of the new show.

webm that shit

Looks like someone fused Calernece with Adventure Time

Looks like more lolsorandum hipster garbage.

More noodle arm hipster lolsorandumb humor.. Voice actors are cute, I guess, but the animation style doesn't have much going for it, and the premise seems to just be channeling the cringiest hipster stunted manchild shit they can muster.

If it wasn't for the common placed hipster shit that I can smell from Hedgehog, this actually is a good show idea going.

It's funny and it has some promise but then again, these are all kids in a big area and probably away from LOS ANGELES SAFE SPACE. So reality hasn't hit them yet, great to watch eh?

The voices are cute, which is the only positive thing that can be said about this. It looks like it will be nothing more than inoffensive random access humor.

Good voice acting, I guess the premise is alright?
I kinda want to like the show but the biggest killer for me is the art style I can already tell it'll ruin a fuckton things later on. The designs of the characters are just too much of a turnoff. Also it's giving me a mishmash of Adventure time, Camp lazlo, and gravity falls. It's not making a good first impression.

I'm torn. It has really good voice acting but the artstyle makes me think of some hipster crap that emulates a PBS kids show or something from Nick Jr. Its weird because I can't tell if this show is being disingenuous with its quirkiness or not.

Looks like something from pbs kids

Both you and the hipsters themselves have the delution that CN is for manchildren instead of just children.
Regardless of everything children are still the largest demograpic group that watches this.
They make the test groups based in children and this is what kids like.
Is not worse than the Cow and chicken type shit I had at the time trying to copy Ren & Stimpy which I didn't liked back then as a kid either, neither EE&E or Johnny Bravo now that I think about it.

user, kids these days don't even watch tv. They'll watch movies or pass the time playing games on phones or tablets but TV is nothing to them.

Hate to use tvtropes but as long as you stay away from the forums you won't die of cancer.
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OpinionMyopia

Basically some people if you can even call them that have genuine shit taste?

Yet another goddamn furbait show.

Most people and they all believe you have shit taste.

Tell them I hate them!

Yes

I have 0 idea what animal these characters are supposed to be. I'm having a bread winners moment again.

Dog and cat?

Well the guy called hedgehog is probably a hedgehog but i dunno, fucker looks nothing like sonic to me.

This is the most safe safespace show I have seen yet. Everything about it is so sterile and bland. Words fail me to describe this but I hate it with a passion.

A cartoon made entirely by women.

That's a real game by the way.

Is it? I know the director is a woman who worked on Adventure Time. It's amazing how CN is willing to waste money, teams, and time on these talentless women to support the narrative.

no, I don't know.
I'm just saying it looks and sounds like it was made entirely by women. By holes.
Nobody is louder than a certain decibel level.
No color is loud enough to make a homo squeal with joy.
No jokes are raunchy enough to get more than a nose puff.
No character stands out with a personality.

It's just glitter, sleepovers, "SUPER MEGA AWESOME COOL WORDS", friendship and compliments.

Wow. It's lifeless. Barely even a children's show.

better noise marine song

it was founded by a literal Cohen in Atlanta. This seriously shouldn't be surprising.

Nice user.

I noticed that a lot of cartoon hedgehogs, at least with European cartoons, have the stereotype of being shy because they roll up into a ball. Kinda makes Sonic more of an aversion to that trope.

Go back to tvtripes.

Louder, LOUDER

I think I figured out what the boy kid is. I think he's a tapir. I can't tell his accent. He sounds british first then he sounds like a normal american kid later.

It's gone now.