L-lord of the rings was great

L-lord of the rings was great

typical millennials

millionaires don't need careers

More like Lord of the JUST

Isn't that pretty much true after every ultra successful film? It becomes so iconic that most of the actors that were in it can't find jobs after it because they're too associated with their roles.

I'm pretty sure Frodo has a career somewhat if you don't mean in terms of movies. He's in that new VR game that was previewed at e3 and was the voice of Shay from Broken Age. He did the voice work for animated shows like Over the Garden Wall and Tron: Uprising. He was the main character in TV series like Wilfred and currently in Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency.

It's okay but it is still a career. It's not like he's Drake Belll and is at -$600,000 in debt. It's not like he's fighting with his former star buddy Josh Peck because he wasn't invited to his wedding. He isn't that low yet.

Elijah Wood had a career

He was a gardener.

Billy Boyd (Pippin) was in a band.

Yeah except half of those do have a career.

Haven't seen Christopher Lee in much since those godawful Hobbit movies dropped

he ded

>>>/autism/

Damn, the fuck happened to Drake?

Back to reddit

Elijah Wood hasn't reached the heights of LOTR ever again, but he's had a solid run. Last thing I remember him in was that witch hunter movie with Vin Diesel.

Sean Astin's being doing pretty well actually, he was in The Strain, a season of 24 and is apparently in the second season of Stranger Things. He's also been doing various voices for DC capeshit shows.

Dominic Monaghan was in that wannabe movie game Quantum Break and…pretty much nothing else of significance. I did LOL at seeing his name in the cast list for a Molly Moon movie. How fucking low do you have to drop to agree to do a fucking Molly Moon movie?

Billy Boyd's career post-LOTR has pretty much been a string of forgettable C-List garbage, so yeah, you've got a point there.

He was in POTC, which extended his career lifespan by a couple of decades, but I expect his career is about to take a plunge now that the latest POTC film bombed.

His credentials took a major hit with those godawful Hobbit movies, but he seems to be on pretty solid ground for now as far as his career goes. He's apparently involved with the Mortal Engines movie, if that does well it might revitalize his career again.

Andy Serkis' career seems to be pretty safe for now, actually. The only issue I see is that post-LOTR he's basically typecast himself as the CGI-costume guy. You barely ever see him on-screen as himself anymore.

elijah wood has been in arguably nothing besides sin city

Meanwhile Josh has a net worth of 2 and half million hahahaha

Sean Astin's blacklisted cause he's a conservative christian

Didn't sean astin shit talk a lot of his costars in a book about the lotr production?
I heard he was an absolute asshole to Ian Mckellen even on set.

Just like Walter White. Doesn't mean anything you fag.

well if he is a legit christfag then he wouldn't be too keen on pillow biters.

GOD HATES ELVES
ELVES DIE GOD LAUGHS
THANK GOD FOR ORCS

I want to tie her down and pee on her.

The books are great pieces of fiction. Would recommend to every fantasy lover and literature aficionado.
LotR aren't too bad. They cut out quite a bit, but that's probably for the best.
The Hobbit films, on the other hand, are utter abominations that should not be watched under any circumstance.

Wasn't he a Hillary supporter?

What did you mean by this?

nah, they're boring shit with terrible writing, flat characters and super-unengaging plot. If you're an autist who loves dozens of pages of scenery/plant descriptions you might like it though.

I picked up the first soundtrack at a goodwill. Will have to rip and listen later. Loved the extended versions.

Now that the dust has settled, who was the Lord of the Rings? Was it Frodo because he possessed it, or Sauron because he still held its power.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Like Martin would have any place to talk, ASOIAF is basically the War of the Roses copy-and-pasted into a bland "fantasy" world with no fantasy and where everyone's an asshole for some reason.

Sam was in a load of stuff, most of it bad though…

That's actually happening? I thought it had been shelved last time I paid attention to it

it's called realism

how's puberty treating you?

Sauron.

orcs did nothing wrong, the intolerant bigots from gondor and rohan should have welcomed them.

Nah, they started filming and everything. It's apparently slated to release in 2018.

who the fuck cares about the career of h*llywood "actors" anyway?

better than I'm treating your mom

;)

Nice, those were my favourite books as a kid Really hope they don't fuck it up tbh

He's mostly an investor now like Ashton Kutcher believe it or not. He did have that one show on fx though.

why did you remember me of his existence

you weren't kidding. this guy's actually pretty cool.

He did produce and star in that preteen zombie movie.

U wot m8?

ummmm, like shut up?