Dr Pavel, I'm CIA.

Oh my god le bane xDD

F O R Y O U
zOMGROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo0

IT NEVER GETS OLD

still triggers hotheads so the meme isn't dead yet

This is why this thing will never die.

Was being a hothead part of your plan?

So I was thinking. What if CIA didn't let the hotheads on his plane? What if he was like "Bane? Who gives a shit, we got a mission to accomplish, execute these losers and let's get going"? What would have happened would Bane have said "m…maybe he's wondering why you would execute a man before taking him on your plane"? Would it have been enough, would Bane's plan of getting caught failed?

Presumably the throwdown would have happened on the tarmac instead of the plane then since Masketta wouldn't be inclined to execute his boss and allies. Would have possibly screwed up the bodies in the wreckage bit but they could have still loaded the bodies up and crashed the plane anyway if it was absolutely necessary.

Well maybe the investigation could believe the team shot themselves full of holes at the air strip, boarded the plane and crashed it with no survivors quickly after taking flight.

THey belived a white guy with about three drops of pavel's blood was pavel despite being about thirty years younger, a different race, and having presumably a shitload of other blood in him.

It wasn't the world's best investigative team.

I believe the blood tranfusion was just a rite of passage for Pavelheer and that Bane's plan relied mostly on there being very little information about the doctor.

Then he would had to crush that continent, he was standing on before entering this plane

RACIST!

I'd watch it.

If including him in the ENU why not have Bateman in there too?

Is there dare I say it a huge plot hole here? Was CIA planning to kill two of them? Show up with extras? Why would he not file the flight plan with three prisoners if it was a bluff?

To be honest his flight plan didn't call for any prisoners. In his exchange with Mosquito man he didn't even want them at first until he learned they worked for Bane.

Ten bucks says he just made a prank phone call instead.

Can someone post the conspiracy theory that CIA is still alive?

I am still wondering why they got matthew to play the pilot and then kill him off screen.

Why would the number of passengers affect the flight plan anyway?

because the Agent Sea requires an accurate flight plan.