Situation worse than thought and predicted

GERMANS BEING REPLACED AT AN UNPRECEDENTED RATE

The university of Münster took a look at the percentage of the population under the age of 6. How many were Germans? See for yourself.

Middle column is the percentage of migrants in these cities in general, right column the amount of migrants in the sample of people under the age of 6. In less than 15 years German cities will be majority non-german third world hell holes.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iNQ3A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saxe-Coburg_and_Gotha
everywritersresource.com/americanism-by-h-p-lovecraft/
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
youtube.com/watch?v=JdFD1yOpBr0
youtube.com/watch?v=QX20CbMvF24
aish.com/atr/Wiping_Out_Amalek.html
breslov.org/who-and-where-is-amalek-today/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So basically 2/3 of German children are shitskins.

It's the cities, what did you expect?

Nothing bad about this, good for the economy.

It just says "foreign background", so it might not be ALL Muslims. But probably still the majority.

Frankfurt is especially bad. I was there just a few months ago. The entire city is literally 1/3 businessmen and 2/3 muds. The business people of course don't have kids. No time for that when working high-effort, high-income jobs.

Frankfurt was the first European city to have a crack epidemy in the early 90's.

Your retardation is amusing. These shitskins have been found to have IQ's between 80-85 and they don't speak the language. That is not a replacement. That is, I crash my Mercedes and get a bicycle from the insurance company.

Anyway, the future is robotics. So even manual labour is out for these turds. They will be on welfare forever but the state be able to afford it! because the tax income they receive from workers won't be the same. Look at the OECD and IMF reports talking about Sweden being completely third world in 15 years. It's the same for all the Western European countries. The ones that might look ok demographically will collapse because, those markets will be gone for them.

Once that happens, then China and America and Russia collapse as well. Yet somehow the Jews imagine they'll be ok hahaha.

Yes it is a replacement.

of white people :3

Who gives a shit? Germany has no effect on the US elections. Trump is the only thing that matters on this board.

They're replacing their voter base, not their workers.

For some reason (((they))) think Muds are easier to control I guess.

Seems like Germans only have once last chance in a very small window of opportunity. Either they find yank another leader from Austria or other European nations such as Hungary will have to save and purge them.

This isn't "Holla Forums.us", faggot. There's politics in the world outside of Obamastan.

Frankfurt

Jesus fucking Christ. This is something I noticed when I was in Frankfurt this summer. It's not a German city anymore.
And every German I talked to (not counting my friends) were refusing to recognize the problem.

Only solution now is to use tactical nukes on the major population centers.

Good. No people on earth deserve it more.

Oh jew.

[handrubbing intensifies]

No need for that, after all they already have a blueprint for getting rid of hostile minorities.

Like this kike here, for instance. Too bad they didn't finish the job last time.

You mean the incredibly inefficient and ludicrous one?

what if japan gives germans an aryan sanctuary?
germans teach japanese about being ubermensch and having a soul
japanese teach germans about being racially homogenous and removed from shitskins and electric jew

We have to weaponized this meme. if normies don't understand that it's genocide with numbers like these, then they will never understand

Also do you have a source for that study? I don't find it on google, even with the guy's name

Thanks for the good news

So long GERMans

Compare what the percentage of "hostile minorities" was in the 30's, and what it is now.
There needs to be much more drastic measures taken than rounding them up and opening up the showers.

Sometimes you need to amputate, in order to save the body.

By "get rid of" I mean rounding up for deportation, of course. How stupid would you have to be to believe in all those stories about steam chambers, holocoasters and the like.

Bad goy!
But yes, deportation, even on a large scale is perfectly viable as long as a large enough part of the people are behind it and no big nation comes to liberate germany

Thanks for causing the EU, you pommy sack of shit.

fuck me…… kill yourself my man

When will the anglos learn to kick out jews like you

Just filter and respond the b8

hmm ok then whatever

You must have met some Anglo/Jewish indoctrinated ones, then.

If you're an Anglo, consider your grandpa calling you a retard by proxy.

Do you stupid yanks realise that this isn't going to make you any less of a mutt nation?

do we have a before and after for germany?

They will be happy that evil white opressive nazis will perish, and they deserve it for holocaust and colonisation of Africa.

You have your own containment board. Use it.

I take a "Kraut" over you people any day.

if the Anglo's are doing the indoctrinating surely we'd be indoctrinated too

except we exited the EU and when polled the vast majority of people are against mass immigration

I think germanics like swedes, dutch and germans will be the ones to sacrifice themselves on the altar of globalism to show the rest of us what we need to avoid

maybe we can save a few hundred thousands germans and re-populate germany later

And shit/pol/ wonders why they got kicked out of Holla Forums

Well don't worry mate when Hillary wins you'll be getting plenty of "New Germans" in your towns and cities :)

So many in this thread falling for petty D&C while the Jew rubs his hands. A bit like WWII wouldn't you say?

Link to the actual study?

I agree. Rest of Holla Forums shits on Britain constantly though it's ridiculous. Inferior complex tbh.

It may sound like a joke but I think there is a fair share of "Germans" who actually think like this.
I've essentially seen four types of reactions to the dwindling German population issue:

-"lol that's great!"
-"lol who cares."
-"eeeh this isn't good…"
and very rarely
-"Oh fuck"

The people are raised to not care or even welcome the death of their own civilization and culture. ("There is no German culture anyway!" t. shitlib)

>>>/britpol/
come home lad

Here's OP's source btw

uni-stuttgart.de/zlw/bilder/stuttgart_6_2016_El-Mafaalani.pdf

archive.is/iNQ3A (doesn't archive properly, sorry)

Go stop a paki rape gang in your town unarmed, faggot.

There used to be a time where there were things like the British Raj.

Now it's the other way around.

But are the jews in London being kicked out?

The indoctrination caused the divide in the first place.
Britain has been under heavy jewish duress since the French-British war.
If I remember correctly.

We should know what the fuck to avoid by now, after seeing what happened in the colonies.

I think these faggots are just opposed to all western civilization, they're just ANTIFA with a veneer over them.

It began during the Jacobite rising in 1745, when Jews financed the British crown and won their trust, in order to gain concessions from them.

Just remember: the wrong guys won in '45.

AAAAAAAAH YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU DO

>implying it's the average brit/pol/ user and not just d and c shills

The German pretty much ceased to exist after WW2 anyway, so this is just the final nail in the coffin.

I know this all too well too.. both my mother and father came to Australia from Germany in the 1950s as kids, met, got married, had me in the 80s. I often wonder what my omas and opas, now all deceased, would make of the current situation of Germany. German pride was so wounded by the loss of the war and it never recovered.

Sad times, but we should move forward and rebuild a greater nation, at least that is what I think my forefathers would have suggested.

Bloodless deportation is probably the only viable option right now. Anything involving violence will be decried by the (((international community))) and might result in other powers, as you said, liberating Germany again.

The problem is that we don't have a unified will to do anything about the population issue and the public is carefully kept mired in side line arguments. In order to even start a mass deportation, we would have to change our constitution and political asylum laws from the ground up. Then we would need a sizeable police force with the ability and willingness to handle aggressive rapefugees and the infrastructure to deport hundreds of thousands in a short amount of time. AND a place to deport them all TO.

nice passive-agressiveness
check your estrogen intake

Germany is lost.

Thankfully, there are more Germans in America today than there are in Germany.

Let that settle in for a moment.

The vast majority of germans is against mass immigration as well

It doesn't fully work though. Often enough you just have to scratch the surface a bit and see the racist core of the german. There recently was a nice poll where you could see this, let me see if I can find it

Your time is also at an end

It's funny that your great "White saviour" that you so desperately cling to is a civic nationalist and one that has jews in his family to boot

smh at least if Britain is going to die we're going to live long enough to see the Krauts die out and the yanks finally collapse under a wave of Muslims and Mexicans

Your country is at an end and even if Trump could win (he won't) it'd only delay the inevitable.

Wew lad, you're salty as fuck, even for a Britcuck.

This seems awful coordinated.

The hivemind is real bro.

And the Anglo-Saxon spirit will rise again on another continent.

Is there a difference?

How many of these faggots do you think post on Shit/pol/?

>>>/britpol/
your new home, cuck :^)

Merkel wanted to destroy Germany, and the Germans were afraid to call her out on that because Jews. This is what happens.

The population replacement won't stop here, btw. It will continue until there are no more Germans left. Only then will the Jewish desire for revenge be satiated. Thanks to Merkel, in one generation Germany is ceasing to exist.

Denazification is a hell of a drug.

When they become uncucked can Germans restore themselves to pre-1914 society?

All us Brits are Germaboos for that period tbh. The Nazi stuff is just a massively different mindset to most British people. And it should be, Germans are genetically and psychologically different to us. Somehow pre-1914 Germany ended up being really appealing to us though. I want to live in the time period where we allied pre-WW1.

Have you got a copy of the Detroit 50s vs now pic?

All 4 of those have only hindered Britain as a country

The British Empire was successful purely because of Englishmen

Everyone else in Europe is subhuman compared to the English

I'd be there are more legitimate Germans in Australia than Germany as well. I was born in Australia but even I have more claim to being German than these muds that claim they are and the nu-male Germans of which even 20 of them wouldn't equal a man like my Opa who served in the Wehrmacht (he was part of a tank battlion).

Thats what anglo belives.

I'd bet I mean to say.

Hardly.
My local school is pretty much 99% hwyte

But it is on a downward spiral, for sure.

Turks don't claim German descent. That's the entire fucking problem. A Turk is a Turk is a Turk, forever. They will never be German.

D&C bullshit.

Why have jews always hated Germany so much even before the Shoah?

I'm not as extreme as that guy but I do believe the English are the supreme race of Herrenvolk on this planet tbh. I'm English though so I would. You guys can believe Germans are the master race or whatever and it won't bother me. I think it's healthy to believe your race is strong.

Call me when Mexicans are invading Spain ;^)
Then your argument might make sense.

In all earnestness, good luck keeping it that way.

They did?

I think a better question would be why have Germans hated jews since the medieval era, then you can find out what their grudge is.

I actually don't know. I should read Martin Luther and find out what his deal was. Probably the same reasons as today tbh.

REMINDER THAT YOU'VE MADE YOUR BED

But why?
One would need a hell of a good reason to just decide to wipe a whole country and people off the map.
Nigga, Britain's greatest era was under the reign of a half-German monarch.

Jews hate everybody else equally.

cain and abel

D.A.K 16.10.16

Who *hasn't* hated the kikes?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saxe-Coburg_and_Gotha

Supposedly some Talmudic shit about how Germans = secret Canaanites. This doesn't explain why everyone else is on board with this shit, other than the standard "NATO countries being good golems" routine.

welcome to the global neo-liberal utopia goyim!

Yes they always hated the Western civilisation since the Hellenistic times.

It's in their religion. Jews are genocidal racists. They see Germans as 'Amalek', their sworn forever enemy.

Yeah, Vicky married another Kraut. But there's all kinds of lineages in these royal families. The British royals are also direct descendants of Muhammad, if I recall.

jesus christ lads…

There's more than enough germans left to keep going and rebuild. We just need to water the seeds and remove the weeds.

Unfortunately due to Britain's doctrine concerning the continent we could have never been allied more than a short time.

Nonsense. Maybe you wish that were true.

Thanks for posting that, I couldn't for the life of me remember that name

Thanks mate.
So is AntiFa going to burn down the University of Stuttgart now?

How fitting.

A nation is not its borders, but its people.

There are 42 million Germans in the United States.
There are only 82 million Germans in Germans, max.

Germany isn't dying, it just shifted its center.

I think it's a weakness in our general evolutionary immune system.

Europeans and their descendants (along with anyone who "evolved" inside homelands with rulers and co) are used to homelands and rulers.

Even the most "liberal" woman back in the day might have gotten suspicious about some guy settling in the town while being loyal to another king, or lord and another house, etc.

Anyone could assume an agenda, especially if they didn't adapt to local traditions and customs.

But jews and other rootless ones?
"Poor guy, has no home, no ruler, no agenda, and he is good with finances. Can we keep him?"

Etc.

A reason why it's so easy to turn nonwhites against whites, but extremely hard to turn whites against jews.

Whites straight up, openly dominated the muds.
They didn't infliltrate them like similar looking pod people, rotting them from within.

Jews have infiltrated and parasitized civilizations for thousands of years. It's probably in their DNA now, and they've only gotten better at it.

They are our cordyceps.

thanks m8, contributing some UK ones I picked up along the way

Doubt it. They see those numbers as a victory and the "study" is pro-migrant filth by some kebab apparently

I agree with this, in theory. However, Germans who come to American race-mix. They don't stay German for more than one generation. They become American.

This.

Also this. Which is technically fine, Germans aren't Kebabs, we're upstanding people. American Germans are pretty much lost to us. Two or three generations in they don't know anything about their homeland except "Muh Oktoberfest" and "Muh Germanic ancestry" like very other Burger.

Reminder to always look up quotes before repeating them.
There is plenty of real crazy evil stuff said and written by Jews. To repost false ones works in their favor.

This is why 1776 was a mistake.

everywritersresource.com/americanism-by-h-p-lovecraft/

America should've been kept English only. It would've been a much better place with a much better culture, tbh.

Oh, and since Kek blessed me so, a reminder to that salty-ass Britcuck in the thread:
There are 24 million English folk in the US, and only 47 million English "Whites", max, in England.

Oosh tbh fam.

Will have to check on that.

Actually, they don't, at least on the race-mixing side of things.

>> geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

And as for becoming American, well… If you culture can't defend itself, it dies. The Germanic genes live on, however, and thus so does Germany.

Other countries have their own interests in destroying or keeping germany down. The brits because of their "balance of power" doctrine for the continent and their fear of a german powerhouse becoming the #1 naval power (which would have been impossible really), the french because of border and colonial disputes and their butthurt over 1870, the poles because of "border disputes", danes because of border disputes, italians border disputes. Americans for ease of controlling europe (controlling germany is the key to controlling europe). Basically anyone you share a border with for a long time, there's gonna be some animosity that you'll be ready to exploit if the chance arises (for example the jew turning the rest of the world against your enemy)

What changed their mind?

A quick Jewgle suggests La Vita Italiana to have quite a few citations for a non-existent book.

I dunno, some of the founding fathers I think were opposed to mass German immigration because they were afraid it would change the character of the nation and they wouldn't assimilate, it was just a historic process that happened tho.

The upside is that a several states are now becomnig explicitely anti-jewish. Both for jews in Israel and outside.

The jews have begun their own extermination with this move

Now that I think on it more, if your position is one of focus upon culture, then Germany died like 70 years ago, and you're basically shedding tears over the defilement of a rotten corpse.

I have my doubts about that. They blend in well with the other sandniggers and they made it fine through the medieval sultanate

Traditions are still alive in the countryside.
Mayfire. Maywreaths. St. Martin. Karneval. Marksman brotherhood marches. Things like that.

To be honest fam, the founding fathers were kind of fucking retarded.

"Of course the Jews can stay!… But I don't know about those Germans…"

Terribly Anglo, in the worst way.

Trips for truth

They didn't even let Jews vote at the start lad. Pretty sure they weren't pro-Jew.

The same could be claimed in the US m80, and probably in greater proportion given how Denazification went down - US Germans likely retain more of pre-war German culture than do the Germans in German… Coincidentally, because of US forces (many Germans included, no doubt) imposing such upon them.

Its really a sick, twisted set of circumstances, but, there it is - suppose you'll have that when so much Semitism is being hurled about.

He quotes the same old tired fake quote

They existed as dhimis, that's why they survived. The new wave of Islam won't settle for that.

Ehhhh, they were preeeetty fucking cushy with the kikes man, even if they looked down upon them.

How's the saying go?
"A nation has as many Jews as it deserves"?

Who?

I did a Jewgle search and it came up in like a dozen citation entries.
Sounds like you might be full of shit tbh fam.

One way to be certain that America was pro-Jewish from the start: some of our founding fathers, including George Washington, were staunch Freemasons. So of course, Jews.

They were Freemason Deists, the type of people on the fringe of Christian society who generally end up looking for allies in the Jews. Even Luther was one of these people before he cracked open the Talmud and saw what was inside.

Yes goy, independence of America, what a tragedy for hwite man. You should stay under our bank rule.

You sure? I'm not very deep into this topic, but I read on Holla Forums that the saudis are more or less jews as well as a lot of the higher-up turks

Well, maybe. I don't know too many German(ic)s in America.

Hutterites, Amish, some Texan communities.
Except for the Texan one it's quite different to what I know to be German.

I won't deny that culture is draining, as well, though.

Or is being attacked, at the very least.

Disraeli definitley said 'All is race', not sure about the rest of the quote. It's even on his wikiquote and I checked a biography of him

Well, I forgot I had this graphic saved.

Long story short - the English were Jew-lovers first, then the Americans basically just grandfathered them in.
By the 1790's,they had the vote in the 5 states they were most numerous.

Are… Are you the ghost of Alexander Hamilton?

Definitely a quality thread.
Thank you, Holla Forums

Now this is just supreme wewuzism, on the tier of Turks claiming themselves to be Romans.

Freemasonry always had a philosemitic bent, but back in the day you could be a Freemason and still hate the jews. Andrew Jackson, Nathan Bedford Forrest, Henry Ford - all Masons, and all anti-jewry. It's only in the (((20th century))) that they seem to have been fully coopted.

The German part of Texas is overblown. Even just a few decades ago it was extant, but the Mexican invasion, and that of the damn Leftist Yankees, has pretty much blown the vestiges of German culture out of Texas. What was one of the best aspects of central Texas culture is now, for the most part, gone.

Lies. One of the only founding fathers you could claim was a kike sympathizer would be Alex Hamilton, the bastard responsible with assuring European aristocracy had access to large parcels of land and control over industry. It's no wonder that the kikes are venerating him through multicultural broadway propaganda.

I'm in Pennsylvania, and outside the major cities Germanic culture thrives.

Quite frankly, I don't place much value in culture, at least, not comparative to race/genes.
I am of the opinion that it basically goes
Genetics -> Physiology -> Psychology -> Behavior -> Culture -> Society -> Civilization
with some obvious feedback mechanisms.

Point being: Elimination of culture you can remedy - you cannot remedy destruction of genes, from whence culture largely derives.

This is what happens when you lose the war/

Very well put.

Mmhmm.

Then, if they hated kikes so much, why didn't they throw them all out/bar their entry?

tbh fam, those graphics seem poorly sourced, and i'd be hesitant to accept their authenticity without further study - many of the quotes from the founding fathers I see thrown about are, after some deeper investigation, complete bullshit.

I mean, face it dude - the founding fathers viewed Jews as white.
If they didn't, Jews wouldn't have been able to become citizens, and I've not found anything to suggest an issue of such in the histories, after a quick perusal.

If they allowed Jews to become US citizens, and only "free White persons" could become US citizens…

Interesting.
And I agree that genetics and co are of higher importance.
Culture is something I see as an immune system, though.
The less culture the less guarded the tribe becomes.
If it has no values, no identity other than genes (which a lot of people don't care about since we iz all huumons) then, yeah.
Miscegenation and co.

But that doesn't make the genes and physiology and co not any less important, since from them culture can be reborn.
Not the other way around, I don't think.

I generally agree with your sentiment, but the quoted part is key.

Our culture derives from WHAT we are.
If we can preserve WHAT we are, then WHO we are can be altered as needed over time - but if WHAT we are changes, any such hopes are dead.
That's why the enemy is working so hard to eliminate WHAT we are, because they know it too - and if the current US election is any indication, it scares the shit out of them.

As it should.

Good riddance. My grandfather almost died killing Germans with firebombs and poison gas.

Daily

Reminder

Certainly not when there is 20-30 IQ difference between the sets of genes in question.

tldr; George Washington liked Jews

Absolutely. I'm actually surprised at HOW frantic they are behaving.

Can't say I'm not feeling any satisfaction from that, either.
Cause I am, and I also think that a true brother war won't happen this time.
The whole white world is feeling the sting of the jew and his golems at the same time.

Shills here and there nonwithstanding, I think people are as united against the jews as they have not been since a long, long time.

Lügenpresse being pretty much accepted by the masses now, etc.
And that's one of the key elements to it all.
Holocaust is also being scoffed at more and more.

They are feeling the heat, alright.
I hope I will live long enough to see the conclusion of it all.

Justice, some day.

I think it matters more what the one who live here think. But, I do have some doubts. The Saudis are a good example, as is that mayor of London (he is bought by the jews). What changes my mind though is how googles and muslims behave towards jews within social justice movements and how the common nigger in France hates jews (cause they're white). It is undeniable that anti-jewish sentiments among all races are flourishing

It needs to happen.

We can also give them a helping hand. Frame jews as using anti-racism and social justice to enrich themselves

Hey Holla Forumsacks,

I live in a rural region within the Netherlands. The closest major city is 30~km away with about 15k citizens. The Belgium cities of Brussel is about 300 KM away and Gent about 150KM.

The local council of the western side of the region tried to built a Asylum center to house 900 niggers directly next to a town of 5000 ppl. They sent out a notice on a Saturday and were going to vote over the proposition within 4 days, given residents barely any time to react. Many others and myself included in the region got together and the next Sunday we organized a petition at 2 locations u could sign it - if this didn't get the desired results we would go door to door that evening. Within 1 day we collected 1900~ signatures by ppl voluntary coming to us to sign it, the second day 800~ more and the third day another 300~. The local council at mass retracted their plans and canceled their Tuesday voting while 1 council member [socialist party] was holding radio interviews that he was still in favor of building it and that we were all ignorant racists. In responce allot of lefty socialists told him he would not longer get their vote in the next election. City council scrapped the entire plan. Six months later it turned out that the migrants stopped coming into our country and the numbers had dropped severely and now the centers weren't even needed anymore. The council was in favor because it would increase their yearly budget, their own wages by a hundred euro a month and it would appease friendly building contractors.

The town became National news and called most ppl living there major Nazi's and giant racists. The COA State organisation said "we must never allow the horrors of TownX to occur again" in other words: subvert democracy. The other towns around us all congratulated us with a few dozen people or so being vocal and calling us racist bigots.

The Swedes and Germans knew this, so they flooded the countryside with asylum Seekers against their will in order to influence local politics.

We had a forced relocation here by the COA; they put a Syrian man and wife with 5 children in a social housing he came from a major city assylum center - he moved to a major city within 2 months. They know full well they aren't welcome here; so they pick up their shit and move to the major cities to be with their disgusting niggers.

The government tries forced integration and it doesn't work. In my town of we have 1 family who came here during the early 2000's from Kosovo with a christian background and they integrated perfectly without a hickup, learning the language was the major obstacle for them but no complaints nothing or any problems. Their child grew up normally and is now a worker at a local business. They speak our dialect fluently.

(1/2)

(2/2)

When people say (especially outsiders), your getting replaced or whatever. The overwhelming majority of these shitskins go to the major cities and stay there because these cities appeal to them. I don't experience it in my day to day life whatsoever but i am well aware of it where entire neighborhood blocks in these major cities are like walking into a third world environment. I'm seeing older people fleeing cities to live semi-rural because they've seen their entire neighborhood in a major city get completely browned up. Much like how London is now somewhere around 60% shitskin. These mudniggers are a 5th colony. They don't take up our customs, our traditions or our societies norms. They don't even believe in democracy; but oh do they vote, the ultimate goal is off course establishing Sharia law.

My country is still somewhere around 79% white, while other countries, like the US are now becoming actual minorities in certain generations e,g less then 50%, not just in cities but Statewide and Federal statistics are proving that - while politicians say it's a good thing. I honestly wonder why white people in the US haven't taken up arms or aren't moving to the North Western region that seems to be predominantly white. Allot of the South Western region are now moving to Texas, specifically Austin because the housing bubble in California is making living costs for the tech industry unbearable - this will have a primarily negative effect on local politics.

The third world migrant waves has died down completely, the majority of the asylum centers whom they planned to build have all been canceled as housing requirements have dropped significantly. Even for Germany so this is a peak so to say, you won't see these statistics next year. Especially when they took in 1.3 million of em in year, while my country took in about 160k in a single year while the next year was less then 40k. I think people who post this shit want to detract from the situation in the US.

I don't agree with any migrant coming here and getting a free passport and handout but i'm only 1 person; i know that the people around me all curse @ this handout bullshit. Taking care of refugee's isn't our problem. They were safe in Turkey; and all other 8 or so countries they past through to get here. The refugee laws need to be altered where instead of "integration" being the choice it should be forced re-migration being the norm.

All in all, either Geert Wilders PVV [Party for Freedom] becomes the elected majority party cabinet in 2017 and we NEXIT out the European Union or these politicians haven't seen nothing yet in terms of societal friction and upheaval.

Hey the bright side is I can stop beating myself up for not learning German as it seems they will be extinct soon and only shitskins will speak German.

==RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE==

The Germans in America don't speak German at least like 99% of them anyway also they aren't pure German and get more diluted every generation.

(checked)

quints of truth, Patton was right

Nobody will speak German, least of all the 4th generation Muds living in Germany. At best it'll survive as a weird dialect of Turkish.

At least the germans who fled abroad aren't ashamed of their past. Though if we ever clear germany out we're going to need to bring back south american germans to fill the country.

fuck you.
fuck you and your linguistic puppetry.
fuck you.
fuck you. fuck you. fuck you. fuck you.

fuck.

you.

Your text style immediately revolts me, sorry but it will influence my response so I should disclose it, you sound like an uppity nigger, cuckchan cancer, or a derisive faggot.

Just to let you know firstly, kike immigration was severely limited before the 1880s, with only 250,000 sephardics estimated in total to be in the USA (but probably fewer) until a sudden rise of nationalism in Europe led to an exodus of ashkenazis. It peaked at 2 million yids fleeing to the US by 1924 as the intimidating goyim now launched pogroms on those poor, defenseless Jews. Immigration act of 1924 founded on principles of racial realism and a sort of points system for immigrants, kept them at bay thereafter until a series of executive actions during WW2 and the Nationality Act of 1965 opened us up to all sorts of jewish poz.

You are taking my statement to the extreme. I never stated kikes were barred access. I said a majority of the founding fathers weren't kike sympathizers, which in my view would be a converted jew or an outspoken critic of kikes. Of course that's relative as a kike sympathizer to you may mean any public act of tolerating judaism.

I don't argue that we aren't and haven't been a kike den for quite some time, but you're overplaying their influence in the formative years. Instead you could say the founding fathers had the mercantile class at the forefront when they were planning their system, as shown in their adoption of the East India Tea company's flag. This class likely included residuals of Euro aristocracy, and other trade controllers like pirates, in addition to the jews. Go ahead and look through records from the original states to see what the composition of kikes was in positions of leadership vs. trade.

Back to plebbit faggot. And yes, Benjamin Franklin was one of the first politicians to build a Synagogue in Pennsylvania.
However, I always take my history with a certified kosher label and trust wikipedia with my life. Surely meta-narratives which are favorable to the ruling capital elite will not be deconstructed or censured.

As far as the quoted Franklin image, it's from a man, Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, a south Carolina statesman, that was an attendee of the Constitutional Convention, who transcribed the chatter between other statesman. Of course the evidence doesn't exist anymore after it was destroyed in happenstance so the quote can't be considered valid, now can it? Just as the Protocols have been sufficiently debunked there is no way to prove the veracity of the document if the author's are dead and the original copies are deemed fraudulent. The Jefferson quote if you read it plainly, you'll see is not anti-Semitic but rather praising 'god's chosen people'. The George Washington quote is just substituting currency-speculators with jews.

Back to the thread topic now faggots, this isn't about burgers as we're already in decay.

Get your own country back in order before you dream of saving another one

Nice try Shekelberg.

Your cities are less then 80% white. Good you live in rular town. Wilders is Kosher certified. Remember that arabs and nogs are symptoms, jews are cause of sicknes.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, it's not enforced, so it'll go the way of latin.
10 years from now, arabic will be manditory in all german schools, calling it now.

The annoying thing about all of this is for so long people have basically been told that declining populations is a good thing. That there are too many people in the world and no more expansionism. Malthusian ideas implied finite resources and really less people on the planet is better for everyone and every bodies standard of living.

This propaganda has been around for ages. Even socially it permeates all western culture. A woman having children at 18 is seen to be stupid, they are often too as they generally have the child accidentally whilst everyone is indoctrinated to live life first :^)

Given that the west is no longer colonizing the world lower population is a good thing if it wasn't for the fact that evil politicians see it fit to replace the population.

When I raise this issue with people I always talk about evolution in a way;

"Imagine their are two fields with rabbit proof fences dividing them. In one field you have rabbits which maintain their population perfectly, their fields are thus very green and they have little competition. In the other field you have rabbits that have as many bunnies as possible, they have unsustainable population growth, the fields are barren and competition is high so they often engage in rabbit wars and kill each other.

Suppose one day the fence is broken and rabbits can travel from one field to the other. Very few peaceful rabbits are going to wish to travel to the horrible rabbit field while the war torn rabbits are obviously going to move to the better sustainable rabbit field. Their nature of breeding lots and having conflict is evolutionarily successful as it outbreeds competition and the conflict encourages emigration spreading the genes better. After a few generations with free movement between fields which rabbit population do you think will be dominant? Do you think the suatainable field will remain sustainable?

Evolutionary strategies that are successful in the modern age do not result in a better society for everyone and do not select for objectively better social practices at all. Open immigration in particular causes a problem here particularly. Or do you not believe in evolution?"

Who is "they" and what blueprint are you refereing to?

Well fuck.

Good idea but perhaps we should prioritise for the fuckers who won't exist in 30 years.

This is excellent news!
Personally, I'm Italian, I identify as left wing fussili.

Tell me Germany, If I "lose" my passport, pretend not to speak a word german (i actually don't), and say I'm from Iraq, how much moneys do I get?

You mean france? Sweden? Britain? America? Netherlands? South Africans?

Your nose is showing.

will use this analogy, thanks user

Analogy is to common folk very basic but it suffices to make the point. Too me it fails to include the nature of Muslims itself.

Their basic hierachy:
Family vs the world.
Clan of hundreds or thousands of distant relatives vs the world
Tribe of hundreds of thousands/millions vs the world.
Country vs the world
Islam vs the world.

Muslims have a equal birth rate for boys and girls. But in their world a Harem of multiple woman is common and completely normal. This leaves a large percentage of fighting aged men without even a single chance on meeting a woman let alone starting a family. This is also why the practice of incest marriage too cousin and nephew (distant sometimes) come from, to ensure the family name continues. Adultery has years of prison sentences on it if not a blatant stoning. So for these usual impoverished men they create the Governmental Army; and for those caught committing a crime they are sent off to foreign nations to either wage Jihad or to become a refugee.

There is a reason why you are seeing 99% male refugee's and the above is the most common denominator. Even in the statistics in my country less then 20% actually apply for getting their wife or children to be flown to our country - it's simple, they are dirt poor niggers, who have nobody other then parents and other distant relative's.

Haha thanks. It is a really good way of looking at it. It seems sad that warlike behaviour and unsustainable population growth are such effective evolutionary strategies. You can use that analogy to frame other arguments that appeal to the environment and sustainability by basically arguing that sustainable people and strategies get replaced by unsustainable people with open migration. Free movement is a nice ideal but it is not a between countries with different qualities of life.

These unsustainable practices of conflict and war died out in the west with the industrial revolution. There was a shift in technology and society that made it much more successful for a time to have fewer children and ensure they reach adulthood and have more money. Nations can only start developing and reach a good standard of living when having as many children as possible is no longer the most successful strategy. To create such a sustainable system poverty exists and should cap birthrates as it did in the developed world which suffered without the option of immigration.

Thank you, it is very basic but it is meant to be expanded upon. I find it good to talk about when I wish to engage quickly and easily with people who basically think free movement and no borders is an excellent ideal. Commonly the same people are very keen on the idea of a sustainable future and sometimes even see humanity itself as a curse. I've discussed these ideas with young people who basically said they would never have children and argued that that would mean that their altruistic sentiments and good nature would die out and be selected against.

When trying to get people anti immigration it is often good to attack it from an altruistic perspective also making the point that it is a skill drain for doctors and engineers from countries that need it most.

You harem point is very good though. It is successful for them at them moment. If their nation was isolated however and it was not possible to leave it would not take long for it to be better to invest more into fewer children.

A point a lot of muslims seem to forget or omit is in the Quran when it talks about marrying multiple wives it seems to imply that it should only be done if it is a charitable thing to do and if you have the money to support them. If I am taking a civilized reading of it I would like to think that it essentially refers to looking after widows of your friends and brothers by taking them into your household. Not like it is seen today at all, I forget the exact quote however.

Labor shortage. There were vast lands to conquer to the west and there weren't enough immigrants coming from Britain. This is why they let the Germans in.

Most Jews immigrated to America in the 20th century.

Germans don't want to have babies and live so thus they have forfeited their right to live and exist. I will not mourn for death of such cuck-people as germans.

This shitposting abo subhuman is still at it.

Did you pull this out of your ass, abo? Go back to your shit board to lie, you subhuman fuck. I bet your Opa wasnt German but another retarded subhuman anglo scum who should have been bayonetted by Tojo.

So where do you come from, subhuman?

It's a trait endemic to any civilized nation once avenues of colonizing foreign lands becomes impossible.

The same effect will happen to the new Germans if they remain civilized.

Everything could well change in the future though as robots take a lot of jobs. I'm sure many people a few hundred years ago said the same thing about steam engines and such but I really think that in the near future there will be more jobs lost by robots and fewer created and most jobs for most people would be merely to cater to the very rich that want humans to cater to them.

DON'T COME TO GERMANY TOMORROW

SOME OF YOU ARE ALRIGHT…

No shit. Steam engines were just tool. Robots can actually replace humans. Why people dont understand this is beyond me.

nice try, britkike

Muslims and Niggers will just Butlerian Jihad the machines and fuck up the economy before you can reach post-scarcity.

(((brit/pol/))) strikes again.

Most of those migrants are other other Europeans, not shitskins. Still bad, but not as bad as you say.

Ficki ficki! Gib pussy/GerMoney

Do you want some tea and crumpets to go along with your burka you pommie CUNT

It's because in Judaism they have an eternal enemy called Amalek and Rabbis believe that Germans are the physical descendants of Amalek.

>youtube.com/watch?v=JdFD1yOpBr0

>youtube.com/watch?v=QX20CbMvF24

>aish.com/atr/Wiping_Out_Amalek.html

The story is told about the great Rabbi Yosef Chaim Sonnenfeld, the revered spiritual leader who lived in the Old City of Jerusalem at the turn of the century. When the German Kaiser Wilhelm visited Jerusalem in 1898, Rabbi Sonnenfeld refused to greet him. He explained that the Kaiser exhibited the classic signs of Amalek (a tradition passed down from the Vilna Gaon).

Germans and Europeans more widely are seen as the eternal enemies of the Jews, and Jews believe they are spiritually commanded to genocide Amalek, to utterly wipe every Amalekite from history utterly.

>breslov.org/who-and-where-is-amalek-today/

When Kaiser Wilhelm of Germany visited Jerusalem during his journey to the Holy Land almost all the religious leaders of Jerusalem came to the city gates to greet him. Rabbi Yosef Chaim Sonnenfeld (d.1932), the spiritual leader of Ashkenazic Jewry in Israel at that time, did not go. When asked about his refusal he answered that although the Kaiser himself was deserving of the honor bestowed upon him, “I have a tradition that Germany is Amalek.”

Thank G-d we got the British to fight Hitler!
Otherwise Europe might still be white!

Kike killing quads.

I want the conservacucks who came for the election to leave

Say it right, Germans are being genocided.

That applies to every white people

D.A.K 16.10.16

there were fuck all jews in america until the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

This, it sounds much more stark when presented that way, and less biased on our part. But holy shit, that chart is scary. It makes me wonder whether "germany" as a nation can be saved at all, if there are so few ethnic germans left.

EVERYBODY CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND READ THIS

I'm going to check my own double doubles for the veneration of Kek you fuckin' ingrates.

White Genocide really is an apt term. Holy shit.

Half of these league of nations faggots are kosher neo-cohens.

Steam engines revolutionized agriculture. The jobless peasants moved to the cities and the proletariat was born. Industrialization transformed the societies. What will happen if robots come? Where will the jobless poeple go?

I don't understand.
I DON'T UNDERSTAND

you will

They'll let the shitskins do it. They'll burn down the university while demanding free tuition.

Jews and muslims are like brothers. They fight each other, but when it comes to anyone else they team up against them.
Like this:

but including all semites as part of tribe

15 years is a LONG time. If you thing the current situation will just float along, then you're naive.

It's already 11/10 in Europe and no shit happened.

Stop trying to force shitty memes if you are not even going to put some effort in it.

16 Oktober 16 ya dunce.

Is that when the stupid clown movie comes out?

Dont know. Im just hoping this autism turns out to be true. Im tired of it all already tbh.

Which is why you repeatedly and often tell them plainly that it's genocide.

The easiest way to redpill liberals about this is showing the Tibetan parallels to this.

who do you want to red pill there are no germans left.
there germans are redpilled since 1933 and it didnt helped them

The second reich was pretty great

What's the point of this defeatist post?

you dont belong here. fuck off to reddit you son of a bitch

reeeee that's "an athlete wrestling with a python"
pic related is hercules killing hydra

because red pilling brings nothing.
we need actively to massacre the niggers and sand nigger in europe up to saudi arabia until we get their oil resources.

europeans are already redpilled. we just need to give them weapons to get rid of the trash

Go back to r/the_donald

Why are bongs and krauts at each others throats? Save that animosity for the imported sacks of shit that are taking over your fatherland.

Because by clinging to the vestiges of yester-years nationalism, they can still feel in control of a process that's completely out of their control. It's much easier to pretend you still have a cohesive identity by LARPing like it's 1940, than face the depressing fact that your people are being relegated to the trash heap by your globalist overlords.

this. action is what's necessary.

Except they are 85% males and don't have women to breed with to maintain those num- uh oh.