twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

where is the Big Black Cocks?

tee hee hee

under boob hands down but cleavage is a close second

up your ass

((( )))
stop pushing homosexuality

this thread is for the luscious sacks of milk attached to the fronts of women, not gay boy shit

If you dumb enough to try and keep a woman happy; because I don't know anyone with a happy woman. You must dominate them as a benevolent dictator. And fist fuck them everyday, and more if they ever talk about BBC. They crave rough sex, domination and rape by a real man. Or they wouldn't ruin their life by becoming a whore to a pimp and abuser. I hope that you understand what I said. Most women don't need such bad treatment, only the one's with this particular weakness.

Typical that the most disgusting and degenerate picture in this thread is a white woman.

STOP PUSHING MASECTOMIES!

I like the butt cleavage you can see front in from a girls thigh gap. That shit makes me diamond

what's so great about thigh gaps?

moar

rthtrby.blogspot.com/………………..

moar boobies

if she didn't cosplay all the goddamn time she'd be attractive to me but because cosplay for women is the cringiest thing to ever exist, she is just some broad looking for attention

She's majority plastic, only a koreaboo would find that attractive

underboob is best boob

I know but I have a slight attraction to girls with big foreheads for some reason. almost all of my exes have big foreheads but it's not like I actively sought them out. plus her pussy can't be altered with plastic and that's really the only part that matters

amen brother