Mom wants to set me up with some girl she met at work because we share a couple interests

What do?

I pretend to be a natural and organic member of normie society all the time.

Here is what you do when you're eating on a table together:
- eat
- when she speaks, pretend you're paying attention… try to be natural and organic by putting some feedback on the conversation
- pretend that the time you're with her is peaceful or some gay shit like that (you want to give off the idea that you work hard and not some NEET that cannot wait for his next fap session)

forgot pic

Report back when you’ve had the date and it was a disaster, so we can all have a laugh.

This. I want to her all about it

Huh, it sounds like something my grandmother used to do.
It always pissed me off tbh.

That's awful. If he follows that advice she'll request a second date.
Here's what you do OP:
1) Intentionally miss your mouth with the fork and smear food all over your face
2) Ask for something that's not on the menu and argue with the waiter for as long as the waiter will tolerate you
3) Bring a bag of cooked spaghetti noodles in your pocket and start eating them instead of your dinner
4) Ask your date if you can skip the formalities and go screw in the bathroom

WHY NOT JUST ASK HER FOR A PIC OR SOMETHING? Fuck bro, everyone of those harpies has a FB or some other horse shit, look her up and see for yourself. Why even act like your mom's the badguy here? Maybe if you weren't such a loser, you wouldn't need the help to be a functional adult.

Shes gonna be some hambeast if she's friends with your mom. Women think all their friends are so funny and attractive when they're really just average as fuck in terms of looks and personality.

How about say no if you don't wish to meet this woman? But hey you're nothing but a spoiled brat, so that's why you allow your mother decide everything for you.
Does she cut your steak in small pieces for you too eat as well?
useless faggot

she's a landwhale, calling it now.

If you're not a pig-disgusting normalshit you'll just tell your mother to fuck off and leave you in peace

Op wants to FUCK BOYS!

Is your mom hot, OP? Maybe she wants a threesome :DDD

Ask your mom:

OP, we need more details:
How much time do you have before the date (should it happen)?
What are the date's relation to your mom?
We could use some pix too.

depends how old are you?

how awkward.

This! Everyone should do this on a date at least once in their life.

What if she accepts?

I found ur date OP!

If you can't handle a single encounter with a girl you're a real fucking autist
It's not like your first date will be expensive restaurant and cinema (which no one ever does fyi)

Why don't you find an excuse to go at your mom's work to see what the girl's like?
What do you have to lose? If she's not for you at least you'll have something to laugh at with your mom

ask your mom how old and fat she is.

This, but then you'll need to adjust to get the real numbers.

Age: if your mom gives you an age below 30, add 5 to get her real age. If the gives you an age 30 or above, add 10 to get her real age.

Weight: Divide the weight she tells you by 0.8. So if she tells you 120, the woman actually weighs 150. If she tells you 150, she actually weighs ~190. Etc.

And remember, if you do go on the date and the number of sexual partners the woman has had comes up, you need to multiply that by 4 if she has no tattoos or piercings, 6 if she has a tattoo or piercing (other than earlobes), and 8 if she has both in order to arrive at the true number.

oh shit nigger, you get a girl handed on a silver plate and you refuse it. You must be homosexual or retarded.

retard confirmed. Also it is not like you have much to choose from if you post on 8gag.
I would prefer a clingy girl any time over a freedumbs girl

Just tell your mum that she's the only woman you need.

Just fucking do it. Go and meet her. Arranged marriages are the best and you'll regret it badly when you are 30+ like me and many men I know who passed up opportunities like this for the stupidest of reasons and are now just frustrated knowing we'll never have gf.

Let's just hope she's like 9-yo, and she is doing it for a school project. Enjoy KFC or Macdnalds.

Ask what her name is and look her up on facebook. Are you new to the internet?

Rape her.

Before or after he kills her. Also which one?

I was going to say his mother but now that it occurs to me, why not both?

Just fucking go you lucky faggot. It isn't like you're marrying her, if it doesn't work you lost a few hours.
I'm guessing your mommy went out of her way to sell you as a good catch and you'll fuck-up the date.

your mom needs to kick you out

don't do it
your mom will just keep trying this shit on you and each time it will be worse
tell that bitch to fuck off with her grandchild-breeding shenanigans

no he definitely do, if it goes well he might get laid, if it goes shit and he goes full autismo then his mother will think twice before ever try that shit again

we can agree to disagree
given she's at the point of setting up dates, i doubt mom's gonna realize she fucked up unless the girl presses assault charges

gay is okay

oh lawd

OP you know what I think when something like this happens?

I think what an amazing greentext story it'll be to shitpost about later on Holla Forums.

You must do it just because it'll make for a cool story no matter what happens.

user. Why do you do this? Together are separate?

so she pretty?

rape her
kill her
take her home

after ten long years you'll get out of the home
dig up her body and build a cage with her bones.

I kind of want to write a warren zevon style song about slashbslash

btfo

I wish that was me
I have no fucking clue on how to get gf