Want to Slow Climate Change? Stop Having Babies

Want to Slow Climate Change? Stop Having Babies

archive.is/p7SjR

Carbon dioxide doesn't kill climates; people do. And the world would be better off with fewer of them.
That's a glib summary of a serious and seriously provocative book by Travis Rieder, a moral philosophy professor and bioethicist at Johns Hopkins University.

When economists write about climate change, they'll often bring up something called the Kaya identity—basically a multiplication problem (not an espionage novel) that helps economists estimate how much carbon dioxide may be heading into the atmosphere. The Kaya identity says the pace of climate pollution is more or less the product four things:

Q: So. What seems to be the problem?

A: There are 19 million adoptable orphans, and there's catastrophic climate change on the horizon. Contributing a child to the world both makes climate change worse and, if we don't get our act together, it might actually not be all that great for the child either.
You have two tracks. You could say climate change is a big structural problem, so it requires a structural solution; that's a policy question. Or you could say a problem like climate change requires that we change our culture of individual obligation, and everybody needs to think about having small families.

Q: That seems like a pretty heavy ask. People don't even want to think about having small bags of movie popcorn.
A: Well, the argument goes like this: Okay, humans have shown me that they're just not willing to give up their toys. And so we need another option on the table. You want to continue to live in your 10,000-square-foot house? You know, fly private jets around, and that kind of thing? Well, that would mean a lot fewer people on the Earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/the-liberalconservative-baby-gap-time-depth/
theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/11/birth_rates_and_the_recession_has_a_black_generation_been_wiped_out.html
epi.org/blog/black-birth-rate-converges-white-rate/
independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html
independent.ie/world-news/americas/american-jews-in-danger-of-dying-out-survey-shows-25932714.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I support this. It makes the liberals stop procreating and thus spreading inferior genes. Meanwhile an Aryan couple can outbreed and take back their country.

My Semite-sense is tingling

Hey, Chaim what'cha slidin'?

Overpop is Earth's problema numero uno. There is no problem that we face which is more fundamental than this. Overpop affects everything else from the economy to governance, from global warming to environmental destruction, from immigration to miscegenation, from corruption to poverty and violence. Overpop is at the root of it all.

We must find a way to address this problem, else we all face increasing problems of all sorts. Eugenics is just a start.

The correct solution is to genocide Africans and Asians (Indians and chinks mostly). Not that global warming is real, but that would be the real way to handle it (and should still be done).

I approve, lets start a mass sterilization program of every non-whites.

Easy, don't compete the birthrate by making 10 children, compete by killing 10 Jews, niggers, sandniggers and chinks instead.

This is just another ruse for whites to stop producing

Overpopulation is sadly real in a ressource management way, not because of the climate scam. Whites need to understand that in order to fix it we need to get rid of undesirable populations, not stop procreating.

My issue is that theyre twisting this argument to make whites feel bad and that they need to not have families. Whites have a negative birth rate. If we just kicked all the non whites out we wouldnt have this problem no?

The carrying capacity of Earth is around 450 million people, and with (future…) technological help around 1 billion people, max. Earth cannot support more than that in the long term without resulting in conflicts and disasters. These are solid numbers, thoroughly studied and vetted.

Regardless of which race of people lives on this planet, overpop is a real issue. There are definite limits to what our planet can support. Denial and wishful thinking won't change that.

I can think of six billion nonwhites the world could do without. Thanks for the idea, Mordecai!

Well the chart is obviously slanted to imply that these developed countries are at fault for previously condoning the nuclear family concept, but the kike is somewhat correct in his premise. Just look to Hardin's treatise in the 1950s on his belief that the UN Family Protection Act would result in a Malthusian check within a hundred years if not decades as it failed developed states but allowed periphery economies to let their population grow unchecked. Posting the screenshots of these pdfs as you should all be familiar with Hardin's arguments (proponent/developer of the Tragedy of the Commons idea).
Central Ideas within:
-An expansion of the Prisoner's Dilemma to ecology- Self interest is always the best decision.
-Mutual Coercion is the only way to create the conditions required to challenge traditional morals on the concept of family.
-Mutual coercion is best created through taxation.
-Propagandizing without reaching consensus on prior policies that fail to accommodate the individual's need to act on self interest will lead to schizophrenia in the subjected citizen or manifest in political blowback.

I agree with the author there are far too many babies being born. The solution is simple, sterilize everyone in Africa.

If China and India were gone then there would be no such thing as overpopulation. Why do you need to shorten it by 7 letters?

Shut up ctr. You cannot make my dick to stop hardening, fucking, cumming and orgasming inside girls with all the dopamine I get.

Yeah, obviously whites are the only people on earth who would voluntarily stope reproducing (along with a few east asians like Japs). White are also the only people who care about the environment. So any message of "stop reproducing goyim" would hit whites more than anyone.

n-no goyim, that's not what I meant
we need africans for diversity

but muh dick

Yeah. you're right OP, 3rd world countries should stop overpopulating, better yet, stop populating in general.

What to get rid of kikes? Kill a bunch of them.

It's almost as if they're trying to eliminate the white race.

pretty simple tbh fam, nationalism is the best way to deal with overpopulation.

The problem is orphans are generally orphans for a reason. Sorry, but it is the truth. While there are exceptions, it doesn't subtract from the fact that the majority of these 19 million adoptable orphans do not come from good stock.

I agree, we need to start preventing africans and middle easterners - the people who breed the most - from having so many children. Thank you for bringing to light this problem!

Doesn’t exist. Blow your brains out.

Neither does climate change, by the way.

Now they should go tell that to all the non-European peoples of the world.

As long as liberals reproduce less and conservatives keep spreading and reproducing more, we'll manage. I think a ratio of about 25% liberal and 75% conservatives of various stripes in our society is achievable and would work.

The trick is talking the rest of the world into cutting back. I vote for mass production and distribution of birth control materials–from rubbers to the pill to the morning after pill. We'll have to fight the cucks in various churches, but we can do it.

I actually believe that a lot of third world people, especially blacks, if given an easy road to less kids, would take it. The pill could be particularly useful. Nig males will never want to glove it, but black women might just get into the spirit of things. Cutting back on transmission of AIDS isn't a problem as I see it–looks like we're going to cure it anyway. As that redpilled Podesta letter by the Dutch guy states, blacks are always just one of the problem populations. Less of them=unequivocal good.

Sure, kill all Africans. Problem solved.

I the kikes let lions free in our societies and said that they are the same as us, than you'd want to kill all lions too.

We should strive for white children to be able to observe and study the African wild animal from a safe distance, in a zoo. We should kill all kikes tho.

The man is bragging about his proficiency with children's toys. Sad.

I, for one, fully agree. There's too many people in the world.

We should nuke India and the Middle East, and slaughter all the Africans. That would go a long way to solving any overpopulation problems we might have.

There won't be any lions or anything in Africa if niggers continue to exist.

I want to kill niggers too.

Time we learnt to fly.

Liberals aren't breeding anymore and temperament and predilections to certain political positions are very much inheritable, the 2010 US survey and Europoll 2011 both found that 93%+ of individuals had the same political and religious affiliation as their parents once they were older than 25. Indicating some form of heritable trait is being passed on.

You can see it in the birthrates by political affiliation across many nations. Republicans: 2.7, Democrats: 1.2, Social Democrats: 0.9 Labor: 0.8, Tories: 1.1, Christian Democrats: 2.3. White Democrats in America now have a birthrate of 0.9, blacks have a birthrate of 1.4, and spics sit at 1.6. White republicans are between 2.6 and 2.9 depending on whose numbers you use.
By 2050 only 20% of individuals in the US will be descended from habitual Democrat voters or self described liberals and only 7% will be black.
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/the-liberalconservative-baby-gap-time-depth/
theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/11/birth_rates_and_the_recession_has_a_black_generation_been_wiped_out.html
epi.org/blog/black-birth-rate-converges-white-rate/

Jews are also dying by inches. independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html
independent.ie/world-news/americas/american-jews-in-danger-of-dying-out-survey-shows-25932714.html

We've seen bullshit like the libtards before, the Cathars were excepting of homosexuality, vice of all sorts, and even murder. They encouraged people not to breed, and thought that because the world was filthy and fallen nobody should have children and that no authority should control them because it was temporal, except for the Cathar Elect of course. Sound familiar? How many times has a libtard bitched to you about overpopulation and how you are selfish for bringing children into a world were they suffer, you are selfish for not adopting a little nignog because muh overpopulation, you are selfish for doing anything biologically adaptive and placing your family before shitskins you've never met. And when you point out that we could just stop feeding the shitskins and billions would die off in the first ten years they have no material rebuttal they and only sputter and stammer "W-W-WACIST!"

This is the same sickness we as a race have always had. The Catholic Church organized the extermination of all adult Cathars under the request of France and the German states because these faggots were trying to destroy society. But they didn't purge enough it seems, the Cathars were never that big and the Inquisition was created to prevent another heresy of that sort. And it did, and it only cost 4,500 lives at most over an 800 year period to do it. The Inquisition essentially invented modern investigative law because they weren't a secular court looking for scapegoats to throw to the outraged mob. They were actually trying to stop heresy.

But it was a mistake and yes any NatSoc plan of forcing these fags to act like humans would also be a mistake. We should just let all those who don't have a predisposition to survive die off, ZA VINAL ZOLUTION IV YOU VILL!

I agree. The solution is to stop feeding the Africans and ban the people from farming for the Africans. They will shrink fast. African is a population bomb and will become a global threat. I wish I would joke but I am not. Have a look at the picture.

How scary is that?

So nothing of any real value

There is no evidence of anthropic climate change transpiring at present in any level of concern, regardless of which such anthropically-generated alteration to the climate is even possible.

White liberals already don't breed.
The West is not a source of concern for this commentary, and those who are a source of concern for this commentary will not, or are physically incapable of, ever reading it.

The Jew cries out as he strikes you.

I know but we would use this to tell the people in order to stop aids to Africa. I doubt this will work but we can try.

There is already an answer.
Its been staring us in the face for fucking decades.

But we can't afford to pursue it, because we're so fucking busy paying for these worthless vermin who we've allowed to convince our people that they are our equals.

Space is the answer.
And niggers,spics,mudslimes - they aren't going to take anyone there.
Until we stop sucking the toes of our lesser out of guilt and self-imposed obligation, I remain unconvinced that we deserve to get off this rock - and if we don't, none of the other wretches living alongside can possible suffice.

Know what'd work even better?

Conquering your enemies.

… Just a thought.

Liberals reproduce like faggots do. Through corruption of the innocent.

kill all niggers, institute an IQ-EQ-Creativity test for live births.

He should write his books only in chinese, arabec and oogabooga, else he should be skinned alive and hanged.

If any of these fucksticks gave half of a shit about climate change, they'd found a terrorist organization that specializes in firebombing maternity wards. But they don't, because the latest iphone is enough to turn them into hypocrite faggots.

Even simply looking at China's 30 year long 1 child policy act didn't do anything to stave off the population growth. In fact, since 2013 we're now seeing a baby boom of couples having a second child.

Africa reached their population by western societies sending them advanced medical care food aid for free and having leaders who are absolutely retarded; e.g the basic nigger. On average, most couple have 8 to 12 children for the African family, some have dozens of em all dependent on Red Cross / UN food aid.

Damn didn't see the quote tag fail.

Either way, simply telling woman having children is bad, focusing on career is more important, allowing abortions no questions asked and giving free birth control in the form of arm injections and condoms will solve the problem instantly at a drastic rate. The nigger loves the fuck as they did before, but back then the white man wasn't around to provide for their little nigglets, most children died due to starvation illness.

Even providing for them; they did nothing, they didn't improve their countries, they didn't build their societies - the only result since white mans aid has been more shit people who are all useless garbage who demand MORE free gibsmedat.

It's about time we start facts and truth rule us rather then feelings. It's time to put the boot on the liberal retards, kick the UN to the curb and stop this retardation and turn inwards for our own survival and future. Close the borders and protect them with severe violence. Let them breed like rats and ignore their pleads.

No worries OP, I'm already gay.