>>>/muslim/
Try it out!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YW98IcBJgE&t=27s
bitchute.com/video/DLSAY6iI6IlI/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

!!!

Embrace Islam

Islam is the religion of peace, God is one, and God is Allah, and Allah is merciful.

No!

Islam is truth.
>>>/muslim/

Do not embarrass yourself, please.

Dont fall for this guys, our lord is Jesus Christ!

I'm a reasonable man. I don't much care for Jews or Muslims. Give me one good reason, objectively, why I should consider Islam as opposed to Hinduism, Buddhism or any older more respectable religion.

Islam is beauty

Stupid shill.

so tell me the truth, if convert , how fast and how many 6yo can i marry and where would i have to live,
and can i move back after marrying to a harem of lgs?

Islam is the strictest way of life, hold yourself to high standards, you will be rewarded in your faith and good deeds.
Hinduism is composed of a pantheon of effeminate faggots.
Buddhism is composed of cucks who can't even ward off the Chinese

I actually think Islam is very based but im such a degen. how do I stop been a degenerate?

You embrace Islam and learn through your actions

The Holy Quran is the word of God brought to us by Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him.

Look at me guys, I'm a gay mohammed

Hmm, I was hoping someone might be able to make valid points without resorting to Holla Forums tier pejoratives. If you had left it at your first statement I might have been inclined to consider it. When you began hurling epithets I find it difficult to take anyone seriously. My ex-gf converted to Islam; she currently cucks her husband by traveling to Morocco and sleeping with young men there. The irony is quite hilarious, don't you agree?

UUUUUHHHH IM GAAAAAAYYYY
UUUUUH FUCK ME IN THE ASS, PUT A QURAN IN MY ASSHOLE AND TWIST IT

BLOW UP MY DICK WITH THIS BIG BUTTHOLE OF YOURS!!

do I have to delete all my degen pics and vids?

ALLAHU AKBAR LOOK AT THIS DEAD PERSON, IM HORNY!!

stfu dude. im actually interested in learning more

ENOUGH OF DEAD PEOPLE, ITS TIME TO FUCK GOATS

Islam is unity. Islam is strength. Islam is grace.

Fuck your god.
My lord is Jesus Christ!

EVERYBODY is born a Muslim, it is through life that you are misguided by the pagans. Revert back to your faith. Accept Islam.

Jesus is a Prophet, not God. Jesus is a Prophet. Allah is God, and Allah is one.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH IM GAAAAAYYY
FUCK ME IN THE ASS
MY NAME IS MOHAMMED

what are your opinions on a worldwide caliphate?

Fuck your god, just what I like Imma need you to give me a holy night

My name is mohammed and I like black dicks in my ass

ENOUGH OF FUCKING ANIMALS.
NOW ITS TIME FOR THEM TO FUCK MEEEE

UUUUUUUUUUHHH

My name is muhammed and I am bubonic! It's getting deadly in here and you're hooked on phonics, my guy!

Jesus is right

You didn't answer my question and you lookin' like you ain't never had a lesson. Answer the question homie, Jesus is right and you act like you can't focus right. Thou shalt allow me to focus on the topic your attention span is microscopic fella

sagefag is mad bcz his religion is gay and will lose once the worldwide caliphate is established

That's probably advisable regardless of your religious inclinations.

I find this aspect of Islam (and christianity) for that matter curious. So am I to assume that the uncounted generations who died before Muhammad was ever born were Muslim as well? The same applies equally to any religious figure who would be qualified as the one and only. Sri Krsna Caitanya and Siddhartha Buddha were both men, very holy men, perhaps even more than men– but their follows make no claims that they were the only true divine representatives.

I am open to genuine theological dialogue, if people can be respectful and intelligent about it.

The Muhammad Community

Christ Jesus was the prince of peace. I do not believe he would approve of such hateful speech, friend.

You finally got rid of the Holla Forumsack that previously owned that board, why are you trying to fill it up with Holla Forumstards now instead? More quantity rarely means better quality, better to keep it slow but worth visiting.

It's gay like religion and you tweetin' like a pigeon that's lost it's vision. Imma need you to refocus your bitchin

ISLAM BTFO!
youtube.com/watch?v=5YW98IcBJgE&t=27s

Well, im a degenerate pedo that loves to fuck goats…WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

FTFY

Degenerate pedos, just what I prefer. It's my preference and I need some media for reference. We need this shit on precedence!

Children cannot conset!

meh.I think its very based

WRONG!!

Ahhh, I think I understand now.

ok but srsly, if theres ever a war between Christians and Muslims ill be joining the Islamic side

Homie, you are trash kiss my ass! Ain't no one ever even heard you; if you think people are sleeping on you go take another nap, you are crap!

Dubs dont lie

You might be serious, and you still seem delirious. You need to believe that you don't preach for us anymore; GOODBYE!!!!

dubs

Welp, time to start loading up those bacon, pork and women without hijab pics!

Just what I like, bacon & pork give me your best n don't be no dork

dubs?

FUGGGG :DDDD

dubs

gets

I didnt make that post

Fucking terrorists.

I just felt like bumping a nearly dead thread.

Frend, you are doing Allah's work today…now come and help me fuck this bacha bazi boipussi.

They truly are deserving of The Great Glassing.

How to self-detonate in 5 steps

Fuck muslims

bitchute.com/video/DLSAY6iI6IlI/