POLLS: What the fuck

Is Trump ever going to get up in the polls? Every time I check each month, hes never fucking over Shillary, what is going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/
archive.is/0eEGD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're rigged
\thread

So every poll is rigged? I mean seriously no matter what I look at its all CLINTON in every poll

Yes

What do you expect from the jewish owned media? The truth?

It's also that the methodology isn't turns in for this sort of election. Polling assumes normal election conditions. When it isn't normal, the error increases. See brexit.

So how the hell do we even know trumps winning? by thinking the exact opposite of the polls? How am I even supposed to prove to people that the madman even has a chance? When it comes to this, you need a way to prove yourself, otherwise its thin air

(((polls)))

You need to lurk more, the polls are rigged.

Watch some of Bill Still's videos. TL;DR - Polls will normalize a week before election so the pollsters can cover their asses.

I want some answers here guys, nothing more

1)enormous fucking trump rallies
2)tiny fucking clinton crowds

You can check, for starters, rallies attendance. And also by how the media attacks on Trump looks more like a desperate attempt than anything solid.

Basically what this user says.
Lurk moar, and you'll have your answers.

Every poll oversamples Dems by about 10%. There was one poll, I forgot its name, which had Trump over Clinton by +5% but it got Shoa'd. Here's a hint: everyone Trump is in the lead, the media goes into overdrive against Trump.

The elites understand the gravity of the situation. The best way to support Trump is redpill everyone you know and get them to vote.

*everytime

Trump is going to drop further and further in the polls until November 7th when he reaches 0% in every single poll.
Then he takes every state and following day.

I'm not as poll skeptical as most of Holla Forums, mainly because I posted back on cuckchan four years ago back when Romney was getting destroyed in the polls and everyone was claiming that the MSM was oversampling Democrats because Obama wouldn't have the same turnout and Republicans were motivated to vote for Romney. As it turns out, the polls were actually strikingly accurate and Romney lost by what he was predicted too.

However, elections have become a lot more predictable lately due to the sudden rise in nationalism where people aren't voting for traditional reasons like taxes and economic reasons – and polls seem unable to cope with this "irrationality". I had almost zero enthusiasm for the Brexit vote because quite literally every poll leading up to it had Remain winning by a solid margin…….and somehow every single poll was wrong. We all know about the left-wing bias in the media but I didn't think it was possible for them to be THAT wrong. It's almost as if they purely made up numbers.

Compare Trump rallies, where he is filling stadiums every night, to Clinton who can't even fill a restaurant yet her popularity is being astroturfed by the kike media. Trump will have trouble if the GOP totally abandons him and doesn't use their apparatus to bus in evangelicals and old people because the Democrats are united behind Clinton, but I definitely do believe that Trump's support is much larger than what the media presents and many Trump voters are under the impression that they're some marginal minority when in reality about half the country feels the way they do.

**a lot more UNPREDICTABLE lately

I don't think Romney would be the best example of polls being correct. Romney is a controlled op cuckboi, apparently. He was one of the Republicans to "come out against" Trump following The Pussy Grabbing Incident.

(wasted)
sage
fucking newfags

Now you know why democracy is stupid and Trump is going to be Emperor.

Pic related

Not until the point where is above Hillary for too long.

Now guess why.

^This, Mitt Romney was a globalist vulture capitalist put on the GOP ticket with the express purpose of losing to king-nigger.

the polls are designed to black pill potential Trump supporters into no showing.

The most accurate poll for the 2012 election was the UPI poll, I believe. That poll, which currently shows Trump in the lead, is being omitted from (((MSM))) poll data.

They're also basing their estimates on a similar turnout to the last election, which is fucking ridiculous. There's no way for them to factor in the monster vote.>>7807772

And that was clearly 100% wrong

You should look at the Brexit polls vs the actual results.

You may want to listen to the last few FTN episodes, they give a clearer breakdown of the situation in the battleground states. Granted, everything pre-debate is pretty much moot at this point.

The media wants Hillary to be the nominee because they have deals with her. If she is too low in the polls or some other issue, her masters will appoint someone else. So the best thing for them to do is rig polls showing she is ahead.
Also, this is the same shit that went down with Brexit. Also, reuters announced a change in their polling methodlogy that started the sudden shift for Shillary.

sage

Best reply.

Sage because weak thread.

Dude obama had much less people voting for him in 2012. If only 3% more white males had voted that year Romney would have won the election. It's very easy to oversample cities and make it look like hillary is up just a few points in every state thus looking much more ahead overall. Trump has millions of independents and first time voters voting for him because for once it seems to matter. Trump was ahead by several points before the debates and yet even though his favorability has gone up and people think he's won the debates his poll numbers fell(last week that is). I doubt they can keep this share of rigging up as he keeps climbing though he really destroyed at this debate imo.

They are also predicting black people to vote at the same level for Hillary as they did for King nigger which will never happen.

Oversampling of democrats and women in each poll.

the UPI is showing hillary 1% over the Trump right now but that's from online polling. they may be possibly being fucked with too

There is a ton of
on Holla Forums.

And unfortunately anyone who expresses any skepticism or asks for more honesty is called a CTR shill.

So it can be difficult to interpret all the anti-Trump polls and sentiment outside of Holla Forums.

I'm as pro-Trump as anyone else here, and I want to believe that the polls are rigged, but I'm skeptical. Even if they are, what's the prevent the election from being rigged?

I think we have to work smarter and harder. I think Holla Forums does good things, but sometimes we waste our time or don't focus on the most important things due to having our collective heads a little bit up our asses. Things like phone banking or going to door to door would probably be much more useful than some of the ways we prefer to spend our time on here.

inb4 I'm CTR

Don't worry, people are thinking about what to do if the election is rigged. It's just not being posted about right now because there are more pressing matters.

Go outside. Talk to people. No one is actually going to VOTE for Clinton. Lots of these people dislike Trump, but who actually LIKES Clinton in return? How many of them are going to get off their ass and vote?

What's to prevent Trump from losing fairly?

It is all rigged. The train has no brakes though. There is no stopping what's begun.

you gonna make ten of these again?

The fact that Trump has far more supporters than Clinton does.

Rub a dub dubs, checked in a tub

latimes.com/politics/

Trump Turns Away 12,000 at Tuesday’s Florida Rally – Same Amount as All of Hillary’s Rallies Since July

archive.is/0eEGD

Exactly what I'm saying. Her numbers are a joke. Also, Checked.

wew

Yes.

Trump has gotten one newspaper endorsement across this entire country. The New York Post.

Everybody else has condemned him. They're all rigged.

underrated post.

There's little doubt that Trump will win in a fair vote at this point. I strongly think that they'll try to steal the election though. Expect dead voters, illegal voters, and numbers added to the results across the country. As far as I'm concerned, if Hillary wins it's war.

Plenty of polls in favour of Brexit tbh, nowhere near as one-sided as US election polls

Yep, its rigged.

Remind them of the polling in the primaries.
Remind them how that worked out in the end.
Then laugh…. No, guffaw. I think that implies the appropriate degree of condescension.

If they keep going, just remind them that only 6% of Americans trust the media - and that the media runs most of the large-scale polling (and if not the media, then their equivalents in the political hack behind-the-scenes scene - who, statistically, nobody trusts).

by not being a kike

Polls are fucking worthless nowadays. They're made to convince people to vote one way or another. "Don't go vote Trump, it's useless! Just stay home!"

It's rigged, and tens of thousands of leftists will be gunned down when (((they))) nominate a candidate who cheated.

Those polls show a big swing towards remain in the final week, up to 10 points. They couldn't have been more wrong.

what do you think, bud?

Assuming you're not a kike, realclearpolitics leaves out tons of right leaning polls, while leaving in left leaning polls and when they have Trump winning they leave those out as well. LA times is the only one that even comes close to reality, but they also endorsed Hillary, so even with them it's hard to know for sure.

I wouldn't call them rigged, but maybe they fuck with the numbers by asking more dems than reps for example
Well, yeah.

Can you link some polls leaning trump?