Seriously

At what age does a girl become a woman?

After she ate her first log

Depends on your definition of "woman".

If "woman" means "human female capable of getting pregnant" then it's after her first period. Or a few years later than that if you're not Mohammed.

But of course you can't define woman like that because the jealous feminists are going to murder you, and also because you'll have to consider weird cases such as sad creatures who are sterile.

So then you define "woman" as "human female who is mature enough to make important life decisions on her own".

Yeah. Defining "woman" is not easy. But it would indirectly answer your question.

Women Are children all their lives. They do not develop mentally past 18 or so.

Two conditions must be met. First the girl must have passed the extended baby state of our species known as infancy, usually this occurs at around age 3. Second she must either get fucked, suck a dick or eat pussy.

t. generic retard who has never read a book in his life or listened to a symphony

Daddy says it was about 4 for me, but I don't really remember

when she starts getting her period reguarly

22 imo

What do you mean by "women" ?

about 30

Women wrote symphonies? Are you from mirror earth?

TFW you learn that the age of consent is 14 in Austria, Germany, Hungary, Italy, and Portugal.

wtf

and a boy becomes a man when he can grow a beard

reddit spacing detected

There is no age, she's a woman when she bleeds

wew

I'd say 25 years old. Before then, they're "girls". Then like 34+ is milf category.

a milf is a mum