3d women < 3d lolis
3d lolis < 2d women
2d women < 2d lolis

prove me wrong.
protip: you cant

3d womyn < 2d women < 2d horses < 3d horses

that's just like your opinion man

More for me then.

One time when I was 12 my psycho ex-gf talked me into trying to suck off a horse in a neighbors field. I was young and dumb so I did. I didn't know mares have crotch tits and I accidentally molested an old mare… I still feel pretty bad about it. I'm lucky she didn't kick my teeth in.

2d hebe pony > everything else in universe

T. An user who enjoys ponies

There is absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying ponies.

On that note, is pony-posting being allowed again? I literally never use my pon folder because I don't want to get banned and /mlp/ boards are shit without exception.

yeah OK fam. weeb posters were never really like this. we should have destroyed the internet in 2009.

Idk tbh fam. Guess it depends how retarded the mods being that day.

you've pissed me off but still….

BASED

I think I'll play it safe and just stick to Lain posting. Besides, MLP;FiM has been going downhill after season 1 and the trend seems to continue.

no. dysnomia said few days ago that pony (or pedo) posting is not allowed. but furry posting on the other hand is now allowed.
he said its because "furries stay in their own threads, dont shit up the board and dont stay very long unlike pedos and bronies"

I understand the pedo thing for legal reasons, I've never really understood the pony hate but then again I like the show. And back in the day besides the odd reaction images most ponyfags did keep it to the general, at least that's how it seemed to me. I never really posted much pon, just saved the ones I liked.

Haven’t watched it in years but still love my pony waifus.
Getting around a b/ B& is so easy I don’t know why they even bother.

anime > whites > asians > other browns > niggers

Yeah, me too. I can't watch it on youtube now so it's too much effort. Fluttershy and Rarity are my fave pons. I can't into b& evasion since I'm a tech-illiterate caveman. It still amazes me I'm even able to post things on the internet. I think the last season I watched was 6 or 7. I wonder if discussion is okay? Fuck man I'm on thin ice here!

3d loli > 2d loli

WRONG

Equestria girl movies were good, after that the show was meh. got rid of cable so haven't watched in a while.
it run it course. it probably should've ended years ago but the autists still buying so hasbro will keep producing.

I really liked Rainbow Rocks. I haven't seen the recent one. Show has been on the decline ever since Lauren Faust left. Also as a fan of Sailor Moon and MLP that pic is freakin awesome.

Hide this one too.

OwO whats this

Very likely illegal.

Mods!!!

i think this is that time of the day when they are all asleep. for example a few days ago a thread with pizza was up for 2 hours during this time of the day

Welp, it's been fun shitposting for three hours but it's time to be getting to bed. There are two things I don't want to see, ever- and that's one of them.

true, i think once Twilight became princess twilight the show should've ended. It completed her arc and after that its kind of pointless

TY, I don't like to post my drawfaggory too much here.

I told myself I was done posting but one more wont hurt. I agree, not only do I feel like it kinda messed up Twlight's appeal it took the show in a very different direction than what I expected and/or wanted.

And you are really good! I saved both of these; I wish I could draw like that!

Okay, now I'm going to bed for realsies.

Is this a "Rank Them" image?

2d lolis < 1d women
1d women < 1d lolis
1d lolis < 0d women
loli to women non-constant energy formula: 1d lolis=(mc^1d women)
4 sided woman to 4 diminsional formula:(1*4)d women=4d women
take that athiests

nice

We stand corrected. Nonetheless, 4d women < 4d horses.

Why do people say this? You're going to get the same amount of pussy you're getting now, none