Ignored For Trying to Better Myself

Have you ever asked for advice or tips from someone and was ignored or laughed at because they thought you were trying to be funny?

Hey [YouTuber]! I watch all your videos[…]I wanted to ask on how to get a girlfriend if I am too shy[…]I have a 3inch penis which makes me insecure[…]Thank you

The same thing happened when I went to see my doctor. I told her I was having problems and mocked me when I explained what I was suffering from. She just ignored me and laughed. This is why Im such a piece of shit. Nobody ever takes me seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/JBng.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. That is common, OP. Especially when you are asking for advice on a board that is not /adv/.
We are not ignoring you or laughing at you because we think you are trying to be funny. We are ignoring you or laughing at you because you are retarded.

she sounds fucking based, like black trump supporters.

I'll give you two then we'll both be average lmao.

But seriously though fuck that bitch, hate women like that but if you talked shit about her pussy, they'd scream sexism.

get a load of this guy

3DPD operate on a different wavelength, don't ask for advice from them, they know nothing useful, and you'd shown a weakness in front of them, a big no-no with 3DPD
if you care about 3DPD that much, you're going to just have to get a well paying job, if you want sex, but that point you'd want to start thinking of 3DPD as disposable fleshlights, meaning you'll have to get over the value you have placed on them, meaning the well paying job was all for not

What the fuck is wrong with you? Of course she's going to laugh it off. Why would you even bring your dick into the equation?

"Getting" a girlfriend is more than just having a big dick, you dingus. That's why she thought you were joking. And you fucking LED with that?

The fact that you're willing to look for advice means you're not beyond hope, but FFS man, nobody wants to talk to a stranger about their dick right off the bat.

You don't need a girlfriend. Overcome your programming.

This.

Sorry OP about your dick, but stop feeling bad about yourself and get a good job, then it won't matter what your dick size is. Only thing that matters is your wallet size.

And if you're that bummed about it just date a real asian (from asian not American asian) and she'll be moaning for your superior American penis lol.

Yea, people are assholes OP, stop asking for advice from humans and use wikihow instead, that's what I do.

url to the video ?

That means jack shit till you hit 30. Then you get powers and instead of fucking bitches, you fuck over everyone with your powers. I'm two years into this and so far I have fucked over 3 people and have had 2 people I hate die around me of illness and cancer. I have one friend wanting to come out and work for me since I'm a richfag now. Although he fears if he ever helps me find some 3DPD I'll lose my power.
Point is, you have a choice now OP. Get a whore and lose your chance for power or wait a bit more. Up to you.

Which bitch was it OP? Inquiring minds want to know. I feel for you man, I'm four inches and a manlet. I'm 31 and not a wizard, but I might as well be. I got lucky when I was younger because I looked like a cute girl. Sex is overrated anyways. Getting a girlfriend is more trouble than it's worth; the vast majority of 3dpds, if not all, are shallow, mean-hearted and selfish cunts. They are only attracted to men who are more shallow and mean-spirited than they are, I guess it's nature or some shit. Also lots of guys have less than 3 inches, literal micropenises. 3 inches is small, definitely, but I saw a mexican guy who was not more than 1 inch hard.

Unless you're a faggot I can't imagine why you'd do that. Even if she's a lesbian the advice will only hold for lesbians, who won't want you anyway.
Come on OP stop lying. If it were true, which it isn't, she may have thought you were trying to trick her into asking you to show her your dick.

No you might as Not~
It took alot to become a wizard, and the hate that has built up help the manaflow. You would not understand how disconnected wizards are from normalfags. Once you understand how much 3DPD and normalfags are bound by fate, you understand how much they cannot effect your life.
How they think is meaningless in the greater overdome of things.

Consider this. Rather than being perpetually virginal, you experience instead a brief period of hyperactive sexuality when you are very young. I'm talking like well underage. You were once very pretty, feminine, and girls were nice to you because you were basically a pretty anime boy. You also got molested frequently by other boys, despite being quite straight, because you lacked the back bone to say "fuck no faggot don't touch me" and punch a queer/pedo in the mouth. You had one GF you fucked and maybe one or two other fat ugly girls give you BJs… then, age sets in. You're 18. You're a NEET. You are suddenly completely isolated from all females. You wonder what changed, and you realize your physical body has become this hairy, dwarfish thing that is even more repulsive to you then it is to potential paramours. On the bright side, at least no males try to fuck with me anymore. I think I have every right to feel a profound sense of wizardly hate, even if it's not precisely the same as anyone else.

heavy

You have no clue and never will. Thus you cannot master being a wizard, you are just a wanabe. You are stuck in time and regret in life. All you do is feel sorry for what you cant have now " >You are suddenly completely isolated from all females."
Wizards never had the lust of a pump and dump to begin with. Therefore all they have is hate and rage that builds into a calm mindset that is driven to learn of the manaflow and power. Remember you will never have this drive.

this

Don't want to sound like a dick, but you dun goof'd.
You can get away with many things, but not that

link the video user

You are deluding yourself if you really think that merely by being rejected in perpetuity by succubi, you gain anything but a deeper sense of self-loathing. I freely admit I was more or less lucky in this regard, but please- you're only performing mental judo flips. If you were an individual who actually chose celibacy, that would be one thing. Someone on the other hand who has not had the chance but would take it if they could is no different from me, except perhaps in how they view themselves. I can understand though, when you've been rejected by nature and ruled unfit for procreation you need to glean some sense of validation, and this is one way of doing it. I have the same drives as every other meat-bag, I just lack the motivation. There is no difference between us in my eyes.

That being said, it matters very little. Whatever helps you sleep at night. I will not begrudge you your alternate rendering of reality, unlike most folks around these parts.

When you say your dick is 3 inches, are you talking about fully erect or when in its limp state? Cause if it gets bigger when erect, that just means you're a grower and it's not an issue. Not everyone is a shower.

*yawn
Your words mean nothing to me when my life is action now. I come here to spread my mana and understand how the flow of mana is driving this world.
You don't have to be upset at this or you can if you want. This loathing you have means nothing. Do actions like i have or keep being a normalfag. Just trying to give you pointers but it seems once you tasted the 3DPD you cant ever become a wizard.

I was incel for years, but within this last year, I decided to just accept it, and intent to remain celibate indefinitely. I'm much happier now. I'm 25 by the way.

The reason you were "incel" is because you have an attitude like women owe it to you, you gotta go out there and grab them by the fucking pussy, did Trump teach you nothing?

I can see right through you, though. It's so obvious, you're just as bitter as I am. You come here to spread your mana? Please, you come here to shitpost and meme just like the rest of us. Now you insult me by calling me a normalfag, which is an obvious fallacy. My experiences, my worldview and my tastes utterly preclude this. Just because I don't try to deceive myself (or others) about my base desires does not put me in the same category as normal scum. You might as well be calling me a soyboy because I'm vegetarian. Go ahead and do it if you like.

Since you're so enlightened, please share; what books are you currently reading? Let's try pretending we're both "human beings" (whatever that means) and not adversarial algorithms on an anonymous imageboard.

Good for you! I'm working on that, but it's hard. Perhaps harder having "tasted the 3DPD" as the above poster coyly put it makes it all the more difficult.

webm.land/media/JBng.webm

Trump is an "alpha" male; he's rich, successful and has more confidence (read: ego) than is probably even healthy. Comparing lonely manchildren and depressed NEETs with the POTUS is absurd; be it Drumpf or Obongo- it's no difference. If an individual has the drive and competitive mindset to be successful in something like business or politics then they are very likely to be successful with 3DPD succubi Stacy-scum as well.

I am bitter but i don't stop like you.
I use the anger and bitter to drive myself to take advantage of normalfags and it feels good mang.
OK, stop your shit now. You went from fun to degrading yourself. user, IT's ok i'm on your side in the end. When all the shit is filled int he lake and the normalfags are drowning in it, you will be the one pushing them under "helping them" in your own way to their demise. I respect that but you need to know that guys like me control the damn, we know how much shit to let out. Don't degrade yourself, you have a part to play as ive said.

(((Let's All Love Lain!)))

I have no desire to take advantage of anyone. I don't see the world as a game to be played, with winners and losers- even thought that might as wel be what it is. I see the world as a stage and a story, an ongoing involution as humanity slowly degenerates. You're obviously trolling at this point, but that's fine; I enjoy it in a strange way. How am I degrading myself, exactly? By not subscribing to the standardized dietary choices of western normals? By calling into question one of the sacred "meme" cows of this silly little septic corner of the internet? I am nothing like you, but in the end we're exactly the same. Lonely meat-bags wasting away in the vast abyss of time.

No fucking shit, if you don't know this then you are retarded, that's why most woman don't comprehend this.

I'm 4.5 inches erect. It's not that big of a deal; if a girl likes you she'll fake it. … or she'll lay there and take it like a cold, dead fish- staring out with distant eyes that will never meet yours. Harrowing.

There's more to life than that and you know it. Look into existentialism.

Glass half full.

You are not anymore since I know your resolve now. In your mind you are not at the least. But you cannot improve anymore and this is what upsets me in my emotionless state. You of all people and the ability to dismiss others shows me that you have hit a wall.
It's ok, you always have this moment and the anons on the chans until this changes.
It would be best for you to become a normalfag and get back into the flow. You have more of a chance then i could ever have.

Oh, I have actually! I've read a little Sartre and Kierkegaard; the former was shit but the latter wasn't bad. Actually existentialism is what lead me to nihilism, which is more or less the philosophy I subscribe to now- mixed with a bit of Nietszchean mystic materialism for good measure and so I don't lose all faith in life

test

I updated it just for you. It's cleaner and has correct aspect ratio now. You may need to refresh the thread.

Thanks based Dysnomia, you're the best!

bonus: other variations of the same pic.

arigato

(checked)

I'll just be taking those. My Lain folder is always happy to bring new Lains into the fold.

That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a while. Looks like I wont be needing to an hero this week. .

Throw off your needs and become free~

I mean, you're not wrong. I've often wondered if I'm a psychic vampire of sorts. Maybe it's just BPD, but people with that tend to be very popular. I'm not sure such a thing as freedom even exists; unlike this fag right here.

I'm of the mind, at present, that we are all puppets. We dance and sing a little differently, but our genetic propensities are always pulling the strings. That being said I tend to change my mind very frequently, but it works for the time being. If I do change, in mind or motion, it could very well be because my puppeteer wills it to be.

As i said before this is why you can never be a wizfag like me. You are a puppet now and it makes me sad. Your mindset can never change since you where with 3DPD. But listen a bit to wizfags as myself and maybe you can have some fun in life. Time will tell if you can or not, im still young for a wizfag.

Sauce of pic?

(((ANTI)))-RACEMIXERS BTFO

Are we really going back to this? I thought we were done with this nonsense. Okay, the 30 y/o virgin meme aside; being a wizard is a state of mind. It has absolutely nothing to do with how few or many human beings you've had intimate encounters with. Look at Aleister Crowley (okay, BAD example) or Eliphas Levi. Anton Long aka David Myatt or Apollonius of Tyana. Transcending causal reality and tapping into acausal reality, that's where the true wizardry is. I'll give you, degenerate obsessions like sex and drugs do sap the force of will which enables such modes of being.

But it dose you damn fake.

Keep talking I'm almost there

To all the Wiggers in this thread

Let's review:
You claim to be trying to better yourself, yet you are here posting on Holla Forums. This is called "self-contradiction", OP. It implies that you are less than rational, and explains why you are getting ignored/laughed at. You are not the only one here in that situation, so perhaps you can at least take comfort in that. There is a former mod called Hex who does the same thing, and gets the same response as you for the same reason.

is a born-again wizard I guess.