Time to VOTE Holla Forums

Trump has Fucking WRECKED HER
His power level is exploding…
He started off sooo slow, and then just destroyed her…

Here are links to some post-debate POLLS
dailycaller .com/2016/10/09/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate-vote-here/
mediaite .com/online/poll-so-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/
legalbroadcastnetwork .com/the-lbn-blog/2016/10/9/poll-who-won-the-2nd-presidential-debate
whnt .com/2016/10/09/poll-who-do-you-think-won-the-second-presidential-debate-vote-here/
heavy.com/news/2016/10/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/ (Poll at bottom of page)
fox6now .com/2016/10/09/hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate-cast-your-vote-in-our-poll/
al .com/news/index.ssf/2016/10/who_won_the_second_presidentia.html
conservativeoutfitters .com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-second-2016-presidential-debate
regated .com/2016/10/poll-second-presidential-debate/
nj .com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/poll_who_won_the_2nd_presidential_debate_100916_ho.html
rsbn .tv/poll-clinton-or-trump-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/ (page doesn't load for me)
tmn .today/2016/10/poll-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/ (page doesn't load for me)
clickondetroit .com/news/elections/survey-who-won-the-2nd-presidential-debate

Here are links to On-going Debate Polls
fox8 .com/2016/10/09/vote-who-is-winning-the-debate-so-far/
vote11alive .com/
fox2now .com/2016/10/09/poll-who-won-the-2nd-presidential-debate-between-trump-and-clinton-in-st-louis/
ohiopolitics .blog.springfieldnewssun.com/2016/10/09/take-our-poll-who-is-winning-the-debate-clinton-or-trump/
therightscoop .com/poll-won-tonights-2nd-presidential-debate-trump-hillary/

Twitter Polls
inquisitr .com/3574476/poll-second-presidential-debate-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-loses-wins-online-polls/

SOMEONE POST THE TWITTER POLLS
Enjoy the night Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate-vote-here/
mediaite.com/online/poll-so-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/
legalbroadcastnetwork.com/the-lbn-blog/2016/10/9/poll-who-won-the-2nd-presidential-debate
whnt.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-do-you-think-won-the-second-presidential-debate-vote-here/
heavy.com/news/2016/10/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/
fox6now.com/2016/10/09/hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate-cast-your-vote-in-our-poll/
al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/10/who_won_the_second_presidentia.html
conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-second-2016-presidential-debate
regated.com/2016/10/poll-second-presidential-debate/
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/poll_who_won_the_2nd_presidential_debate_100916_ho.html
rsbn.tv/poll-clinton-or-trump-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/
tmn.today/2016/10/poll-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/
clickondetroit.com/news/elections/survey-who-won-the-2nd-presidential-debate
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/09/poll-won-presidential-debate/
cdapress.
youtube.com/watch?v=4JuK1Yr35Io
inquisitr
youtube.com/watch?v=f6-2f31E_SY
theconservativetreehouse.com/
bing.com/search?q=Bing presidential debate poll
theholly
pbs.org/weta/washingtonweek/question/who-won-second-presidential-debate
buzzfeed.com/sarahburton/who-won-the-second-presidential-debate?utm_term=.jcewNXQoK#.jfk9rJbaW
fox5sandiego.com/2016/10/09/who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/
thehollywoodgossip.com/polls/who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/
politopinion.com/2016/10/town-hall-presidential-debate-poll/
5newsonline.com/2016/10/09/who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/
poal.me/91gdfn
archive.is/b3SgZ
buzzfeed
twitter
fox2now
facebook
therightscoop
twitter.com/timesofindia/status/730372832551636995
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/10/won-second-presidential-debate-news-sites-stopped-asking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HILLARY, SOROS, CTR, CUCKSERVATIVES, MORMON MAFIA BTFO

BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL

I thought it was a fly. She was spewing garbage at the time, too.

oh yeah

Does anyone have a webm of when Trump was calling out about Bill being a rapist and they cut the camera to his face for a moment?

Wonderful debate. Nigel really helped Trump this time around, hell just minutes after "Grab pussy" question, everyone forgot and got to watch shillary die

why are you only linking to these small polls?

link cnn and time and shit, some of these polls have less than a thousand votes for fucks sake

we've witnessed history

never before has a stumping of that magnitude been broadcasting on live television

Break them with a spoiler instead lad.
dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate-vote-here/
legalbroadcastnetwork.com/the-lbn-blog/2016/10/9/poll-who-won-the-2nd-presidential-debate
whnt.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-do-you-think-won-the-second-presidential-debate-vote-here/
heavy.com/news/2016/10/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/ (Poll at bottom of page)
fox6now.com/2016/10/09/hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate-cast-your-vote-in-our-poll/
conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-second-2016-presidential-debate
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/poll_who_won_the_2nd_presidential_debate_100916_ho.html
rsbn.tv/poll-clinton-or-trump-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/ (page doesn't load for me)
tmn.today/2016/10/poll-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/ (page doesn't load for me)
clickondetroit.com/news/elections/survey-who-won-the-2nd-presidential-debate

Hilarious!

This. Someone please

BEELZEBUMP

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/09/poll-won-presidential-debate/

where are all the polls? I cant see any

thanks for the links you gay nigger

Trump

Hillary

Trump roasts you and you go back to saying you wanna arm sketchy freedom fighters??!!
wew lad

fly lands on a corpse

This one definitely went to Trump.

Can't wait for the next debate.

Top kek

You have to copypaste the links you fucking retarded CTR niggers.

fucking nigger dipshit
i am on the webpage, there is no fucking pollbox to select from

GET IN HERE
cdapress. com/news/business/poll_2b0df1da-8434-11e6-bf7f-c7fc2a2fa0e0.html

Turn of uMatrix or noscript

youtube.com/watch?v=4JuK1Yr35Io

That says first presidential debate

>inquisitr .com/3574476/poll-second-presidential-debate-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-loses-wins-online-polls/

Need this, the only time I saw Bill's face was at the start (on the C-SPAN stream) but he looked skittish as crap, you could practically read his eyes saying "I hope he doesn't call me a rapist."

retard

still not working

Did you refresh the page?

Turn off NoScript, Hitler. You're too old for this technology.

Was that the moment Trump called Bill a rapist?

si

It might have been when he called out the fact that his rape victims were in the audience.

Well shit

Can anyone please share links for CNN, Fox, etc?

We need to vote. So far we are winning.

==That was a big league biblical metaphor==.

kekd

That was a big league biblical metaphor

(Too important to fuck up)

CNN: "This post debate poll says 67% think Hillary won"
WHAT FUCKING POLL YOU CUCKS THERE WASN'T ANY
NEVER TRUST CNN

beelzebump x2
Most of these polls using polldaddy aren't working even after noscript/umatrix/adguard are off. Something's definitely up maybe they're controlling for referrers now or something.

Holy shit make it so

If you copypaste the link, they can't see a referrer. That's why we break up urls with a space or a spoiler.

spoiler is better because you can paste it in a notepad and then copy to browser.

Reminder to never click on any links on Holla Forums. The internet works in ways, one of which is referrers, you click on a link, the other sites knows where you come from. So copy the link and paste it in your address bar instead or use an extension that does that.

i think polldaddy is just banning high trump subpport ip ranges

Yes but I'm saying they might be making sure only voters with referrals coming through kosher channels (search engines, fb, their websites, twitter, etc) are accepted.

trump did good

they can spin it any way they want, but his attacking hillary on all her failings was exactly what he needed

They can't ban the whole country :^)

BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL

That's right, early on he seemed a bit low energy and the sniffles made me think he had a cold. But Hillary and the Moderators were all pushing HARD to get Trump to break down and apologize for being a sexist pig. You NEVER do what your enemies want you to do. It would have made him look weak. He needs to attack Hillary. He has more than enough ammo to crush her.

chkd the mad man

We really need to find polls where he is losing, and focus our energy there

HILLARY IS WINNING THIS POLL

https:// twitter.com/htTweets/status/785315782943203328

Bing also has a poll, just look up second presidential debate 2016.

Filterman youtube.com/watch?v=f6-2f31E_SY

Exactly. Voting in the "trumprules.com" poll with 99.97% trump vote does absolutely nothing. concentrate on polls from media and big players

we can embed on this site. Captain autism

theconservativetreehouse.com/

poll list is up

Who watches live streams in embed mode?

bing.com/search?q=Bing presidential debate poll

Hillary wins the streetshitter vote. Sounds about right.

I voted once on every poll. No need to bot this. Trump clearly won this time. Even normies agree.

Bless your soul, fellow traveler

Logically, Hindu's should support the most anti Islam candidate they can find.

Hillary winning the Heavy.com poll

TRUMP IS LOSING HERE
theholly woodgossip.com/polls/who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

I had to turn off disconnect.me

Voting for Trump takes you to a 404 page.

Never mind, seems to work now. What a waste of trips.

Oy vey.

Stop taking our dubs and trips

I really wish you faggots would do the spoiler thing instead of using spaces. Makes it annoying having to remove the space every fucking time.

They already do. Trump is so popular over there they have pictures of him with a red dot applied. Any nation that has to deal with Islam supports Trump.

Never.
Seems like the MSM is afraid of us, lads. It's been almost an hour and no major news source has dared put up a poll.

HILLCUNT WINNING ON HEAVY.COM

ALART

Voted Trump for every Holla Forums and commented in comments. It ain't much but every bit helps. Sieg!

I'm going to bed

I think Trump was winning every poll when I did them.

MORE POLLS - BETTER POLLS

pbs.org/weta/washingtonweek/question/who-won-second-presidential-debate

buzzfeed.com/sarahburton/who-won-the-second-presidential-debate?utm_term=.jcewNXQoK#.jfk9rJbaW

fox5sandiego.com/2016/10/09/who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

thehollywoodgossip.com/polls/who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

politopinion.com/2016/10/town-hall-presidential-debate-poll/

Heil!

nighty night lad

Let's get on this boys

Doesn't look so good for Hillary.

I want to sleep but am to hyped

IMPORTANT

poal.me/91gdfn

0/10 what a disgrace to Holla Forums

Sounds about right. Also I love the tidbit about how "ethnic Germans love Trump". Maybe there's still some volkisch in them afterall.

Checked.
Get to work boys.

More polls here.

Cucks are freaking out in denial in the comments.

VOTE!

span still with some serious call ins
and one negress from detroit going for the lizard

c-span dammit

SHE SHIT HER PANTS
HER SHIT ATTRACTED FLIES

Trump will put the poo in the loo, and nobody can put the poo in the loo better than Trump, believe me
archive.is/b3SgZ

Drudge's poll is broken

Flies can be attracted to evil
The Dictionnaire Infernal describes Beelzebub as a demonic fly who is also known as the "Lord of the Flies".

haters haters haters haters haters haters
chan

CNN poll?
did they even have an open poll?

of course not

I went to their site and I couldn't find one, same for MSNBC.

no, they did a totally scientific poll, goy

Oh my god these fucking faggots in facebook comments. We need people with accounts to shit on these stupid fucking people. This stupid nigger-faggot praises the commenter as if he's being reasoned and logical when he says he didn't even watch the entire debate which means he;s going off his feels. Even one person leaving at least one comment to reflect how stupid and wrong these people are does so much.

buzzfeed . com/sarahburton/who-won-the-second-presidential-debate?utm_term=.rvqxjwAV7#.qyjk8dJqX

Every single last cuck on twatter is quoting this and only this.

You've answered your own question, user.

They never do. They just poll a totally impartial room full of New York Journalists.

They purposefully hid the poll so no one could vote in it. KEK

All I got from that comment

Top fucking Kek.

God damn it. The kikes did this.

Hillary's twitter feed is awful and is a remnant of the past. It's not actually her posting, it's all interns being shit.

Trump's feed is real and is great. Future candidates will have no choice but to have real Tweets to compete because fake shit doesn't fly anymore.

They fact checked it :^)

MUH RUSSIANS

basic news work CNN, list the who what when where why and how

USE INCOGNITO MODE TO VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES^

rsbn.tv/poll-clinton-or-trump-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

time.com/money/4524312/second-presidential-debate-vote-poll/?xid=homepage

fox2now.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-won-the-2nd-presidential-debate-between-trump-and-clinton-in-st-louis/

washingtontimes.com/polls/2016/oct/9/who-won-presidential-debate/

ohiopolitics.blog.mydaytondailynews.com/2016/10/09/take-our-poll-who-is-winning-the-debate-clinton-or-trump/

heavy.com/news/2016/10/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

polldaddy.com/poll/9546050/?view=results&msg=voted

11alive.com/news/local/poll-who-is-winning-the-debate-1/330975172

fox17online.com/2016/10/09/trump-clinton-wage-nasty-debate/

webm related

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whenever you autists do this I always open the developer console and fix the link manually and click it out of spite

(checked)
Their magic is so terrible.
I'm almost embarrassed for them.

plenty of addons do this, check out ref control

GO FOR THIS ONE ITS BIG AND WE'RE LOSING

or you know, just add rel=noreferrer to the anchor you autist. if Holla Forums was supposed to be muh sekrit klub, it would be this way. you autists could just ask code monkey to add 10 lines of code in 5 minutes to do this, but instead everyone here is too technically incompetent to think this can happen without a client side plugin.

can't

Traitors

The heavy.com poll is either rigged or being hit by a vote bot. We need reinforcements here.

Not surprising. Flies love the poop.

All is well in the world when the left is terrified of their lives and contemplate mass sudokucide.

ABSOLUTE CHECK!

twitter .com/HooverInst/status/785308132385828865

Grabbing em by the pussy

It was pointed out elsewhere but 58% of the people they polled were Cunton supporters.

I think Huffington Post is a little salty…

He paid the least amount required of by law, like every single person in the entire fucking country.
God damn that pisses me off.

So many broken polls OH GEE NIGGER I WONDER WHY

Servers can't handle the glory of Kek.

bump

fox2now .com/2016/10/09/poll-who-won-the-2nd-presidential-debate-between-trump-and-clinton-in-st-louis/

this one needs to be fixed, pol
get in here and un-correct this record

Heretics not checking Dubz of truth
ITT people scrolling to bottom

The mediaite poll still needs some serious push against the (((initial value)))

No it was (((scientific)))

I got the message, you filthy kikes.

Noticed the same thing with the first debate

Also with other news websites

VOTE

everytime.. never fails

Dubs confirm how desperate these fools are. One last party before they get the rope?

Also
Man they've absolutely lost the plot.

kys.

drudge poll getting botted

BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL

hahaha holy fuck, that's real

rofl

My mom said it would actually make a great T-shirt slogan. I'd have to agree.

You can tell me what I saw all you want but we all know what we saw.

If they've ever had credibility, they've eroded it to dust.

shillary gaining 100 votes a second

you weren't joking. where are they coming from this late at night?

morning in Israel

Woah shit, it really is happening. It makes no difference though. Drudge is a mostly conservative site, if people see Hillary winning there they'll discard any other poll they see anyway.

cruzbots did the same after that one primary debate
matt wrecked their shit the next day

Canada's healthcare is trash. The longest wait times I have ever seen for the simplest of things while the staff are the rudest people you'll ever encounter.

Her fucking face attracted flies. Because of all the shit that constantly spews from her mouth.
SHITFACE HILLARY

literal frog food

if we have to vote multiple times then we would be as gay and crooked as Killary. Fuck you CTR fag lord. We do not need to cheat to win this. Better practice not dropping the soap.

wake up, faggot

lel no hes speaking the truth. Their healthcare is beyond shit, it may have worked long ago when their cities weren't flooded with third worlders though.

watching that drudge poll is getting a bit sad now
they know they got btfo so this is all that's left

Yeah was 90-10 when I voted about a half hour after the debate. Now 55-45. Desperate stuff.

Right, we should just let CTRs bots win it, at least we're taking the high road :^).

There is a Hillary registering office that just opened up in my town, I'm thinking about something to do about it. I'm getting some pictures made and I'm gonna wheatpaste them around town (like the infographs and little redpills) but I've been thinking about something more… sinister for this. The only thing is that there is a police station not 700 yards away.

Funny how all the Fox polls weren't working post debate and seem to be slanting toward Shillary now.

THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE

Listened to german radio SWR on my way to work
They said "Apparently Hillary Clinton also won the second debate against Donald Trump blabla shown by the CNN-polls".
They didn't mention any of the other polls and saying she won the first debate is also a really controversial claim.

The Lügenpresse is real.

Not sure what you expected. They would have said she won no matter what.

The same faggots who are now botting the Drudge poll are botting other polls. We should bot them right back.

who will host the next debate?

THIS IS USED AS AN EXAMPLE ON HOW TRUMP IS WINNING ONLINE.

Linked to a cuck-media to the cucked population of Denmark. ( Sorry fellow danes, but we are so god damn cucked we deserve1 million blacks to rape us all)

facebook .com/NBC2News/posts/10154134823421225

Can someone tech savvy do something about this?

>thehollywoodgossip.com/polls/who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

Remove thyself namefag

sup fbi

Do you really think if they did we wouldn't have found it? What you are seeing there user, is completely fabricated numbers.

>therightscoop .com/poll-won-tonights-2nd-presidential-debate-trump-hillary/

no wonder ctr is almost no where to be found on here they are going after the normies doing damage control.

KEK thats how you know we are winning They gave up trying to subvert the originators of the dankness and are running damage control.

Just woke up, I mean got out of bed, and looking at the fucking Spin that MSM put on Trump's victory that they started immediately last night "nasty" Debate is incredible. CNN still trying to milk his hot mic.

Went and voted on each.
Jesus jumping up Chirst how many scripts does a fucking website need?

The most sinister thing you could possibly do is peacefully protest until the police arrive. Then comply with their requests and watch the salt flow.

Hey Jared Leto, that new movie sucked you can stop being the joker now

It's nervous.

Or we bot both sides into ridiculous numbers like 5 billion+ votes each.

The more polls that are broken, the more the normies ignore them and vote based on what they saw, and what they saw was the shilldog get BTFO.

Anyone that heard that jail line can't argue against it.

Fuck off alphabet.

That nigger is not doing his part.

(checked)
KEK BE REAL

Nice try, Schlomo, posting the edited version. Here is the original

Because those are unfucked polls, goy.
The establishment makes sure to control all big polls but the LA Times one.

they might be looking at countries of origin too, but i just voted on from Yurp the first one no problem (dailycaller).

My respect for the man increased again
He chose to come to the first debate unprepared in order to learn directly from the real life challenge
in one debate notch count he turned the tables over on her with preparation which he designed himself, not relying on any direction from others, just people he hired to help him once he knew what to look for.
This, you know what, this is what great people do. They don't rely on other people's opinions because those are full of holes.

remember when India pretty much classified Trump as a deity though?

twitter.com/timesofindia/status/730372832551636995

As some people say, Trump is never as good as when the going gets tough. Adversity challenges him and makes him bring out his best. Also he was prepared, he had ammo.

To the blame of his crony opponents, they didnt renew themselves from the first debate to the second one, instead they used the same shit tricks, except directing them slightly differently.

The debate was a shit show, a mock trial, where half the questions were about publicly humiliating Trump by bringing up the shit the establishment media had dug up and (((made news))) during the past week and months as if those were relevant, important questions. (Mostly lies, like the "he mocked a disabled man" one which is the most outrageous, blatant lie.) The very unfairness of the process incensed him. Those animals had to deal with a man and they couldnt compete tbh.

Doing that to Trump at a time when only 6% of peo)le report trusting the media, and 9% Congress, is being what? Yeah. Evil types are predictable and not versatile. They use old tricks. No creativity. No charisma in the religious sense: no higher inspiration.

All Trump has to do to win is to keep the faith and the gusto. He's the people's champion. We are witnessing a classic Hero Quest. Alone against the armies of corruption. For the people. And you know what, that's what Kings are made of. Kings were actual servants of the people, classically.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/10/won-second-presidential-debate-news-sites-stopped-asking/
Half a Dozen News Sites Stop Polling Their Readers on Who Won the Presidential Debate

Makes sense. Trump is the candidate of people untrustful of government. Online polls are "unscientific" AKA unpozzed and popular, populist, like us. The people use the online polls because they're open and non fucked with by you know (((who))). Or at least the assumption that they're non-fucked with is natural so far.

After the first debate nobody believed him when he brought up a few online polls, not even us. But he knew better once again.

mournful tits
polite sage

Classic Hillary

Jesus Fucking Christ this bitch looks like shit undressed D:

She goes from a 5/6 to a fucking 2. Like hell girls don't often wear outfits to sex themselves up, seems like some fucking depend on it.

Why didn't they just put clinton 100% God Emperor 0% it would be just as believable.

This is the original. Spread this one!