POST DEBATE DISCUSSION BREAD

we did it, lads. KEK blessed us.
Make sure to find polls to persuade and post em here

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/poll_who_won_the_2nd_presidential_debate_100916_ho.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7d_HD89ZlJE
twitter.

dailycaller
mediaite
legalbroadcastnetwork
whnt
heavy.com/news/2016/10/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/
fox6now
al
conservativeoutfitters
regated
nj
rsbn
tmn
clickondetroit
fox8
vote11alive
fox2now
ohiopolitics
therightscoop
inquisitr
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/785299709342654465
youtube.com/watch?v=JAEDQwMtf4o
archive.is/A7sgS
youtu.be/f6-2f31E_SY
google.com/trends/explore?date=now 4-H&q=soros
twitter.com/NewsHour/status/785311713440784385
bleachbit.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/45tguz/im_the_guy_behind_the_you_cant_stump_the_trump/
twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
archive.is/uGzz6
archive.is/xEjls
archive.is/X4K5u
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump was absolutely on fire tonight. No doubt he won. Called out everyone

Anyone have any polls to swing in our favor?

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/poll_who_won_the_2nd_presidential_debate_100916_ho.html

Trump was fantastic. Natural Trump is best Trump.

Trump did much, much better in this one

praise kek for that

First 10 mins I thought he was too soft.
After that - perfect performance.

This was a rape, plain and simple. I honestly didn't expect Trump to destroy as much as he did, but who am I to doubt the God Emperor

POST DEBATE THEME SONG youtube.com/watch?v=7d_HD89ZlJE

Tonight Trump grabbed Hillary by the pussy.

if you chek Google they googlein soros redpill

Dubs

I'm glad I took that plushie kek down from the attic, he has truly blessed us.

Can we not do this so overtly this time? We already found out they browse Holla Forums, after the last debate you remember the slew of articles that came out about Holla Forums mobbing the online polls. I don't want the media attention here or for our efforts to be delegitimized by people claiming raids on the polls. Let's just share the links quietly, and everyone "vote your conscience" on them.

Trump has achieved Hyperdimensional-chess

(Checked)
Trump named the Jew.

Tonight, I am happy.

The funny thing is Vox had an article up 15 minutes before the debate saying how Trump should "play it safe" and not bring up the Clinton rapes. Looking back on it now, the gloves came off when the moderators shot at Trump right at the second question.

The irony is that Clinton would've came out stronger and less battered if they had completely ignored the Trump tapes.

Easy win for Trump. He #rekt her on every question and she couldn't find anything to say back most the time.

When he asked her directly why she's not putting her own money (which she made illegally while in office) into this election she didn't answer.

CTR is going to come anyways, who cares

POLLS

twitter. com/cspan/status/785308758964576256

twitter. com/RealClearNews/status/785308586549374976

twitter. com/WEWS/status/785308772478705664

Yes

pbs.org/weta/washingtonweek/question/who-won-second-presidential-debate

I know what you're about, shill, but I'll respond anyway for the benefit of our newer browsers.

You and your ilk will attack us no matter what we do. Whether or not we 'overtly' do things or not means nothing to you. You will always claim we're the worst of the worst whether or not it's true, and if we make the mistake of trying to play nice with you you'll attack us ten times harder for it.

Fuck you. Fuck your PR shilling. And fuck your kike mother.

I was a little scared at first when Trump sounded so sleepy and tired while answering the first question. The second they tried to rip into him however, he thrashed the debate. I don't need to see the polls on this one, Trump killed it. What I want to know is how many people watched this debate as opposed to the first one.

HE WAS LITERALLY WALKING AROUND HILLARY ALL NIGHT AS IF HE WAS THE REAPER WAITING FOR HER DEATH

Trump was on top the entire time after the first ten minutes. Only thing that he kind of did shit at was how he answered the whole syria question but whatever.

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on any memorable moments?

ALPHA AS FUCK

Him strolling around the stage was enough to make her nervous. It showed the world that Trump has no respect for her.

He started out with personal attacks to get her guard down and mopped the floor with her.

I think Based Nige helped him focus on wit and common sense over bullshit media hype. He intellectually buttfucked Anderson Cooper without whipping his dick out.

The entire thing was memorable just watch a recording when one gets uploaded.

Okay, I'll do that.

immigration reform didnt get brought up though

trump was fucking blazing her, so high energy!

I'm not CTR you paranoid retard. I'm merely stating that we share the links to online polls without actually saying we're going to "swing them in our favor." Everyone on this site is going to click through and vote Trump whether you call it a raid or not. Calling this idea "muh PR" isn't even an argument; the entire point of swinging these polls is to sway the opinion of fickle and easily-led independents, so why would you do it in a way that's obvious and allows Huffpo to write an article quoting us saying we're manipulating polls?

The same thing happened now as it did last time. Trump is a practical man who talks about practical issues. Hillary once more went down the "think of the children" emotional blackmail bullshit. In other words she hasn't actually offered anything to the american people.

Likewise Trump brought up so much shit she and Bill did that the focusing on his pussy comment was really cringe inducing. The sense of scale is so dissonant.

Here are links to some post-debate POLLS

dailycaller .com/2016/10/09/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate-vote-here/

mediaite .com/online/poll-so-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

legalbroadcastnetwork .com/the-lbn-blog/2016/10/9/poll-who-won-the-2nd-presidential-debate

whnt .com/2016/10/09/poll-who-do-you-think-won-the-second-presidential-debate-vote-here/

heavy.com/news/2016/10/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/ (Poll at bottom of page)

fox6now .com/2016/10/09/hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate-cast-your-vote-in-our-poll/

al .com/news/index.ssf/2016/10/who_won_the_second_presidentia.html

conservativeoutfitters .com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-second-2016-presidential-debate

regated .com/2016/10/poll-second-presidential-debate/

nj .com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/poll_who_won_the_2nd_presidential_debate_100916_ho.html

rsbn .tv/poll-clinton-or-trump-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/ (page doesn't load for me)

tmn .today/2016/10/poll-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/ (page doesn't load for me)

clickondetroit .com/news/elections/survey-who-won-the-2nd-presidential-debate

Here are links to On-going Debate Polls

fox8 .com/2016/10/09/vote-who-is-winning-the-debate-so-far/

vote11alive .com/

fox2now .com/2016/10/09/poll-who-won-the-2nd-presidential-debate-between-trump-and-clinton-in-st-louis/

ohiopolitics .blog.springfieldnewssun.com/2016/10/09/take-our-poll-who-is-winning-the-debate-clinton-or-trump/

therightscoop .com/poll-won-tonights-2nd-presidential-debate-trump-hillary/

Twitter Polls

inquisitr .com/3574476/poll-second-presidential-debate-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-loses-wins-online-polls/

fix the fucking site

Of course the nice muslim who asked about discrimination immediately met with President Clinton after the debate. Why wouldn't she? She tried her best.

Did you read anything I posted, numbnuts? Huffpo is going to say we're manipulating polls no matter what we do. Go back to reddit.

Pick one and only one.

I wish he'd gone after more CF shit. He did mention how she made $250 million SOMEHOW while secretary of state. But maybe that was enough for one night. Anyway, that's just extra criticism. I'm proud of our guy tonight.

PICK TWO
AND ONLY TWO

Make her smaller. It's not enough. It's never enough.

My favorite part was when he was hammering the government about how they always announce their invasions,
AND HE MADE THE MODERATOR DEFEND THE GOVERNMENT.
HE WAS DEBATING ALL THREE OF THEM.
AND WINNING.

THE LION HAS RETURNED!

Was supposed to link this post, but Holla Forums has asperger's.

(Checked)

All he did by aligning himself with the Republicoward party was hold himself back.

Praise kek

Those cunts pissed me off so much. They went after Clinton somewhat but you could tell where their feelings lay, you could hear it in their voices.

I clocked it when the time was 9:40, what was it like prior to that? It was just a slaughter when I got in, amazing stuff.

Trump has pretty much won it now. Though his repeated naming of Soros has likely pissed off the (((establishment))) big time. So shit's going to get absolutely batshit insane now, pure media panic that dwarfs everything before.

Liberal standards are incredible low.

Missed the debate due to family stuff.
What were the big highlights?

Next time he should bring up Soros' connections to BLM

It's over. Go Hil, good run.

He's saving the best for last user, the last debate is gonna get ugly.

gG HIL

I expect her to drop out tomorrow

h is for hillary's hell

Go watch it. It was a goddamn massacre

The fact that he squashed the supposed campaign ending tape within the first 10 minutes of the debate, then proceed to ream Hillary on all her corrupted shit to the point where she had to stammer "l-lies!" and then wrekted her on the actual policy questions made this an unrelenting grabbing of monstrous proportions.

Praise Kek.

Trump named Soros, rarely faltered the entire way through. Hillary's smug giggly act from last time was nowhere to be seen, and at several points, you could see the joy drain from her face.

People tend to forget bill was impeached. I'm so glad he brought that up.

It was like an airplane taking off. At first, things were slow, trump was getting repeatedly pressed on the stupid trump tapes. Then at one point things just flipped and he called them all out.

Absolutely. It was fantastic. It really does deserve watching it all the way through.

Checked for kek

it was only after trump called them out on their bullshit that they even started interrupting clinton. he's like "hey she got an extra 25 seconds and you didn't stop them. very fair" or "she got a whole extra minute why didn't you stop it" etcā€¦ so good

It's happening.

checked

Checked and Keked

Did that actually land on her or was that just flying in front?

He has to be careful though, because if he goes too far with redpilling, they may consider the risk of civil war favorable to him revealing too much. At best he'll leave bread crumbs so people can make their own conclusions.

wow. she used bleach bit. Wow big mistake. These retards

Sorry, I'm pretty drunk and admittedly got confused by the fact that you were addressing me as "them." I get the point of what you're saying, but honestly I don't think they would have come out with articles specifically calling out Holla Forums for rigging polls WITH direct quotes and screenshots to our threads if it hadn't happened. Sorry, but if you disagree, I don't think you read any of those articles.

my sides have ascended to Trump's current highest chess dimension

God (aka Jesus not kek) was definitely supporting Trump during this debate, probably because he was honest and repented for his lewd remarks.

Hopefully the polls reflect the truth and the MSM doesn't skew them or bury them from the public.

youtube.com/watch?v=JAEDQwMtf4o

He just needs to say something along these lines and people will put together the rest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do they honestly think this helps

embed 4chan niggers

The replies are tearing them a new asshole

FULL BODY PERSUASION

I prayed long and hard last night.

It's good to know He hasn't completely abandoned us.

Also, Kek is nothing more than Egyptians worshiping the plague of frogs laid on the by the real God.

ā€¦Really? That's what the fact checkers are concerned about?

This is the 9/11 thing all over again.

Here comes the sleeping dragon. Other wise named as the silent majority.

Liberals in a nutshell.

Fuck off to your board

HILLARY IS WINNING THIS POLL

https:// twitter.com/htTweets/status/785315782943203328

fix your site

I did the same

IIRC the plague of frogs was sorcery used by Moses and the Pharoah's wizards. They overran their own society with frogs to prove they could: cutting off their noses to spite their faces.

I missed the beginning, what happened with the pussy grabbing?

Trump turned it completely around to Bill's rape victims. The moderators knew they had made a false move.

Sorry fammo. only 4cuck browsing I do is 4/m/. Pls forgive

Kek has yet to have given us his final blessings.

Let us all join hands in prayer and preheat our ovens in preparation to make burnt offerings of tendies to our lord pepe.

we he said she had a lot of evil in her heart she immediately goes into this thousand yard stare.

It was glorious, but we mustn't rest on our laurels. We still have one month before the elction so we can't let our guard down.

NEW TRUMP AD

PRAISE KEK

Been waiting on this. Thanks.

(Checked)

Praise Kek.

This fucking debate. Mother of god all mighty. I have never seen someone so wrecked. What could he possibly do for the 3rd debate to top this?

witnessed those dubs

Mfw Trump started in on Hillary, I swear I could hear Wagner

Checked.

Kek will handle the next debate.

I think Bill got rattled..

Holy fuck, it's real and everyone is calling it out.
archive.is/A7sgS

Anyone have a good recap? Normally I'd just look for one myself but I don't know where to find one that's not heavily biased.

1000 words everybodyā€¦1000 words

Trump asks a priest in the audience to exorcise he demons out of her. As the priest starts praying Hilldog has a seizure and starts speaking in gibberish on the ground.

Haha are they actually retarded?

Actually, he removed the potential to have another candidate to have to deal with. So running republican was actually one of his best moves.

He's likely guilty of helping Hillary and won't be spending the rest of his days fucking Thai ladyboys once the special prosecutor destroys Shillary once and for all.

The only thing that's left is to bring up the people hillary had killed.

This is the face of a man feeling the weight of his sins pressing down upon him.

Kek willing, he will crumble beneath his own guilt and torpedo Hillary's campaign in exchange for a more lenient sentence for himself.

Media and liberals still play it off as Trump being a bad guy.

What is Bill Clinton's Persona?

Not what I meant. He was listening to their advice, which is what fucked him up in the first debate. PR faggotry.

go watch it

WITNESSED

KEK HAS BLESSED US

Oh.
Well, yeah.

Very nice user, very nice!

Leeann macaboobs is giving one now
youtu.be/f6-2f31E_SY

that fly is gonna suicide itself by flying towards a swatter two times today

Thanks.

I have never sat in such awe and amazement as I did when he said that..
Such a Truth Bomb, Millions were awakened this night..

user plsā€¦ my fucking sides

hillary is hard to russle cause she's on high doses of Benzos / Valium when she's in public.

Trump made some great attacks and she just did her mindless laugh and stare

Am I crazy or is something fishy going on with Twitter? I swear I checked the Wikileaks page right before the debate and the last thing published was the original leak of the podesta emails from the 7th. Looking at it now, there are dozens of tweets leading right up to the debate that were invisible not three hours ago

Post yfw Trump announced he'd be hiring a special prosecutor.

From the words of the late Yuri Bezmenov, these people will only wake up after a boot will kick them in their fat bottoms.

They live in crystal towers, throwing rocks at the plebs, once Trump wins they'll receive on boot kick, but don't rejoice just yet, they'll need many more to actually wake up for good, it's a hard and painful road to awaits them, the more kicks they need, the harsher it'll be.

Falling for Trump tapes was SO dumb. Tempting yes, but sexual scandals it's hard to surpass Bill Clinton.

PRAISE BE

You do realize that if there is no evidence, they can post here and make it.
If we don't do it, they'll make a post here, screenshot it, and use that to say we did. We lose nothing by being the monsters they're going to call us anyway.

Yes

Some redpills were dropped today.
google.com/trends/explore?date=now 4-H&q=soros

Clinton Foundation is next.

twitter.com/NewsHour/status/785311713440784385
Guys please vote on the polls..
this is one of many.

Kek'd n check'd
Which episode was this?

Thanks you for lending your power to Trump, Kek.

Heh, that double spike (if flipped) reminds me of the gamma ray spikes you see in a nuclear explosion for some reason.

End yourself, cuck.

I think it was spike 1: some people are a little intrigued.

Spike 2: Who is this Soros guy Trump keeps mentioning.

Who the fuck cares if cuckington post calls us something anyway?

I don't care what they think. I care about getting Trump into office.

Based Nigel teaching Trump how to barrage

Found another poll lads!
twitter. com/htTweets/status/785315782943203328

Trump has gained the power of the Bantz, he can no longer be stopped, if he ever could before.

They woke the Beast.

Is that gif from the rally in Georgia where the lights went off, and then after they came back on the audience got them to turn off again?

I was there. That was a very high energy rally.

NOW I UNDERSTAND

HILLARY IS THE FLY

I don't understand what people are saying every time she was taking notes that was a signal to the moderators ~fuck my grammar *

I haven't watched that movie in a long time, but the guy laughing knows they're fake right?

BTFO

Post yfw they make a movie someday like The Kings Speech but instead its Nigel training Trump in the art of British Bantz

Bantz of Mass Destruction: A story of the memetic wars of 2016.

Dude, imagine President Trump speaking at the UN General Assembly.

"Before I get started, I just want you all to know that I renovated this building BIG LEAGUE!"

Yes. He laughs because he can't believe how audacious it is.

(Checked)
all clinton really had was muh feels and she didnt do that good at it.

She didn't use bleach or acid.

"Bleach Bit" is a piece of software.
bleachbit.org/

(Clinton has been good for the project I guess)

Jesus and Kek are not in opposition to each other, remember that

> twitter. com/htTweets/status/785315782943203328
bump

Reminder Trump got it right the first time then decided if he got it wrong that the media would highlight it.

We had a president Clinton.

but there won't be another.

All glory to the God Emperor Donald J Trump.

PRAISE KEK!!

I felt it too user.

USE INCOGNITO MODE TO VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES/

dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate-vote-here/

mediaite.com/online/poll-so-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

legalbroadcastnetwork.com/the-lbn-blog/2016/10/9/poll-who-won-the-2nd-presidential-debate

whnt.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-do-you-think-won-the-second-presidential-debate-vote-here/

heavy.com/news/2016/10/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/ (Poll at bottom of page)

fox6now.com/2016/10/09/hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate-cast-your-vote-in-our-poll/

al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/10/who_won_the_second_presidentia.html

conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-second-2016-presidential-debate

regated.com/2016/10/poll-second-presidential-debate/

rsbn.tv/poll-clinton-or-trump-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

time.com/money/4524312/second-presidential-debate-vote-poll/?xid=homepage

fox2now.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-won-the-2nd-presidential-debate-between-trump-and-clinton-in-st-louis/

washingtontimes.com/polls/2016/oct/9/who-won-presidential-debate/

ohiopolitics.blog.mydaytondailynews.com/2016/10/09/take-our-poll-who-is-winning-the-debate-clinton-or-trump/

whnt.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-do-you-think-won-the-second-presidential-debate-vote-here/

heavy.com/news/2016/10/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

polldaddy.com/poll/9546050/?view=results&msg=voted

11alive.com/news/local/poll-who-is-winning-the-debate-1/330975172

5newsonline.com/2016/10/09/who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

fox17online.com/2016/10/09/trump-clinton-wage-nasty-debate/

Are they really this stupid? Do they really think people are this stupid?

LĆ¼genpresse strikes again! SPREAD IT

The problem is some people are that stupid, and some are so willing to believe that Hillary should be president that they'll selectively believe and ignore everything so that she's the better choice.

SLICK WILLIE ON SUICIDE WATCH

INCOMING WINS

BTFO

They want guaranteed access. As in state-paid human right.

Wait, that expression

This and Pence's victory pretty much have sealed it. He just needs to not fuck up one more time

I think when you get that close you can visibly see the grim reaper

Wrong quote friendo.

Soā€¦ why was there no 700+ post threads as this debate occurred?

This whole board was dormant throughout the entire debate.

top kek

I was in several, were they pruned or something?

what the fuck are you talking about? We had about 6 threads all filled to bump limit

There were a few threads. They're still there.

Reminder that even the libtard gamergate people got cast as nenoazi KKK members, if you expect the media to play things honestly you're a retard.

There were 6ā€¦ lern2catalogue, dumbshit.

TEMPLATE PLS

Anyone got a gif of that weird super close up camera zoom on Hillary's face?

from my lads at brit/pol/

If you have a script, get Other ahead of Hilldogg

What were they trying to do there though?

Awesome.

Looks like someone already uploaded the image itself here:

Not sure how to post a duplicate on this thread

Honestly, can someone scrounge up all the body language Trump did in this debate? It was glorious and masterful.

That's all I've got

For whatever his crimes were his punishment has already been too severe.

I think that Trump deliberately said she acid washed her server so that people would see that she "bleached" it instead, and then they would go look up what that means.

Nah

trailing on mediaite

Food for Kek

Why isn't Hillary collapsing on stage these days? Has her medical team finally figured out the right medication to keep her standing for 90 minutes?

Votedā€¦ we need more here

She wasn't standing for 90 minutes though. She sat down frequently.

realistically she probably got over her pneumonia

she probably has other issues but nothing obvious

I saw that as well, I don't know what the fuck the camera man was doing.

How the fuck did this happen.

I cannot actually believe it. Somehow Trump flip-turned upside down the silver bullet that was meant to mortally wound him. I thought he was completely finished and would wither away. It was like watching some kind of lone, wounded ancient samurai warrior out of a story. Suddenly possessed by a dire spirit, and facing down a hundred upon a bridge to his hometown, he cuts down arrows and foes alike in nearly invisible blinding speed. But he struck out without warning, now she's the one lying bleeding on the floor impaled through the heart with a blade of her own making. Just how many people tuned in tonight to watch Trump get roflstomped because of that video. To watch as Hillary delivers the coup d' grace. The finishing blow of mercy. Had to be way more than the first debate. Yet he outwit and dominated an ex-lawyer, vice-president and senior politician with decades of experience in one single incisive effort.

If this was an ancient duel, he parried and then cut his foe down in such a way it would go down in the annuals of history as a legend. Truly high-energy.

Another seizure?

She never had pneumonia, you fucking dipshit. Sheā€™s just pumped full of drugs.

Trump looks like he's singing in that gif.

Yeah, this seems to be the nice neutral meme of the night.

So what you're saying is, like dubs confirmed before the debateā€¦ Trump made anime real?

That was savage anal destruction. He went full on balls deep and ripped her a new asshole, but did he go too far too soon? What could he possibly have left to hurt her with next time? If he just regurgitates the same stuff, it's not gonna have much of an impact.

I hadn't even seen that. Lol!

that pic.
"Hey Ethiopian kid that i'm not sending back, i kinda look like you now! hahaha

Hah. Breddy Gud.

Missed it live, watching it now. Holy fuck, he actually brought Bill's victims into the crowd.

He should go full Sam Hyde on her including heckling her when she's talking. (See 06:05 onwards.)

(checked)
How about the other 99% of the Podesta emails that haven't been released yet? I'm sure there's at least one or two things in there that'll work for him.

4D CHESSMASTER

WEW PRAISE KEK

checked and keked

CHECKED

Oh okay this makes it so much better!

First debate had no stools though.

Our memes dictate reality.

Did you check her pants?

wtf, i love Hillary now

wew lad, shes fucking done

This, for one:
youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4

Also, like other anons have said, he was visibly shook and uncomfortable. Trump totally dominated physically, owning the floor while Clinton sat down helplessly. There were a couple times where Clinton's camera did a meme snap-zoom straight out of a Can't Stump the Trump videoā€“I could almost here the air-horn. At one point a fly landed on Hillary, confirming her for being a walking corpse. And there were just several points where the Don blew her the fuck out in general, looking like the much stronger candidate in nearly every way.

Just watch the whole damn thing, you owe it to yourself.

*she was visibly shook

JUST

Speaking of which, when the fuck is the next one? It's been 2 months, has the creator given up or something?

Was just wondering this too. Think maybe the guy was making them ironically and now that it's almost a wrap he's given up.

it usually slows down if theres not enough material to use. last one was from the convention and there wasnt a whole lot between that and the first debate. but holy shit he needs to get on a new video prono. i cant wait 9 more days just so he can put all 4 debates into 1 vid, what happened tonight was too savage

That would have to be a lot of layers of irony.

Yeah, I can kind of understand not doing the first debate, since it was a little lukewarm but this one is filled to the brim with banter.

I also prayed with all my heart when the tape dropped; now it seems it's clear.
GOTT MIT UNS

Prolly got Seth Rich'd

not to mention the material we got last week with Pence

jolly good show etc.

well if he doesn't make one with the most recent 'You'd be in Jail' soundbyte then he's probably done. He has another channel he does I think called Rekt Feminist videos and he's been posting there so who knows.

A few months ago I'd laugh at you for suggesting that Hillary would get a fucking meme video maker on YouTube killed, but with how much they tried pushing the Pepe stuffā€¦ I can actually kind of believe that as a possible outcome.

nevermind, found a AMA thread on plebbit he claims its not him.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/45tguz/im_the_guy_behind_the_you_cant_stump_the_trump/

AP just got told by AP

The frogs were sent by God, the magician's also summoned more frogs because they were retards trying to do damage control.

When I was reading Exodus the magician's sounded like the modern day newspapers honestly.

Praise Kek, he's all we really have going for us.

4th column
5th column
It's up to us now lads.

Just checked his twitter, Can't Stump The Trump is still active, a new video is coming soon.
twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1

Kek is nothing without our support.

fug

Underappreciated Carlos post.

don't encourage him, he's still going back

Don't know if anyone has made the comparison yet.

It seems your suffering from POST-Traumatic Stress.

typical spic talking shit and stealing valuable doubles.

Well the wall just got 77 feet higher, good luck on the way down.

I don't know why i expected anything different.

It's a meme you dip

Damnit brosā€¦ after trump wins I swear I will cry every time I heard our national anthemā€¦

you should be already.

DOWN, DOWN WITH THE TRAITOR

FIRST THEY STEAL OUR JOBS

NOW THEY STEAL OUR DUBS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is how you focus a professional camera, you zoom in all the way and adjust it until it looks correct. Its assumable they were supposed to just have one shot of Trump while they did it but no one turned off the second screen

Make Dubs Great Again

Jesus fucking Christ this man is a legend.

He looks like hes riding a rollercoaster

Guess again, lads.

yes

(checked)
DUBS CONFIRM HE'S GOING OVER THE WALL

PRAISE KEK

May Kek's sacred dubs be checked.

Wait when. The fuck did he say he retired from making videos? I thought he just felt he ran out of material since primaries were over.

Probably a little joke about his recent absence.

Ah alright.

WHY HAS NO ONE CHECKED THESE

KEK IS SATIATED WITH YOUR OFFERING user

Saved

I've been reading the new testament recently and it has a very calming effect, like returning to a home you never knew you had. Praise Jesus.

She's not long for this world now.

IT WAS A RAPE

Everytime I try to play this webm, my browser crashes. Bizarre.

As soon as Trump wins, the Clintons will flee the country. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Obamas did as well as several members of congress.

Thisā€¦ Iā€¦ I needed this in my life. I never knew it until now, but I definitely needed this in my life.

polite sage for off topic

Checked for Kek and Charls

I think we really are going to get pic related. All hail to da chief.

checked and kek'd

DUBS OF VICTORY!

Every time.

You guys want to really help, make a list of everyone for Trump to throw in jail. Stonetear and Lowtax and everyone in the CON chatlog leaks should have priority after Clinton,naturally.

I have some info on perception from normies who watched the debate tonight, I am from Cucknada, and yesterday was thanksgiving so the whole family was over, and around the time we were eating dessert it was time for the debate so I turned it on and they stuck around for the first 1/3 of it.

A little info on the family, they are conservative by canadian standards, all agree that hillary is a god awful candidate but regard trump as sort of a buffoon, which he has been portrayed as in our media. If they understood american politics a little more they would definitely vote for him but that's neither here nor there. It's interesting regardless.

Some highlights

Basically, everyone agrees trump crushed it, and this isn't even from trump fans or people who really pay too much attention to american politics.

MAGA

irrelevant

They are a good representation of low information voters who watched the debate

is this bait

Going through the headlines this morning to see the establishment spin on the massacre.

There's a fuckload of articles doing damage control via fact checking and quite a few asking who won the debate? to help you along the way in your decision making. Others are calling it a nasty, over the top, middling and vicious performance by Trump. And of course a few are still saying his campaign is damaged and struggling.

It's been some pretty subdued reporting so far because there's really no good hook for them to use in trying to mitigate the assbeating Clinton received. I expect to see some grim media faces today trying to explain why this doesn't really matter and isn't important. I think they will try to send last night's debate down the memory hole by pushing it out of the news cycle as quickly as possible.

If anything, it tells me he is unwilling to go to war. He just might say "fuck Syria" and just focus on MAGA

dilbert man with some bantz

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays

The asshurt is real.

archive.is/uGzz6

Trump is standing like a big guy

Get em on board!

Full debate transcript for the record.

archive.is/xEjls

HE IS OUR GUY!

4U

Is it me or Donald stand during the entire debate, or at least most of it, while Hilldawg took every chance she could to sit down on their stools?

Demonstrating their own hypocrisy. Hillary, and Lester Holt because Hillary needs the moderators to fight her battles for her, did pretty much nothing but attack Trump that first debate. Then all of sudden when Trump turns it around he's a horrible person for turning it around.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

That's not that bad tbh, we all know the shills are out anyways

THE POWER STANCE

HE'S IN CHARGE

speaking of which, they haven't showed up on 4chan Holla Forums. That's a bit strange.

It's the fucking drudge poll. For appearances, he should be at least at 90%.

CTR are on overdrive to do damage control.

Just before on twatter, I shitposted a nigress and she claims I was being racist.

she turned out to be a trump supporter

The Daily Fail has a reasonably good summary of the debate. Ever the tabloid but this is a fair article.

archive.is/X4K5u

That was my assumption

autist

D&C KIKE. Canada and the US are CONSANGUINEOUS. His anecdote is APPRECIATED.

Lots of the rural folk up there apparently really like him. They probably got the belief that hes gonna annex the place and let them take their anger out on the cities.

My sides as well have achieved lightspeed and beyond.

They show up to b.

Consanguineous or not (they really aren't), they can't vote in American elections and are extremely cucked.

Is your sister pretty?

and what's her hourly rate?

Fuck off D&C shill.

The canada anons feedback is useful because we can hear the opinion of people who don't closely following American politicsā€¦which unsurprisingly is most of America too. Fortunately it seems they saw what I saw because I can't think of any way to spin this as as a Clinton win. In all likelihood the MSM will just not talk about the debate and hope it goes away.

Can you also post that skitties image with that ball graph of beliefs (5x% believes that those who leave islam must die and whatnot)

Meanwhile, tumblr is a bottomless salt mine as usual.

Please, what?

Seems u just got RUSED.

plz i need it
to post on facebook

The circle is complete.

You know somethingā€¦i don't even agree with alot of what Holla Forums says on certain topics (with the exception of the Islamic invasion of Wester Society)ā€¦but this shit??

All I wanted to do was play videogames goddamnitā€¦but know it is abundantly that those who share your cuck ideology need to be called out for your bullshit with facts and common sense wherever one of our slimy tentacles pop outā€¦and since that's not enough, and anti-Trump supporters continually grow in their brazen and cowardly attacks against us and the Constitutionā€¦then I guess it's time to rev up those gas chambers after all bruh

Sheeit

GOLDEN

Hilldog survives partly because the media maintains this charade of deeming certain things about her too indecorous to mention. Obviously it's their own typically weasel way of backing her. Trump went in with more of a "no more phony respect I'm drawing your blood" attitude and while you can always take it too far it worked as a demolition response to bullshit.

Underrated post

Dub Dubs, checked.

Praise Kek!

Checked, he was peering into the vessel of evil she calls a body.

Checked.

He'll get ammo from the weekly wikileaks releases.

didnt he do that big guy pose while waiting for hillary to shut her mouth

Checked.

Canada can't vote so you're correct

ACCEPTANCE

Trump was erratic, unhinged, pacing up and down the stage, spewing venom and conspiracy theories, boasting that he would have his political opponents jailed on trumped up charges. At one point fairly early on I actually thought he'd storm off the debate stage and cry, lol. Watching him felt like watching a cornered animal lashing out violently knowing it's about to die. The GOP stopped funding his miserable ground game before the debate and he probably felt he had nothing left to lose.

Hillary was reserved, calm, actually tried as best as possible to make the debate about the audience and her policy positions instead of gutter-level insults, I think she really won over the rest of the mythical undecided voters and most likely a lot of Republicans too who realize Donald Trump, being so unhinged and unstable, is a danger to the American experiment in self-governance and America's national security.

You could at least try to be more subtle when you correct the record.

I made a thing.

Please Leave

Reported.

Gucci shit, I mp4'd it

Too easy

Their poll got broke, actually. I have no idea if that was us or CTR, only 1 vote here too lmao
It's not a reset cuz the article date wasn't updated, that's the damn counter

sounds like a lack of VP9 support

keked and checked

Out of curiosity, do they give you a book of canned responses, or do you actually think of this yourself? And how much do they ACTUALLY pay you? You can't be such a miserable person that you would do this for a measly $.05 a post, can you? If you're going to sell out your country, the least you could do would be to become wealthy in the attempt...

Yup. Whilst she sat down on the high baby high chair stool. Trump just stood and paced like a lion.
She looked like such a short fucking midget.
Oh the spin the CNN and Fox is pulling is so empty even those repeating it look skull-fucked.
PRAISE KEK

That was uniquely unfunny, way to ruin the best part of the debate.

Damn, I forgot about them.
I need to go search my back log of salt.

what the fuck are you talking about, faggot?

get out.

I hope that image comes true.

I wonder if his pants are full of shit after last night. Maybe he's sitting there wondering if he could borrow some of Hillary's adult diapers.

10/10 user

This happened to me, too, with someone else. Went to his bedroom and shut the door. They are going in to COMPLETE shutdown mode.

11/10, holy shit.

And now live on Fox Paul Ryan says he "WONT" be pulling his support of Trump.
They are in a complete fucking meltdown over this shit.
PRAISE KEK

Trump doesn't forgive twice, he will be purged.

CHECKED!

fuckin hippy boomers m8.

(checked)
That moment alone was priceless.

We're witnessing a historical moment that could if not already reach biblical status. Too much is happening in the world based on this one election alone that it can't be denied. Let us hope that good will triumph over evil, but also prepare for the worst.

Still, moment's like these help reminds us why we need to stand up to evil wherever it shows.

based.

another version

Smooth. As. Fuck.

I'm running off of four hours of sleep today, what are the best ways for me to convince people who don't think that Trump did well that he won? I've been having them change their tone a bit, but nothing is changing their minds.

why do these mantel have to be so good looking >_>

One of the more tragic things about our culture right now is that we're essentially living in a zombie apocalypse.

Once the infection takes hold the only cure is death.

Honestly you really can't. For someone to sit through that entire thing and think he didn't totally own the show, they're retarded (or a woman). If you're talking with someone who didn't watch it, make them watch it because if they don't they'll just take MSM's word for how it went.

Did anyone see the thing here about Clinton refusing to shake Trump's hand? Before the event started Megyn Kelly (I watched it on tv) said to pay attention to their body language as they walked in.
I fully expected them not to shake before hand, but I didn't know how it would happen. I thought Trump would reach and Clinton would bitch out, but Trump mimicked her movements. It looked awkward, but better than getting fucking punked.
After it was over they shaked, and Megyn said something like "the debate that didn't start with a handshake but ended with one." Like it was something they were told about before, but since Trump didn't fall for it they couldn't follow the script.

tl;dr: Trump has ascended beyond simply navigating nimbly.

The media must hang.

The problem is that women can vote.

people enter a state where they selectively believe what they want given presented facts

Trump named them. He has the vote. He has the vote.

I will never figure out where diet pepsi chan is from. I know I watched this show beforeā€¦

he is a big guy

OY VEEEEEEEEY ITS ANUDDA SHOAH

Newest polls out show GREAT MOMENTUM for TRUMP!

Bill Still's analysis of the Daybreak Poll shows Trump increasing his lead in all demographic groups, even though the poll over-represents those with advanced degrees who sway towards Clinton on average.

We're going to win BIG LEAGUE!

MAKE SURE YOU'RE REGISTERED TO VOTE; THE DEADLINES IN SOME STATES HAVE PASSED ALREADY!

PRAISE KEK

Clinton was on the defensive the entire debate. Ask people what they think she's hiding in those thousands of e-mails?

man that line is the greatest thing to come out of modern politics

also, he really starts off low energy and then fucking RAMPS into that shit

gunsmith cats.

That whole incident was likely a staged cue to trigger discussion of the pussy remark straight of the bat "naturally".

Trump didn't fall for the bait though.

smiley's working on a list.

The damage control after this debate was tremendous. Trump really annihilated her even with the biased moderators and the fact checkers became so bad they went full autism.

THAT'S THE ONE. Thanks.