Climate change is all just pseudoscience nonsense and fear mongering

Climate change is all just pseudoscience nonsense and fear mongering.

it is

In the nineties Al Gore promised we'd all be under six feet of sea water by 2015 and yet we're not. Why would that be?

bumping for the truth

Man made climate change*

you can't scientifically prove that humans have had any significant effect to the earth's climate because the earth climate has been extremely rapidly changing for millions years with out humans even existing

that's a spook

get the fuck out >>>Holla Forums

I know, it's just more technically correct to say that man made climate change is pseudoscience than just climate change.

it was gonna happen no matter what. prepare for the ice age boys.
SLAV POWERS ACTIVATE

that's what I mean

Which of these statements do you disagree with?
1. co2 and methane in the atmosphere has a warming effect
2. human activities emit more co2 into the atmosphere than would be emitted without technology
3. the climate is warming

P S E U D O S C I E N C E
S
E
U
D
O
S
C
I
E
N
C
E

Not really but it's not the biggest issue out there and also the main way to save the environment is to genocide the niggers, chinks, pajeets, and brazilniggers.

there's no point in even trying, user
climate change scepticism functions like holocaust denial. it's impervious to reason

t.retard amerimutt

stupid non-american

t.jew

Really makes you think and that's why it was banned from further broadcast and the channel was forced to issue a public apology for having ever aired it but global warming is definitely science and not an ideology, goyim

singlehandedly, 9 gorillion non-gassed jews have subverted truth itself
>We, the master raceā€¦

How does it feel to be this much of a brainlet?
The more you lie and slander us through character assassinations; the more our movement will grow, for the more you spread propaganda all the more the people will catch on to your blatant fabrications and lies of history and modern literature that says everyone is the same, but are not as science proves that's a lie.

test