Who wants to be my suicibuddy? >w<

who wants to be my suicibuddy? >w

You that cancer 3DPD?

nice natural and organic dubs familiah, wanna be my suicibuddy?

Answer my damn question.

Me! How do you want to organize this for the meet-up? I posted an ad on craigslist for this before but it was taken down and the police visited me.

you're going to have to be a bit more specific

Why you ignoring me and just paying attention to that other user only?

Two hours southwest of where I live, I know an abandoned warehouse in Somervell, Tx. Found it during one of the times I was sneaking going back and forth to the nuclear plant. We could meet there and just do it(trademark)

Because if i wanted to i can do to where "It's" at and "help" it because I'm some richfag and you are not.

I'm not ignoring you… ''' ♫ ♪ baby it's going to be all right, there's going to be a better tomorrow ♪ ♫

♫ ♪ baby it's going to be all right, there's going to be a better tomorrow ♪ ♫

With the liberal flood coming from CA I'd off myself if i lived there as well.

I have memory blackouts and I'm addicted to dreaming, (((indirect))) causes to why I want to kill myself.

wanna be my suicibuddy?

Don't worry familiah, for better or for worst, the liberals are just going to Austin. For the better because they are keeping themselves in one place… for worse because they are demanding out state government to go full cali on business and our values.

Depends on where you want to go and if you have an illness. If you are a 3DPD or some user that wants to stop shitposting.

Cali is losing the liberal shitheads and gun sling rednecks are moving back in "good". The plague is heading to Nevada, Washington State and Texas. So many "horse people" fromhere ant to RP as "cowboys". Prep for it Texas fag they are coming.

I'd have to cross international borders to Just Do It TM with you though. :(

Only esoteric 80s music will help us commit sudoku

Don't worry buddy, I'll push open borders until I can find a suicibuddy.

We might as well get rid of borders it would be for the better. We should declare the concept of nations unacceptable and just demand the erasure of countries from the map. It will lead to a lot of problems being fixed. Right now borders are just to keep poor people in place and that's it.

This is the most redpilled and aryan thing I've read all day!

I would unironically attend a suicide meetup but I can't trust you fucks not to rape my body after I'm out.

i will buttfuck u before if you prefer

Human problems will never be fixed until the last one is dead, don't you know.

Can't I'm here to stay, I have survived hell. You must prep for it.

Whats the fun then before we off our own selves?

thank mr weasel

kek'd

thank mr weasel

i shiggy diggy