E-celeb and education

Linkara
Lindsay Ellis
Spoony
Is channel awesome proof a college education doesn't automatically make you smarter?

Other urls found in this thread:

franklin.edu/blog/non-profit-vs-for-profit-colleges-what-you-need-to-know/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like you're the one who needs some education

Why is American college so expensive?

I fully believe him that his school was total garbage based on how absolutely awful his drawing and animation skills are.
I could likely get to the same level as him by reading a few books and practicing for a month.
Colleges like his one used to teach people in the arts, now they hire random hacks and only care about the bottom line.

Are there any good art colleges left? They've become a punchline to a joke over the past twenty years.

Community colleges and trade school. Four years schools are becoming jokes though.

More like

Most of them are in their 30s long before channel awesome.

Honestly. Most anti-for profit college shit Is propaganda. I return to school at a for profit college. Best decision I made. It's just business. no social justice bullshit. Otherwords Evergreen college bullshit will get you kicked out. The only downside is they expect you hurry. You have to learn work fast. Classes weren't slow down for you.

some qts in the background there

I feel like most times these college educated guys can't get jobs it's more that they didn't really try, kept a Cs get degrees attitude during school, didn't really plan ahead and just thought they'd get a degree and then people would be looking to hire them. They didn't really try.

Because student debt being paid back is literally the only way our government can stay afloat. They won't raise taxes in any meaningful way ever, nor will they end/reduce handouts to the elderly and minorities, and the market expects inflation to be a relatively low level. Student loan debt is somewhere between a quarter and a third of all the assets held by the government and there's a massive perverse incentive to have it grow to be even larger.

Of course, the student loan default rate is also fucking high, so basically it's all going to come tumbling down any year now. Stockpile ammo and whatever you think might hold value in case of economic collapse. Even if you're not in the US the ripples will feel like a goddamn tsunami.

You make it sound like it's easy to get student loans.

Wat do?

Sounds like a plot of a CS Lewis approved Movie.

Fuck I mean CK Lewis. I ruined my joke

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/k/

dont worry about it fam cs lewis was a christcuck so it basically b da same ting u kno

Gay niggers from outer space being remade?

You literally fill out one free application per year. It's cake.

I thought student loans are only worth it if you had a good grades? That's what my guidance counselor told me.

I'm not sure in current year but back when I did it, it was easy as shit. I learned too late how going to college was a waste of time. Thankfully, I know I'm close to paying off all my students loans after having debt for several years. Now I can have some extra income to use for something worthwhile.

I don't think I'll ever see a day when college won't be a debt hill for the unaware and I think the structure of student loans can only get worse from when I did it. The system needs to be fixed.

Evergreen college is a state university? I thought it was just a private liberal arts school all this time.

Err no, literally none of them.

Nigga please. jewwario was in his 40s believe it or not.

literally the dumbest fucktard you will ever speak to.

I'm not doubting you.

American college is easier than Highschool. Spoony just a lazy bum.

student loans are only worth it if you get a degree that will make you decent money. it's just like any other investment.

Too bad Metokur cucked out and canceled the Lindsay video.

Wonder if he got to fuck her.

Is it worth taking out student loans to pay for a criminal justice or teaching degree?

Is this lack of self awareness normal?

if you can get a well-paying job with it, yes

Unless you are a tutor or a professor. Teaching not a very high paying job.

just read her tatoos lol

Don't laugh. Harvard probably going to offer a YouTube degree soon.

I got a call from the Art Institute years ago when I was 18, got tuition information, and concluded that shit was way, way too expensive to attend. It was something crazy like 30k a semester. In 2004.

b-but personal responsibility is a hate meme! I shouldn't have to do any research before making a decision to spend a hundred grand!!!

Only shit. That's like tuition for a four year school.

Someone needs to make this bitch a /cow/ thread

Really? The one in Seattle is 17K to 20K depending on the degree. Which is cheaper than most state and private colleges. The building sucks. No tutors. Building near black neighborhood. But it still a good deal for low income students.

Could fucking white males attend tho?

> Holla Forums doesn't need to stockpile ammo and supplies anymore since they have plenty from their 2015 September Shemitah supplies that was totally going to happen guys!

I have a feeling for profit colleges might be better than people give them
Credit for. Judging from all the hit peices they been getting. franklin.edu/blog/non-profit-vs-for-profit-colleges-what-you-need-to-know/

The rates vary from location to location. I got an offer to go to Ai Los Angeles, despite living in the midwest. Keep in mind that was well over a decade ago, so I might be embellishing, but probably not by much.

fuck, why'd you have to remind me? I was so ready for it all to end, and then nothing happened

I want to fuck her so hard that her tattoos fall off
she's insane but that just makes her more cute

you aint memeing me that easy