Why do black's have the lowest IQ of all races?

Why do black's have the lowest IQ of all races?

Most black people are borderline retarded if not totally retarded.

Lmao

because melanin makes you dumb

Without whites?
Blacks would still be stuck in the Stone age….. Mud hut fools.

Retards

I like the cartoon of the white guy hitting the nigger on the head with a crowbar…

Nigger Second Stringer.

Kek

This is a good one too.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU IGNORANT, SMALL-MINDED PETTY, MALICIOUS PIG!!

Blacks are not that racially "retarded"! Not at all!

You are wrong and you need to shut up, because you are wrong, know nothing about the world, can't be bothered to think about things beyond your narrow little pile of interests, and so can't help being wrong.

GET EDUCATED!

How much soy you drinking whilst making this cuckpost?

The most retarded of all root racial types is the Australid. Even the ambiguous dravidian types is clearly dumber and all around genetically inferior to the bold-minded and martially-capable negro.

This contributes to the indian in general being more pitiful, pathetic and repulsive than the negro.

The only thing enabling them to get ahead is the fact that they've been coached very aggressively by the britbong, particularly over the previous two centuries, though still get coached nowadays, and so are fitted with a sense of how to use society, how to passively feed off of the system. They "know" that all they need to do is to need, and that they can use that to advance their worthless herd of a race. In line with this modus operandi, they eagerly support communism, although they have, similarly to previously mentioned issues, been taught to not get seen supporting communism, because that exposes them as bottom feeders.

They were even too stupid to sell their people into slavery!

Isn't that cute, throwing around trite names because you can't face the fact that you are wrong. And you've just been clearly shown to be dead wrong. Deal with it, with being wrong.

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Holla Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

Show bob and vagene

Show your local designated shitting street.

warm weather in Africa meant they didn't need as advanced problem solving as whites and Asians

You have absolutely no grasp on the absolute reality on things

Can I get sauce? I want to see how it ends

So if niggers had originated in Northern Europe they would have developed the intelligence and skills to be kangs?

Yeah that really doesn't add up.

You know Africa wouldn't be a superpower if it was inhabited by nothing but white people for centuries.

Did I say wouldn't ? I meant would.

That's all I know. Seeing how he's a nigger he probably missed the coal burner and hit some innocent bystander.

They wouldn't have a choice. They would develop and therefore genetically select for intellect, or they would freeze or starve to death.

Also they probably would have eventually developed lighter skin I guess. Maybe.

Why did they put human clothes on her?

Do you like looking at naked niglets?

It's strange do they dress up chimps in the zoo too?

a fantastic insight into how the negro mind tackles basic math and problem solving. fascinating.

holy fuck how did these people ever get called equal to whites?

What's the statistic on how often they kill each other tho?

28 every hour

because when living in a region that has plentiful food access all the time, the lack of need to plan for the future means that the most viable reproductive strategy is r-selected, and your genes have a higher chance of transmission if you fuck like a rabbit as often as you can because your offsprings will have no selection pressure towards time management
when living in a harsh world, you need to take the time and brainpower to calculate your next move, or you and your family die
in nature, animals are as stupid as they can get away with
same with niggers

argentina confirmed for sub-white idiots

Evolution. Niggers didn't need to evolve much past homo erectus, meanwhile Whites who couldn't think ahead died in the winter. Niggers don't even understand time the way we do, their languages don't have ways to express it since their minds can't comprehend the concept.

Lmao 💩

Hotep… Lol

I used to like to make of fun of niggers but ever since I got compared to them its not fun anymore

spic. we are even more disliked than sandniggers,Turks, and indians

not you. all you do is eat chips and is on imageboards 24/7 and never go outside

Because living in Africa requires you to be athletic and have good reflexes.
Unfortunately having good reflexes works against having brain power.

my IQ is pretty high even though I went to a shitty public school and joined a gang

VERY GOOD JAMAL, 25 IS A PRETTY BIG NUMBER JAMAL, YOU ARE VERY SMART.

Its just an evolutionary strategy. As proto humans evolved they needed to develope skill sets that would enable them to survive better. For instance in europe since winters were generally harsh and people were unable to grow crops in order to survive the humans needed to evolve restraint and planning in order to survive. The smarter people were able to do this better and therefor survived better than the dumber people. Same thing in Asia which has the consequent problen of rice being a relatively difficult(compared to typical european crops) to farm therefor exacerbating this even more.
People in Africa could live the hunter-gatherer lifestyle year-round and were never faced with this sort of problem.

127 is quite a large number chad

Why is this nigger "Hotep" still on this board, ugly ass mother fucker.

Bubbs HoFag

Pretty sure "Hotep" is an Egyptian name.

WE