When do you want to die ?

Hello b, how long do you want to live? Do you have a set age or things you want to do first?
I want to complete my bucketlist and wait for someone i care about to pass away before i cashout, Life seems like a boring trip i'm not willing to wait for my body to naturally expire.
Let me know your thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2006/07/25/health/25rats.html
webm.land/media/87WC.webm
webm.land/media/olPn.webm
webm.land/media/U3hl.webm
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Point is, why should i live on unless i can make some normalfags life hell? Thats what i live for now.

I don't know exactly how long I want to live but I don't want to make it passed 50

I just want to see it all burning before I go.

I don't want to go past 50 as well but that depends on if the person i care for is dead, i can't off myself if she is around it will destroy her. How do you want to off yourself user?

Whenever I look at the catalog.

I was not so lucky in living in this reality fully.
I will live far into my 90's because it is in my genetics sadly. You are lucky that you can burn fast and die young for this world has been made for that lifestyle now.

Lol fair enough, it has become atrocious as of late.

I agree the world is like that for people now, but i don't believe that it's for the best. Most people are miserable and discontent, i would know i am both of those. I don't see a way out of the darkness i merely endure.

I just need a god damned gun and some ammunition to get with it.

I think I'll have to figure out where someone who owns a gun which house is there's and then I'll have to break in and steal it.

I can't figure out any way to get a gun, I'm not a criminal or a drug-runner, so I have no connections, and this is Canada.

Btw when I get happier and feel especially good for once those are the days I get the most suicidal because I feel more energized, more actionable, more ready to do things and take matters into my own hands. It's all this incredible misery and pain from the rest of my life just ready to explode so that even when I'm finally happy and enjoying myself I want to die even then. I want to go out on a good note.

dubs chekd
i mostly hang out on /tv anymore
it isn't random, but it isn't total shit either

Stop it you fag. Get Drunk and shitpost~ If you live a life like that I will respect you hit self and with respect you have something to live for because you are fighting the normifag flood. This is a battle that's worth more then any world war you fag. Get to fighting.

If your from Canada get a hunting license or a membership to a shooting range than you should be able to get a gun, if i understand Canadian law right. Lucky for me i live in burgerland so it won't be too hard for me to get one, the only bad thing is i live in a gun oppressive state. If that fails building or bridge it is.

Must be a poorfag then.

Sort of a poorfag have some money, it wouldn't be impossible to leave my state but it's more work than it's worth.

Take my advice then, you seem in line so you can help with many things. Unlike normalfags…

Whenever you fags actually do it, make sure you stuff your pockets full of pictures of Dysnomia so that we know it was you. If enough anons start knocking themselves off with pockets full of his pics they will think it is some sort of cult and we can watch the conspiracy theorists go apeshit over trying to figure out who this fat fucker is that everyone is dying over.

Listen, don't let others live your dream. Go out and live it yourself. Stop holding yourself back now user.

Thanks user.

I'm not suicidal.
Otherwise I would.

Stop failing at ending your life user~
I believe in you.

Longer than the disease that kills me.
Hey Holla Forums Neodaoist here:
Older than the disease that kills me. I'm very busy doing nothing at all. Wu wei; Literally meaning non-action or non-doing, “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” ~ Lao Tzu

Wu Wei - Success without Effort. It can also help to realize that we are not our mind. If thoughts come that are distracting and clearly not helpful, try to not react to them and simply let go of them. They come and go …
Just b, take care.

R u that 3DPD singing dieing from cancer because you sing cancer?

“The Tao does nothing and yet nothing is left undone.” – Lao Tzu

much deep, good in-site user.

All life is about dominance, human life is about drama and dominance.

Nice Rats, Nasty Rats: Maybe It’s All in the Genes. Studying the genetics of domestication, Dmitri K. Belyaev developed colonies of silver foxes, river otters and minks, as well as rats, starting in 1959. On an animal-breeding farm in Siberia are cages housing two colonies of rats. In one colony, the rats have been bred for tameness in the hope of mimicking the mysterious process by which Neolithic farmers first domesticated an animal still kept today. When a visitor enters the room where the tame rats are kept, they poke their snouts through the bars to be petted.

The other colony of rats has been bred from exactly the same stock, but for aggressiveness instead. These animals are ferocious. When a visitor appears, the rats hurl themselves screaming toward their bars.
nytimes.com/2006/07/25/health/25rats.html

So you are telling me this same "experiment" is being done with niggers and whites?

Sure does make one think.

…about control…

Kill yourself boomer scum.

That quote is so god damned fucking retarded it hurts.

Have this then…

webm.land/media/87WC.webm

I don't really want to off myself. I'd prefer to just get killed in a car accident or something like that at about 48 or 49 years age. But if that doesn't happen, cancer is most likely to kill me. It runs in both sides of my family and when I get it, I'm not doing any chemo therapy or taking any pills or any bullshit like that. I'm going to let it run its course and if it's my turn to die, I'll die.

webm.land/media/olPn.webm

webm.land/media/U3hl.webm