I NEED PENILE INSERTION INTO FAKE BODY

Hi newfriends and few oldfags alike, i shalt ask a great and very important question, the answer, mind you, is of grand importance to me and other still surviving /r/etards and Holla Forumsastards still alive on this constantly drowning, but ever giving up Titanic of HOPE and… And… Niggers, fuck that.

>200-300 sounds like a scam, also comments are fucking hilarious: good item i recemmoend seller! very satisfied good condition just like in picture best chinese! i might have made some of these both up, but so do yellow niggers
Wat do? Any of you're have some cheap shit from chinese market? Pics? Quality? Are boobs ok to put penis between/grab with a HAND?

not good enough tbh

Oh and by the way, 100cm (3ft in american language) is one of the cheapest sizes, a bit too small, but not as tiny as a fucking ~80cm. Perfect size would be 150cm or higher, but the price increases greatly. I actually touch myself thinking about real dolls. I need one, but i am not a fucking richfag HEPL FELLOW FUCKNEEDERS

When I read the title, I thought you wanted to replace your doll's vagina with a penis.

cock, when did dysnigger turn off ID's? i was too busy trying not to masturbate to monitor Holla Forums

greedy perverted jew you

NOW PICS: chink market REAL SILICONE MEHMEREG KVIDŽIBO LAHAJAM FEEL
and the real shit from official rape doll site.

i laughted and shat some liquid into my male lingerie, hope you are happy, nigger.

don't know, I would just save up for the 5k doll

don't ever buy anything larger than an iphone that was produced in china. and certainly don't buy anything that was developed in china.

Yeah, I can understan-
WHY? WHAT IS THE POINT?

OK then, official sites have dolls around 500-700money, i might afford that, 100-130cm is acceptable if it has vaginal depth of 18cm (6'' in american language, but i might be incorrect, i dont american) unfortunately price tag around 600milion is not available with non-chink penis sizes: 15cm, 16cm. I want to smack my balls to pussy lips.

i agree, but my gentleman sausage sometimes thinks for me.

1. Not a pedo
2. I might buy 65-80cm non-pederast doll, but that thing is just too small everywhere.
3. My fridge is making funny noises, perhaps a loli woke up

I would start small, see if you like the doll then spend more for an upgrade. I've never got one before so when you do plz come back and post about it.

Buying from China is fine if you aren't retarded. A 128GB flash drive for $10? Sure as hell that shit doesn't have 128GB. Same goes for dolls, I don't know shit about them but if $200 is an impossibly good deal there's something off, the seller isn't selling for $200 something he could get $1k for.
OP, can't you find some sex doll reviewer? There has to be some creep who reviews them.

Just get the parts you need.

i might not make a second purchase, but you can never say never. If i buy a fake woman, i will post pics, yet googling i wish i was not Holla Forums illiterate and perhaps could find some non pedo or AIDS infescted cheaper variants gives fuckall results.

There are a few, one german(austrian? am not into 3reich language) guy who reviews inflatable 'silicon semi-solid' chink shit, yet you/hooktubing didnt bring any legitimate information about human sized cheaper real dolls.

yeah, no. I want a mimic of a human body, not parts of it. Grab a boob, put penis into vag, grab butt, ramiakas mode.

pretty sure they have removable pussies, if one isn't big enough, just buy a bigger flesh light, and replace it with that

pederasty specifically refers to a man molesting a boy.

If i was drunk, i could fuck a 16 years old, if she looks older than she is. Perhaps even a 14, nowadays they look like 20+, atleast in post-soviet EUCCP. But this pic related… How self hating you must be to get erect to this disgusting larva?

fuck, cant find the site with configurable vags. Brb with that, too drunk to internet now

in eastern europe we call fags pederasts, havent researched this topic further and i think i wont. But it makes sense, since a lot of christian priests mainly fuck kids of male sex, often knonw as pederast priests.

those baby dolls are a) not anatomically correct and b) intended for lonely spinsters who want to satisfy their maternal instinct, not for fucking.

Toxic, no ass, no mouth, will be destroyed in a couple of weeks if you have something bigger than 12 cms pencil dick.

get in those guts!

Yeah, perhaps i should get a gf.
Fuck off, nigger, you dont belong here

Full body with vago, no benis :^)

If the cum comes out the moth my god they will have a massive seller on their hands.

That can be arranged user. Just place your mouth over the top hole, and voilà

Don't know if i can bend and reach it, you can lend a hand tho. Suck it for my user.

what goes in the moth, must come ot

You want derail?
Here penis, have it.

Now commence contribution to real doll sphere. Holla Forumsiggots and fa/gg/ots MUST own some of these products, i am fucking sure of it, help a non-nigger, you shitstains

user, you don't need to post your small dick to get attention. Many fags here will suck anything, just start your own thread nigga.

Thats OP's benis right there, i just wanted to give niggers some shit OC to force them to topic.
Fuck me rigid. I know oldfags rarely show up here, but i thought new wave of feggit/4skin fags have adopted modern dollsex meme and went all Swedan on synthetic vags. Am not Danny, Swedanny or soynigger, but i want a fucking sexdoll and i hope semi-neetfags could help me with that. Surely some of you MUST have bought real dolls, we have fuckers rangning from nigger-autist levels to fucking diamond shoe nigger vs diamond TV and some philosophy about penises inbetween.

Sometimes i forget offtopic is not a chum meme, havent lasted long in that spam the hatechan niggertitis infested place. GUISE I AM DESPERATE FOR A SUCKY SUCKY SOME DOLLAR LONG TIME NO SEE PLEASE CLEAN THE PLASTIC AFTER USE

t.CIA
jk lol
t. 4chan refugee
jk again, i prefer unforgiving liquid anus erruptions

Gather around, bleak souls, i am niggerer than you. Pls no offtopic

We need a board for this game.