Oildriller threatens innocent White south African refugees

twitter.com/benjancewicz/status/970098176857444352

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2018/03/02/hinckley-road-explosion-killed-five-caused-illegal-alcohol-distillery-7355463/
zerflin.us/about/
benjancewicz.com/who-i-am/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was? How is that not a racist statement?

How much do you want to bet he is a Jew?

How do people think like this and call it rational?

Looks like he's polish or something

Holla Forums is retard central. the poles just drink too much
metro.co.uk/2018/03/02/hinckley-road-explosion-killed-five-caused-illegal-alcohol-distillery-7355463/

had nothing to do with what I posted but OK

He lives in America, so nah he isn't.

I wonder if he will visit, would poles throw empty bottles at him and his sheboons?

Polish in blood, you big dummy

100% hebraic

jew with a polish lastname /jewlock
looks like the fat faggot from the hangover

zerflin.us/about/
benjancewicz.com/who-i-am/

This is actually quite surprising.

Current year adventurers are retards.

KILL ALL NIGGERS.

APARTHEID WAS NOT ENOUGH, THEY NEED TO BE EXTERMINATED.

this isn't reddit, faggot.

I should track this guy and go to where he throws said rocks. Once i get hit by one when protecting them his life will be over.
T. massive richfag that has no kids.
On a side note, any white south African wanting a free appartment's to say in.. As long as i get to marry one of your girls over 18 and you don't become lazy niggers and work. I can provide a job in one of my companies.

be sure to give them a good job at Nintendo

Apartheid was great for niggers. Niggers from surrounding countries (which had no whiteys), moved to South Africa knowing full well it had apartheid. They did so because being ruled by Whites who dislike them is better than being ruled by niggers.

Why are you mad about it?
You seem upset about my wealth.

I'm polish/German/Spanish. The Polish takes alot of the lead in my looks and this guy looks more (((jewish))) TBH.

You think i care about "proving" shit.
As i said, if some white south African wants a headstart here I can help. But i'm not sending aid to a sinking ship. Whites should not be in niggerland.
Also there is alot of glowingniggers and leftyshits trying to Dox people wanting to help other whites.

What difference does it makes? Let's say he proves he has a lot of cash. What then? It doesn't matter unless you were taking up his offer.

South Africa has been a White country for ages. It had some local fauna before, but nothing like a country.

Yup you must be bongs or shitfarmers. Africa is the center of niggers and they will always outnumber whites. They will never learn and always revert to their nigger ways. In order to stop them you need a body of water between them and you "Niggers always have a hard time swimming". Therefore I will not help try to fight a battle that in the end will end in not helping whites and just letting niggers have more gibs.
So, when they realize south africa is a lost cause then I can help them here where we only have a 12% niggercount.

Tell me how you are not jewish again.
Also, Europe is lost they will not be white in another 30 years.

Niggers are such disgusting creatures

This is the last (You) you'll get from me, schlomo

Fuck you goldstein.

So you cant earn any more shekels? Thats sad, go disinfo in another thread then. But I'll stand by hat i know. I had a company fail in south Africa because it's just to unstable and low level of whites. So as i said they should leave.

How will Europe recover? Tell me when will they change? Only Poland has resisted but everyone else? Maybe Norway but Italy, Germany, and Britain are fucked.

Europe has been invaded several times in the past and we always won (not without losses, mind). This will be no different, and I hope the payback will be stronger than ever before.
Italy just elected rightwingers, so hopefully it'll move in the right direction. Austria did the same, not too long ago. We're gaining ground, while commies and liberals are losing. Most European countries still have fewer akbars than you have niggers, and you have spics too.
I don't know what's it with you burgers thinking everyone should give up on their own people to move to the US, we don't for the same fucking reason you don't want to leave the US to move elsewhere.

Why would I run it? Was just something i learned from and i accept that. It was an old gold mine that i bought into, I needed the tail endings of the process for another companies material. So i know how shit it is to try anything there, also i wont go into detail jew.

Maybe because we are a stronghold?
I don't move I invest into white countries and hope they don't turn to shit. But i fear it's to little to late so i'm planning for a situation where we all can regroup. Why do you wan't to stop me from doing this? Why do you want to stop a back-up plan?

Every time I hear about the abuse of whites in South Africa I weep warm tears, is there something I can do to help them? I'd hate to think that one day they are all forced to leave their ancestral homeland for Australia. Modern goys have condemned them to so much suffering.

I've been trying yo help but it's hard. As you can see the jews wish them to just be an "example". Maybe this was all just a setup to see how many nigger they will need to subvert whites…

I don't. I don't have anything against you fucking some boer girl or helping out any boer wanting to leave, I just don't agree Europe is lost.
There's no plan B (launching all nukes into Israel could be it, but we don't have those). If Europe were to fall most White races would be gone.

Stop being dumb, Whites regroup and rebuild. We are the only race to actually build civilization and not just copy one.

I'm also white, Nicaraguan to be more exact.

What's it like among all the brows?

You can always go to other white countries, Latin America has ,any white countries. Economically, the best Latin American country is the US for now, but keep an eye out for Brazil in the next couple of decades.

It's ok if you have money and friends. Even though this isn't Holla Forums, don't try to D&C the aryan (according to Hitler) race.

Going to buy some land to live in, as the cities are becoming New York tier… filled with laziness and degeneracy.

Stop trying to force them into degrading their genetics.

Bunker down? I always wanted to build a bunker.
Be careful will the D&C meme, they have alot of power over it now.

How have you helped them? Did you go make sure that the whites forced into ghettos have clean water to drink? Did you build fences to protect their homes from roving nigger gangs?

I offered them to move their whole family out of the nigger zone and have a stable life. They want to stay inthe nigger zone because of "mah land" instead of building the white race.
Look unless you want to kill 90% of blacks there then shit wont change, this is reality. They would have to have 56+ kids each to replace the nigger volume. That's not going to happen.

Going to build a SHTF shelter in Paraguay or Bolivia.

Chile = eartquakes = scary

If you don't know how to build shit then yes.
If you are smart you wont die, thus you must be white.

are you retarded? I just don't like surprises; it's like when someone goes "boo!" from behind.

Sounds like a plan. Time to remove zulu from rightful boer clay.

Do it CIA user, I know you can.

All memes aside, the US gov, CIA, FBI, etc and its paramilitary wings conduct operations and send millions of dollars in aid to the SA government, therefore they directly fund the genocide going on there

We know this user~

All whites should move back to central america.

test