Solder fuck up

Anyone know how to fix this?

I'm not a hardware guy so can't say how hard it is, but you can remove that with a desoldering pump or something fancier. You heat the solder again and suck it with the pump.

They're like $5. Can't afford it hahaha

I forgot it is summer...

You need to put fresh lead solder onto the fuckup to get everything melted and then use a good quality solder wick to remove it like goot wick or chemtronics. That connector is probably fucked so go buy a replacement and just desolder the whole mess and replace it with a clean one.

desoldering guns are totally unnecessary

How in the fuck did you fucking manage to do this to your fucking PCB you fucking idiot. FUCKING software people should fucking stay the fuck away from FUCKING HARDWARE.

FUCK!

Heat it up and take it away with a magnet. You can rig an electro magnet if you don't have a regular magnet.

Install Gentoo

Start by optimizing that fucking image, jesus christ.

How dare he do this to his hardware. Oh no he might have to learn something. Let me get overly excited.

OK so I will elaborate, you have created an elaborate conspiracy thoery about how I am a polish negro black man just because he can measrue things better than you (if it wasnt embarrasing enough? LOL) and then scream like a little baby when someone tells you the truth about how stupi and fucking GAY your european rules are, if i was unfortunate enough to be in yruop i would burn all of the rulers and measuring devices so that we could start anew and solve all of the problems in one day, instead of book burnings (which im sure you european great minds love to do) ;l-9 I would host ruler burnings where we can take all of the impruities of society at their source (the rulers) and burn them in a pi;lea aas as message to the rest of them [rulers in] ok? Iswear if you pulled out a ruler at a red blooded (RED as in the blood of CHRIST and not as in the COMMUNE OK??) at a red blooded american shcool you would be laughed out of there, you would be suspended for being a subversion commonist stupid person, if you pulled out a ruler in centimerts instead of the IMPERIUM correct rulers that we use ok kid? no girll would date you (if you had this ruler that i am describering) give yo ua date for that .... ok?

What am I looking at here? Was that a Molex KK series or something? And what? You tried to bridge two of the pins? Or you had a blowout or what? If a blowout, chances are that there is trace or hole damage underneath the connector that you will also have to repair. If it's a multilayer board, you could be screwed, as there's no guarantee you'll make contact with the internal layer(s).

Your options are seriously limited:
1. Replace connector (and mate) with new;
2. Remove connector and direct-solder wires to board;
3. Scrap.

t. former component-level electronic repairman

Mate, you've broken more traces than a movie hacker. Only a professional (or semi-pro) would be able to even take a stab at repairing that.

Commit sudoku.

The first and second pictures are fixable. Just get rid of the dust with a cloth and use a fine fibered cloth with rubbing achohol to clean the proccessor delicately. I am clueless about the third photo short of replacement. Maybe use a heat gun or sodering iron to meld the glass/plastic thing back together? Someone ever repaired a screen like that without replacement?

You shouldn't waste microfiber to clean up thermal paste. Just use a coffee filter, same thing, disposable, and cheap as fuck.

Anyways, congrats on your first fuckup OP. Familiarizing yourself with a wick is good practice, regardless of what anyone says.

How are you enjoying your first year of middle school? Do like hanging out with older people?

Is that safe? I've wasted more then enough microfiber clothes

yeah it's fine. clean up with some isopropyl alcohol

flux and solder wick

Only viable way of fixing this is to get hot air rework station. No amount of solder wick and flux will solve this problem. Solder is probably lead free so it will be even harder, as you have to work at higher temperatures. I've tried desoldering components soldered on board with lead free solder. You just can't get enough heat to suck solder in to wick. Also board is probably multilayer so it gets even harder as there are usually large ground and power planes in the middle which absorb heat.

the only logical solution to every pic in this thread

If there's no flux left in the solder you're pretty much fucked as it's going to be impossible to cleanly remove it. If there's flux left you might be able to remove it with some luck and a soldering wick.