"I’m An Ex-Google Woman Tech Leader And I’m Sick Of Our Approach To Diversity!"

Former Google/Qualcomm engineer gives a piece of her mind regarding diversity hires

web.archive.org/web/20170814175436/https://medium.com/the-mission/im-an-ex-google-woman-tech-leader-and-i-m-sick-of-our-approach-to-diversity-17008c5fe999

I remember the last time I went to my boss and said "hey guy, you're fucking it up". I did it real classy though.

The idiot is riding the tide without knowing who's making the waves.
It wasn't supposed to be fair game or even advocating for real "gains" for women in technology.
This is all about "Repressive Tolerance" of the Frankfurt School.

Isn't admitting to that pretty close to admitting to discriminating on gender, which is illegal? I don't think discrimination of any kind should be illegal, but while the law stands you shouldn't admit to it.

I'm behind the liberals on this one, actually. We need more diversity initiatives. The more women and third-worlders get shoehorned into serious jobs, the harder it gets for people to swallow the whole equality myth.

It's California. They discriminate like mad against white men. Even when we would vote to ban it, like affirmative action in '97, they'd just introduce a twist and back it'd go for another few decades. Only thing that will fix it is RWDS.

You don't understand. The corporate orthodoxy and blacklisting in SF is so that "hire based on merit" cannot succeed. All companies are forced to compete while doing everything backwards. This is a deliberate attempt to harm us by the Jews.

her hamster wheel is working. she gets to a conclusion that trying to force diversity is wrong (correct), but she rationalizes that encouraging women to go studying engineering is the solution (wrong). Because that's the same thing. As if I'd go to study law/medicine (where women are more than men) if some random faggot came and encouraged me to do so.
Corporations must focus on meritocracy instead of on irrelevant factors like race/sex/political views. There are women who actually know their shit and they'll shine.

The second half of that shitty article nearly made me vomit. I guess attention seeking behavior is in women's nature.

This here is funniest of all. I remember growing up wanting to work in tech, making robots, video games, etc
But I have two uncles who work on this field constantly telling me that it's a shit job, not worthy, you work like a slave and payment is shit - as I grew up, they kept telling me to go to Medical School or die of hunger programming.

Good luck telling Women about those wonders.

Even today, I have not heard a single argument in favour of 50-50 gender split in workforce. Why hire forcibly more women when apparently we all have the same skills and talents? I know: the jews. But the dissonance is surreal with these people.

lol

I always cringe when I see somebody swearing in an article. It just sounds so unprofessional and childish.

Not surprising tbh. As said California recently openly defied the Fed many times and I sincerely hope they will pay for it someday. They shouldn't be an exception because "duh we the biggest and jewlywood". State of Jefferson when?

RIGHT ACCELERATIONISM

murika is fucked, it didn't even need 9/11.

They wont have serious companies to work for if genitalia and melanin are their primary qualifications.

Reminder that California voted twice to ban gay marriage and voted against affirmative action and voted for a border fence. The state tried hard to survive but was held down and raped by the courts until it was hopelessly poz. Californians should have assassinated their "leaders" and the 9th circuit.

Forcing women into the workforce gets them to avoid/delay/limit children while providing a temporary boost to productivity from doubling the workforce. It's companies burning our children as fuel, orchestrated by Jews in media and academia who mindfucked Americans' view of women and family after the war.

Why the fuck would you want more idiots on the earth.

This is why white people are dead.

Gotta say, after 10 years of reading about

I am fucking sick of it. Shut the fuck up woman, I'm not fucking 10, I know that damn near everybody described as amazing is average to below average. I get that you are female and you can not think with out emotions and you need to make it clear you like that person. Do you not understand that whether you like them or not makes zero difference about whether they are good at their job or a good fit. No probably not because I can tell this drivel was written by a 90 IQ diversity hire.

They aren't amazing people making super contributions. They just are. You dumb dothead bitch, you can't see them clearly because you are so busy falling over yourself to virtue signal.

I wish we could go back to a time before this dumb cunt PR speak infected everything.

Liberals think they're hip and alternative when they use swear words in every sentence.

That NVDA stock isn't going to grow itself.

Please tell your mother to get a post-natal abortion

That idea was put into your head by the same people who get you to send obscene amounts of food to Africa which is expected to use it to grow to a pop. of 5 billion by 2100.
They poisoned your mind.

2017 truly is a magical year.

fucking retards

This woman is like ebola compared to cancer. She might not be as bad as the shrieking blue-haired feminazi, but she is still bad.

everytime

Don't make the mistake of listening to a woman, even if she seems to be saying something you agree with.

It is best to ignore them. Ms. Vidya Pajeetashaktinarayan shouldn't be opining about anything. She should be pregnant, silent, and busy in the kitchen.

There are already more than 1.3 billion Pajeets in the planet, 18% of the world's population. The ones we have aren't even potty-trained. We do not need any more Pajeets.

Obviously she should be part of a white man's harem.

We'll breed the Dravidian out of them eventually.