This place is shit. Everything on the internet is shit. Bored of life

This place is shit. Everything on the internet is shit. Bored of life.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/naked-man-riding-atv-leads-police-mo-highway-chase-article-1.3843089
youtube.com/watch?v=FQMRKLEjL54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It gets worse, it always gets worse.

I mean you could take a trip into the afterlife and see what it is like there.

Go outside you autistic cunt.

And do what?

Jumping jacks.

Also, you should record it.

Pretty much this

sneak into seaworld and rape a dolphin's blowhole

This

There was just an empty room with no one there, so I came back.

Exercise and get in shape when you're bored you fat fuck.

Being physically active makes my sweaty ass too itch. I just wanna chill.

thanks! I'm honored :D

xD :^) :)))))))

Holla Forums smells like my balls

Why did I enjoy Holla Forums last week and now find nothing interesting here?

see: banlist

OP what you need to do is start making decisions.

Don't just go with the flow.

Decide what you will think.

Decide what you will feel.

Decide how you perceive yourself.

Decide everything. Exercise the will.

In this way you will not enslaved to misery.

Would you like to go outside with me ?
And go on adventure?
Maybe eat some burgers, or drink some juice?
That coudl be great, think about it
pleaseā€¦

The problem with this sentiment is that it's part of a flux. You'll get bored and even angry at seeing the same dumb shit. So you'll leave thinking that you will never come back. As time goes on you might even forget. Then you remember. You get curious. You take a peek to see how everything changed. Youre aptitude for the internet makes learning all the new things trigger the parts of the brain that activate the reward system. You feel good learning and before too long you realise you are back to square one. So go ahead. Scoff and become frustrated. Leave. But do so knowing that curiosity will keep you coming back.

Don't worry about it, you'll be dead soon.
Seriously have you ever thought about how short our lives are? They're so short that committing suicide almost seems pointless, we live blips.

Once you get past your mid 20s the years start flying by like a drawing on one of those flipbooks. Then you die.

There's always this too.

nydailynews.com/news/national/naked-man-riding-atv-leads-police-mo-highway-chase-article-1.3843089

I am literally never bored I'm always researching shit and doing things.

You have to be subhuman to get bored.

Your mind is so powerful, use it.

I used to feel that way, learn something new seemed so wonderful, no matter if i learned something stupid, every day found some inspiration and joy internet was so massive.
Now i don't feel any joy in videogames, or inspiration in books or music, not even get sad about this. Going outside and walk, workout, meet new people, just listenening to the birds at the park. I can't say i get bored, but i just don't feel like that anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=FQMRKLEjL54

that is because you anhedonic, and combatting the dry rot of anhedonia is a difficult task to undertake. hope it gets better m8