Sexuality is a concept

Why don't you have a cute trannie gf in 2018? It's pretty normal these days.

You've got a lot of explaining to do Holla Forums !!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/02/15/health/transgender-woman-breast-feed.html
imdb.com/title/tt0133093/trivia?tab=tr&item=tr1556522
cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/transgender/index.html
nature.com/articles/378068a0
natap.org/2013/HIV/PIIS1473309912703158.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28035497
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everything is a concept.

I'm gonna laugh in 10-15 years when all these men succumb to genetics and end up as fat, bad men with fake tits.

There's a shortage of cute trannies. Trannies are a tiny fraction of a percent of the population in the first place, and a lot of them are hideous man-in-a-dress types.

OP. is a confirmed faggot

Its gay, always was, always will be.
You're a bunch of fags and one of you is larp'ing as a woman

gotcha

pedo

where did i say that, you inbred fuck?

I live in a tiny town, and cute trannies are extremely rare. Where do you find qt traps anyway?

There are plenty on (dedicated and less so non-dedicated) dicsord servers, (same) Steam groups, and various dating sites.

Because I'm unattractive

lmao loser

post more qts

Everything is a concept.

because deep inside they are still guys, and that's fucking gay

This is Maddison Nicole, look at her and tell me that she is not depressed or suicidal.

Look at that fucked up face, she looks like a sad puppy in every single picture

I meant more traps

just get a decent hair cut, hit the gym or exercise at home and just treat the gal nice and with decency.

That, a regular outfit (jeans) and a shower plus deo will get you a long way.

not me

stop it with this cancer!

This isn't what we're going for here.

No one wants a failed bint that is even more obnoxious and superficial than your generic ratchet bio girl.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness,
AND SO IS LUSTING AFTER THIS REPROBATE FILTH
You and your pathetic trannies are all so disgusting, that even pedos are better human beings than you and your pathetic escapist-fueled desires.

if one of them is bad they are all bad.

Such an easy question ……..

give me a
SINGLE
example of how you or the demented traps you love so much are contributing to society
IN ANY WAY

what makes you think I like traps? I literally just downloaded them only to post in this thread. Gonna dump my shit then delete them from my hdd. If you want answers go ask OP.

That said, how are you are contributing to society?

pretty sure you will be a minority in 2070. That's not even a prediction, that's reality.

why you here in this thread?

Need more of traps cumming while being fucked, preferably hands-free

More women for straight guys what a wonderful world

And a ton of other stuff I forget.

they weren't trannies back then.

cute feminine benis

You'd have to be very stubborn to not see that the Matrix is literally about transition.

It's kind of ironic how the movies that basically created modern geek culture, which ultimately snowballed into 4ch and 8ch, is on transition.

The concept of "redpill" and "bluepill" were the only carryovers from those movies

Well, it is funny to me that those are both tranny pills.

I don't see anything related to trannies in those movies

How?

Every trannie is an attention whore. It is nothing more than that. Hence, this shitty thread.

- Movie is about realizing you've been living a false existence, in a false body until now.
- Lana started transitioning either during or right after it.
- Her sibling too.

That's literally you right now.

They don't change bodies or gender in matrix.

Traps
>>>/bx/

>>>/femdom/6938

They all eventually commit suicide.

How does it feel to never be able to become a woman transfags? Your attempts at being a woman is no more than superficial garbage. You are no more than an empty shell, a husk of a woman. Nothing more and you will never be anything more than that you disgusting faggots.

nytimes.com/2018/02/15/health/transgender-woman-breast-feed.html

I think the joke will be on you.

how does that asian boy turn boygirl get a better fucking fake vag than people in the west? what?

sex bots will come along well before then and both trannies and biocunts will become obsolete

In the original script of the Matrix film, Switch changed genders upon entering the Matrix, which coined their name, Switch. This may be a reflection of Lilly and Lana Wachowski's struggles with their gender identity, which were unknown to the public at the time.

2070 : we will all live in vast pleasure doms financed by mega-corporations in a hedonistic 3.0 society utopia.

Theres no gym for your face, height and race you absolute mongoloid.

who are you talking about?
You mean the useless fork that just leeches off of real devs?

*SOY products honestly fuck phones.

just watch the fucking matrix documentary or whatever. i heard it from there. the idea was scrapped because focus testing. amerifats were so retarded they could tell the male switch to the female switch the concept itself was too advance and convoluted.

that fucking fake vag is no way like this fake vag. some tranny expert answer pls.

damn, sucks to be a tranny. That said, traps are not trannies. Both of them are gay, but one of them is just a crossdresser.

Even if that were the case, this is the first example of a transgender woman breastfeeding a baby regularly.

buy/pirate it and turn that part into a webm.

You don't know basic CS principles, but are an expert on free BIOS replacements?

That sounds about right.

why? it's common knowledge and free.

k.

Why are trannies so obsessed with acceptance? No one really cares about your fetish.

So is sanity.
You either have it or you don't.
You can pretend to be sane.
You can pretend to be female.
Neither makes it so in reality.
That is the thing about concepts, OP….some of them are grounded in the real world, some of them are not.
If you have a cock, you are male.
If you think otherwise, you are insane.

You are the only one who spreads this and you are not even able to provide a source.

That's not very current year of you user

You're not the smartest huh

it's false until you can provide a source

imdb.com/title/tt0133093/trivia?tab=tr&item=tr1556522
here you go retard.

Your parents also planned to abort you.

But, here we are.

This is Ana Tanaka, she is half brit, half jap

why don't you just accept that you are wrong? Switch is not a tranny.

We've tolerated your presence in this thread.

There is a fine line between acceptance and tolerance however note.

Him and his headmates

you do realize that you can post more than just a single file, right?

If sexuality is a weak concept then why do all these people want to change their own, and want specific niches like transgenders to be their girlfriend

I'm dumbing down my content creation to my audience just like the Matrix creators when they planned to make Switch trans, but later scrapped it.

/thread

this is what 3dpd produces folks, disgusting, unnatural, and psuedoscienific trash only the most deprived minds could come up with.

meant depraved

your mind is deprived alright.

of oxygen that is.

It's called your type. And no, it's not normal.

Oh god I want a shemale and a gf so I can be inbetween the action.

kek so salty

Color me surprised

Not only are you mentally ill you're also retarded.

That's a tertiary source that anyone can write in. What evidence do you have for your claims that isn't half baked conspiracy theories?

This

FAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOT

DERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERP

They aren't breeding. Now, never post again.

>implying they don't raise indoctrinate children

even better you get to rape le babies XDDDDDDDDD

No fam. All the link does is say that it's true with no source whatsoever. If said that "aliens are invading earth", posted it here, and then copied the link from here and posted it elsewhere, it wouldn't make it true.

The Watchowskis are still alive.

I meant all the retards falling for the "trap gf" meme and thinking it's a good idea to settle down with a mentally ill man cuz he wearing a dress and uses eyeliner. Bailey Jay is already turning into a fat old man.

There's nothing wrong with having a monogamous, disease-free relationship with a cute guy, where both parties devote themselves to each other. But let's be real - anyone that has partaken in a gay pride parade deserves death by burning.

We are not Holla Forums

Thank gawd we finally agree that Traps are not gay!

>nytimes.com/2018/02/15/health/transgender-woman-breast-feed.html
IN OTHER WORDS, THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT

In other words, they ARE FEEDING babies drugs just to be able to give it transexual breast milk.
The jokes on yourself for not even reading your own fucking link.

I've also heard hearsay similar to that being floated around, suffice it to say that you need citations to prove that claim tbh. If it was as simple as eating soy, trannies wouldn't be taking drugs to get the effects of lactation.
Also:
Don't make me laugh any harder than I already am.

btfo

THIS FAGGOT IS OBVIOUSLY JEWSISH…

not gonna spoon feed you retard.

are you taking out your aggression out on me because of being btfo?
IM NOT SEEING ANY CITATIONS

This infant is being used as a science experiment to advance an agenda. The parents are choosing to withhold the birthmother’s breast milk and instead are knowingly endangering the infant’s health with this experiment. Domperidone has repeatedly been shown to pass through to breast milk. That’s why it is not approved in ANY country, including the U.S., for inducing production of breast milk. (It is approved in Canada only for treatment of gastric disorders.) Yet the parents chose not to have the chemically induced milk tested before feeding it to the baby. I believe the physicians violated basic medical ethics regarding experimentation on a human subject—in this case, an infant. An ethics investigation is warranted.

This study is clearly fraudulent. They report that the transwoman produced 8oz, and then they changed the hormone regimen to "mimic" childbirth, but failed to report how much milk production increased afterward. And a 4 week old consumes 30 ounces a day - the researchers didn't bother to measure this even once? They conveniently went from 8 ounces to "oh yeah and the baby was fed exclusively for 6 weeks." Yeah, right.
And how did they get IRB approval to test feeding an unknown substance (male "breastmilk") on a human baby in the first place?

Those directly involved admit, "…the woman’s breast milk has not been assessed yet, so we don’t know if it has the same mix of components as in milk from new gestational mothers. This means the practice cannot yet be recommended, says Madeline Deutsch at the University of California, San Francisco." (From New Scientist) And yet, they are endangering this baby. Isn't the health of a vulnerable developing infant more important than the vanity & psychological affirmation & ego needs of the adult in question? Especially as we know the harmful side effects from hormones in adults already? There are no long term studies ensuring that this is safe. Is medical experimentation on children unable to consent really a progressive value? Pretending identity is more significant than biology is questionable for many reasons not least of all the direct health impacts on those entrusted in the care of "responsible adults". Should we also be asking why gender non conforming and gay children are being pressured to transition despite statistics that show simply leaving them alone allows over 80% to grown up into gay or lesbian or just unique adults? Why the homophobic insistence on transing kids who display same sex attraction & non conformist behaviors?
Why the violation of our valid boundaries in private female only spaces like locker rooms, rape shelters, sports teams etc? When will media start reporting critical perspectives on transgender ideology as every story has more than one side?

You did not provide any sources for anything you claimed, so it's pretty much irrelevant.

You guys seem really salty in this thread.

Two reasons:
1) I want my own children
2) If I wanted to dare someone with a dick, I'd date a man.

*date

I feel there's a good childhood story waiting to be told here.

user, might want to explain yourself?

Also, 90% of girls in this thread don't want their parts to be touched, they would prefer you to stick it in their butt.

As for children, I'm pretty sure that, no-memes now, this will be fixed by the year 2070 considering we already have :

Trannies have a ridiculously high rate of HIV. I believe it's even higher than the normal faggot numbers.

The CDC (which is the Center for Disease Control, an organ of the National Health agency) is the reference institution in the United States for statistics :

cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/transgender/index.html

"A 2013 report found that the estimated percentage of transgender women living with HIV in the United States was 22% among 2,705 transgender women sampled."

But, if you look at the chart provided by the CDC you will see that of these 22% transgender women with HIV 80% are non-white, 50% are black and 30% are Hispanic.

White transgender women make up only 10% of that number.

In other words, white transgender women have an HIV infection rate of 2%, which should be the same as for women in general.

What is up with your obsession with their buttholes? Like… I don't get it. That shit is just gay. Even gayer than normal traps.

Jews love anuses, shit, all that kind of stuff

sexulity isnt a concept
specific sexual expression r a construct

Every attractive trap I've come across (which are very few and far between to begin with) are SJWs. I don't even need to wait long to find out. Besides being a trap, their entire identity is being an SJW. Imagine been that boring.

Brain scans of transgender women and cisgender women are similar.

nature.com/articles/378068a0

Less infuriating, so I'd still hit it, but I still don't want to date a trumptard.

Unless it's Blair White.

We r anonymoose lugon.

What you mean the NY times or the transgender journal?

Stop it.

So the transgender health journal then?

i am unsure of what i am seeing.

a broken jaw

remind me to avoid getting one of those.

That's not how statistics work, user

in your plane of existence I'm sure.

this thread gave me AIDS

Ok Einstein, what's stopping the 22% HIV from covering the entire 10% of the sample size consisting of white trannies (so 100% HIV prevalence) + the other 12% being other races?

user, with all do respect, you are talking to someone who thinks a study can be based off of no evidence at all. That person is just a drooling mouthpiece.

I know man, I just like getting angry for no reason

HNNNNNG!!!
Who is 'she'?

Also samefag.

Fapping to trannies makes me feel bad. It makes me feel worse than when i fap to kids. Trannies make me feel like a freak

This song was about FTM's.

Ayy someone listened to CF!

Ignore sodomite orders!

OK OP, I'll give you one challenge:

Post a picture of one of these 'traps' that's older than 35

I can't access the full study.

This is from another article, a meta-study (with all the problems of such studies) :

"African American transgender women had twice the prevalence of HIV infection (56.3%) than did those who were white (16.7%) or Hispanic (16.1%)."

natap.org/2013/HIV/PIIS1473309912703158.pdf

My understanding is that these statistics (averaged from 22 studies) also include second/third-world countries.

If someone is able to find and post ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28035497 I'd be very thankful.

I already did multiple times.

which ones?

Youngest trap you have fapped to?

Who is the girl on the first pic?

It's all camera tricks. Meet that bitch in RL and you'll laugh at how obvious it is, and how hot they aren't.

eduarda rodrigues

Degenerate kike.

How kawaii

Y'all niggas be gay af

Can any of you cumskins explain how and why your race has become so fucking degenerate in the span of few years?

Are there any fucking proper white men left or are you all soy boys, trannies and manchildren? I'm not saying the idiocy hasn't steamrolled the brainlets of every race, but the overwhelming majority of trannies are white men.

If it's so normal then why do people who are into traps have always to find excuses as to why fucking traps isn't gay?
If it was normal, you would just accept that you're gay, bisexual or bicurious on the very least. It doesn't matter how you twisted around. Two dicks=homo sex
All of those traps will be dead ad buried one day and in 100 someone uncovers their remainnings, will be able to say that was a man because oof the bones. Cash grabbing plastic surgies can't fool biology :D

I talked to a 6/10 trap on a dating site but she wasn’t really interested in me

The real question, that you should also be asking yourself, is why this upsets you so much that you are pushed into writing UNA-Bomber tier essays, but I guess we all the know the answer to that.

Where is Nicole?

mfw
A sudden large increase of men wrecking their bodies with hormones and mutilating surgeries to resemble something they're not and never will be asking the world to void rational thought because it hurts their feelz? I would ask you why you're NOT worried, but I think we all know the answer to that.

She looks amazing these days.

Best trap in the whole world tbh

I see. Well, don't let it discourage you… I mean women are women, so it's not easy in general dating them!

but user talked to a trap. Traps are not women

cutest

I find this thread very problematic. What do you mean putting things up my butt doesn't make me a woman?

very low quality bait

no one wants to see a shitskin, even when fapping to drugged up crossdressers.