Voltron Legendary Defenders Season 2

Did I miss a thread? Season 2 has been out for almost two weeks now.

Space Mall was probably my favorite episode this season.

There was a thread a few weeks ago.

I haven't seen that much, apparently they managed to keep the SJW shit out of it (The LatAm dub still aknowledges pidge as a female) in overall but for what I've seen it looks rather lacklusting.
Also looks like Pidge is the meme character now.

It's boring.

Well i have collected multiple Mp4/webms that I'd like to get rid of.

idk I kinda liked it.

I just do not know how to webm

It was great to see Zarkon get fucked up this season.

Last thread was a while ago. I liked what they've given us for the most part. Biggest criticisms are that it still feels constrained in narrative and animation when they could go so much further beyond than what we're getting. Especially because it's on Netflix. Then there's also the fact that Lance and Hunk didn't really feel like characters this season. They felt more like caricatures of themselves. That sad, I had fun. Which is not something that can be said a lot nowadays. Definitely hope it goes to much grander places next season.

I just really really hope they keep whatever SJWness the team has out of the show. It's a decent diet anime show. Don't throw in dumbass political beliefs.

Lance is the meme character.

Audio's pretty low.

Beautiful.

Definitely

What really pisses me off is the animation, it can't possibly be that expensive to have 24fps.
Avatar managed 24fps 12 years ago with even more detailed characters.
Korra really fucked it up with over detailed characters at 20fps.

Exactly. I think there's some real kikery over at Netflix. Or maybe it's just Dreamworks.

Well, I only pay $0.18 a day for Netflix so probably Dreamworks.

This, is really frustrating becuase it could be very good animation.
Though it is probably because budget issues, the DC movies have shit animation compared to the Scooby-Doo movies which are usually gorgeous looking.

But DC has animu style with edges all over the place because shit animators can't possibly draw without straight line references for lightning and figure.

It was a nice style with DCAU which was made to reduce the time it takes to animate for tv but when you approach to realistic proportions like the DCDTV you want round designs because the amount of lines and geometric figures it takes to draw it is fucking ridiculous.

Since Shiro disappeared, I'm hoping that will mean Lance and Hunk can get more time in the spotlight, but they'll most likely focus on Keith even more than this last season.

Probably because of cliche but I thought Lance was going to be the main character when this started.

Have you praised your purple-Emperor today?

Hail Zarkon! We'll keep our malls safe while you are away.

No

Why not?
You one of them dirty Voltron sympathizers?

Sure

Its a facade

I think both SJWs and anti-SJWs are overestimating just how "sjw" the team is just because of that one picture and because it's the same animation team who did Korra.

It's just a fun little cartoon about a bunch of humans and a couple of elves fighting space monsters.

Believe what you want

Sure thing user, sure thing.

Is the clerk voiced by Paul Reuben?

ya you missed the thread
but any who
two more seasons someone said in last thread
here is hoping to pidgexlance
red guy is part purple people don't think he has met his mom so is mom might be the purple slut or its just a gene passed down by his mom.
season 2 was overall decent
black lion seems pretty bent on he is gonna die at some point and is putting trust on red lion to lead
if you want the thread to keep going post brown elf slut

I hope they don't kill Shiro, but they're really intent on making it seem that way. Almost every conversation he was in had deathflags all over the place.

Sounds like it