Name a better spaghetti sauce

potip: you can't

Pleb

/thread

I could get better spag sauce by wringing out tampons tbh.

How do I cum that much?

Don't be fooled.
user didn't do that all at once.
He saves up a week's worth at a time in each rubber, then knots them and puts them in the freezer to enjoy on hot summer days.

Whatever the marinara brand, spaghetti is a delicious and cheap meal that really makes the grade. My personal tip is to add some olive oil to your spaghetti noodles to make the flavor pop. If you like tomatoes and noodles, this is the food for you.

I can name a better prego

Georgia Peach

Looks like a runny nose tbh

my nigga. ain't no better sauce. and if you haven't put sriracha in your sauce then you don't know what you're missing. the flavor combo is intense

You've gone too far, guerilla marketing team. You can fuck off now.

I cum like that irl. I'm quite serious. Most girls love it, but some give me the whole 'eeewwww!' thig!

by girls you mean yourself, right?

The tattoo is disgusting but come on now.

I was looking for the bottom up. I might have also brought up her three chins on a horse face, her problem glasses, or her lack of muscle tone. But the tattoo alone is enough to deduct 10 points.

yuk yuk yuk

this is the hottest thing ever, have some moar

tortellini master race

that is a fucking man you know it everyone knows it

Looks like a whore leftover.

admit that you would love to have your face under her bum

that shit tastes like burnt ketchup/catsup..

also
fettuccine>shells>shit>manicotti>spaghetti

It stinks too.
If you want sauce there are better flavored ones, if you want spice there are hotter ones too.

Sriracha became a normie meme because it's Asian, and Calicucks love automatically love anything that's Asian without much contemplation; it's simmilar to Nutella basic bitches popularized it, but not because it's a tasty hazelnut spread, but because it was associated with Yurop.

it was old white people who shilled it

You faggots will argue about anything

Boomers didn't first post the instagram pics

YOU LIE

Wrong

I wish No Name brand hadn't added the picture of the tomato, it's too much sensory overload for me.

The hell I will

I'm not here to argue.
And I will argue with anyone who doesn't agree with that.

No you won't

Is this the right room for an arguement?

You're not looking for the argument room.

fuck off hipster

probably one of my most favorite noodles

I make my own fresh sauce.

thank mr weasel

Thanks mr weasel

Thank Mr Weasel