DEBATE ANALYSIS THREAD

POST ALL SHIT RELATING TO DEBATE PSYOPS

It's happening again. they're doing it again. the fucking conditioning is up and running.

FUCKING KIKES

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dN4a20j4
gematrix.org/?word=PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
gematrix.org/?word=CANT STUMP THE TRUMP
gematrix.org/?word=DONALD J TRUMP
archive.fo/yOHAq
twitter.com/JesseLehrich/status/785294631382712321
archive.is/wFQCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKPCj1U6DpI
youtu.be/Izi_rs0UA-8?t=9277
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A fly landed on $Hillary's forehead after Trump first brought up Bill's rape sprees.

No one else seemed to notice in the other threads

THEY'RE FUCKING CLAMORING TO SUPPORT HER
HIS LOW ENERGY WAS JUST A RUSE

HE'S GETTING READY TO BLOW

The whole entire thing is a fucking psyOP. I love Trump a much as the next guy, what he is saying and what he is doing is beautiful. I feel that it has been crafted this way for a WHILE since 911. People who know the government is completely corrupt get funneled towards the water filter faggot. People who don't do their own thinking get to parrot what is being shoved down everyones throats.
Its David (Trump) and Goliath (Establishment Repubs and Dems). The republiCUCKS fucking turned on Trump EXACTLY COORDINATED with the dumb fucking democrat "leak". pastebin.com/dN4a20j4

The election will be rigged, just like the polls. They will let themselves get caught. Blaming "hack" on Russia of course. Just like all these other "hacks" have been shown to be Russia without ANY proof.
Where is China in all this? Oh yeah, once they tried to manipulate their currency they received the Rod of God in their assholes so they have been keeping quiet.

They will use this chaos caused by the rigged election to reset their kike currency - it is overdue. They have been playing too many games with it and now they cannot milk it as crazy as before.

I mean, how they could have a fucking TREASONOUS old hag running is dumb enough. Her husband LIED TO AMERICA. He also sold us out to China, but that was all under the direction of the CIA.

The CIA wants puppets. They don't have time to argue. They will splatter Trumps brains if they need to.

I saw that too. They are attracted to shit, after all.

Hillary just mouthed something when the woman stopped talking about islamaphobia.

SHILLS OUT IN FULL FORCE
HILLARY CLINTON LITERALLY DIED ON STAGE
PRAISE KEK

Yep, I thought it was just me, but when I asked about it, some other people saw it too.

This has meme potential. The pants of shit attracted the fly, after all.

Not concern shilling, just giving my opinion.
President Donald Trump
Cant Stump The Trump
gematrix.org/?word=PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
gematrix.org/?word=CANT STUMP THE TRUMP
Donald J Trump
gematrix.org/?word=DONALD J TRUMP

Sorry Billary. Next debate is just the finishing move.

flies are always attracted to shit

wew

Shillary just got fucked.

Remember the Open Debate question thing?
How many of these questions did you hear tonight? I can only recall one.
archive.fo/yOHAq

ALL OF THEM
HIGH ENERGY QUALITY POSTING

looks like she's about to cry tbh

Prove it.

Gotta check these trips.
Hillary got destroyed this debate, and it can only get better.

Trump disavowed Pence's neocon-inspired war-with-russia sabre rattling. Thank you!

She may have been destroyed, good because that will send her team into overdrive. Hoping they run out of breath doing so, because the only thing that actually matter is the final week. Look at Canada, Trudeau was losing all debates and then suddenly CBC and MaClean said he looked prime minister material and suddenly he won. Gotta keep at it and sprint at the last week.

Satan is correct. The last week is most important.

Trump was in prime form. I'd say "this is what he should've done the first debate" but I think it had more impact when he crammed all the attack points into one debate. Guess Scott Adams was right, that was all a part of the 3D chess.

BERNIE ATTRACTED BIRDS

HILLARY ATTRACTS FLIES

MAKE SURE THE BERNOUTS ARE VERY CONSCIOUS OF THIS

First debate Trump looked kinda nervous, was too defensive and fell into some of Shillary's traps
This debate he was way more focused and collected
Third debate is gonna be fucking murder

checked and keked

ye that really satisfied me, was fearing he might go full neocon warhawl

WE WON HARD
Everyone on CNN is stuttering and slurring their words. We won.

I thought bernie attracted baboons.

bernie attracts college debt faggots and old hippie fags

But mostly baboons

Even though this is ridiculous, I kek'd.

Persuasion is just another name for Meme Magic.

She did use hammers for blackberries though.

He is so powerful he can make his enemies tell the truth.

Reminds me of when Trump said something about black crime and they fact-checked him to prove the point he was making.

I love this part. Playing chess while these niggers still learning tic-tac-toe.

How about Anderson? He really sucks, the CIA must be pissed that they don't really have any talent anymore.

twitter.com/JesseLehrich/status/785294631382712321

God damn its always hilarious when someone falls for this trick, it's happened how many times? I swear Trump is a god at this.

holy shit, he hasn't deleted it?

Oh I guess that make it ok then np

archive.is/wFQCQ

Bawww. low energy. Nice apology faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKPCj1U6DpI

I'm sending emails to the campaign through about 20 accounts saying that after his response, the HRC campaign needs to fire Lehrich.
And so on.

And this comes after that first debate question about setting a good example for children which hillary parroted the entire time

fire her rhetoric back at her
tell her that your kids don't trust her and so on

DELET THIS

Isn't this what we want?

BEELZEBUB

Thats what I want

then again at this point what difference does it make amirite?

BEELZEBUMP
We memed the Lord of The Flies into existence, why do we keep causing such chaos anons?!!???

So boys, what are the best and most choice quotes throughout the entire debate?

Oh and he named the Jew. Soros, Gruber, Blumenthal, Shultz. The list goes on and on.

DRAG THAT PUSSY TO JAIL

Shoo shoo, poo clown

youtu.be/Izi_rs0UA-8?t=9277

Did anyone notice how Trump successfully navigated this loaded question in a way Hillary hadn't planned for. He successfully avoided her pre-planned trap.

"When you walked off that bus at age 59 were you a different man or did that behavior continue until just recently?"

The expected answer is right in the question. It seems like it would be a softball.

Listen to Hillary's response. It tells me she obviously got the questions before hand.

If he had responded that he's a changed/different man than 11 years ago, it would have been an obvious answer and probably the one they were hoping for. It would have been an easy out for Donald to say he's grown and changed and would have potentially bought sympathy points with the voter on its own.

But if he said that, Hillary would have hit him with the same exact lines. She was always going to call bring up Khan, that Mexican Judge, and that crippled reporter. That's why her answer seemed awkward for the first part of it before she got to her memorized lines.

By turning the question around avoiding the answer the left wanted him to give, she wasn't able to call him out on not growing/changing.

This is why he's the God Emperor.

obama has had flies annoy him during interviews twice too

PESTILENCE

Several of her answers seemed rehearsed and completely deaf to what he said.
Like when he said he would lower taxes for business and close loopholes for the wealthy.
And she responded with some shit like "he's lying to you! he wants to lower taxes for businesses!"

She tried to predict stump the unstumpable smh

FROG EAT FLIES

The fly was a micro-avatar of Kek, foretelling the
PANTS OF SHIT
he is preparing to unleash in the finale.

FLIES ARE ATTRACTED TO BULLSHIT

"my opponent is a liar and he cannot be trusted"
fucking south park memed this into reality

You don't have to have a degree in Master Persuasion to know that. If Trump hit on everything on the first debate he'd be wasting all his ordnance on the 1st of 3 debates and it would be simply convenient for Hillary to weather that and get it out of the way.

Focusing on one specific point over and over again (even if it holds merit) just elicits disgust - like the lugenpresse with muh tax returns. To normalfags you must shock and awe.

I also like how the (((press))) gets all up in arms about foreign intervention into the election process but no one questions why an Israeli flag is being waved on camera

clinton camp saving the worst they have for last…

Just watching the stream and did they really just spend about 15min trying to ride the "buh u siad mean things a decade ago"

Then when Don is BTFOing them "hold the applause goyim" the next second Hillary says something fucking applause everywhere moderators dont say shit.

Don manged to defelct everything but it wont get trough to the fenc sitters because Hillary used many easy to get emotional buzzwords.

L.O.L.

I bet they miss Kronkite.

Near the beginning the camera lined up so on the left side of the screen, we saw "Right" and his head blocked "of the people" and to the right of the screen we saw "alter" and the camera cut off the er. fucking blatant alt-right framing. Trump knew/saw this somehow and moved around and avoided it from then on.

Spanish press going fucking hard on "Hillary won". Disingenuous motherfuckers will shape opinión here because not that many autists stayed up until 5AM. The only thing that scares me happened near the start. When Cooper was pressing and interrupting Trump for "did you commit any of those acts" -> "I did not". It sounded like some kind of setup. But I don't think that just testimony will be enough.

This camera angle was on her a lot. It did say, "most likely that causes suffer" but the camera zoomed in slightly.

wew lad you could be onto something, he was moving around quite a bit.