First one to give me a boner by posting the lewdest stuff you think of will be my new hero maybe

First one to give me a boner by posting the lewdest stuff you think of will be my new hero maybe

do your best

nah she looks more like a sister since im italian, cant help but feel the need to punch her

give me her number, i can punch her for you.

right in the cervix.

is this a cp request thread?

you could take it anyway you can

looks like a dude tho

He is. Usually.

im now depresssed

That's not good.
But I say we increase the furry dosage a bit before trying something else.
How's the boner progressing?

How's it going OP? Getting stiff yet?

Well mine's completely dead. I wish furries would stop beating around the bush & admit they'd like to fuck animals already. They're always so precious about it too
>omg bestiality is disgusting being a furry is a lifestyle choice and has nothing to do with that what is wrong with you
Nigger take that stupid fucking suit off and go take the Horsepill already, preferably rectally.

Your hands search through the thick fur, sensually trying to pinpoint that tight hole where to stick your big manly dick into.

Look at those curves, OP. Don't you just want to yiff?

Just push the fluffy tail to the side and start pounding. Yifff! Faster OP, faster! Deeper!

Are you hard yet?

Hey OP, the furfag here. Just to prove to you I'm not a total faggot here's a serious entry from me. Don't hate cause no sound, that's how I found it.

But if you want more furry, let me know.

BOO!

Go back buddy. Just.. go back..

That's the funniest thing I have seen on Holla Forums in a month! Seriously. I laughed out loud.

NO U!

honestly, m8, just go and have actual sex with an actual horse and cut this fucking cartoon nonsense

I don't hate you man. The Wonka ass reaction was lulzy even to me and I'm honored that you quoted me for it. But if you don't start posting sexy you won't stop me from posting furries. And OP may never get his hard on.

It's not even good furry shit also fucknows about 'scripts' I use a frontend just admit you want to shag animals.

I don't know who's erecting who anymore.

What the fuck happened?

He came.