This is the American education system

This is the American education system.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.facebook.com/The.OGT.Valentine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol
class tomorrow, the holocaust for the 96th time

democratas

Sad. And probably no dad to beat her ass in sight.

what a shock

people like this should be banned from the internet

and jews should for the holocaust

Checked. WEW

ouch! I almost cut myself on such an edgy post

post links, god damn you

Ever hear the story of the emperor with no clothes?

Who wants to bet the "mother" was the one who wrote this?

That's the joke

This is the European education system

I agree little girl, fake voting is a terrible think. We should have voting IDs to curb this fake voting.

No, this is.

He posted her name and profile pic, that isnt enough?

m.facebook.com/The.OGT.Valentine

Based on the handwriting, I am assuming her daughter is a highschool freshman around age 15. This paper should get an F for such an imbicilic structure at this age. This is the merit of a 10 year old in third grade. Then again, we have 19 year olds acting like they're 13 now-a-days….

Is Charlotte he street name? A second personality perhaps?

It's printed off a computer. That's a font. The fat pig likely wrote it herself.

first three weeks: holocaust
next three weeks: holocaust
after that, BIG tests

I agree, especially since there is frequent changing of the formatting
dykes will be dykes

Really? That's a computer font? It doesn't look like it though, it looks like it was written with a pen.

you retard, it was

This.

She learned this shit from her Mom. Like some little kid watches Donald's speeches. Pfft, her Mom is said all of that and she's just parroting. I would actually not be one bit surprised if the Mom actually wrote that and posted it.

Yes it does lol.

There is nothing inherently wrong with this, If it really was written by a child, in a country you're allowed to criticize government (For good reasons, bad reasons, or no reason at all)

You can just tell by this kid's writing style that they're retarded LOL

holy fucking brainlet

I saw that it was typed on the top and bottom, but I thought this was a template. Why would a school allow this weirdo font to be in a paper?

because america has become dog shit

Fuckk you're stupid. Pretending to be a handwriting expert, can't even see it's obviously typed.

You think anyone could write like that? Retard. And its not a school paper. Are you fuckers fresh out of reddit?

It seems legitimate. That's the shortest, shittiest report I've seen in awhile. I think a somewhat gifted elementary student (not in reasoning, but in articulation the writer has some perks for a little kid) or a retarded highschool student could've written that. Plus, we all know the best essays are the ones written in comic sans using 50 pt font.

it's font, you fucking retard. Look at all of the "Donald Trump" words. Each one is identical.

I used the word font. Reread my post. It seems like words he'd use, but I think that has more to do with how a kid also expresses themselves.

Yes, I spelled font correctly too.

Sometimes you see people so ugly, that you think they can't be real, that they're from the nightmares of children or tales with pictures that are made to scare them.

this cannot be real

She either lied about it being a school paper or the school doesn't give many fucks about formatting (either elementary school or they are hard liberal and allowed it anyway). I'm actually leaning to elementary school on this one.