Malware dev

if you create some malware and put it on github, can you be sued/arrested?

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2007/08/13/german_anti-hacker_law/
dejure.org/gesetze/StGB/202c.html
dejure.org/gesetze/StGB/202a.html
dejure.org/gesetze/StGB/202b.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. But it depends on the country and type of malware. Germany doesn't allow security tools unless that's your job, US doesn't allow reversing and can extradite you from pretty much anywhere.
Actually, you can sue anyone for anything. You can sue me for this post. It would be a win for me since there's nothing here but only after we both sunk a lot of cash on lawyers.

Maybe. In practice, nobody will care. Upload it with tor browser, then you're safe enough.

Just don't get caught, ya dummy.

The thing is they just arrested some IT security guy because he apparently contributed to some botnet program years ago which is now available on githerp

use a fake identity then hacker genius

what kind of faggotry is this

Welcome to current day occupied Germany! Enjoy your stay!

No
But if you upset the right guys (ie release an undisclosed Cisco vulnerability or something), yes.

You can't be that cucked
Got a source?

GERMAN LAW.

Depends, if you say you are a researcher then you're most likely safe. It's basically the same as being a journalist and then set up a site to distribute cp; if you say it was done with the intent of reporting about the underworld of child exploitation then it's totally ok

theregister.co.uk/2007/08/13/german_anti-hacker_law/
In practice of course they don't punish everyone who downloads nmap. But if they don't like you for any reason they can.

fucking lmao that's really sad
save us

literally fake news
amazing display of journalism

i believe you though

found the actual law: dejure.org/gesetze/StGB/202c.html
the article is actually correct

Germany will never recover from being a cuckstate

I'm willign to bet Africa doesn't have any laws regarding cyber security and whatnot, take a trip there and avoid the groid

This.
North Africa has decent Internet connections and isn't cucked by American CIA niggers.

I didn't read the article but ยง202c says that it's illegal to use such tools to prepare for breaching security systems of third parties to commit a crime
now I have doubts that the current German court system would use this paragraph to make away with someone innocent if he's guilty of wrongthink or similar but that law itself is fine

1) create patsy github project for whatever is going to be the vector of your aids, like an app for identifying your gender amongst over 9000 genders using a questionnaire and tracks gender fluidity.
2) make a few useful and harmless commits, developing the core functionality of your vector
3) inject a bug
4) blog about how X is hard to fix need help
5) under a different account, and 7 proxies, create the malicious code that will ride your vector. Obfuscate and make pull request to the project with "there I fixed it"
6) pretend to be retarded under your patsy account and merge commit
7) immediately "take a break" from dev, saying that you'll continue the project later so that it looks like any unadressed bugs or malware reports just haven't been seen
8) get arrested because literally all your packets you send are recorded by the great spyware in the cloud and traceable back to you anyways.

read how this shit is actually defined
>dejure.org/gesetze/StGB/202a.html
>dejure.org/gesetze/StGB/202b.html
you aren't allowed to look at data that isn't meant for you and which is in some way secured against unauthorized access. this applies to basically everything.
it isn't. under german law you could be imprisoned for looking at memory dumps of your own computer.

son, they'll ban you for posting a list of advertisers email addresses because misogyny.
I imagine malware is fine as long as you use nonbinary pronouns

No. Its not illegal to make malware, or even sell it. Just illegal to use it.

German shepherds sure have charged over the years...

soundless not even a webm
>>>/suicide/