Jesus christ...

Jesus christ, seeing this asshole constantly contradict himself and trigger himself when this lolbert points out his hypocrisy is fascinating. He even refuses to name his rapist from his time in catholic school, so he's literally still using coping mechanisms that rape victims use

youtube.com/watch?v=LnH67G7vAu4

Also if anyone could make a better version of pic related that'd be great, glare happens at 1:24:03

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
m.deccanherald.com/articles.php?name=http://www.deccanherald.com/content/309399/womens-groups-reject-ordinance-threaten.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where does he contradict himself?

He's so deep in idpol that he's willing to protect those who are actual threats to people.
No different to feminists who say that men can't be raped.

what the fuck

there are people who watch these shit but are too lazy to read a fucking book

haha but he is gay

Can someone make a highlight reel of this?

I cant and wont watch this massive faggot spew his verbiage for 3 hours.
I just wont.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk ←– HIT PLAY NIGGA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
Joe Rogan, 2015
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

ÑO

Which feminists say that men can't be raped?

the ones that r9k think exist

Exactly comrade. :)

This guy seems like the classic case of a conservative who has very little to say once you get past his OUTRAGEOUS and controversial remarks

Shame you don't like benis ;_;
Ayy

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

That's the most freudian thing I've ever heard

FTFY

What if he was raped by his mother?

You'd be surprised, some bitches be too crazy.

Not clicking that. It'll just give his video another view.

can't i just kill myself ?

It really doesn't take very much googling to find feminists saying something bigoted. Oh and don't believe any of the fringe minority crap feminists like to say. It's all bullshit. Women's groups around the world actively prevent gender neutral language in rape laws. As well as making female on male rape not fit the legal definition unless she's using a strap-on. Here's an example from India.

m.deccanherald.com/articles.php?name=http://www.deccanherald.com/content/309399/womens-groups-reject-ordinance-threaten.html

What a coincidence

BUT-BUT THOSE AREN'T REAL FEMINISTS

BECAUSE FEMINISM MEANS EQULLIDY XDDD

That's right fucboi and if you disagree you can only be a women-hating man baby. There's literally no other opinion.

Really need to sort myself out.

lrn2multitask! It's $CURRENT_YEAR!

Something like 50% of homosexual respondents reported being molested as children, compared to ~12% of heterosexual respondents in one study IIRC

inb4 [CURRENT YEAR] and fag pedos insist they were "asking for it"

That's not me I'm uglier that's just a pretty girl I posted

Wow. There are terrible people on reddit. We all must suffer for their sins.

There more crazy dudes on the internet than vice versa ;v)

He's not triggering any control freaks in this video, please take it away.

Problem is, sperglords from /r9k/ don't publish books or give talks at colleges.

Good

Yeah crazy men unlike the feminists don't have any institutional power or academic legitimacy to push their women hating views like feminists have to push their male hating views. Last I checked , it was feminists going around trying to make rape penetration only or deny that women can rape men at all .

Yeah, he's a dimwit even by pundit standards, but I confess I'm immensely envious of the ease with which he triggers SJWs. His mere existence is enough to send Weird Twitter into apopletic fits.

Can't say I disagree.

You'd be surprised. They're both a teeny tiny part of the whole in any case.

I'm glad.

Oh I get it you were just shitposting the entire time. Should have know by the flag. Had me going there for a minute comrade. That kind of willful ignorance is exactly what you'd expect from a femshit.

You weren't?

Oh you're not gonna bait me again today bucko. I should have known with that shitposting flag of yours.

Who are you calling Bucko?

Well let's see it was your post number. So that would be you bucko. Very appropriate if you know anything about the usage of that word around here but obviously you're from one of the usual idpol crapholes like reddit. I suggest you go back there.

Why should I, whom happen to be born white be banned from wearing sunglasses inside? Joe Rogan just wants to restrict my individual will. Fuck him.

You sound like a fucking faggot

No

So is that where you came from bucko?

Yeah I did just call you a faggot

Yes and you posted a pic from tumblr. A fudgepacker like you had no room to talk. Glad we're on the same page. So you can just avoid the question or what?

oh my god. good thing you checked the origin of those pixels or we'd all believe her claim that you're a faggot. lucky you spotted that and proved her wrong

Yep. What would you do without my eagle eyes?

I'm a mucus mom

You're acting like a faggot cut it out

Oh I know. Look at that you baited me again. Oh well. I really should be more careful.

Just.

Ew.

Enjoy your AIDS, Vampirella.

Shut the fuck up

Vampirella. I like that.

You should use it as your tripcode.

can i ask why feminism is still nessary in the modern world.

it's a joke, relax

Because patriarchy hurt my fee fees you silly class reductionist

I've came to accept he's doing everything for attention and money. Don't give his crappy butt any traffic or ad revenue

Milo or Joe?

Because America isn't the whole world.

I know you're taking the piss, but can you give an actual reason?

No she can't. Same reason she stopped responding with actual answers after I poked holes in her crappy argument earlier in this thread. She's pathetic.

He's a degenerate cum worshiper.