latin

Fucking retard. Greek. Ancient greek.

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

King James obviously

/thread

Wyatt Nguyen
Wyatt Nguyen

talking snakes, donkeys, magic, factual errors and contradicting testimonies r not a matter of translation, n7

Anthony Sanchez
Anthony Sanchez

Jesus will die

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

Learn Greek like a real brainlet, or pick up a KJV

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

not reading the Textus Receptus in the original Greek text like God intended you to.

//tread

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

The best latin is jerome's Vulgate.

Liam Green
Liam Green

The only Bible you will ever need.

pidginbible.org/Concindex.html

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

these garbage answers
prots need to back to reddit

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

For the new testament, the good old KJV is probably your best bet. Get a translation of the Septuagint for the old testament though.

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

Have fun with your declining demographic

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

Have fun with your declining demographic

Grayson James
Grayson James

HAHAHAHAHA EBIN 'MEMES' LOL XD :DDDDD I LOVE TO TRAPS TOO

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

If you're too lazy to learn latin, then learn greek and read the bible in it's original language.

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

pics wih impact font in 2018
lol

Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson

ebin :ddddDDDDDD

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

Not building a time machine and traveling back in time to the events that happened instead of listening to a translation, of a translation,of a translation, of a translation, of a translation, of a copy, of a copy, of a copy, of a copy, of a copy, of a copy, of a copy, of a copy, of a copy, of a copy, of a copy, of a copy, of a copy, of a translation, of a translation copy, of a translation, of a copy, of the original which is destroyed now and have been changed so much that you can't trust it by now.

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

(checked)
Da Devil Try Presha Jesus Do Bad Kine Stuffs
1Afta dat, God's Spirit take Jesus to da boonies, so da main Devil can try presha him make um do bad kine stuff. 2Forty day, forty nite, Jesus pray an he neva like eat notting. Afta dat time he stay real hungry. 3So da Devil wen go by him an presha him. He tell Jesus, “So, wat? You God's Boy fo real kine? Den tell dese rocks hea fo come food.”
4But Jesus say, “Da Bible say,
‘No mo nobody dat can live ony on food,
Gotta lissen to everyting God say,
Fo live fo real kine.’-”
5Den da Devil take him to Jerusalem, da town dat stay spesho fo God, an make him go up da big tower on top da temple. 6Da Devil say, “So, wat? You God's Boy fo real kine? Kay den, go jump down dea, cuz da Bible say,
‘God goin tell his angel messenja guys fo take care you.
Da Bible say dis too:
Dey goin bring you down wit dea hands,
So yoa foot no hit da rocks.’-”
7But Jesus tell him, “Da Bible say: ‘God, he yoa Boss. So no try presha him fo make um show proof dat he God.’-”
8Den da Devil take him up on top one big mountain, an show him all da diffren countries all ova da world, an how awesome dey stay. 9Da Devil tell um, “I give you all dis, if you go down an give me plenny respeck.”
10Jesus tell him, “Beat it, Devil! Da Bible say,
‘Gotta go down on yoa knees
An give plenny respeck to God yoa Boss,
An live an work ony fo him.’-”
11Den da Devil go way from Jesus, an you know wat? Angel guys from da Boss come an kokua Jesus.

Chase James
Chase James

I'm too stupid to understand logical arguments for the existence of a higher power
god isn't a genie so he doesn't exist
Why engage in an actual argument when I can just call you a baby?
self-quotation

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

ebin-le

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

Let's be honest… it's the NIV translation, or nothing. Anything else is rubbish.

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise."

ALDOUS HUXLEY
1894 - 1963

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

Hey, I'm doing my part to find the Holy Nose Manna. What did you do today?

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

Fed sunflower seed to the only yellow cardinal on the planet.

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

Brave New World By Aldous Leonard Huxley

idph.com.br/conteudos/ebooks/BraveNewWorld.pdf

…that's my part. You can stop your youthful folly now.

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

The Hebrew version, heathen.

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

What about the Jesus part?

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

NLT (New Language Translation)
is the only bible anyone who hasn't done a study in old dumbfuck english will be able to truly grasp understand and internalize.

Now thank me OP.

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

mustve been the penguings from madagascar movies

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

kek
my sides
oh, please stop!

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

logical arguments for the existence of a higher power
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

Actually, language is only distorting the experience of Christ.
It's like using a simple rock to explain a diamond.

Stay woke.

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

actually language is exposing the imposibility of christ
stay woke

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

>logical arguments for the existence of a higher power

Same dumb refused shit like the cosmological argument

WHAT YEAR IS THIS

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

WHAT YEAR IS THIS
The year of no science.

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

latin
Fucking retard. Greek. Ancient greek.
Koine Greek. "Ancient" Greek encompasses a variety of Greek dialects with varying levels of mutual intelligibility over hundreds of years.

And that's just for the New Testament, unless you're content with reading the Septuagint. For the Old Testament, you need to be able to read Hebrew.

Anyway, OP, get the NRSV.

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

lolcatbible.com

1 Oh hai. In teh beginnin Ceiling Cat maded teh skiez An da Urfs, but he did not eated dem.

2 Da Urfs no had shapez An haded dark face, An Ceiling Cat rode invisible bike over teh waterz.

3 At start, no has lyte. An Ceiling Cat sayz, i can haz lite? An lite wuz.4 An Ceiling Cat sawed teh lite, to seez stuffs, An splitted teh lite from dark but taht wuz ok cuz kittehs can see in teh dark An not tripz over nethin.5 An Ceiling Cat sayed light Day An dark no Day. It were FURST!!!1

6 An Ceiling Cat sayed, im in ur waterz makin a ceiling. But he no yet make a ur. An he maded a hole in teh Ceiling.7 An Ceiling Cat doed teh skiez with waterz down An waterz up. It happen.8 An Ceiling Cat sayed, i can has teh firmmint wich iz funny bibel naim 4 ceiling, so wuz teh twoth day.

9 An Ceiling Cat gotted all teh waterz in ur base, An Ceiling Cat hadz dry placez cuz kittehs DO NOT WANT get wet.10 An Ceiling Cat called no waterz urth and waters oshun. Iz good.

11 An Ceiling Cat sayed, DO WANT grass! so tehr wuz seedz An stufs, An fruitzors An vegbatels. An a Corm. It happen.12 An Ceiling Cat sawed that weedz ish good, so, letz there be weedz.13 An so teh threeth day jazzhands.

14 An Ceiling Cat sayed, i can has lightz in the skiez for splittin day An no day.15 It happen, lights everwear, like christmass, srsly.16 An Ceiling Cat doeth two grate lightz, teh most big for day, teh other for no day.17 An Ceiling Cat screw tehm on skiez, with big nails An stuff, to lite teh Urfs.18 An tehy rulez day An night. Ceiling Cat sawed. Iz good.19 An so teh furth day w00t.

20 An Ceiling Cat sayed, waterz bring me phishes, An burds, so kittehs can eat dem. But Ceiling Cat no eated dem.21 An Ceiling Cat maed big fishies An see monstrs, which wuz like big cows, except they no mood, An other stuffs dat mooves, An Ceiling Cat sawed iz good.22 An Ceiling Cat sed O hai, make bebehs kthx. An dont worry i wont watch u secksy, i not that kynd uf kitteh.23 An so teh…fith day. Ceiling Cat taek a wile 2 cawnt.

24 An Ceiling Cat sayed, i can has MOAR living stuff, mooes, An creepie tings, An otehr aminals. It happen so tehre.25 An Ceiling Cat doed moar living stuff, mooes, An creepies, An otehr animuls, An did not eated tehm.

26 An Ceiling Cat sayed, letz us do peeps like uz, becuz we ish teh qte, An let min p0wnz0r becuz tehy has can openers.

27 So Ceiling Cat createded teh peeps taht waz like him, can has can openers he maed tehm, min An womin wuz maeded, but he did not eated tehm.

28 An Ceiling Cat sed them O hai maek bebehs kthx, An p0wn teh waterz, no waterz An teh firmmint, An evry stufs.

29 An Ceiling Cat sayed, Beholdt, the Urfs, I has it, An I has not eated it.30 For evry createded stufs tehre are the fuudz, to the burdies, teh creepiez, An teh mooes, so tehre. It happen. Iz good.

31 An Ceiling Cat sayed, Beholdt, teh good enouf for releaze as version 0.8a. kthxbai.

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

…an experiment in behavior.

David Wood
David Wood

not reading NWT
Do you replace all the names in everything you write with pronouns, too?

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

I have no idea, but I like how John 1 is translated in Complete Jewish Bible

1 In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.
2 He was with God in the beginning.
3 All things came to be through him,
and without him nothing made had being.
4 In him was life,
and the life was the light of mankind.
5 The light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness has not suppressed it.

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

I think you dropped this.

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

But its translated from the satanic hebrew bible and made by the same people who wrote shakespeare

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

King Jim to you

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

Just finished Deuteronomy, aiming for at least one book a week. Read with me, Holla Forumsretheren.

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

i have no argument, thank g-d i have memes

William Perez
William Perez

t. antitheist who just posted memes instead of arguments

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

your post is not an arguement

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

Church, you mean the liars club.

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

HAHAHAHA PICKLE RICK!!!!!

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

Why are Christians so thin-skinned? I thought God gave them strength.

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

GOD

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

Because no one else said it.

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

skepticsannotatedbible.com/

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

The.Luciferian.Doctrine.pdf
archive.org/details/The.Luciferian.Doctrine.pdf

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

(((Howard Stanton Levey)))

Noah Hughes
Noah Hughes

Thank god the Mormons got it right

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

this

is this?

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

user asked for the best bible translation though. You are right though, Mormons also got that part right. We read the KJV.

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

Straight Hebrew the syntax of it is of higher intelligence and makes more sense.

Many Hebrew sentences have several correct orders of words. One can change the order of the words in the sentence and keep the same meaning. For example, the sentence "Dad went to work", in Hebrew, includes a word for Dad (אבא aba), for went (הלך halaḵ), and for to work (to the working place = לעבודה la-ʿavoda). However, unlike in English, those three words can be put in almost any combination (אבא הלך לעבודה/ לעבודה אבא הלך/ לעבודה הלך אבא/ הלך אבא לעבודה and so on). Das pretty cool