If you are already imprisoned for life, what would be your punishment if you commit a murder in prison...

If you are already imprisoned for life, what would be your punishment if you commit a murder in prison? Assuming that the death penalty isn't legal where you live, how can you be further punished than you already are.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5SRLbQnL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Solitary confinement from the lesser inmates

Exactly.

Sounds like a reward to me. I'm a solitary person.

What if you kill someone, somehow while in solitary confinement?

solitary confinement implies you are isolated from everyone else so that's not really possible

What if you kill yourself?

prisons should be abolished tbh

in place of what?

You would be struck in room for 23 hours for daily.

So basically no difference than right now except no internet.

Maybe the execution is the replacement for prison.

edgy

Solitary confinement means you are in a cell with NOTHING. Just you and your bed. There is a light on in your cell. It never turns off, never dims, never changes luminosity. It scars you mentally for life, and murdering someone in prison can result in years in solitary.

Most prisoners only go into solitary for days or weeks at a time, years would be hell, because you have nothing other than your thoughts.

Same as right now I always have my lamp on. So what are you getting at?

So you are insane.

World is overpopulated.

You have a stimulus, your computer. You are doing things, you have distractions. It is mentally damaging because in solitary there IS NO POINT OF REFERENCE. There's no window, no natural light. The only thing these guys know .. is their cell. They don't get books, they don't get luxuries. Think of it like a dubs thread, only no one can get dubs, and there's a constant stream of furry and pony shitposting.

ok what about we kill you?

Some times I just sit her and do nothing for entire days at a time. looking at blank screen.

That's a very shitty analogy.

So go kill someone and get yourself into solitary, then you can enjoy it and be right.

I don't think I can get into solitary by just killing one person and I am quite at peace as I am right now.

your posting on this imageboards and are talking to people.

What crime?

You are talking to us so that is not solitary.

I'm solipsistic.

Just shut the fuck up.

I don't believe you, not a tiniest bit.

You'd be tried for the murder. Your sentence could be the death penalty if you live someplace with it, even though your first crime apparently didn't warrant it. Even if you "only" get another life sentence, that means that if you ever won an appeal for your first crime(s), you'd still be stuck in prison on your later life sentence. So it'd be pretty dumb to shrug off the possibility of an additional life sentence if you're still going through the appeals process for your first crime.

As others have pointed out, there is also a range of administrative punishments that could be applied, especially if they think you're still a danger. Loss of privileges, including visiting privileges and canteen privileges, time in solitary confinement, etc.

Why are you mad?

No bruh, I just lose braincells reading your posts.

Didn't know you had enough to read to begin with.

Of course you didn't. What do you know?

OP is a faggot

The prison inside the prison: the hole.

You should have the right to die. Taking away somebody's ability to even exit-stage-left is possibly the most dehumanizing part of it all. Even people who'd never considered suicide before tend to notice when it's no longer an option. We take it for granted - there's thousands of opportunities to die every day, and then suddenly there isn't. Even your clothing and bedding, if you're lucky enough to be allowed the 'privelege' of a fucking blanket, is designed through decades of trial and error to resist any attempts to tear into ligatures. Everything is rounded. Nothing is tall enough to jump from. It's the little things that fuck your mind up.

in usa they give sentence just by stacking the yeas just to stroke their ego
generally i think u get an isolation

I do that for 18 hours already, I only leave to get fast food and drive for Lyft. I avoid everyone I live with too.

I hate the trash that usually goes to prison, it's not like interacting with them would be a wonderful experience, so if I ever to get sent to prison how do I ensure that I get solitary?

Fite everyone, just generally be violent and unruly and you'll get there.
IMO better options would be killing yourself or good behavior. If you're good you can get your own cell (in fed and some states prisons- probably not in private prisons or in states with a lot of niggers), a tv, access to the library and a comfy bed. If you're violent and put in solitary you're not allowed any stimulation.

A small, unpleasant room with no phone, no way to talk to friends or family, no games, no pictures, and no anime. It's sensory deprivation and that's torture.

being extremely retarded

except in prison, there is no internet, no computer, and you don't get to go outside and get fast food. the only human interaction you get is a tray of (probably bland af) food getting shoved through a slot

This for real.

Instead we should have pastebin related: pastebin.com/5SRLbQnL

Honestly what I'd do if I was in control of the nation of Canada is declare an anarchic zone.

Anyone who breaks the law is banished to the anarchic zone where no laws exist.

While they are there they can be raped, murdered, cannibalized, it doesn't matter they will have 0 protections.

It's an interesting sort of punishment I think.

Those who try to leave the anarchic zone before their time is up get shot by drone.

Also drones are used to film the action.

That shit doesn't scare me also escaping prisons is fun.

J Finley Hurley explains how to escape maximum security prisons.

I look forward one day to escaping from a super high security prison.

Bring back executions so everyone can have a grand time.

Don't get caught unless getting caught was part of your plan.

wtf bring back IDs nobody can see I'm torposting

t. torposter who wants recognition

Another state would just arise except it would be fool of criminals.

So astral projection is the way to go?

1.only nihilism - i dont think i have to explain this any further.
2.morality is a human concept that would not have to exist if there was an 'eye for an eye' punishment system in place
3.there is no afterlife, our lives are meaningless and pointless. because of that, it is only logical to make the best of your life and try to improve the quality of life for yourself and people around you, for the time you are alive.

lets see how intelligent 8/b/ is; reply with your thoughts on these 3 points.

as much as you may believe it you hand wiping sandniggers werent influential in the development of mathematical sciences and you never will be because there is no forgotten knowledge of a whole civilization of whites for you to plagarize in the face of modern communication

Previously known as Australia..

i think you die but i'm not sure

And he tells you about it? That's not the smartest move

you're fucking retarded, with todays technology it's nearly impossible, you'll either get caught and punished or shot

A good meal plus some fapping material which is confiscated afterwards. That's to help the poor prisoner recover from all the trauma he must be suffering to have taken an innocent human life, I'm by no means trying to get around the no capital punishment faggotry.

You have to sterilize the criminals before sending them to there. This would prevent Bane-type children being raised in a prison and turning into supervillains because of their injustice. It will also severely hamper any efforts at building an actual society that can become any sort of threat to the outside world.

Also, isn't this what the word "outlaw" originally meant? If you decide to break the law, then fine, the law doesn't apply to you anymore, but that means it doesn't protect you anymore, either, so you can be kidnapped or killed. Makes sense to me. The only issue is with wrongful convictions, but that's always a problem with any justice system.

Wow, with a 'friend' like you he really doesn't need enemies, huh?