archive.is/13UzD
College Activists Demand Diversity Forums, Literally Zero Students Attend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTgnmH7FmbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TyvcNLujUEA
sonichu.com/cwcki/For_Julie's_Eyes_Only
thesexmd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's still some people who attended, who were they ?

They are not dead.
RWDS have not yet put a bullet in them.

He should kill himself

ALINKSYITES AND CULTURAL MARXISTS BTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=bTgnmH7FmbQ

Good.

He should suicide bomb and take as many SJW with him as he can

This is why these sort of things are typically made to be mandatory. Forced diversity training from the HR department at your work. Forced diversity elective requirements from colleges. That sort of thing.

They KNOW that if its not required, literally no one would do this bullshit.

Wait until the TRUMP is president.

I can't wait. The butthurt will be unfathomable.

Remember how shrill the left was during the Bush years? It was insane. And that was for a standard milquetoast cuckservative who wasn't edgy or triggering whatsoever. He just kinda acted dopey on camera. I can't even imagine the butthurt we're going to see during the Trump years.

Considering that families eldest son married the help and became a guac bowl salesman working the drive thru at KFC I'm gonna go with Was dopey not acting dopey

If the guy doesn't need the money, at a certain point it's probably better to just fuck off instead of sticking around to find yourself surrounded by the last men.

Have the Bushes even said anything substantial about Trump? Despite being such big shots in the GOPe they don't seem to be part of the rebellion and I haven't heard anything from them after jeb dropped out. They could possibly be secret supporters.

Is it wrong that I fapped to trigglypuff?

They got him fired because a Jewish frat had a theme party, 'Crooks and Preps' the Crooks were to dress 90's gansta style/

That was it lel, he should have spent a long time writing an elegant BTFO and get the public on his side, published it in a national paper. Why go out like a cunt?

Yes.
Very.

Why would you jack off to a morbidly obese mulatto ?

It's, just, been a long time since I fapped, and she came up, and I thought, why the fuck not, and started beating my meat to that shrieking lard.

Maybe he genuinely didn't want to be around the environment anymore. A lot of times people that high up in the university structure have other careers and industries they could be involved in. They aren't like the liberal arts majors who are stuck there for life.

The landwhale flipping out is annoying but selfies are just as faggy

Look at that little stacy cunt making her "ummm what" "XD SO SNARKY" face while slowly zooming out for all those ebin likes

Instead she could just record it normally and post it and call her a fat mentally retarded cunt

I think they will have meltdowns and be particularly disappointed that USA is not pro Hillary and voted for such a conservative, misogynist, racist, white male that they will land in an mental asylum or shut up for good. They will awake from their illusion and understand that nobody cares what they say.

Trump will eventually get rid of the so called free speech zones and safe spaces on campuses and declare freedom of speech in every inch of the USA.

MAGA fans will trigger SJW every day when they follow the examples of Trump and forcing them to commit suicide.

Agreed. Both cunts are bad for different reasons. One for being a fat SJW and the other for being an attention whore. But it was the only gif I had to describe what's going to happen over the next 8 years.

Welcome to the internet.

Trumps candidacy has already emboldened us to say things IRL or on kikebook that we normalyl wouldn't have said. I imagine this will only continue in the future.

And I hope that he does everything in his power to completely shut down all the SJW bullshit that's become entrenched during 8 years of obama. I want the military to go back to being a bastion of manliness instead of a bunch of tranny/fag-loving PC garbage. I want Trump to pull government funding of any academic institution that limits free speech or uses racial quotas.

holy fuck that pic is soo true
fucking attention whore pieces of shit
"oooh look at my pretty face i dont get enough constant social and sexual validation 24/7 anyways i just gotta fuck up a good shot with my fucking face PLZ UP BOAT AND SHARE"

I non ironically want the libshits to riot once Trump wins so we can put them down hard and rape the women in the chaos

…How?

I think that was the model/playboy bunny who got sacked after taking a picture of some fat woman in the gym shower. She's a bitch.

They are backstabbers. Jeb is part of the recent GOP intrigue against Trump.

Gas yourself.

what a shame. Liberal events of all sorts are worth visiting! video related.

She taketh and she giveth

hit the nail on the head with that logic there though

Kek always makes me laugh watching the spastic fetish olympics

I imagine some of them are professors that realize they have to show up to these things or they can be fired. They managed to get rid of the president, and judging by the turn out at these events, it doesn't take many angry SJW students to take teaching careers.

We have truly descended into the abyss.

I look forward to ascension on a tidal wave of blood.

Was funnier with her reaction shot though. I hadn't seen this angle.

it only takes one mattress girl to ruin a tenure anywhere these dats

I imagine there's some SJW professors there who genuinely believe that bullshit, but if I was a professor there I'd go even though I can't stand it, just for my career.

………..
Why are women o fucked in the head Holla Forums?
I'm talking about their natural state, not after they're brainwashed..
Jesus Christ

It's all a plot to undermine western culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=TyvcNLujUEA

kek

It could also be a health hazard.

This is why women go so ballistic when a girl is raped
They know damn good and well that forced sex is no different from voluntary sex, the exact same physical mechanics apply, it doesn't hurt, its not uncomfortable, it just enrages them because its a middle finger to their entire psyche and world view, their entire "I'm the center of the universe" mentality

It takes all their narcissism, their greed, their callous indifference to men and how many of them are suffering under matriarchy, many of them are still virgins way past when they are meant to be, and it goes "fuck you, your ass is mine for 15 minutes you stacy cunt"

It completely bypasses all of their social and mental bullshit, all of their power, and totally dominates them and takes the symbol of all their value that they "choose" who to "give it to" because why
Because the guy wants it

This is why libshit stacy women deserve to be raped
To satisfy the men they have fucked over, and to put them back in their place

Blame it on the hormones. They have a hurricane of hormones swirling inside their heads.

generally its the sociology, poetry and political science departments who get super into it and egg the sjw's on and encourage them
on the other end of the scale you have the hard science professors who dont want to see you , dont want to talk to you and have a handful of PhD student slaves they keep around to deal with the bachelors students
somewhere in the middle you get things like anthropology, history and psych where the professors dont really want to see you/talk to you or engage with the students beyond a chat in the tutorials or maybe leaving their office free once a week for an hour to deal with enquiries
the only time ive literally experienced what I can call marxist indoctrination at uni is during a sociology class i sat in on one time

Maybe he was tired of being surrounded by numales and shrieking women and walking on eggshells?

if they're dry and you rape them and your dicks bigger than an arabs you can tear it up inside
plus HIV man
the entirety of Africa and the middle east is awash with HIV like you wouldnt believe
all the niggers have aids and all the dunecoons have it aswell

Damn, I kind of liked Dubya and his folksy charm.

That's true, people know this, yet they still say:

Yes, kill yourself.

often times their body automatically lubes itself up as a defense mechanism
if not just finger them and rub their clit till they get wet
if not that you shoulda brought lube
if not that fuck them anyways they are leftist vermin

Never did I think in my weirdest dreams in my youth that I would eventually end up defending traditionalism, Christianity, and my own white culture. Even Dawkins had to admit that we're better off with Christianity since it was the only thing stopping much worse things. It was supposed to be a golden age after we gave up Christianity, but all people did was pick up even worse insanity to fill the void Christianity and tradition once fulfilled. The SJW.

Delete your very existence from this world, disgusting degenerate.Even someone being into fat would find something better than that to go for.

all leftists ride the cock carousel even the men
wrap it up thrice and spray your dick with PrEP if you intend to rape a liberal lad

They HAVE to, user.
The sweet, loyal ones die off.

Think about it: the women we get today are the result of the extinction of all the other types of women that ever existed, whose genes did not propagate…

And libshit stacy isn't going to encounter any of those niggers/muds from Africa or the Middle East.
She isn't going be dry while being raped, either - that's one of the biggest things that fucks with women after a rape: most of the time, they cum, and they cum harder than they've ever cum before, and it really fucks with them after the fact to have to reconcile the fact that what got them off hardest in their entire life was having their consent completely ignored.

STDs are a fair mention, but really, they deserve that too - do you have any idea how many women in the US have herpes, and do not tell the men they fuck?
I've seen figures as high as 2 in 5 US women over 18 having genital herpes - and how many of them do you think inform the guys pawing at them of such before they get a dick slipped into em?
Hell, a fair measure undoubtedly get off on that fact - anecdotal, I know, but I met a young women with HPV and she admitted (while under the influence of alcohol and the perception of a safe judgement-free environment) that she has the disease and purposefully does not tell men that she wants to fuck but whom she doesn't actually like all that much.

Women are evolutionarily designed to be whores.

nature, user. Nature.

This

Is it just a pipe dream to have mass chaos following Trump winning, and then being able to rape libshit stacy cunts who have had it coming their whole lives

Or is it something that's actually realistic and feasible

Even at Trump events and Milo's speaking tour the number of protesters has dwindled.

oh your national statistic bureau puts it at about 80% now you've basically all got herpes now
im immune to it myself, one of those 3% of European men in the world who are immune to the herpes virus

They get to die when WE say they get to die.

how do you know if your immune

This has got me thinking now..
If jews know that having Hormonal craze-machines like Women in power is a really bad idea, which is why they push it on Western Nations, then do they have Women in power in israel? And if they do why?

Im ashamed of myself.

But I did it.

I even fapped to Chris Chan when I got horny. I do no fap runs, but in desperation, i'll fap to anything.

It really doesn't bother me that women are sexual creatures. What bothers me is they are childishly blind to what they want and what makes them happy. They refuse to own their sexuality and use it constructively; instead they wait for other people (men) to make them feel the way they want to without ever acknowledging why.

herpes spreads like wildfire if you touch something wet outside in an urban setting you may catch herpes
my dad has HS1 the cold sore on mouth variant and obviously he had to have sex with my mum to birth me but shes never had it
i dont have it and none of my siblings have it either not even a single cold sore
so simple mendelian genetics would stat my mum had some innate genetic immunity to the virus and she passed it on to all her offspring

sheeeeeit

Men do the same. Most men fuck out of the desire for competitive gratification. Both sides of the same medal, really.

That's why sex in healthy nations was seen rather as a utility, not a tool to individual fulfillment.

>tfw I could only fap to young,

I'm sorry.
Years ago you would have gotten help.

HELP ME!

I think I'm a sex addict.

most people have fapped to the julay video tbh

Jews want sexual immorality for everyone but them.

Fuck off Mohammed.

Not sure about 80% - but its certainly up there!
It would seem the CDC suggests about 1 in 10 for women between 18-24, and more than 1 in 5 for women 25-44.
And that was in 2010.

For those who aren't clear, HSV1 is oral herpes (cold sores and shit), while HSV2 is genital herpes.

Do you even rape, bro?

Been that way for awhile now too.

Women are far greater reservoirs of sexually transmitted diseases, and you can be damn sure the ones who know it aren't liable to inform you - if you turn out to be a no-go for a long-term mate, they'll just cast you out and wish you the best of luck with the disease they've infected you with; if you turn out to be appealing as a mate, well, now we've both got the disease, might as well stay together, right?

Any gynecologist will tell you that female orgasms don't really exist.

I fapped way too much and now sex for me takes hours
last time it took 3 and half hours just to cum once

Fucking disgusting whores.

They put in puppets who will do exactly what they're told. Look at the thread about Marissa Mayer.

hopefully they scarf down one too many tubs of Ben and Jerry's, seriously only hipsters like that garbage, and die forever.

no they do
neuralogical study
about 30% of women cant achieve orgasm from sex though
much like how NEETs become so accustomed to wanking they cant change course and go 9/11 straight to bulk buying tengas off j list
interesting fact the same region of the brain that activates during orgasm is also the same region for sneezing

And you know what the worst part is?

I jacked of to Chris's vagina.

that wasnt a vagina that was a fistule

I know.

This must have been the inspiration for all those Silent Hill games.

Even if you like fat girls, she isn't even completely white or remotely attractive - and then there's the issue of the obnoxious public behavior and cancerous liberalism. There isn't a single redeeming thing about her. So yes, it is wrong, kill yourself.

I have worse news, you're a faggot.

Who the hell is Julay?

Yeah, but haven't you forgotten something? The UN controls the internet now. ICANN was supposed to make Holla Forums illegal … at least that's what Holla Forums assured me would 110% happen.

Maybe not for you, but I assume most women have tighter assholes than yours.

sonichu.com/cwcki/For_Julie's_Eyes_Only
sorry

3DPD, not even once.

Sorry. I meant their vaginas are probably tighter than yours.

All that lack of talent but desire for attention.

my thoughts exactly tbh

oh christ why is CWC not dead yet

And also… why does this reek of Holla Forums?

Fucking kill yourself.

WTF is squirting though? I still don't get what that achieves, or what the weird liquid is either.

Can someone explain the scientific reasoning behind chubby chasers to me? Shouldn't that go completely against our genetic predispositions? you know because a fat partner would not be able to escape wild animals and shit
Like I had a friend who only fucked fat chicks and I could never understand it, then again he was ugly as sin.

Squirting is pissing.

Piss.
>thesexmd com/squirting-really/

No, different hole. Girls pee out their clits.

Have you seen the vid of him ejaculating out his "vagina"?

Gave me a hard on.

Found the virgin.

That which has no life can never die.

No it really is piss, see

Go home milo

The nigger grew up in Connecticut, was raised by a Mexican maid (Where Jebby got his mommy/maid fetish) went to Yale and memed himself into "average joe super Christian cowboy"

Along the way his daddy got him appointed to the Air National Guard as a pilot, which he blew off to get coked out of his mind, ran an oil company and the Texas Rangers.

He was/is a charming idiotic who is able to manipulate people to like him, his superpower. He was a cog in the new-con/neo-cohen machine.

The Urethra
''This is a very tiny hole that does lead to the bladder. It’s above the vagina (and below the clitoris) so, yeah, when women pee the pee does trickle around the area within the labia including the opening to the vagina. The pee doesn’t go “into” the vagina or come out of it, but it can pass over and around the opening, hence wiping the whole area with toilet paper."

Author exposes Marxist madrassas.

Reported. Kill yourself.

The cuckchan rapefugee crisis is real.

Pretty sure I wasn't implying.

While I'm talking about things that turn me on, girls pissing do it for me too.

user you told that other user ASSHOLE. How do you fucking confuse typing that instead of vagina?

That variant isn't always active though and you usually don't pass it along unless it broke out and you were careless. I unfortnately got the mouth variant as well but never infected my ex gf of 5 years

oh ok
I still think im immune though, for now

Never hurts to be careful, user.

The jews are not immune to the silent weapons they use against us. Tel-Aviv has as much faggotry as san-fransisco. Also thousands of years of inbreeding have given them one of the highest rates of actual mental illnesses (i'm talking psychopathy and alzheimers, not autism and ADHD), of all the races, so they're just monumentally broken.

It doesn't help that they also sold their collective souls to satan, moloch, and mammon. Blood and child sacrifice to demons has a habit of killing you from the inside out.

NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

They did a sexual harassment presentation with group exercises at my work recently. It did not go over well, I was surprised by how many people gave the presenter shit. One example given was a person looking at innapropriate joke videos on a cell phone at work, and a person catches a glimpse and gets offended. The presenter asked what should be done about it. One guy replied "people should mind their own business"

There was more like that but by the end the presenter was stuttering

Thanks, some people are so hard to hate even when you know they are the enemy. Sometimes you just need a dose of hard truth to snap out of it. I guess his cowboy persona seemed like he might be sympathetic to our cause but it was all a ruse.

80-90% of any given population are non-fetishistic heterosexuals. From the other 10-20% percent you get faggots and fetishists.

That ought to BTFO those no fun allowed faggots.

That jew knows exactly what she's doing, unfortunately.

Squirting is the release of fluid from the Skene's gland (structure homologous to the prostate in women). The Skene's gland is located on the vulva close to where the urethra is, which is why squirting is often mistaken for piss.

But I read a report by some Scientist that said that it was some odd liquid which they couldn't understand
Are you telling me they are literally making even Scientific shit up just to go along with the lies and the agenda?
Oh fucking hell

EUTHANIZE YOURSELF!!

fast foward one year

The dumb cunts shouldn't have fucked with our video games. None of this would've happened if we still had gud vidya.

If someone wants to give this dumb cunt the attention she craves…

Post nigger rape stats.

Point out how delusional she is to imagine she has any idea as to what the Clinton's marriage, or rather arrangement is.

Post about Trump's success in business and how that involved massive interaction with all levels of government.

Throw in some of Hildog's failures.

Post about previous President's bio's and how she has no clue how to run even the smallest of businesses.

Just laugh at her.

I am so glad I have a penis. It's plainly the best way to piss.

When girls piss, it probably feels like it's coming out of their ass.

IF this guy was britpol, he wold be wanking to jahans

it is modern art user, you wouldn't understand without $120k in student loans and only some paper diplomas to show for it!

You are defective.

Not , . Misclick.

Rape is for savages. We just need to go back to burning Witches.

What's funnier about this garbage is that those idiots are not even aware that they are mocking cripples with this performance. Postmodernism was a big fat mistake.

the nose on that jew

jeb isnt the eldest

Thats because it's harder to cum if you are a fat fuck

God lose someweight you vile trump voter

:^)

Anyone's got that quote about how jews can only create art by resorting to shocking and disturbing imagery?

He's going to probably die fairly soon. He got a cut on his taint that he's now pretending is a vagina. There's a video of him 'pleasuring himself' where he gets all excited because he causes pus to exit the wound which he mistakes as him cumming from his new supposed female genitalia. Pic related.

Judging by her OkCupid profile you can probably fuck her irl if you make it there

Don't do it.

I knew what it was and I still clicked. Why did I click? WHY DID I CLICK?!

Most likely but it's even more impressive.

Disgusting creatures. Can't wait for artificial intelligence and wombs.

If you'll excuse me, I need to find some bleach to pour over my retinas.

Thats the image I fapped to.

Not even the gas chamber want you at this point, deviant!

I needed to fap.

You're a fucking disgusting degenerate. A man who thinks with his dick is a weak, easily manipulated man.

holy fucking kek, thank you for that laugh user

checked for truth

My University always promotes these diversity bullshit and I never partake in it. I see no reason to waste an hour or two of my life listening to some half-castes cry about diversity.

I'm starting to see how SJW safe-spaces and echo chambers formed. People were not fucked enough to go out of their way to challenge their shitty ideas since it's a waste of time.

It is also worth to mention they have a lot of NEET religious Jews who refuse to work so they could spend time reading their holy book.

Why this sick just don't go anhero?

FUCKING HELL

Nice meme. You didn't. There's simply no way.

I did.

Don't know how else to prove it other than possibly uploading a vid of me doing it again.

Bring that shit to >>>Holla Forums

I think that exact opposite happened. SJW movement started getting bigger and non-SJW people started showing up at their meetings and challenged their ideas. Safe spaces were created to keep those people who do not agree with SJWs out of discussions.

real neovaginas look and feel pretty much just like the factory option though
after they heal*

Sounds like the cowards way out, better to fight it out until the end.

Kill yourself degenerate.

I was quoting the other user, but I may have to end it all, anyway. I'm not sure I can live with that knowledge.

suck my tiny flaccid girldick, cunt

that anyone fell for it was their mistake, yes, but its creation was a deliberate frankfurt school / bolshevik subversion tactic - nothing accidental about it.

traditionalism, White culture, marriage, Christmas, Easter.

Not Christianity, because not ((Christ)) or ((Yahweh)), a Jew communism and a Jew egregore.

Easter can be renamed the time of frogs emerging from the mud or whatever and Christmas renamed Father Christmas Day, where Father Christmas is obviously an avatar of Wotan or whatever.

Shadilay.

ahahahahahahhahaha gr8 vag m8

…so, when you but your benis in, do you get a babby out XDDDDDDDDD

And you were locked in a room with nothing but images of Chris-Chan?

I regret few things in this life, opening that file was one of them.

this is why i have no problem going after younger girls (13-14-15), basically any girl i know has 0 experience with boys

im scared to even kiss a girl 16+

i dont want no fucking mouth warts

Do you regret being a colossal newfag?

You made me cry, user.

Not at all, i rather enjoy it.

Through a combination of suicidal depression and complete chance (in pirating a random season of simpsons to throw in the background as I do my work), I’ve discovered something about the use of Simpsons screenshots as reaction images. 95% of the memes people actually know come from season 6.

“The goggles do nothing”, Barney drunk on the sofa in black and white, your image, “Stop stop, he’s already dead”…

It’s very strange. Yes, “golden age”, but all coming from a single season is suspect.

I'm glad you're hanging on because your autism is being sated by a leftist cartoon, at least. JFC, user, there's laughs to be had before we're through.

I'm not even upset. That's fucking IMPRESSIVE.

Yes. Provided you shoved it in there beforehand.
It'll probably be dead from suffocation.

You know, it's like our forefathers had an idea about these statistics somehow, so they championed virginity and fidelity of women. 10,000 years worth of shitlord mansplaining sexists somehow knew what's up. Shocking.

It's critical theory style art is why.

I'm not clicking that. I'd rather watch a spic get his hands chopped off, his face sliced off, and burned alive than click that.

It's because you're incapable of getting a quality woman from a decent family who isn't back alley trash.

Yes. Very.

you are one very sick puppy

h3h3
hugh mungus

Sages for blog posting

Company I work for does the Facebook diversity seminar. Attendance isn't mandatory, but hey we aren't working. I bring my MAGA hat, but don't wear it (PsyOps yo)

No more seminars.

You're right to think that. I know too much biology information, and believe it or not, the females are mostly in control of the lover pickings. Rituals in the kingdom are common placed. Dances, noises, body parts, and more can be attractive to different animals. Take the alligator for example. You think they just rape whenever? Wrong. The biggest and strongest alligators gets in the middle of a pond and clops his jaw for mates. If they deem him worthy, they mate with him. The reasons for these rituals are for the females to judge who is better for them to pick on their own will. The human females are no different from this desire to pick who mates. That is why whenever a female is raped, they go absolutely insane over it. Some may even say it breaks them completely. But you want to know why rape is believed to be common in the kingdom? In the belief of our minds? It's the failsafe for when females are too stupid, and it happens a lot. If their mating ritual fails to pick the ones who are actually dominate, they'll fight their way into mating by their own blue balled desire. Think of it as if they're stronger than the rest, but if females don't pick them, they'll use that strength to override them.

Our females are usually attractive to the general sense of just these three topics: Popularity (Ex: Social Survivability), Physical Strength (Ex: Muscles and Domination), and Reliability (Ex: Money and Wealth). It all centers around a strength. You can think of something out of this list a stable minded female may find attractive, but I'll be damned if it isn't a strength in some way.

Our males are attractive to females in ways that promises better baby development. Such as hips, and breast for milk. Interesting enough, our males look towards other things of attractiveness involving a female other than baby body parts, and that's because we value our social construct. We don't want to get with someone completely insane. We don't want to marry some crack whore because they'll just kill the baby. We value the minds of our females because we don't want to destroy our gene pool, and for the our own mental health. It is in our consideration as we pick. We can't fight for it. We can't survive under specialized conditions for it. We can't rape for when the laws of nature are wrong for it is wrong to our own laws. All we can do is wish for a proper female as we have no backhand to give to the worse of them. Now what about our women? They have no instinctual conflict. (Unless they're raped that is.) It's best described as over 'fed'. Usurpation of Gluttony with their power. Our laws strict the course of nature for what mankind deemed better and less chaotic. It can't all be completely perfect, can it?

Face it. We are no different from animals when instincts come into play. No matter how far we advance, it'll always twist our judgement and ways in some shape or form. You all may not be cucks, but the minute a girl meows on counter strike, everyone will want to throw skins at her. When a male meows in a full women community, they don't care one bit. Planning to make a robotic wafiu that can reproduce? Expect a mass horde of females to try and stop it. You get the picture.

It's wrong that you (and the majority if 'red pilled' Holla Forums) fails to understand that "Trigglypuff" was a planted actress working for Milo and the "alt-right" e-celebs.
Yes, your sense of superiority over the left was leveraged hard by the faggot Milo, to create viral video distribution and recruit you as workers to push the faggot "Milo" brand.
They even included the "based alt-right womyn" filming the outburst.
If you want another example, look no further than "AIDS Skrillex".
Same shit, actors playing caricatures of the far-left provide handy footage for viral promotion of the "alt-right."
and the usual suspects such as Matthew Heimbach perform the same role for the left, appearing at Trump rallies and taking swings at (planted) Black (colleagues) people.
"Red pilled", heh, ok. If being "red pilled" means being completely oblivious to layers of operation any deeper than the top surface stratum.
God, you kids are so easily used.

"Mostly in control."
They are totally in control.
They allow (weak minded) men to believe they were the ones who "made shit happen" but really, this is simply a play against the conservative male's weakest spot, the male ego, the "*grunt*, me provider, me strong" delusion.

cont:
In a sense, conservative males have never matured beyond primary school level of awareness of their ego vulnerability.
In primary school little boys are manipulated into doing the bidding of girls with such teasing as
In adulthood the training holds strong with such gems as:

Get help, NOW!!!

You realize that women back in the day jumped off of cliffs or offed themselves to avoid getting raped by invading forces.

You're not even trying

Think back to tribal times, when there wasn't a lot of food. The fat ones in the tribe were able to retain fat which would be used to keep the body alive during times when food was scarce for the tribe. They also tended not to be picky, and eat a lot, so there was less risk of starvation there, too.

These presidents are ceremonial positions at best. If he resigns at one university, he'll simply retire in wealth, or find another useless, but highly paid, position in another university.

The SJW and BLM retards don't even know who to go after.

The information presented on Trigglypuff's social media, both before and well after the incident, lines up perfectly with the type of person that would interrupt a presentation they disagree with. Furthermore, in an age where everyone and their mothers has some sort of smartphone-esque device, it's not out of the question that someone, in a room of several, would start recording shit if it went down.

If it was, in fact, a false flag, the burden of proof is on you.

I have no problem looking at a woman's pretty face.
WTF is wrong with you guys?

Retards like Trigglypuff is common in every university.

HSV-1 is oral herpes, a relatively common infection that you can get from a water fountain, or by kissing someone.
It is not a sign of promiscuity, but it can infect a man genitally if the woman sucks his dick when she's infectious.
HSV-2 can be passed on to a woman through oral sex with a man who has HSV-1, himself, and he eats her while he's infectious. It can also be passed on through normal sexual intercourse, so it is a much more valid indicator of a woman being a slut, but again, this is not always the case.

pls no bully

CTR has autism

Is the same true for men who get raped?

Not really…
Pic related.

How is that even possible? No way I could look at that without some major penis droop.

Dude, get the fuck outta here.

If a cunt has herp on her cunt, she's a dumb slut - if she wasn't, her slip wouldn't have pustules on it mother fucker.
Deal with it.

You got any data on this to suggest its not EXACTLY like over-exposed NEETS, ie, these cunts have been diddling themselves with giant dildos and vibrators, oft while exposing themselves to strangers online for money, to the point they can no longer get aroused through normative intercourse?

Honestly, genuinely - kill yourself my man.

Did you even read my post?
Nigger.

Yeah, cunt, I did.

And it was shit, clumsily trying to justify having the fucking herpaderp.
Kill yourself,

that's because of the hell meme

And so virtuous women were permanently removed from the genepool in any culture that has ever been crushingly defeated.

Dude, there are women these days who kill themselves after rape. I think you are just a bitter faggot who is projecting.

Reported for newfaggotry.

It's save link as, not save image as, dumbass.

Or, you know, because they're rarer than gold.

You maximize what will work, and marrying off 14-16 year old virgins to 19-21 year old pasty pale white virgins will do more than hoping a perfect snowflake rises to 21 undamaged here and there.

This happened thanks to trumps girl campaign and decent faggots becoming fascists.

I hope you're trolling

I'll do it again, I know I will.