Confess

confess

I want to drink horse pussy juice straight from the source.

I'm not as gay as OP.

I hate niggers

I just came in to get out if the rain.

dont we all? (((da​tamin​ing)))

I just killed a man

Me too, might have been the same guy.

f-father…I have sinned please show me the way of the lord.

I'm a writer for Robot Chicken.

I have a personality disorder I feel like where ever ones persona rubs off on me super easily. Only time I feel like myself is when i'm alone. Then it goes away quickly as soon as someones around.

in french, this word can be heard as "con, fesse" which can be translated literally as "cunt, buttock"
and the act of going in a church to confess naughty things to a priest is "aller à confesse", meaning "going to cunt-buttock"
it's sometimes hard for a young priest freshly out of the seminar to hold their vows firmly pressed upon their hardons

sexy

I flagged some cp that was being spammed earlier but this (((datamining))) site probably puts me on a list even though I couldn't have known that the spoiler thumbnails contained such things so I ended up calling one of the mods a faggot.

I also used to unironically drink soy milk thinking it was a good source of protein.

The power of Christ compels (You)

ding-dong diddly

My asshole
A feather
Tickle

what?

chekt
I see you've taken le horsepill. Well, get to it lad, nut up, get that country life. Those peaches aren't going to eat themselves you know.

Me and my roommate are responsible for every bit of spam, pedo, and shitpost ever put on Holla Forums. We have dozens of multiple VPN accounts and computers/phones/tablets, and we use them to create the illusion that hundreds of anons hate Dysnomia and think he should kill himself for ruining Holla Forums. It has just been the two of us doing this for the last 2.5 years, and the whole Holla Forums sucks/Dysnomia is a cunt meme has been fabricated and sustained by us the whole time.

everyone already knows this if you would lurk you'd realize we don't care

I like to hug, protect, and feed little girls.

It must be true! It simply MUST be true!

t. dysnomia

Dysnigger actually does believe this, despite the fact that it is logistically impossible.

The funny thing is that I told him 2 years ago who was behind all this, how many there are, and why we are doing it.

pics or it didn't happen tell us who dun it

Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead

lol

Hey that's me!

I am a compulsive liar.

I believe that Israel must be blown off the face of the Earth.

Only one of these is true.

The worst things I've ever done are bestiality, rape, and arson.
I also once burglarized a church. I stole the church crucifix and the communion wine goblets.

Understandable

You must be black.

Doesn't he have lovely teeth tbh

I believe the holocaust did not happen the way the mainstream narrative suggests it did.

I only have friends when I cater to everyone else's needs and wants but when I have needs and wants no one is willing to reciprocate. This results in me spending a great deal of time alone and it is starting to get to me.

I also have some kind of ego problem where I expect that I'm supposed to be some great figure, but instead I work retail, and every day I get sucked further and further away from my dreams and higher up the retail hierarchy and it makes me want to kill myself. Please help.

Welcome to Western Capatalistic Society.
The best thing to do [and I'm quite serious] is to sell everything, and go and build/live in a rustic log cabin alone in the woods.

It wasn't always like this you filthy communist. The bankers ruined everything. The motherfuckers are probably going to die of old age before they're even held accountable.

What would further isolating myself help?

dude bankers are peak capitalism. You're not a… ==COMMUNIST== are you?

I'm Hillary Clinton and I kill everyone that exposes the bad things I do.

I am attracted to little girls and would have consensual sex with a little girl if it was legal.

I'M A MONSTER!

tfw depressed

Just call them Jews

Nice paradox
See if you're a compulsive lair is true then that would mean "only one of these is true" would be a truth but you say you're a lier and but then two would be true but if that's then not true being a liar isn't true and that's before bringing in Israel in this shit

you forgot the "HAHAHA" or "*cough* *cough*"

i think there is nothing wrong with being attracted to a 13 yo female

What sound does Trump make?

"I LOVE THE JEWS, for without them there would be no Capatalism" - POTUS Gump