Liberals Getting Despooked About Private Property In Realtime

kek, but also holy shit, these pigs are fucking insane.
mobile.twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/752317146433064960

Other urls found in this thread:

thegrio.com/2015/05/12/fbi-white-supremacists-law-enforcement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasn't this someone's home?

I wish

fucking shit i totally lost it
10/10

The owner said the protestors could be on the property but not the police.

nice

hehe who cares that people cant afford housing/food/healthcare/education let's protest police "racism"

jesus christ imagine if these people put their energy toward something that was actually an issue. not saying that there haven't been cases of cops using excessive force, but there's absolutely nothing that suggests these incidents were racially motivated. they're also incredibly rare, and 90% of the time involve someone resisting arrest.

Haven't you noticed that a good amount of people who have been killed by police have been people who have been shut out of the wage-labour relation. Selling CDs, selling cigs, being homeless, etc.. It's almost like capital has the inherent tendency to create a floating population of people without access to social goods which is also strongly linked to race in America and then punishes people who can't maintain an existence outside of the capital-labor relation in 100% accordance with its bourgeois laws.

It's almost like the state has withdrawn its social welfare net and extended its repressive legal wing to make up for the contradictions that arise.

It's almost like proletarians will at first only be able to react to the most egregious instances of the capital reality undermining the capital concept (ideology) and in the process come to recognize and develop a sense of the essential contradictions of capital that lie within these particular issues.

It's almost like revolution is never a pure confrontation between labour and capitalist but always an overdetermined, concrete, and contingent pattern of struggled determined by specific geographic regions and place within capital's dynamics over time.

Get fucked you idiot.

it is unfortunate people cant express a sense of class struggle or contradictions inherent to capitalism in the current media
hopefully anti-capitalism can emerge on social media
liberals though

these people don't give a shit about alton sterling's socioeconomic status.

Good post as always, Marx poster.

wew lad

racism is a real problem, but I agree that people need to maintain perspective. When they get obsessed over one thing, they lose.

You know many islamist terrorist groups attract members that don't actually give a shit about islam, but that islamist groups tend to be the largest and best organized when it comes to fighting western intervention, which is what those people really care about?

blm might not be revolutionary per se but it isn't as though it's not a channel exclusive to those that would favor or support that revolution if they were presented with an alternative

damn, this writes itself
like pottery my brothers

This goes without saying though.

Freud-poster, is that you? What happened to your OC production? I really miss it :(

great post

Cap this post.

Buzzfeed? No thanks.

"This is Private Property" "This is Private Property" "This is Private Property" "This is Private Property" "This is Private Property" "This is Private Property" "This is Private Property" "This is Private Property" "This is Private Property" "This is Private Property"

Spook'd

This triggers /liberty/.

yes, but liberals think that homes are private property and not personal property. but precisely because the home was personal property and not private property, the police felt no need to respect it.

this

but why is it strongly linked to race?
Great post btw

Racism is a symptom, not a problem.

In many ways I agree, but don't dismiss it.

how are the cops racist, though? blacks just commit crimes at a higher rate because they live in poorer communities generally.

The FBI came out with a report in 2006 warning of large numbers of white supremacist groups infiltrated the police departments thegrio.com/2015/05/12/fbi-white-supremacists-law-enforcement/ explains why unarmed black people keep getting shot.

you really believe the cops in all these cases were white supremacists? in the case of alton sterling, the video shows that one of the cops thought he was going for his gun. i think they handled the situation poorly, but i really dont believe it was racially motivated. the guy who shot philando had a very non-white name, and in the video you hear him yelling that he told the guy not to reach. seems more like poor communication than white supremacy.

blm is only dividing the working class. white working class people (the majority) hate the group. pretty much the only whites who like it are college-educated liberals.

also >repressive legal wing

yes look how repressive the law enforcement in america is. there have been mabye 5 notable instances of excessive force in the past few years. it couldn't be due to a lapse in judgment or poor training. no, it must be part of a concerted effort to oppress the working class.

meant for

dude u r an idiot

out of the five cops that Based Micah shot, one of them was a literal Nazi covered in fascist tattoos. One in five. And all his co-workers knew about it. Cops are racist as fuck.

But guys, it's just a few bad apples in the police that are the problem! You shouldn't judge all of them by the actions of a few!