The Pedo Pill

I shall explain to you why pedophilia is good as well as why it can go bad. Everyone is a big idiot about this topic but I shall bring you to enlightenment.

Sexual attraction does not begin at the legal age of consent. It starts early and gradually increases until it reaches an apex. It varies depending on the individual, their genetics, and how well they take care of themselves. Some will be mature earlier and others will also stay attractive and young looking well in adulthood.

Saving images and video and fapping to it, no matter what it is, be it gore, zoophilia, miscegenation, faggotry, pedo, and whatever else is not a big deal. It's just images and it's just some buy jerking off in front of his desk. No matter how you view it, it's "creepy" and suboptimal, but making it illegal and persecuting people that do this is stupid and a waste of time. Billions of people fap to weird stuff, including tons of people fapping to children, but many of these people will die virgins alone in some shack or basement.

Having sex with children is ok as long as you don't hurt their body, infect them with an STD, and you are married to them. We don't need special laws about child sex when we already have laws against rape. That law in california where it's legally ok to poz people and not even tell them about it beforehand is far less ethical than someone having sex with their childbride.

Pedophiles who engage in incest with their children without intending to breed them are making a mistake. This is not the way my brothers. If you have a wife also you shouldn't be fucking anyone but her. As for polygamy, only a very special and highly desirable and accomplished individual should be allowed to do that, or it should be practiced when there's a shortage of men. Otherwise it creates conflict and issues.

As long as you marry her, and you don't damage her body, it's fine and natural.

Everyone is a pedophile. Every normal person will be turned on by seeing the other gender naked.

Video unrelated.

stupid alt right pedo

t. left libertarian pedo

DISABLE THREAD CREATION FOR TOR FAGGOTS

Do that and there will be retaliation.

That sounds like a threat… a threat that will bring fun to this shithole

…this.

I found this stray meme wandering around my neighborhood. It looked lost and frightened. What do? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Do the Eunice.

Oh no… I'd hate to do something to make you type 70 captchas a minute.

this. homosexuality, dog fugging, pedophilia, and incest are all ok and should be respected

stop necrophiliac shaming

Sorry dude, whoever made that picture was an ignorant fuck. Love is love.

lol that actually made me lauf. thx user

I'm kind of surprised that chart has a heterosexual relationship between two adults depicted.

heh you're just trying to bait me into fun times

Pedoniggers get the rope.
Can't wait to remove your worthless genes come The Troubles.

The only pill a pedo should take, is a cyanide pill.

Why is the kid so small?? LOL is that suppsed to be baby rape??.

So true FBI are scum.

Anyone know this feel?

I don't but let's say that I did, what would that mean?

It's an Ftm and an Mtf couple. Learn your visual pronouns.

Constantly. The way I deal with it is to listen. Listen to the little shits talking. The high pitched, high velocity banter is horrible. The way to find an LG unattractive is to measure her words and actions against intelligent adult behavior. Works for college girls too. Vapid little cockbiters.

Fuck off with this shit meme. Pedophilia is pedophilia, good and bad are subjective and morality died back in WWII. That you go through the effort to make this kind of argument just shows that you're internally conflicted with your fetish. You aren't making any points, you're just playing yourself.

I was agreeing with you up until you said child fucking won't hurt the kid

My name is Archie and I approve of this message.

Prove it hurts. Also if they are young you don't go the fully way in or you just stick to blowjobs or fingering you know. Around 12 though they can ride the dick no problem.

Good / Bad is subjective and also just like morality, it is a man made concept.

Here, I fixed that part for you.

Morality is actually objective but even if it weren't you still have to deal with the judgement of people that won't like what you're doing if you just do whatever you please.

I thought you meant 11 and under. I knew plenty of kids at my school who were fucking each other in 5th and 6th grade

do you even hear yourself right now?

vids or pics … of the school?

what? no