Hillary Clinton Freed A Child Rapist

Hillary Clinton Freed A Child Rapist

Ok, I've had enough of the bullshit.

I'm sick of all these shitlibs complaining about Trump's failed sexual conquest (he was rebuffed… no sex even took place) on an 11 year old tape. Bill Clinton has actually rape-raped multiple women.

But it gets much worse. Not only are the GOP cucks and the left actually blaming the rape victims and claiming they were lying, they're ignoring what Hillary has actually done.

HILLARY DEFENDED A CHILD RAPIST IN COURT AND SMEARED THE 12 YEAR OLD VICTIM

archive.is/A7WNY

A 41 year old man raped a 12 year old girl and knocked her into a coma, who then "later required stitches in her genital area." Hillary claimed that the little girl asked for it and had investigators CUT OUT AND THROW AWAY THE PIECE OF FABRIC FROM HER UNDERWEAR THAT CONTAINED BLOOD AND SEMEN.

And of course, Hillary is on tape laughing about all of this.

Were any of you aware of this? If any cuck or shitlib brings up these tapes, shove this down their throats.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
archive.is/Lmfla
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This should have been brought up months ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

Yeah, but I can understand why Trump didn't talk about it before, in order to try and maintain respectability. But not anymore, the gloves need to come off. He needs to go all out, starting tonight.

I wish I believed it.
But I don't.

I don't think we're going to get the gloves-off attack we want.
And that makes me sad, because that's how you win against these people - expose their hypocrisy and underhandedness, expose their degeneracy and debauchery, that the average American can see behind the curtain.

There is no excuse for Trump not to be bringing this shit out NOW - he can't afford to wait for a last-debate-performance BTFOing.
And I wanna see it.
… But I don't expect to see it.
And that's sad.

Sad!

Yeah, we've all known this for months.

By the fact checking sites all say it's bogus, so normies don't believe it.

Normies haven't heard about these things. Last night I found out my mother had no idea that Bill Clinton had even been accused of rape.

Also, the leftist shit heads that do point to "fact checking" sites should be called out for "blaming the victim." Force them to start calling all of the accusers liars, because that goes against their entire feminist ideology.

Well, good news. I just saw this tweet:

https:// twitter.com/wesearchr/status/785181225493209088

This is the perfect dirt.

We need to spread the knowledge of this, no sane person will vote for her after hearing this. Get a hashtag trending on twitter. Anyone who defends her for this will be seen as equally disgusting as Clitnun by the normies.

How can she not know? It was so fucking huge 20 years ago, it was everywhere in the 90s-early 2000s

Maybe his mother is only 20 :^)

The media never talks about it. She only knew about Monica Lewinsky.

Her job as a criminal defense lawyer?

archive.is/Lmfla

Libtards already have their defense. This is a bad angle until we have a more solid way of presenting it.

Yeah go ahead and use that as the rebuttal to defending child rapists. Let me know how far it gets you.

The angle is perfectly fine. She claimed the little girl was looking for sex with older men. She was put into a coma for 5 days, but she "asked for it."

So Hillary took the case "reluctantly." Hmm, did she reluctantly blame the victim too?

The only good lawyers are those with moral and ethic standards.

There are no good lawyers. All of them will be killed on the day of the rope.

Yes, she did. She's on tape laughing about how the forensic evidence "prevented a miscarriage of justice", then giggling.

Him passing a lie detector test "destroyed her faith in lie detector tests". If she had reasonable belief that he was innocent, why would she say this?

Lawyer who get his client discharge is good lawyer. Are you implying that lawyers should not defend his clients?

Were it should get me? Thats what lawyers are for - defending their clients.

Yes, good. Keep defending Hillary's defense of a child rapist. Hillary defends child rapists and that's a good thing. Thank you for correcting this record of child rape defenders.

How many wtf i hate trump nows are you going to get by saying it's a good thing that Hillary defends child rapists?

Kay fam

These are things I needed. Thank you.
I'm really bad at making my own arguments.

No, it is you who needs to hang. We do not need rulers or judges that are shitspouting liars that blindly pick A or B and being someone who browses Holla Forums you should know that.

A good lawyer is one who seeks truth.

Yes.

Of course she was defending the global pedophile cabal.

This is judge job, defence lawyer job is to get his client discharge or as low conviction he can, prosecutor job is to get conviction.

LOL, that's really what you think? How cute.

Go back to playing Phoenix Wright, kiddo. This is the real world we're talking about here.

Fuck off libtard. All lawyers will be summarily executed in the streets, along with all academics, journalists, politicians, etc. These professions are inherently Jewish.

Wow what a great lawyer she is.

Yeah, good luck in court when you will be defended by plumber.

Honestly its even a weaker argument than any of the shit the media throws at Trump

She found that they lost main evidence and get her client discharged. What a shitty lawyer.

Did you forget that it was a 12 year old girl that was raped and put into a coma for 5 days and required stitches in her genital area?

By all means, keep defending this. I am sure you will convince thousands of people to vote for Hillary.

How exactly did Hillary determine that this 12 year old girl was at fault for being raped into a coma?

I will keep defending defence lawyer defending their clients.

They lost evidence

A defense lawyer does not need to express brazen enjoyment in this kind of situation.

So you think supporting Hillary's criminal defense of a guilty child rapist is good political propaganda? Or did you think this thread was about the virtues of a well functioning criminal justice system?

I never heard Hillary staff used this case in their propaganda.

Are you just fucking stupid or being obtuse on purpose? This is a thread about attacking Hillary with political propaganda.

Read what you wrote.

Do I look like Trump staffer? Or you expect me to bitch on Hillary for doing her job well?

We expect you to not be a moral relativist, you fucking kike.

You look like an idiot.

Explain to me why you think voters won't care that Hillary defended a guilty child rapist just because she was "doing her job."

Lawyers are only necessary in Judaized society. In an Aryan society the laws are simple and lawyers do not exist. Criminals are put down.

They'll never call on her to ask a question I hope Trump brings attention to her.

Snopes is bullshit as always. She did blame the girl. She did laugh. Just play normalfags the fucking audio if they try to cite Snopes to you.

Snopes even admits that. They just divert from the point and try to drag it down to irrelevant details. "Ackshually, her client took a plea" etc.

sage for offtopic

You miss the entire point.

Hillary Clinton did now have to take this case, she CHOSE to take it, knowing the circumstances - that a man who was accused of raping a 12 year old girl asked for a female lawyer - she took that case.
She even continued to work on it after she'd come to the conclusion the man was guilty.

A good lawyer pursues the stake of their client, fair enough… But a good person would not willingly take that case, particularly if they did not believe the man was innocent, and doubly so if in pursuing the ends of the case they would engage in litigious evil by getting the person (who the female lawyer believes is guilty, in this case of raping a little girl into a coma) off on a technicality.

Your 'professionalism' argument is obsolete, in that she CHOSE to take the case, and to continue pursuing it, which she was be no means required to do.

"I'm just a professional" is not going to cut it here, chaim.

Exactly the point.

Even Lawyers are supposed to have ethical standards which boil down to "Is this wrong?" She could have walked away but she chose to further ruin the life of a 12 year old rape victim.

And she didn't see anything wrong with that.

Despite the loaded questions and heavy bias Trump will face tonight, I really hope he drops all pretense of being moderate/"Presidential" and goes for the kill.

While I agree that lawyers should all have a personal standard that they hold themselves to, I believe that everybody deserves a good defense attorney.

That's the job of a public defender, to represent all the criminals who can't pay for fancy lawyers. Are you implying that public defenders, who don't get to chose their clients, are morally bankrupt?

This was just posted on Holla Forums kek
I hope there is something to this.

the sentences don't make any sense

looks like a bad google translation

She represented her client to the best of her abilities and won. Where was there foul play involved? Why does Holla Forums have misgivings about a person doing their job efficiently?

i don't know why but i kek'd harder on this than i should've