Can the troll be arrested?

A troll on twitch made a offensive/racist name and like to follower streamers, the racist name will pop up on screen….. one of the troll username he made was name "iknowwherulive_dox" to scare her. the streamer said she call the police, will the police take it serious? (((da​tamin​ing))) all the troll did was made offensive username to bother or harass the streamer

the clips - clips.twitch.tv/AlertBombasticTruffleCopyThis
clips.twitch.tv/ArborealFurryTaroGrammarKing

and her twitter saying she told the police = twitter.com/Imperialgrrl/status/969309360227680256

Sounds bretty ebin 2 me.

This tbh

The CIA niggers are coming for you OP, shouldn't have made this thread confessing your guilt.

Probably not, although being a roastie whore the police might whiteknight her. Who knows. Anyway, nobody here cares.

I've done this before, and I never got in trouble.
Of course, I never made the name "iknowwherulive_dox" I only did stuff like "theholocaustwasjustified" and "howdoijointhekkk".

The police only support and help what they like, and that's loli's now those sick basterds. At least they are not a sick as the FBI.

Look at that disgusting fucking jew pig i hope no one rapes her , i would feel bad for the man who does

Spoiler that shit next time.
Also all she want's is attention, so don't give it to her.

I'd hit it.

reminds me of pedophiles

pedophiles and roasties have more in common than they would think

In Europe? (((da​tamin​ing))) Yes. Feelings must be preserved and protected.
In America? (((da​tamin​ing))) No. First Amendment must be preserved and protected.

I feel sorry for you man , i hope this makes your day better

Niggers? (((da​tamin​ing))), In your country? (((da​tamin​ing)))
More likely than you think

Bitch you want some of this? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Yes i would want some of that datamining, i think that if you want to hit that i can say with a lot of security in myself that you havent hit anything in your life , becouse if you did you would have developed some kind of standard regarding women

spoiler that shit im going to vomit

i dont think its shit OP even /agatha/ trolls their own girl kek