Sicilian rape babies blow the fuck out

amren.com/news/2016/10/what-race-were-the-ancient-greeks-and-romans/

Swarthy Sicilians blow the fuck out north Italian still okay, Greeks are still Turks in denial.

The Greek poet Hesiod (c. 700 BC) called Troy the “land of fair women.” According to the Roman historian Diodorus Sicilus, who lived in the first century BC, the Egyptian god Set had “reddish hair,” a color that was “rare in Egypt, but common among the Hellenes.” Plutarch (46–120 AD) tells us that while the Theban general Pelopidas (d. 364 BC) was campaigning in central Greece, he had a dream in which a ghost urged him to sacrifice a red-haired virgin if he wished to be victorious in the next day’s battle.

Homer (and Pindar) describe most of the Olympian gods and goddesses as fair haired and “bright eyed,” meaning blue, grey or green. The goddess Demeter has “blond” or “yellow hair,” as does Leto, mother of Apollo, who is also described as “golden haired.” Aphrodite has “pale-gold” hair, and Athena is known as “the fair, bright-eyed one” and the “grey-eyed goddess.” Two of the gods, Poseidon and Hephaestus, are described as having black hair. As noted above, Xenophanes complained that all peoples imagine the gods to look like themselves.

Werner Jaeger, Director of the Institute of Classical Studies at Harvard, writes:

“The national type of the invader remained purest in Sparta. The Dorian race gave Pindar his ideal of the fair-haired warrior of proud descent, which he used to describe not only the Homeric Menelaus, but the greatest Greek hero, Achilles, and in fact all the ‘fair-haired Danaeans’ [another name for the Achaeans who fought at Troy] of the heroic age” (Paideia: The Ideals of Greek Culture, 1939).

R. Peterson’s fine study, The Classical World (1985), which includes an analysis of 43 Greek, and 32 Roman figures, is persuasive. Dr. Peterson explains that the Romans painted their death masks to preserve the color, as well as the shape, of their ancestors’ faces. Blue eyes, fair hair, and light complexions are common. A good example of racial type is the famous portrait bust of Lucius Junius Brutus, the founder of the Roman Republic, which dates from the fourth century BC. Brutus’ face is identifiably Germanic, and so is the color of his eyes. The sculptor used ivory for the whites and blue glass for the pupils. Or take the famous marble head of a patrician woman from the late first century AD, which is often included in illustrated surveys of imperial Rome to demonstrate the fashion for curled hair. Her features are typically northern European: a delicate, aquiline nose, high cheekbones, and a face angular and long rather than round. Another classic example is the famous fresco from the Villa of the Mysteries in Pompeii, which shows four women undergoing ritual flagellation. They are tall, light-skinned, and brown-haired.

According to Plutarch, Marcus Porcius Cato had “red hair and grey eyes,” Lucius Cornelius Sulla, the general and dictator, had “blue-grey eyes and blond hair,” and Gaius Octavius (Augustus), the first Roman emperor, had “bright eyes and yellow hair.” Recent analysis of an ancient marble bust of the emperor Caligula found particles of the original pigment trapped in the stone. Experts have restored the colors to show that the demented ruler had ruddy skin and red hair.

The historian Appian lamented that “the city masses are now thoroughly mixed with foreign blood, the freed slave has the same rights as a native-born citizen, and those who are still slaves look no different from their masters.” Scipio Aemilianus (185–129 BC), a statesman and general of the famed clan of the Aemilii, called these heterogeneous subjects “step-children of Rome.”

One hundred and fifty years later, Horace (65–8 BC) wrote in Book III of the Odes:
Our grandfathers sired feeble children; theirs
Were weaker still — ourselves; and now our curse
Must be to breed even more degenerate heirs.

The last Roman writers therefore came to see their own people as both morally and physically degenerate. The subtext of Tacitus’ (56-117 AD) ethnological treatise Germania is a longing for the northern vigor and purity the Romans had lost. He saw the Gauls and Germans as superior to the Romans in morals and physique, and Roman women shared this admiration. Blond hair became the rage, and German and Gaulic slave women were shorn of their blond or reddish-brown hair to make wigs for wealthy women. By the time of Tertullian (160-225 AD), so many Roman women were dying their hair that he complained, “they are even ashamed of their country, sorry that they were not born in Germany or Gaul.” In the early second century AD, the satirist Juvenal complained of the dwindling stock of “the bluest patrician blood,” which is a figurative phrase for the nobility, whose veins appear blue through their light skin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italic_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_War_(91–88_BC)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italic_languages
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/32799/title/Half-Life-of-DNA-Revealed/
snopes.com/quotes/cicero.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eske_Willerslev
chechar.wordpress.com/2014/03/24/the-face-of-classical-europe-ii/
penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Suetonius/12Caesars/Augustus*.html#79
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrico_Fermi
nordicantisemite.com/2015/06/22/greece-to-scandinavia-mongrel-madness-2/
8ch.net/pdfs/res/3.html#3330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so what happened to all the blond romans and greeks?

Northern Italy, aka the non-shitty part aka Lombardy is p. Germanic

That could be attributed to the later wanderings of the people, rather than an established ethnic makeup.

But Lombardy is not Rome, it's very name comes from the Gothic tribe that invaded in the 7th Century.

Sicily used to be under the rule of Arabic kings. At one point there were more arabs there than non-Arabs.

t. 50% Sardinian, 25% sicilian, 25% Bavarian

raped into not being blonde

Romans had dark hair for the most part, at least many of the people we have statues and paintings of. Hellenic people were blonde.

And they were all expelled or purged by 1200 AD, and then replaced by people from Gothic Spain; your point?

Upper class Romans lost large numbers of men fighting Carthage. After that, huge numbers of slaves taken from wars created cheap labor. Middle class Romans were pushed in the lower classes and upper class Romans became even more rich. Then they all started fighting for power during the social wars. Julius Caesar did not kill the Republic, it was already dead. This left a vacuum of traditional Romans that was filled by immigrants. Wealthy non-northern Europeans married into Roman families.

We don't call them terrones for nothing man. Their admixture with the 'swarthy' types is well documented.

according to the OPs text it looks like they bred with their slaves and slowly but surely became more and more degenerate
I guess a lot of the slaves were from the middle-east and africa then?

AYO HOL UP

YOUS SAYIN WE WAZ ROMANZ?

"Y-Dna haplogroups were found at the following frequencies in Sicily: R1 (30.09%), J (29.65%), E1b1b (18.21%), I (7.62%), G (5.93%), T (5.51%), Q (2.54%).[79] R1 and I haplogroups are typical in West European populations while J and E1b1b consist of lineages with differential distribution within Middle East, North Africa and Europe."

Pretty even amount of europoors and sand-niggers.

The area around Palermo should have strong Norman genetic influence. Sicily is not nearly as cucked as Malta, which speaks a dialect of Arabic.

Not to mention Rome routinely committing shoah on several extant Italian communities during the social wars, such as the samnites and northern gauls, and their destruction of corinth and many of the magna greek cities.

Very few comparatively I believe, mostly from Greece during the Macedonian wars, and the subjugation of Spain, Syria and Asia minor. Then Gaul with Caesar.

only musliums who would not convert to christianity were expelled it had no racial aspect to it if you would take the cross you could stay. Hence southern Spaniards looking like arabs

It's a little more complicated than that, but that's a start. We had a good genetics thread a while back, I wish the user I was speaking with would show up here. I basically took your position.

All those words and not a single statistic or DNA test backing it up.

How did I do?

pretty good in the future our swarthy ancestors will be telling people from the next slavic civilization about how Germans always had dark hair and skin.

WTF Jews are huwhite now.

I hope we get a somewhat self sustaining colony on mars before europe has turned completely brown

daily reminder that sicilians like all southern italians are subhuman savages who deserve nothing but genocide

We wuz Germans n shit

Obligatory

Most Sicilian families have a good number of red heads, freckled faces, and green eyes.

What about central Italy, specifically Naples?

naples is southern

No, Moors where north African Arabs.

Kind of, but not "Sicilian south" maybe just wishful thinking because that's where my grandfather is from.

I've only met one Italian in my life and he had curly red hair, green eyes, and freckles. Ugly as fuck but not swarthy. And by red hair I mean crimson not the orange haired ginger stuff we call redheads here.

I'm very Italian, c-can I be romanz n shit?

That cunt in the image is Cypriot. Cypriots are genetically Middle Eastern.

Italians and Greeks were never nordic. Anyone who has taken even a second to research historical European migration patterns knows this. I'm getting tired of having to educate you niggers about this fact.

nigger, neapolitans are the most terroni of them all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italic_peoples
were decimated by the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_War_(91–88_BC)

which can bee seen by the fact that the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italic_languages
ceased to be spoken around that time

They were replaced by Roman veterans under the new land laws.

DNA has a half life of about 500 years and their civilization are far older than that, also they had burial traditions that involved burning the corpse, good luck getting DNA.

This.

ok cool

??
Source?

Nords > Breton scum

Sounds more like an Irishman than an italian.

Problem solved

the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/32799/title/Half-Life-of-DNA-Revealed/

Three seconds in a search engine you lazy slug.

Imperial and Nords are genetically superior to other races.

Plague ravaged the Mediterranean right before the Muslim invasions.

From there it was a matter of mass slaughter Nd slave raids.

Look, a new still butthurt that they were exiled from the southern kingdom.

*Jew

You're wrong as proven by historians thousands of years old.

He was an Italian transfer student who wore Italia jerseys and talked like Mario so I know for a fact he was Italian.

FTFY

Duh.

WHITES CREATED CIVILIZATION THERE HAVE BEEN MULTIPLE THREADS ON THE SUBJECT FAGGOT

We've also been apart of nearly every civilizations golden ages.

See Egypt.
Rome.
Greece.
China (white mummies durring warring states, possible connections with Pyramids in China/Egypt) Also some great Chinese generals were white. Not even joking.
Peru (white gods sailed over from the pacific, depicted as having blue eyes, beards, long golden hair, so vikings)
Sumer
Ancient India
Clovis (pre native-americans/iceage)

The list continues to grow.

Possibly Japan as well, but those people were genocided in a massive purge iirc

Taylor refuses to name the Jew, and he refuses to say if his wife is one IIRC.

D&C thread

We need just a Kitos war there.

wtf I hate Italians now!

Thanks, \POL\!

WE

Muttbloods blown the fuck out.
Nice work OP.

That is a fake quote

Most of the Island was Greek and Phoenician in the first place and most remained Christian during the occupation. In 1200, Aragon was practically an all white state fighting for its survival, it was from those people the Sicilian colonist came.

I was about to say, I didn't know Cruz was Cicero.

No one even talks about this shit even if it was true; who even pushes this but obvious lampshades?

You wrong as proven by detailed studies into the history of European migration. Quotes from people who sometimes lived decades or centuries after the person in question lived are not valid. Italy and other Southern European countries were never nordic. This is simply a lie.

WE WUZ ERRY1 N SHIET

snopes.com/quotes/cicero.asp

That quote is misattributed.

The thing is, Sicily isn't as sandnigger as people think. It was under the Arab rule for 200 years, all of whom were expelled afterwards. For most of it's history, the South of Italy was under French and Spanish dominion.

Regardless, even if they were 100% sandniggers, they are sandniggers who adopted the European culture, who speak an European language and who would fight against real sandniggers before the Northern Europe even have a chance to uncuck itself.

This.

Sicilians despise anywhere that isn't Sicily. Most of them would rather be poor in Sicily, then rich everywhere else.

I had a Sicilian girlfriend for a while, and she was the sweetest girl I've ever met, despite her Catholic zealotry.

Lombard here, north and even most center Italy is 92% white (mostly due to us based langobards owning this land for 1500 years).
South Italy is not white, they are certainly not Germanic.
I think that race is some kind of mixing between latins, greeks and sandniggers/turkroaches.
We have a final solution for them comes WW3.
We're fucking tired of having to feed those non-working retards who can barely speak Italians, if you look at maps Lombardy has some of the highest GDP in Europe.

Fuck southerners.

Mix between Old Greeks, Phoenicians, Romans and Normans.

Ever since I became racially conscious I've noticed how I look at people differently. Before when I saw someone with darker hair and swarthyish skin I'd just assume they were white unless they were a Mexican or something.

Now I have a more discerning eye and when I talk to someone with dark hair and brown eyes I start to wonder if they have mixed blood. That's something I wouldn't have thought at all about before. That's unfortunate because many whites do have dark hair and brown eyes but the brown masses moving in are making it more difficult for those whites to separate themselves from the swarthier masses. I have blond hair and blue eyes myself so I don't have this problem.

White miscegenation with mestizos are a big problem. Because there's a good chance the offspring could pass visually as white with slightly tinted skin and dark hair and brown eyes. They'd look like a French or something. It's not like black and white miscegenation where the offspring is easily visible as black. I don't want any mestizo grand kids that are part white and who knows what the fuck. I want my descendants to look like me and not have my legacy diluted beyond recognition.

On American Renaissance, Jared Taylor won't even call out the Jews. At the "Alt-Right" conference, he said that as long as Jews identify as Europeanz, they are welcome. Fucking jewcucked.

Good points.

Fuck of Kike shills, sons of satan.

Explain this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eske_Willerslev

Every country would do much better with their own currency. Even with your own currency, Italy is a fucking joke of an economy, even in the north at this point. Your banks are absolutely degenerate. This is a stupid idea. Better to unite and uncuck yourself. Also, ruthlessly get rid of your criminal enterprises.

Fuck Southerners. Nothing to do with appearance. They are loud, lazy, extrovert, chaotic and vulgar and unidealistic.
And fuck the traitors who emigrated too - the italo american criminals and the cucks in London and Berlin.

Wheres your Lazio IQ? They have many qt's there.

What does the fist picture represent? Number of dicks sucked per capita?

Forgot the genetic distance map showing the overlap of Sicilians and Ashkenazis.

No, otherwise Sweden would be a darker colour then black.

Interesting. I'm reading Ezekiel right now and it's talking about how Judah mixed with the Assyrians. They are complete mongrels.

lmao you're bluepilled af.
Pic related a south italian sandnigger

How is it that when you actually look up north italians irl they all look indistinguishable from arabs? Fuck off with your d&c

But that's a factual truth.

This is shit tier shilling.

Italians, both Northern and Southern are white.

Italians are shitskins.

t. Alberto Barbosa

Look how history repeats itself…

My guess is in the Middle Ages a very cunning Sicilian jew with some semitic ancestry made lots of children and this went on for some generations like the Mormons do now. This founded a new ethnicity. Add inbreeding and segregation, both self and externally imposed, and their eugenic religious rule saying an academic is the best choice to wed your daughter to and you get the neurotic high iq clique with mafioso attitudes and a weakness for virtuoso professions they are now.

There's a reason the Northern Italians have higher IQ and success while the South is just a drain full of dirt people and criminals.

Here's another example. Sicilians straddle in-between Middle Easterners and Europeans along with kikes

Lol at people who need DNA to confirm this. One look at southern italians and a bit of common sense makes it painfully obvious they wuz not romans.

These Sicilians look pretty European to me. at least for the most part.

this

See:

Fucking race traitors.

lmao.

Need a lot of citations there, son
Guests aren't owners

FUCK ALL OF YOU COWARDLY SCANDINAVIAN PUSSIES
SOME Southern Italians MAY be a little tan, but we're way more White than you homosexual (((Scandinavians))) up North with all your raghead immigrants.

OP said nothing about Nords in his post. His point was that certain portions of Southern Europe have been compromised because of miscegenation. And why do you push this false dichotomy where anyone who dares to discuss this is a Scandinavian? There are other subgroups in Europe besides them.

Luckily regardless of their status there isn't really much of a problem because greeks stay in Greece and Sicilians stay in Sicily for the most part. And it's not just because they are swarthy. There are many swarthy elements in the British Isles and the Basques due to leftover western hunter gatherer blood, but they don't look like Arabs or Turks. Many people in Southeastern Europe do. And then when you see replicated Greek statues in their original colors and also read primary sources like in OP's post from ancient times, well, someone is going to say something.

If Sicily was significantly affected by moors, explain:

1. Why there is barely any Y-DNA E-M81(main north African paternal lineage)
2. Why the gradient of J1(main Arab/jewish paternal lineage) does not have a north-south gradient in Italy but actually peaks in the central Italy.

Then, talking about Greece, explain how, if they got supposedly Turk'd, they pretty much completely lack central Asian paternal and maternal lineages.

it's not by pretty much every single standard
this is one of the biggest memes around

top kek, this doesn't mean shit, you can still sequence it from old remains as long as the quality is good enough
we have a fucking Neanderthal and Denisovan genome with very good coverage

wow it's fucking nothing
stop spreading misinformation

R1 = Indo-Euro
J = mostly J2 in the Greco-Anatolian subclade
E1b1b = mostly in its European variant E-V13, present all over Europe since the neolithic
I = mesolithic Euro
G = anatolia Neolithic main paternal lineage
T = again linked with the neolithic expansion

looks much less than 50% sandnigger

True. Too bad jews are blocking a lot of research, however.

This hypothesis does not account for how these border haplotypes travel.

I cant tell the difference between a greek and a turk most the time I dont need a chart to tell me why

Say hello to Empress Irene of Athens, a medieval Greek / Byzantine from before the Turkroaches took over.

Rome exported a lot of men overseas. Army had 25 year enlistment, no formal marriage allowed

Ancients also had a contraceptive, silphium. The basis for our heart symbol

There is not a single ounce of evidence to suggest massive population turnover occurred after the Ottomans invaded. There is not a single ounce of evidence to suggest that modern Greeks are genetically different from their ancient counterparts. There is not a single ounce of evidence to suggest that Greeks were at one point germanic nordics. This is all made up garbage that runs directly counter to every piece of knowledge we have about historical migration patterns. I find it incredibly telling how you cherrypick the absolute most nordic ruler you could find ti support your theory when the vast bulk of artistic evidence shows that physical features of ancient Greeks closely resemble their modern counterparts.

Of course there were blondes with light eyes in Greece in ancient times. You can still find them today. The thing is, they were rare back then and they still are today. In reality, it was the Ottomans who got more Greek dna than the other way around. It was against Ottoman law for muslim women to marry non-muslim men while it was legal for muslim men to marry and convert non-muslim women. Many non-muslim Greeks were taken from Greece and married into Turkish bloodlines while the non-muslim Greek gene pool remained relatively unchanged

youre kidding yourself mate

The Greeks were eventually invaded and raped into being brown people. Small pockets of pure descendants still exist on the islands.

The Romans imported the brown people as slaves. The slaves were allowed to reproduce faster than their masters. Politicians used this large and angry population to gain power, in return they were granted freedoms and gibs. Sound familiar?

Jesus fucking Christ Fernando you are not fucking Roman holy shit. I wish I could have you in a room so I could beat your greasy wop ass until you stammered out your admission of this simple truth through your broken ass teeth, then repeat the fucking process for Costa who thinks his squat low IQ untermensch form is in any fucking way related to the geniuses that defined Greek civilization.

I have looked at the bullshit genetic and anthropological studies put out by deranged Mediterranean rape babies, and they all use evidence of extinction via introgression as evidence of a continuous fossil record to say that nothing has changed. Fucking wrong. A small number of Aryans conquered the fuck out of the subhumans that were rolling around in their own shit along the coast and turned them into fucking slaves. Over time, degeneracy set in, and they started breeding with them, and later the last tattered remnants of the human gene pool present there was diluted out of existence by Muslim invaders. A "continuous record" is exactly what you would expect to see with this chronology, and is the only thing offered as supposed evidence against it, which is so fucking hilarious that an inferior mind like yours will never be able to understand it.

After we are done exterminating literal monkeys and the fucking kikes, you are going to be bred out of existence, just like you did to the Aryans you claim to be directly descended from.

do you have a single source to back that up?

Jesus Christ, no they fucking weren't, you mental reject. See

Tarantino movies are based.

Nobody in this thread or /asatru/ said that, (((you))) fucking shilling shitskin kike.

Christkike detected.

India, Heraclidae (Dorian "invasion") and Greeks to Pelasgians, Tuatha de Danaan and their predecessors, Hittite to Hattians, Aryans to Mitanni, Hyksos to Egypt, and Conquistadors (Mestizo).

So - we can finally agree - southern Europeans and half of eastern Europeans are non-white mongrels ?

keep pushing your d&c, kike. No one's buying it.

instead of listing off a bunch of names, how about you link me to historical sources, archaeological and scientific evidence proving your statement.

I'm merely looking at the evidence. Even amren defends this… Not credible enough ?

except you're not, because you what you spout is bullshit d&c.
keep trying, kike.

Thanks for notifin me.

Aren't the citations of the amren article enough ?
How would you disproove them ?

There never were many to begin with, regardless of the WeWuz crowd on Holla Forums. There still are blond people in Rome, just not many, there never were many.

So, 40 mins after, still no reply.
And, by the way, don't call me a shill next time, since I'm not the one who wrote the article or the Op.

That's because west Turks are genetically pretty much anatolian Greeks + some small central Asian input, and not viceversa.

that article doesn't refute any of the points I've made.

You do not have any knowledge about the historical migratory patterns of Europe. Slavs are not mongol rapebabies and there is no historical or genetic reason to believe this. In fact, there are even East Asian genetic markers in your "pure scandinavian aryans". The original "aryans", i.e. ymanaya people, were from the Caucasus and were never light haired or light eyed. Southern Europeans are more swarthy than Northern Europeans for a number of reasons. For one, the ancient neolithic farmers who originally settled Europe were concentrated in the South, and they had naturally darker skin. Pics related are the purest examples of neolithic farmers alive today. Go ahead, tell me these are "shitskin rapebabies" with a straight face. Secondly, the south also happens to get far more annual sunlight than the North, meaning that tanning is more prevalent. In the last pic you can plainly see that Greeks and other Southern Europeans do not cluster at all with Middle Easterners or Turks, so that right there blows your retarded theory out of the water.

lol I never said this. I never even mentioned slavs. You did. Most slavs look pretty white to me.

But, according to the records cited by amren, they weren't as swarthy back then. What changed ?

wew. Get a load of this lying kike. You said exactly this right here

You're not making a very good case for yourself, jewboy

I suppose Amren arrived at a false conclusion then. Obviously they have a political interest in doing so. Asking a question is not a real argument nor does it refute what I've said. Your own ignorance about the historical migration patterns in Europe is not a placeholder for valid points.

Glad more people are finding out about this.

The patricians of Rome were from northern stock. However the native italic peoples were from the mediterranean-anatolian genetic group (J2 haplogroup). J2 people aren't "white". All of greece and italy were non-aryan and nonwhite since forever, however in ancient times they were invaded by the dorians/latins respectively and developed by white people from the north until they were subsumed back into the brown genetic pool.

Fucking this so proud of you for finding this out as well. Also, in the civil wars, an insane number of patrician (ie: white/indo-european) families were proscribed and exterminated to ensure that the winners had no more competition. Once you see it from this pov, its really like rome in late republic and empire was brazil tier, a small tiny tiny elite of white people ruling over a mass of browns (exluding the celtic subjects of course)

wew. Get a load of this lying kike. You said exactly this right here (You)

Where did I claim that all slavs were mongol rapebabies ? I wasn't even referring to mongol invasions, nor slavs exclusively.

What conclusion ? What are you talking about ?
I'm talking about the citations regarding the physical appearence of ancient Greeks and Romans.
Maybe you should read the article again.

Is there evidence for this ?

What about the Mediterranean race? I would agree that Mediterranean's are pretty much extinct at this point (at least their original racial type is) but there were undoubtedly differences between them and the northerners.

Pretty much every ancient book detailing interactions between Rome and the northern tribes makes note of their different appearances.

Ceaser makes notes of this himself, if the ruling class was made of Nordics why would he write that?

This is D&C imo, even if they do have non white admixture they don't behave like Arabs, they aren't attempting to flood our countries and they have a totally European culture.

I thought snowniggers couldn't get more embarrassing from IRL accounts of liberals, but this place is surprising me.

I really just wish we'd drop the facade of le European unity and all of this bullshit already, it pretty clear the insecurity from one side is just too big and deeply rooted for there to be any sort of common ground.

I'd frankly suggest anyone who isn't nordic to not even bother seriously replying to these folks and not even post here anymore unless you want to have a laugh.

So who the hells populated "half of Eastern Europe" and where would they have gotten their non-white genes?

I hope you realise you're making a massive fool of yourself here.

Why do you keep deferring your argument? How about you directly refute what I've said. I'd be very happy to see you disprove what I've stated about the migratory history of Europe and why modern Europeans look the way they do, but you haven't been able to do anything of the sort. Also, if you want to talk about Greeks once looking nordic, I direct you to this post here . As you can see, Greece has always been populated by many different looking people ranging from common Mediterranean-looking people to rare nordic-looking people.

Again, what fucking evidence or facts do you have to back this statement up? Repeating the same bullshit over and over again does not make it true.

Well mate, I'm not even Mediterranean and yet I know these nordicists are idiots. I seem to be the only one in these threads ever calling them out on their bullshit.

I would as well, but I've tried so many times and been in so many threads of the kind I'm tired of constantly having to repeat myself on basic shit.

And besides, the fact that this is even a thing is sad and pathetic, as it shows these peoples are obviously not happy with their people's heritage as it it historically accepted. Pretty much like niggers.

I've never seen a Frenchman claim the elites of Rome or Greece were Gallic for instance. Nor a Spaniard do something similar.

Augustus, the first Roman emperor, was “blond” (subflavum) according to Suetonius (De Vita Caesarum: Divus Augustus), and had “blue eyes” (glauci) according to Pliny (Naturalis Historia, XI, CXLIII):

He had clear, bright eyes, in which he liked to have it thought that there was a kind of divine power, and it greatly pleased him, whenever he looked keenly at anyone, if he let his face fall as if before the radiance of the sun (Suetonius, De Vita Caesarum: Divus Augustus, LXXIX).

chechar.wordpress.com/2014/03/24/the-face-of-classical-europe-ii/

nice try, faggot

"He had clear, bright eyes … His teeth were wide apart, small, and ill-kept; his hair was slightly curly and inclining to golden; his eyebrows met. His ears were of moderate size, and his nose projected a little at the top and then bent ever so slightly inward. His complexion was between dark and fair."

i.e. he had brown hair with hints of dirt-blond. This is not unheard of in Italy, and is definitely not indicative of light-blond nordic hair
So clearly he wasn't as fair as northern barbarians, and wasn't as dark as the north african shitskins and levantine people. Wow! It's almost like he was Mediterranean!

Also, "bright eyes" doesn't mean blue eyes, but even if it did, light eye colour is not unheard of in Italy either.

Keep spewing your nordicist bullshit, though. You're just making yourself look pathetic.

A proud Greek shepherd tending his flock on the pastures of his ancestors

Could you give me the source for the text you postet ?

The people of the southern half. Not all of them are slavs and the "mongolized" slavs you referred to live in the northern half.

lol
Now this is making yourself look like an idiot. Maybe you should learn some history ?

I'd like to see sources that refute the ones in the amren article.
Also what did you mean by "Obviously they (amren) have a political interest in doing so" ?

What's 'here', though ? Pretty much all of the white nationalist world and much of the alt right shares this belief. Amren is arguably the biggest pro-white mag.

oh…so it's that embarrassing already, I thought it was a matter of few retards, nice to know
I hope you're wrong for the sake of actual Nords

(same guy with refreshing hotspot connection)

That's called Southern Europe, not Eastern Europe. If you want to talk about the balkans, then refer to it as the balkans. Also, if you want to claim massive population turnover, then please post your genetic, scientific, and historical evidence.
And again, this is a bullshit claim with no evidence to support it. Your anti-white d&c is stale, kike.
WEW. Coming from the historically illiterate WE WUZ nigger who doesn't know the first thing about Europe's migratory history. Now that's a load of fucking irony.
Again, nice job deferring to someone else's article to help you get out of forming your own. From what I can tell the Amren doesn't even cite its sources, at least not in any convential way such as footnotes with page numbers and other such links. You're going to have to do better than that.
I mean that Amren is a pro-white racialist website primarily of the "nordic" kind, meaning they have political interest in repeating nonsensical nordicist garbage.

Thanks for proving yourself an outside, Mordecai. No self-respecting Holla Forumsack uses that kiked up label.
And yet it's ran by Jared "Jews look h'white to me" Taylor.

penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Suetonius/12Caesars/Augustus*.html#79

Just kidding, I found this in a book on egyptian and greek looms and had a giggle

Nice attempt JIDF

His hair becomes golden when he spends a lot of time in the sun.

Which is a tan you idiot, the sort of thing someone with germanic blood gets from being in the mediterranean sun

Since Mediterranean people 2000 years ago were blond and very fair skinned that is an accurate description.

Modern Mediterraneans are mixed with shitskins

AHAHHAHHHAHAHfffffffffffffffffff
you are more a joke than your own commentary

Sicilians are the scum of Italy, even Mussolini hated them

The only evidence I've seen itt from your side are the charts with the white and non-white circles, but the circles are pretty arbitrary. You could easily move the circles and redefine the racial groups. And they definitely don't disprove the ancient records regarding the appearence of Greeks and Romans.

Also, amren is pretty mild. By your logic, virtually all of pro-white websites and historical racialist literature are "nordicist". What are the pro-white non-nordicist websites ?

"capillum leviter inflexum et subflavum" means "his hair was slightly curly and blonde/golden" not "his hair was slightly curly and inclining to golden".

I think it is unlikely that a brown eyed person woulde be descriped as "Oculos habuit claros ac nitidos","he had clear and bright eyes".

and as this fine gentleman here pointed out the description "colorem inter aquilum candidumque","His complexion was between dark and fair" fits a fair skinned man with a tan.

no

nord*

My grandfather was born in Palermo, Sicily and had blonde hair/blue eyes.

Yes, dirty blondedness is not exclusively nordic, you fucking idiot. This feature is not unheard of in Italy either. If he was nordic, he wouldn't be just dirty-blond
TOP FUCKING KEK. Nice damage control, kike. It doesn't mention anything about tanning, It talks about his regular complexion. Meds are naturally light tan-coloured. This description makes perfect sense. Your WE WUZZing is laughable. Germanics and other nordics tend to burn more often than Southern Europeans as well.
And yet not a single piece of evidence exists to prove this. In fact, the opposite is thoroughly proven. Repeating the same bullshit claim ad nauseum won't suddenly make it true just because you have an enormous inferiority complex and wish to d&c Southern European whites.
But you're wrong, you filthy hook-nosed Jew.

For one, that isn't the only evidence I've posted, so right there you're being disingenuous, and secondly, those circle are not "arbitrary". They very clearly surround two distinct genetic clusters. This and this blow your bulshit out of the water.
No, only those that try to claim nordics WUZ Greeks and Romans, which is objectively bullshit as I've already proven.

Oh really, so explain pic related?
Haivng bright eyes does not mean having blue eyes. "Bright" can be an adjective to describe more than just colour.
Or it fits the modern appearance of the vast majority of Mediterranean people.

Here are my thoughts:
Whether the Romans or Greeks were as they are today, more Nord-like, or whatever else - present-day Italians and Greeks can be cast into two categories none-the-less - those who are "white", or "Aryan", "European", or whatever else you want to call us, and those who aren't. There is variation among us, but ultimately by being in someones presence and paying attention to their physical and mental characteristics, you can tell if they're worthy of being called "Aryan" - of "noble birth".

The sane opinion however is that many among Greeks and Italians (especially those further south) are mongrels, although many are much like the originals. The clear indicator is perhaps personality - compare the expansive, explosive, and creative nature of the original Hellenes compared to the modern day inhabitants - some resemble this behaviour, some do not.

That we Wuz Greekz/Romanz shit from the inferiority complexed Nor-Dicks really needs to end.

Not one serious anthropologist has ever backed up Nordic with evidence, Hans Gunther in the Third Reich even found the idea that a Germanic race founded the Hellenic and Latin civilizations to be pure ideology.

Because evidence is scant, Nordic theory is just a somewhat more sophisticated (not by much) version of Afro-centrism. People take images or art or descriptions out of context to say the Greeks and romans were just Swedes (or blacks) who ate spaghetti.

Northern Italians are fairer than Central and southern Italians because they have significantly more Germanic and Celtic blood, the borders between Italy and Germanic people have shifted multiple times in contemporary history. You have one problem though: Rome was not based out of Lombardy.

The only time Germanic people governed Rome was when it was sacked and partially through the Middle Ages, IE , the Dark Ages. You would think Rome coming under the rule of these magical Nordic aliens would mean we'd have flying cars by now.

Instead, they just imported their shitty barbaric governing system and superstitions, and tried to combine it with sophisticated Roman statecraft: Feudalism. The ones who broke Europe out of this period of little culture of note were the Spanish and Portuguese who opened up the New World, and later Italians who rediscovered the Classic myths. They must've been Swedes too.

T/L D/R : If nordic people founded all Classical civilization, why were Germanic people basically just slightly more sophisticated than the Indians in the Americas in their own regions? Why would the Romans contrast their own appearance and society so starkly with the larger , blonder, far more individualistic and primitive barbarians if they in fact all looked the same?

If Greeks and their descendants in Southern Italy are Mongrels, then you need to distance yourself from Classical culture and embrace your mostly historically irrelevant celtic roots.

Southern Europeans are darker than Northern Europeans because the former have more Neolithic ancestry, while Northern Europeans have more Hunter-Gatherer ancestry. With that said, both groups have sizeable amounts of both Neolithic and hunter-gatherer ancestry, just in inverted proportions.

The only people in Europe who have other ancestries are , ironically, in Scandinavia. The Finnish, for example, are some of the blondest people in the world, yet they are on average 7% Asian (as in, Gooks). Southern Europeans do not have any Negro or Arab ancestry in recent origin DNA studies.

Mouse here was born in a barn, that makes him a horse

You're mostly correct but this particular statement is completely wrong.

Name me one great work of art or literature by classical German tribes? They had sophisticated metal work, not much else.

That is why ideologues like the OP need to make up an imaginary history for his ancestors, he's ashamed of them just like niggers are.

This whole we wuz romanz business is also mostly an American and British thing, countries with lots of race-mixing who think that everyone in history is like them. Most actual Nordic people like Swedes don't pretend to be the ancient Romans or Greeks. Hitler himself broke from this goofy InfoWars style take on the world after realizing most of what Madison Grant, Gobineau, and that kike whose name escapes me asserted was basically all made up.

I saw somebody else bring this up on another forum once. Ever notice all these Nor-Dick worshippers tend to be greasy themselves? Go look up Arthur Kemp's pic, he looks like Joe Pesci's twin. Most of the people pushing this junk history are trolls or battling their own psychological problems. If having Neolithic ancestry and markers makes you non-white, then no country in Europe is white.

And excellent ship building and seamanship.

These already put them way above Amerindians.

Cultures aren't black and white between high culture and savagery.
Celtic and Germanic tribes were somewhere in between.

The Southern Europeans were probably always a little on the dark side.

So what? What did ancient Germanic races contribute to philosophy and mathematics? The mountains of genetic , anthropological, archaeological evidence aside, you can deduce that Rome and Greece weren't founded or populated by Germanic or Nordic people simply through common sense.

Can you not read?
I disagreed with only one statement of your rant.

I swear to God I would strangle you if I could you little shit.

Except my great grandfather was the first in our family to leave Italy for America, when my grandfather was 2.

Without a DNA test I can't know where the genes came from originally but they were in southern Italy for many generations.

BOOYA NIGGER I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!

KABYL BERBERS NIGGERS!

See

Honestly you are making shit too easy for the kikes, but what else should I expect from a MUH HERITAGE amerifat.

Who does this sort of divide really serve?
Golden hair is a tiny minority even in Northern Europe

Pretty Good Article.
Are there any writings about the Berbers?
Or White people in the Middle East?

& I also want to say, that the Romans and Greeks didn't cease being white until around 600-700 AD, when the Sand Niggers took over the ME & NA after 2 giant plagues wiped out the population.

Sorry dude you're playing into their game. No need to attack Nordics, because it's not really them (as a group) pushing it. Heaps of Nords, Americans etc. live in Rome today and none of them push this shit and are good people.

I would advise creating a list/blog that names the people who promote these theories and deal with them individually… if you know what I mean.

That is a clear declaration of intent that should be countered with extreme prejudice.

It's very much the consensus among Radix, Amren, OccidentalQuarterly, Counter Current, Red Ice (especially) and virtually every other pro-white publication or content producer that the greatness of the white race comes from the nordic or germanic roots, not the early brown farmers.
In fact, pretty much every nationalist/pro-white political organisation or party is either nordicist and anti-Jew (the ones I mentioned, plus Nordic Front, BNP, Stormfront etc) or non-nordicist and pro-Jew (FN, SD, FPÖ, AfD, PVV, UKIP etc). The only exception I know of is Golden Dawn (maybe?). What websites do you use ?

By nordic/germanic, I mean the northern European race, not nordic countries

Good luck with them.

OccidentalQuarterly, Counter Current and Red Ice are extremely anti-Jew. Kevin MacDonald one the main authorities on jewish issues.

google translator sucks,whats there to explain?
"leviter inflexum" means "slightly curly" "et" means "and" and "subflavum" means "blonde"

maximum damage control

Brown eyes are "dark" not "bright" in case you didnt know.

Most mediterrean people are dark and dont have blonde hair or bright eyes.

I have read most of Hans F.K. Günthers Books and he clearly points out that most of the hellenic greeks and italic romans were descriped with fair features and many had nordic facial features.

You need to stop using germanic and nordic as the same word,the nordic race is not exclusive to the germanic people.

Just take a close look at this spanish and italiens you talk about.

Maybe because they lived in the harsh cold north ?

Google translates sucks mainly for grammar, but simply translating words works fine.
When translated on its own, it actually means "blondish", and when in the context of the whole statement, it means "inclining on blond". I can guarantee you that "blondish" is not the same as blond, and I doubt that it would be referring to nordic-blond hair in any context.
Nigger, "bright" doesn't always refer to colour, or else the expression "bright personality" would make no sense at all. Maybe if they said "light eyes" your comparison would make more sense. Even if I granted you this and admitted that Augustus had light-colourded eyes, this wouldn't even prove that he's nordic, since eye-colours other than brown are not completely uncommon in Italy.
Most Mediterranean people are tan-coloured, i.e. in-between "dark and light", i.e. directly in line with the description of Augustus. Also, as I've said, light-coloured eyes are not unheard of in Italy or Southern Europe, especially not central Italy where Augustus was born and lived.

Holy shit, what the hell else is it referring to then? I guarantee you're not talking about celts or slavs, because neither of these groups have ever been considered "nordic" in the traditional sense of the word.
WEW. This is shit is reaching maximum WE WUZ territory. Pics related were Christopher Columbus, and Leonardo Da'vinci you goddamn nigger. Maybe don't edit photos in photoshop to make them look blond.
But I thought this was the argument used to prove nordic superiority? If the harsh north made nordics so superior, then they would have logically reached the heights of civilisation long before Southern Europeans.

Have youe ever seen brown eyes that you would descripe as "clear and bright" ?

I have seen a lot of Mediterranean people and almost all of them were dark,the only in-between ones are those of mixed ancestry,fair northern italian mixed with dark southern italian for example.

You mean the part that was invaded by germanic tribes ?

The term "germanic" refers to a ethnic groupe,"nordic" refers to racial type long slander face,fair skin,blue or gray eyes,bright hair

The european ethnicitys are made up of different racial types,the russians for example are mainly made up of the "east-baltic" type but they also have a nordic minority as can be recognised in persons like the painter Konstantin Vasiliev.

I have the picture of blonde Columbus from the national geographic twitter account,i reverse image searched it and came to find that it is a legit painting of him that gets used quite alot i remember reading somewhere that his hair turned red in his early 30is but i dont know where

I got the picture of Leonardo in black and white from a book of Hans Günther, reverse image searched this one to and found the coloure version which is also legit i dont have the photoshop skills to make such paintings myself

Germanic people created everything about this civilzation and dwarfed rome about 1000 years ago. Man on the moon the machine you are typing on running water electricity. Rome was dogshit.

and yet there they are trying to claim Rome/Greece/Egypt/etc… as their own

it's almost like the world of unleashed material appetites and consequent material advancements they engineered is dwarfed in glory and form by the ancient world and so they still want a piece of that

if you are right wing, you obviously aren't happy with a worldview that is purely material, otherwise you'd love the current civilization we live in

So you'll give us Mozart and Beethoven then? And Shakespeare too? kek

And yet kikes and wops brought us the nuclear age. Ouch.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrico_Fermi

Wops build thing off of research made by germanics, goes to germanic school and germanic country to build thing. If we are going to use that as an example the romans never made anything ever, the greeks did.

Fermi studied in Italy though. And when you leave high school you'll discover science is an effort made by several people.

To make an example, much of the formulations of fields in pre-QM are made using Lagrangian mechanics, which, as the name says, was created by a wop, Giuseppe Luigi Lagrangia.

nordicantisemite.com/2015/06/22/greece-to-scandinavia-mongrel-madness-2/

WE

Why are Nordic supremacists literal American Niggers that claim they wuz everthang?

No i honestly dont care for or want the history of greece or rome they were hedonist boy fucking faggots dominated and consumed by materlism. High midevial and 17th century europe is pretty great. I also am a krautboo for the second reich. You conquered the med we conquered the world.

I agree. Europeans should focus on Nationalist movements, not an international right wing utopia.

1. The Portuguese and Spanish conquered the world long before you.

2.Greece and Rome only turned degenerate on their decadency. The same phenomenon is happening with all of the west nowadays, as you can see.

Spaniard here, here we have a wide range of features, ranging from blonde to black hair, from blue eyes to dark brown, basically there are both meds and nords living in the same conditions as each other, and there is no clear "Übermensch" in our society.

I see it like this, nords in the northen lands have lived in conditions that do not allow for much freedom to travel, so they rather stay, reading, writing, etc.

While meds for the longest time have had the chance to travel and explore and develop other skills that have made them better fighters, explorers, etc. This is also why the meds have had way more empires (The roman empire, spanish empire, etc…) This is why nowadays northern Europe is doing better, the time for exploration, traveling and fighting is over, now it's time to hunch over a desk and crunch some numbers all day everyday.

Both Meds and Nords have their strengh and weaknesses and that's about it, we must to know each other before guessing who did what and when.

this could be describing his intelligence or a figurative "spark" in his eyes. A very ancient trope is "the eyes are a window to the soul", so If you wanted to describe a person's character, you might describe their eyes as "bright".
And I also, as I have traveled to Italy many times as well as visited Spain on one occasion. I am quite familiar with Mediterranean features, tan-coloured skin is one of them.
So you mean the entire population of central Italy? I.e. where Rome is?
No. Light eyes are not exclusively Germanic as proven by these Sardinians who are the purest example of neolithic farmers alive today. Neolithic farmer DNA is what constitutes the majority of Southern European people, and is what gives them their tan features.
No. There is a European race with sub-races, nordic being one of them. Please show me a single time where "nordic" and "germanic" have been specifically differentiated? What group other than germanics is possibly considered nordic?
Except it's clearly a false colouring, as the one I posted is the exact same design but with his true hair colour. Posting false paintings is textbook WE WUZ-tier nonsense.

Wew, then nice job rejecting the entire foundations of European civilisation and the source of inspiration for all European empires since.

this is such a huge meme, unless you have visited during winter you don't really know how much can meds shapeshift in pigmentation

I visited Estonia and Finland during winter with friends and I can assure you our skin wasn't different from the locals, and we aren't particularly fairer compared to the locals I see everyday down here.

Pic related is the same guy in different periods of the year, notice how vast the difference can be.

Clear and bright could also refer to hazel, I have hazel eyes, when it's dark, my eyes look brown, but when it's bright, my eyes look a bright green, btw I'm a med.

I know, you're right. This is another point I forgot to mention. Meds tan a lot easier than nords and when they tan, they tan a lot. I travel semi-regularly to Italy because I have family that live in Rome (not ethnic Italian, expats), and the locals don't look like shitskins by any means, especially not in the winter.

and what, created the mestizos? at least the boers were pure dutch

Boers are like 10% SSA

They look gross.

This is you. Also the legacy of BASED SPAIN and PORTUGAL is failed states even when they governed them and no culture.

Those histories are a warning to the whites of today, T.B.H.

You have no idea what you are saying, do you?

Also it seems that most people pick and choose what countries are white and which ones are not.

Morons, all of you.

I finished another image search.

The blonde one i postet is very common,it often gets used by websites of newspapers and magazins,then theres the gray one you postet and i also founde some where his hair is between blond and gray.

It cant be a modern recoloring since Hans F.K. Günther knew of it in 1929,which leaves me a bit confussed.

I was talking about the new world. But you hardcore BASED moors wouldn't lack the intellect or reading comprehension to follow a simple train of throught.

I am not defending moors in any way, just that they did not fight with sticks and clubs, second, i've followed your post history, and nowhere have you showed proof to back up the claims that southern Europeans are moors in any way, so I will just assume here you are here to shitpost, it was a mistake responding to you.

lmao. Now instead of claiming Meds were "nordic aryans" you're moving the goalpost by admitting they were never nordic and had olive features, however instead of leaving it at that, you've gone to pretend modern Meds are paki-tier shitskins, which is blatantly false.

OR

Sorry for pic related but I think the answer here lies somewhere in the middle of these two extremes.

I am talking about Moors you faggot. Who do you think you spanish niggers and portugues monkeys are? You sure as shit aint white.

pretty sure the second only happens when the first ones chimp out and claim they wuz errything and sheisse, like they constantly do

You sound mad, did they run out of blonde hair dye at the store?

Based on how butthurt you are, I'm guessing you're some shitskin mongrel LARPing as a proud Aryan warrior due to your severe inferiority complex.

That was my first and only post in this thread. We have IDs for a reason you illiterate shitskin.

I know it's your first post in the thread, you dumb nigger. That doesn't change the fact that the goalpost was moved from "Ancient Romans were aryan nordics" to "yes, ancient Romans were Mediterranean and not nordic, but modern Mediterraneans are shitskin rapebabies."
But I'm white, user. Not even a med either.

Keep up the d&c though, you obvious kike.

Anatolia is the most likely geographic origin of all PIE-speakers, who were most-likely fair-skinned. The Romans claimed Trojan descent, and there was a large migration of "Sea Peoples" from Anatolia around the Mediterranean prior to the founding of Rome. Prior to the bronze age collapse, the Greeks were most likely migrants from the southern coast of the Baltic considering their lexicon and Italy was a mess of various ethnic groups and tribes. Also the Romans described basically anyone whose hair wasn't extremely dark as red-headed or yellow-haired; if you read their descriptions literally the proto-slavs were all a bunch of gingers.

You should stop posting because you sound like an illiterate non-white retard and you're making your side look bad as well as derrailing the thread away from its topic.
I'm not even sure what your side is

I never claimed they were nordics you stupid nog. You're applying random shit that other people have said to me now to try and back pedal out of your fuck up. I don't think Ancient Mediterraneans were nordic, I never said so and neither did the picture i posted, but they certainly weren't these mixed mongrels that are all over southern Italy.
Nice try.

the boot of Italy was never conquered by moors, though
they did try but never managed to hold significant territories for any significant amount of time

I find this line from Tacitus "Germania" interesting:

Obviously they didn't have a theory of "race" like we understand it today, which is a term used by the translator, but the fact that he finds Germanics homogeneous/unmixed means that back then Italy was already very varied in phenotype, with very white looking folks living around very dark looking ones, just like today.

And there's reasonable justifications for this variation being largely pre-Roman. By the late neolithic we can fairly safely assume Italy was populated by people akin to modern Sardinians all around(i.e Remedello samples).
But then we have different migration histories with people coming from different areas and settling in the north and south. The north was clearly more affected by a migration of central European folks, while the south was more affected by migrations from the east Med sea.
Italy is narrow and mountainous, which, as clearly shown historically by how well preserved the local Italian ethnicities remain to this day from the middle ages, kept local folks away from massive intermixing.

I'm pretty sure he had a good talk with moly about race, but when asked about jews and IQ he uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh….. well that's a case…. uuhhhhhhhhh………

I still think "a complexion between dark and fair" fits a fair man with a tan

The eyes actually are "clear and bright" i give you that but the hair is not "blond","blondish","inclining to golden" or anything that "subflavum" could mean.

I also found the source of the text i mentioned here it was from "The life of the Admiral Christopher Columbus by his son Ferdinand"

"The Admiral was a man well formed and of more than medium stature; a
large face, the cheeks a bit high; without declining toward either obesity or a
withered state; an aquiline nose and blue eyes; a pale freshness of face, ruddy when
inflamed; in his youth he had golden hair, but at 30 years of age it had already
become white."

I also now think that the blonde and the blond/gray da vinci paintings are the same one photographed with different lighting.

How does that make sense? You do know that Romans came into contact with niggers too.

So Shakespeare is a med right? According to your theory. I suppose you can make Napoleon a nord too… if you pick out the stylized painting.

Oh and here's Augustus paired with a typical modern dago.
Yeah your thesis is right, the Romans were a different race of people compared to standard wops. It's so clear man.

another typical germanic WE WUZ ROMANZ thread

the greeks are still greek: all the 'rape babies' and stolen children became turks.
see:
8ch.net/pdfs/res/3.html#3330

The moorish occupation was basicly Sicily being ruled over more than actual colonization. It ended with mass deportations of muslims, most of whom were sicilian converts. Back then the term Moor referred to any Muslim. These "moors" were arab not African