Shawn the Sheep: The Farmer's Llamas is surprisingly red pilled

I saw this BBC Christmas special and for something with BBC on it, it manages to get away with a lot of subtle redpills

dailymotion.com/video/x3jnmn6

To sum it up, the farmer goes to the fair which is portrayed as britcuck multicultural. Then Shawn the sheep tricks the naive Farmer into to buying three really nasty llamas whose Peruvian owner was really happy to get rid off.

The llamas are bullies who disrupt the farm life, steal from the other animals, destroy the barn and harass female sheep and lambs. Shawn wants to be seen as "cool" by the "exotic" llamas and allow them to get away with tormenting others.

The llamas are portrayed with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. They eventually try to murder the farmer. Shawn and the farm animals have to team-up to save their master and kick the llamas out of the farm.

Eventually the llamas are taken back to the fair and sold to a skinhead stereotype who is implied is going to beat the shit out of them.

If you apply metaphors into it.

Basically Shawn is the typical liberal guy who makes the Farmer (the goverment) to take in the llamas (so-called asylum seekers) into the farm (the nation)

Blitzer, the guard dog who is against bringing the llamas is the sane elements in society. He knows it's a bad idea, but Shawn gets away with it.

The farm animals are the citizens, especially the sheep are the average citizen who suffer the torments the most. The llamas ruin their day and kick them out of the barn. They eventually turn on Shawn (who hasn't suffered the llamas bullying, yet)

it's only when the llamas go after the farmer and later on Shawn and he finally sees the llamas for what they really are.

Makes me think how liberals excuse "diversity" when others have to suffer it, but become red-pilled when they start to experience it themselves.

I liked it. the "skinhead" was annoying but it seemed like he knew the trouble the farmer was getting into before anyone else.

One of the few programs I let my kids watch.

Same guys behind Wallace and Gromit, good shit.

Wallace and Gromit is awesome

I hope Aardman never goes full cucktard with their work

I haven't seen anything cucked come from this guy yet.
top fucking kek, they no joke get taken off by by some guy with a rope. fucking based.

Loved the Shawn the Sheep movie. It seems to me there was a send up of SJWs in it, somewhere, but I'm buggered if I can remember the details.

Aardman is the studio, not a guy but the point still stands.

Like Angry Birds, I hope we have more subtle redpill animated films and shows in the future.

More of these and less stuff like Steven Universe please

no archive

at least create webm

of a whole episode?

Dailymotion isn't going to shoah your identity and computer if you click on it, quit derailing threads with your autism.

This, media is the most important thing we can use in the culture war.

>>>/reddit/

The Peruvian man who gives away the llamas can be how third world countries that send away their bad elements for other nations to deal with

And yet you still use this one.

OP here, didn't know the archive or webm thing. My bad.

This is the first time I post here. Just wanted to share a little something I saw a few days ago that maybe would go appreciated here like the Angry Birds movie

I've also seen OP's posting directly from youtube so I thought it wouldn't be a problem

wew

Could not be any more blatanty anti Paki if they tried.

Perfect.