What's your programmer fuel of choice?

What's your programmer fuel of choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPbh6Ru7VVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cold or warm?

cold or warm?>>779549

Depends on the mood.

Salad&cake or fruits&ramen? Which do you prefer?

popped or crispy?

3/4 seltzer water mixed with 1/4 fruit juice.

redbull and adderrall

Protein shake.

So you drink black bull semen as your programmer fuel?

rage and memes

Nos energy drink (purple) and dollar burritos

Water

I never liked frozen meat until I slow cooked these lamb chops on a low heat, covered with foil (to stop NSA spying on dietary choices)

Plain coffee, Mountain Dew, pretzels, beer, pizza, and chicken nuggets. I'm fat.

Nicotine

Ayy

This is a lie. The real answer is kept-in-a-foot-freezer-until-it-hits-my-tongue pic related.

>>>Holla Forums >>>Holla Forums

depression and spite for the world around me

Taco Bell

Cheese its, goldfish extra cheddar, and sweet tea.
I haven't developed diabetes yet.

coffee weed and chicken tendies

absolute shit tier. literally tastes like dirt.
sencha is godtier

Gamer Food

Nothing that would get my hands dirty.

Brah

adderall is for retards, and rots/shrinks/permanently damages your brain.

kys

Works fine for me, but you right it's probably fucking me up good.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

I don't eat junk while working. I'm already sickly. I don't need more motivation to die.

green tea, black tea, non alcoholic beer

It's vyvanse, but you're right, you shouldn't rely on drugs for doing ordinary jobs.

Water is the number 1 answer, it is what our body is made to drink. I guess milk would be number 2, at least if you are not a Pajeet and have to enzyme to process it.

I can't program sober.
I can't do anything sober.

Eating watermelons makes you pee.
I keep noticing my concentration is higher when I want pee or poo so I delay with my defecations as much ass I can. Also I prefer solid foods so I wouldn't shit my self at work (happened couple of times) and I drink a lot and pee 5-8 times per day.

I wonder if anyone has experienced something like that.
I'm bipolar/ADHD, probably autistic.

Nah, you are a little crybaby.

Do you get off to this shit?

who doesn't?

not sure if typo or not...

mah nigga

Step aside, CIA nigs:
manna from god coming through

Shasta is the reason Terry is clinically insane.

Depending on the mood, type of project, and deadlines.
Water, any type of coffee or coffee-like product (hot or cold), bourbon or whiskey, in a pinch - any type of alcohol, Adderall, THC pills.

For solid foods I tend to eat dry cereals or nuts and shit like that, anything that doesn't expire quickly so that I can actually work instead of sit there worrying about food.

I try my best to avoid sugars and caffeine from other sources besides coffee, they seem to cloud my mind. Sometimes I take120mg of ginkgo biloba but I don't know if it actually does anything besides tense my veins up. Obviously, you should properly titrate any chemicals you use, the amounts for focus are obviously different from recreational use, even timing the consumption of coffee is important, you want to sustain efficiency not get a sudden rush or be overly wired.

Those look good.

I always have some of this in my travel bag and desk drawer at home, it's my emergency goto. Very good in the winter time.

Jesus Christ that's a lot of soda

Best soda coming through, it's what God should have made grapefruits taste like. Genetic engineers need to hurry up and get to work.

Ranch style beans with cheddar and tortilla chips

10oz Perrier Strawberry mixed with two oz Russian Standard Vodka

>peanut butter and honey

That's goddamn disgusting, user. I bet you like pineapple on your pizza too, don't you?

Honey goes well with a lot of shit. If you tried it you might like it.
I don't know if I've ever had it but I bet I would like it. I like pizza and I like pineapple. Mixing sweet and savory can be good sometimes, just like mixing sweet and salty; think about honey bbq sauce, people put that on all kinds of burgers and meats for a reason, for the salt+sweet I love a nice chocolate covered pretzel.

The only thing I don't like mixing is cranberry juice, on its own it's fine, but not together. Mix orange and peach though, oh man.

What kind of mixed foods do you like that might not be too common?

Why did it have to be like this.
I'm posting this soda video to torment myself
youtube.com/watch?v=gPbh6Ru7VVM
I would die in this store.

Orange crush mixed with Dew

I can't believe you people actually eat this trash.

not a big problem
that's not likely to happen again, is it?
a lot of countries do that
they're okay

Sure, Japan probably has its flaws like any other country, but the ones you mentioned aren't big issues.

what do you eat then fag?

Drink: Sweetened black coffee. Occasionally add what amounts to a couple of teaspoons of whisky, adding a new dimension to coffee and feeds my superstitious belief on the Ballmer peak.

Food: Mortadella sandwiches/"bachellor grilled cheese" (read: microwaved instead of grilled) when off diet, salami when on keto.

But those are just the staples I tend to come back to, it varies all the time.

You need at least 3 full 2oz shots of 80 proof whiskey to get to the Ballmer peak.

coffee + lsd for figuring out new stuff

vyvanse for working on projects that are a bit less problem solvey and more monotonous

real programmers code PHP on PCP.

Real programmers don't use kiddy drugs like pcp, instead they use hard cocaine and finish all of their work in a hour.

t. latin american pajeet

dragon cum

Pizza and soda, just like John.

tbh fam

salad between 2 huge meats

Pu'erh master race. Fuck yeah.

At least drink something decent, slapcunt.

That's a lot of carbs for computer programming.

Peanut butter is an ancient and delicious mix. Yo don't really use a whole lot of honey, especially on most modern peanubutter brands that are already sweetened with sugar.

Pineapple on pizza is fucking disgusting. It was the brain abortion of a drunk canuck, and is in no way like peanutbutter and honey.

Tap water, sweet canned corn.

Real programmers know if they use an intake function on a cocain object that will result in unstable system and non recoverable memory corruption in the long term.

Shitty whisky and depression

Cowpiss. It can cure cancer. Seriously, look it up.
Cowdung cake. It can stop radiation from nuclear blasts.

Some hot espresso. Nothings better.

Apparently more of Holla Forums than i thought has pleb-tier taste.

Dark sodas are for the plebs, they are literally paint thinner. Enjoy your phosphoric acid induced tooth rot and anal erosion.

Only webdevs drink coke.

>(((coke)))
no thanks, i don't pay the kosher tax faggot