IT'S HAPPENING

Erdogan's Son in law's (also Minister for Energy and Resources) emails hacked

Turkish Goverment in damage control mode, trying to block any filesharing website it has been uploaded to, from Google Drive to Dropbox (ayy lmao)

spread the torrent

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cvhJv
huffingtonpost.com/david-l-phillips/research-paper-turkey-isi_b_8808024.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:489B0CEF1D7D49FE5AE2AE8CC2F0708B8286CBB3&dn=All%20mail%20Including%20Spam%20and%20Trash.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

Someone find out if this is a ctr virus with a virtual box

bump for visibility

Is it really a happening when everyone and their mother is hosting an email leak these days?

someone screenshots please

that's what constitutes a happening, user.

I'm certainly not downloading a random torrent with such a shit OP when we know damn well the Clinton campaign is trying to dox us.

PICTURES OF OP'S MOM GIVING ME HEAD

archive.is/FukoFfCTR

how new are you

Most people are too retarded to know how to really airgap a machine, are too poor to have a spare one doing just that and think that a VM running TOR will do "just fine".

10 gb of shit have fun going through that shit
if it's even real

Where did that mp4 take place?
That's the kind of shit you'd see bandits in Africa pulling.

Every time I see /g/ faggots on their high horse about computer security measures it makes me laugh.
Most people have nothing that needs any real protection.

listen carefully for what the truck driver mutters under his breath at the end
kurwa

Polan?

I'd assume calais

no polish truck driver working in england/frnce

are you a nigger
N: 050.93636 E: 001.90822 is right there on the screen
GPS

what the fuck
yuropoors need to get back to their crusader roots and fucking wreck some shit

Yes, I'm blacker than space and barely know how to use the raycis hwite mans' technology.

I really didn't notice that shit.

KEK FRANCE

ok

This is the era of the happening. We have not seen times like this before, we shouldnt get complacent about how lucky we are to be living through it.

Multiple happenings add to each other, not take away.

What's the source? Where did you saw this?

At least post an article or something

fucking niggers

We should…but we're being ruled by women who used their influence exclusively to neuter white men and take their rights away while putting shitskins on a pedestal.

This is obviously France.

Are you retarded?

I'm not talking about a mainstream news article you double nigger but at least something, a screenshot, a message. Who released this? Did they release the torrent themselves? Give me some info.

Seconding a request for the sauce. Who released this?

archive.is/cvhJv

do we have anyone that can translate turkroach?

>Erdogan's Son in law's (also Minister for Energy and Resources) emails hacked

So he's the one who buys oil from ISIS? Or is that another one in Erdogan's family?

supposedly his son, not son in law
probably both involved if it happens

for the lazy niggers:

Last Friday, RedHack, a Marxist hacker group, claimed to have hacked personal email accounts of Turkey’s Energy Minister and President Erdoğan’s son-in-law, Berat Albayrak. They threatened to leak data if Turkey did not release leftist dissidents, including Kurdish political party HDP’s deputy, Alp Antınörs, and renowned novelist Aslı Erdoğan, from pre-trial detention.
Instead, the government banned news coverage of the leak and requested Twitter to suspend the hacker group’s account. Twitter promptly complied:

The Daily Dot obtained the 17 GB data dump in full and reviewed its content. The leak is composed of 57,623 emails, dating from April 2000 to today. An Ankara court inadvertently confirmed the authenticity of the leak in an order regarding the investigation of RedHack members.

tl;dr: lugenpresse are lugen in turkey also , surprise
appears to not be very relevant to current events in the west unless Daily Dot are hiding stuff about ISIS etc.

I doubt any of us speak turkroach.

That's what I was wondering. Why would we all download something written in sandcoonrunes.

15 years of e-mails is probably a gold mine but if most of it is all in Turkish there's not much we can do.

Just ask Deutsch/pol/ :^)

i have the unpacked file now
a 17 gb mbox file

i never work with email tools, opened synaptic found and installed mboxgrep
mboxgrep says its not an mbox file

wat do?

I know we have Kurds lurking the board, many of them speak Roach and should use this opportunity to get back at the Eternal Turk.

bump

We have some Finngolians too.

So will seeding this piss off some roaches?
if so I am so in

that makes me really sad

Roach here…

Berat Albayrak is a stakeholder at Powertrans company (which launders money through Virgin Islands)

Rumors say oil from ISIS is bought via this company and smuggled or sold to other countries.

That's why they are going for damage control.

Some local journalists wrote about the case in 2015. Found an english article here.

huffingtonpost.com/david-l-phillips/research-paper-turkey-isi_b_8808024.html

That's why we're interested.

This is a bad time to release something like this (that's if it's real), it had to be released by the USA or Israel to shift the blame from supporting ISIS from themselves on to Turkey. Turkey aggreed to build a gas pipeline with Russia and suddenly compromiting material on Erdogan's family member leaks out?

There are exploits, that do what you say, but most viruses are not sophisticated enough to check. Hell, just using something outside of windows is enough 99.99% of the time.

INFINITY BUMP

The Russian government did a presentation for the international media in which they said as much.

But the time period of interest is when Turkey was greatly under the influence of the USA. This doesn't make the U.S. administration look better, although Obama-Clinton will try to muddy the issue.