SECOND ATTACK: Donald Trump to Howard Stern: It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass'

archive.is/Oq2oE
OP from 8ch.net/pol/res/7788857.html was right, they're releasing more damaging material!

Stern then posed a scenario wherein one of the beauty pageant contestants went up to Trump and asked to have sex with him.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lr3HA
yahoo.com/news/evangelical-leaders-stick-trump-focus-defeating-clinton-200942769.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/07/evangelical-leaders-shrug-at-donald-trump-s-lewd-comments.html
fortune.com/2016/10/09/evangelical-leaders-back-trump/
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/10/09/the-deep-disgust-for-hillary-clinton-that-drives-so-many-evangelicals-to-support-trump/
archive.is/hxGam
twitter.com/benbosk/status/785309089870020608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It didn't work, and yet they still push it.

The law of diminishing returns always prevails. It's from the same year. Trump was a different person 10 years ago.

Something that was broadcast 11 years ago is not a revelation nor is it "damaging".

Stern is like standard wacky morning radio now. Anyone that gives a shit about this wasnt voting for him anyway.

Hillary is really going all out, isn't she?

They have NOTHING to use against Trump, isn't it? While we have all Wild Willy's sexual adventures and Hillary's garbage from Wikileaks.

This shit was broadcast publicly. I'm sure anyone could find this if they looked. Its irrelevant

What's the third one going to be though?

third attack*

i wonder if this was the more "damaging" one of the remaining Trump "hits".

Makes me think this isn't actually one of the attacks, plus that it's much weaker than the hot mic.

pic related, I saw it and clicked on it to view it, then when I went to archive it it went directly to ""Sessions: Republicans need to 'take a deep breath and slow down'"

archive.is/lr3HA

The balls on these fuckers to take exception at ANY type of comment about ANYTHING when they're arming fucking terrorists committing the most disgusting crimes. The shit going on in Libya… and these fucking scumbag pricks are going to pretend to be indignant? Children are being raped because of these motherfuckers. It's just fucking clown shit. You see a liberal talking this crap, you grab them by the collar and you vomit in their face.

Anybody else siuck of this?

The MSM is so blatantly one sided against Trump and for Hillary? Oh, Bill raped some girls and she covered for him and wanted to destroy the accusers? Well that doesn't matter because TRUMP MENTIONED SOMETHING LEWD IN AUDIO

Fuck those pieces of shit.

Fuck the RINOs disavowing Trump all at once over this

Fuck the Clintons

Fuck everything.

i need motivation, I need reassurance, because tehse fuckers keep running this story amidst emails proving hillary sold weapons to ISIS, I need to believe that it's getting through to people, because the Clintons are pure fucking evil.

Trust in media is at an all time low. You can look it up easily.

But that happened 10 years go :^)

a sex tape of Trump making some woman cum multiple times while calling her a dirty slut.

What trump said about thst woman was a form of rape, goy

She is a piece of ass.

I don't understand why anyone would be upset that a man mentioned wanting to grab some puss
If he didn't want to then you'd have to worry

Oh wow this guy would have sex with a willing beauty pageant contestant who is initiating. He is obviously evil.

so guaranteed no traction at all

These are Trump's crimes. He's no saint and these recent leaks show that. He is quite the degenerate, but he is the last chance for the USA. Hillary's crimes alone blot out Trump's and she must not win. Sad all this started to come out though. Donald was very convincing of being a man of value to family and fighting degeneracy in some way or another.

Some good news.
yahoo.com/news/evangelical-leaders-stick-trump-focus-defeating-clinton-200942769.html

On the bright side it gives give people the opportunity to say to say "that's horrible language but I'm still voting trump"

That is an error he made when he won the GOP nomination. He tried to appeal to the core GOP cuckservative religious puritans. He should have kept going all out like he did during the nomination debates. It doesn't surprise me those cucks always wanted to backstab him, just like they are doing right now.

Dubs confirm. Aggressive vomiting is the next step of our master plan.

TALKING SHIT
TASTE VOMIT

I feel Trump's attempts at trying to be more reserved and "Presidential" (read that as a soft spoken doormat) fell and will fall flat. I don't really think there is more for either candidate to do to win over fence sitters. Trump should just continue being Trump and be ready to rip into Clinton's past.

Only if you were a fucking retard who just overlooked that his brand has been billionaire playboy for years. I mean someone who fights degeneracy doesn't go on the cover of Playboy, not that this shit bothers me. I'm far less of a purist than most of Holla Forums, we're in far too bad of a position in my opinion to turn down pro-white help just because of personal character flaws from any sector at this point. Hell even just not being blatantly anti-white as a politician is an improvement at this point.

How can't people step back and realize this is stupid?

Exactly. He needs to bring out not only Slick Willy's past but also hammer on about how many people dies in the middle east because of the crooked cunt's actions.

a day*
But let's not forget

All he said was "Yeah" and that he was embarrassed to find his blossoming daughter attractive, which is the correct response.

(checked)
This story came out yesterday.

Maybe so but media still dominates the narrative. They trust the le "Current Year" man for example.

Deep down even liberals don't care about sandniggers unless the talking heads are talking about it and they get to virtue signal for good goy points.

(checked)
The problem is that the Clinton allegations aren't proven within reasonable doubt; but Trump is actually on tape saying these things. There's no doubt that Trump has the bantz and normies can't handle it.

I thought the Iranian was hanged, not burned

That's not true at all. Trump shrugged off the comment because getting mad at Howard Stern on his show for his comments used to lead to bad press. I can't be the only one remembering the bad press that various people got on his show whenever they tried to toss a fit at the shit he says.

Burned = burned his cover. She exposed hi

Everything he mentioned has been. We're not talking the Clinton murder list here.

Clinton burned him. The only reason why he was found out is because her emails got leaked incriminating him. He was hanged, yes, and then she was more afraid that her career would be hurt than the bigger issue that she's getting America's spies killed. If I worked in CIA or any other agency that does clandestine work, I'd be afraid of a Clinton presidency.

I expect Clinton to die shortly after taking office if she wins, within a couple years at most. Would be easy for them with her already poor health and Kaine is probably an easier puppet to handle.

All the judenpresse is doing is showing off how funny Trump is. Retarded leftists never learn.

Kaine is a Monsanto puppet. Shit, I'm more afraid of him than of Clinton. Clinton is being used as the horse he's going to ride in on into the presidency. She will most likely be impeached.

RIP TomoNews

How is this bad again?

I don't think she'll get impeached, they won't want to harm shattering that glass ceiling history and her dying would do less harm to that agenda.
They'd enact the same stuff most likely the only real difference is that he'd probably have fewer fuckups.

Because all the hypocrites who pretend to have never had a lewd thought or spoke anything naughty in their lives will use demotivation tactics to get people to not vote for him.

What was that poll that said majority of people think the MSM are lying scum bags,…

The difference between this and the last one is the last one is supposed to be controversial because it was said in secret. This is publicly available knowledge.

Nice try, jew boy.

Whoever is doing that voice is completely different from who they usually have. Not sure if hostile takeover or what.

He'll have less resistance to pass some things, since he's just another corporate shill, even more than Clinton.

That and they're suddenly acting as if the Howard Stern show is not filled with shit like this. George Takei fucking jerked off a dude against his will on that show. The show is full of shock jock bullshit that gets you black-balled for not playing along.

This exactly. Fucking celebrities rode sybians and shit back in the day. People are suddenly pretending they don't already think and say shit like this on a regular basis.

I'm so sick of the pretend sterilization of society, with people pretending to be perfect angels while at the same time rooting for slut walks and sexual freedom and other bullshit. What the hell is going on? Why is this even working? Am I one of the few sane people left?

Straight white male sexuality is no longer acceptable. Everyone else can flaunt it as much as they want. Like you said look at the slut walks, the open sexual displays at gay pride parades, and all the sexual shit in rap. This is targeted.

The Republicans won't offer any real resistance to either one of them on anything but gun control. Even then they'd probably let the ban on gun sales to people on no fly list slide and that leaves tons of room for all sorts of backdoor bullshit.

The only people who care about this are SJWs and people who already think Trump is a bad person and would vote for Hillary. Anyone who was on the fence on this before and is aware of the stuff wikileaks is leaking is going to lose faith in the media pushing this even more, if they even have any left.

My guess is that this is a last minute ploy to try and make the debate tonight about these tapes instead of actual policy. They know Hillary can't win on policy. We need people timing how much of the debate is spent on these tapes and irrelevant fluff like this and how much is spent on actual policy.

Welcome to the asylum we call democracy.

Also Holla Forums are being retards by not shilling for Trump as much as us. Their little communist revolution they fantasize about will have even less chance of working than it already does once Hillary's gun control agenda gets put in place.

We need to look for all the bad press people got for not playing along with Stern's antics. I doubt the media has scrubbed all stories since they are acting like a pack of animals in churning out this bullshit. Stern himself used to get angry over people being stiff on his show.

Hol up

Wouldn't Trump having sex with many women just win him the nigger vote?

#RealPlayer
#GrabDatPussy
#TrumpHerPussy

WE WUZ NIGGER VOTE AYOOOOOOOO

I think so too. At this point, globalists have essentially given him a free pass to be himself again after this manufactured controversy. The MSM and their handlers can pearl-clutch all they want because it's not going to mean anything when most people don't watch or trust them anyway. Hell, CNN is losing in ratings to HGTV – and that's with CNN having the advantage of being played in airports and bars.

What I'm worried about is exactly how many people are this informed? Hell, I used to be a fence sitter too until the media convinced me to board the Trump train over a year ago. But how many people are like me? I've never met one.

That is what makes me angry. I want to hear about policy. I don't care if someone said some lewd words, and I similarly don't care if Clinton thinks we are all deplorable. ISIS and all those who want to subjugate the western world surely don't care either.

Holla Forums is mostly staying out of this election so it seems. I'm a little relieved they hate Hillary too, but people like them are people who will sit and watch as the US burns to the ground.

Stern has gone full jew in the last few years. He used to be counterculture but now he just falls in line. Such a shame too.

How the fuck is a Howard Stern interview supposed to hurt his public image? Stern built his brand around being "shock jock" and asking lewd questions. They are both prominent New Yorkers and it makes sense that they would know each other and get along. I guess they want NY to go red this election.

Yes, that is what I'm saying. Both our ideology and theirs are doomed if Clinton wins unless people immediately revolt and I think far too many people are still too comfortable with their current lifestyles for that to be viable.

Fucking pathetic Wesley.

Lmao, nu male as fuck.

kek'd
heil'd
check'd

It's called scraping the bottom of the barrel. Now suddenly he's legitimized by the media because Trump said some lewd shit on a show where people are routinely naked and/or exploited. Granted, I don't give a fuck about any of that and used to enjoy the show for its shock value, as do/did many who live in NYC, self included.

That's what it is. People are waiting for the tide to rise too high to do anything.

You just need to read things like Facebook and Twitter (when they're not being censored). A lot of people feel this way, it's the silent majority. I'm not too worried, not to mention what they're doing is actually a huge opportunity for us.

They mention the tapes, you mention some shit about Clinton Foundation, emails, Bill's rapes, etc and just tell them media is biased and that's exactly why they haven't heard about those things. Tell them to go look at wikileaks if they don't believe you. What Clinton has done makes these tapes look like some sort of Jerry Spring/Tabloid bullshit. And honestly the headlines about those tapes read more like something you'd see in National Enquirer than actual news sources.

Media is giving us a massive opportunity for us to turn the public against them, and it's pretty fucking easy given how they've been behaving.

It's really easy to argue this shit

Too easy, to be honest. We should be waging war on the media right now, I don't think we'll ever get another chance to undermine the lugenpresse like this again. They already think we're the worst of the worst, what else can they do to us? More exploding vans on news segments?

The guy who was friendzoned by Felicia Horseface talking about being a man, that's rich.

Dubs demand it. Even Paula Jones (one of the people Bill Clinton assaulted) was calling this shit out.

There is a very big difference here, Trump may not be perfect, but he just played the game.

Hillary on the other hand, consistently enables the shit that we now have to deal with, be it promiscuity, drug use, single motherhood, declining white birthrate. All of which is incentivized by the fucking state.

The fact that Trump has a stable family, and white children, despite all his fucking around, shows what kind of character he has.

The God-Emperor needs to go all out tonight in the debate. He needs to bring up Bill's escapades and Hillary's defense of him andcovering up for him, how she has threatened his victims and so forth. He also needs to bring up the link between Bill and the Lolita Express or whatever it is. He should also mention how Hillary got a child rapist off the hook.

He needs to go for the jugular. He needs to rip her heart out and show it to her just before she hits the floor.

Not yet. The final blow must be done in last debate.

Yeah. The only reason the typical MSM bullshit isn't working is because of social media. As much as I hate it, it allows people to circumvent the MSM and find out the real story. Also, because of smartphones, more people get their news from their friends on facebook and twitter than they do from traditional sources. Hell, the new wikileaks is still being talked about a ton on social media while the trumptape shit is no longer trending even though the MSM is trying to push the Trump smear campaign 24 hours a day.

Was it the Wesley Crusher curse that turned this tub of lard into a faggot? He has the most slappable face ever I done seen. Shut the fuck up Wesley!

They don't know what Hillary has done, or even Bill. Last night my mother started complaining about the Trump tapes, so I brought up Bill's rapes and she had NO IDEA that Bill Clinton had ever even been accused of rape.

This. Also, you can point to people like Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, and Nikki Minaj (all Hillary supporters) as part of this liberal-created culture of degeneracy. Even more, why is there no criticism launched at Billy Bush, Howard Stern, or the black chick on his show for taking part in all of this. Only Trump is singled out. Even by their own leftist logic none of their bullshit makes sense or is consistent.

He needs to make it clear that Hillary's going to start a fucking war with Russia.

It's true, this makes it easy for us to do our own fighting back, but then look what happens. People get told the truth about the Foundation, and they hide and say "I don't want to talk about it." Pic related popped up on my wall today from someone who is a friend of a friend. She posted something political, got redpilled, and is now clamming up and saying "let's agree to disagree." Granted, she wasn't mean at all and is just blindly following Hillary. I honestly think she is just being used by the media and means no harm. But this is the type of America we are dealing with here.

What I'm saying is these people will never be convinced until the media tells them otherwise. They can be told what is true and false and still refuse to change their opinions.

COUNT OUR BALLOTS OR COUNT OUR BULLETS!!

This unfortunately. Few people she gloated about defending a rapist she knew was guilty. Few people know about how she screwed over haiti. People think that the Benghazi thing was partisan politics and forget about all the shit excuses Hillary pulled. She needs to have all her crimes laid out because there are a fuck ton many.

That is most convoluted way to say "zero" I have ever heard.

No. The time for banter is over. He needs to PROVE that Hillary is going to start a war with Russia.

Not just Russia but Iran as well. She has outright said this and essentially promised it. So a war with Russia by her is even more likely.

As Yuri said once the conditioning sets in you cannot reason with them. Even when shown the truth they will default to old patterns as not doing so causes too great of discomfort.

This seems to be ringing true. They haven't learned a thing. Racist. Sexist. Blah blah bl…

With trump tweeting about bills rapes you better believe she is

All these attacks are based on the perception that everyone is a marxist falling for marxist schemes like feminism. Its terribly funny to see an echo chamber try to get hip with the crowd.

But then what do we do? How to we mobilize people like this, who just want to live the rest of their lives believing in a just world. where no one harms each other while many people starve and die because of the neglect by our own government? How do we convince people that Hillary is the continuation and 4 more years of worsening terrorism, hurting of our children through common core, and neglect of our cities and infrastructure?

Of course. I doubt many people on this board watch MSM.

Things are dire and I see little way out if she wins unless I have underestimated how many people are ready to revolt. I'd love to have solutions but I don't.

This is problem? I don't get it.

Like, how do men talk? Should he have talked about his feelings or sum shit? haha faggots. I only like him more now.

Oh look, a normal Howard Stern interview. Honestly, people say shit like this on stern everyday.

Do we really want a blood pirate as president?

That's not how 21st century men are supposed to talk, acording to Wil Wheaton, pope of the Church of Numale.

holy fuck, no way….

ffs Hillary, just go die…

they already blew their load. They have nothing else.

It is not easy to break conditioning like that. It doesn't happen in one move or argument. But the ideas are now in her head and it's giving them conflict. It's not converting them instantly, but it's harming their faith in the media.

These things can take months. But doing it nice and slowly will get people to realize it. I don't completely agree with Yuri, he is talking about short term with them not believing it. But you put that doubt into their minds and they can see it in the future when they normally wouldn't. We have the truth on our side, when someone is lying the more you press them, the more likely they are to be caught. And media is being pressed extremely hard by Trump right now, which means they are weak and vulnerable.

The irony is that some leftists are so fucking delusional that they genuinely believe that the media is against Hillary and biased towards Trump, if you can even imagine that. Especially CNN, which makes the least fucking sense.

This seriously, do not even give time to this new jew bullshit, its just a new edition of "Trump talks and says things in ways we dont like" pic related, leftypol is starting to realize this as well.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/07/evangelical-leaders-shrug-at-donald-trump-s-lewd-comments.html

fortune.com/2016/10/09/evangelical-leaders-back-trump/

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/10/09/the-deep-disgust-for-hillary-clinton-that-drives-so-many-evangelicals-to-support-trump/

Is this all they have on Trump?
Stern's show is supposed to be over the top and exaggerated. Also, those interviews have been on Jewtube for years.

I have a hard time seeing how this will sway anyone. Anyone likely to be genuinely outraged by this shit will already be voting for Hillary.

You trigger them and you keep triggering them until they shut down completely. They don't need to help, they just need to get out of the way.

It won't. Instead it is being used to demotivate the independents and Trump supporters from voting. No one is even outraged by this shit. It wasn't even trending on Facebook as much as the wikileaks emails. But the media is using it to keep us from going to the polls and to make us believe it's hopeless. This is a despair tactic.

This is just Megyn Kelly sexism claims only more stale.
Showing he said stuff like this on Howard Stern only adds to the fact that the people trying to roast Trump over such content are hypocrites with no sense of humor.
Also lol, Hillary treading into the sexual promiscuity realm.
Bill fucking Clinton.
That is all.

lnterviews with a literal kike who's show is exclusively interviews with porn stars and celebrities about their sex lives. Such gripping news, this will surely make the goyim vote for Hillary now.

It is an excuse to slant the published polls again.

literally nothing

It looks like he felt embarrassed but didn't want Stern to say anything else. Path of least resistance.

If anything, his mistake is going on Stern's show at all. You can't just go on and not play the part.

I listened to the clip. Trump is obviously comfortable during this part.

OMG GUIZE HE'S FINISHED

they never learn

I heard him explain that he liked going on stern because it's one of the only shows where you can just shoot the shit and banter, whereas the other shows always want to get super serious about everything.

Have you ever had something said to you and you just play it off but inside you are like "fuck why did he ask me that?" That's what I think happened. If he said something then Stern would have said more raunchy stuff.

It's not even a mistake. But yeah you have to play the part on these shows. Stern always asks crazy questions that you just answer quickly if you don't like them.

BTW, I fucked up. I meant to say "Trump obviously isn't comfortable", not "Trump is obviously comfortable".

No big deal. Because even if he did seem comfortable, it's unlikely he was anyway. He's always been protective of his kids. It reminds me of the Iraq war thing where he said "yeah whatever" and that was taken as FULL SUPPORT.

Note none of these are being shown in full by MSM. Everything is just exerts and clickbait titles.

Thank you for making the world a better place.

Like this is going to do anything, half this country is bluepilled to hell and back and addicted to beauty paegents that might as well be televised child porn. The other half knows that saying lewd things about attractive women isn't jack shit compared to getting four Americans killed then shitposting in court about it.

excerpts*
Though the media sure is exerting themselves in pushing this bullshit.

What? That all just sounds like Trump playing along with a typical Howard Stern interview. If you've ever heard these, it's always Stern stroking himself while asking for erotic details on a story and most people just saying "Yeah" "I guess so". Even Megyn Kelly did one of these where they were talking about tit and dick sizes.

It's coming tonight. MSM can't get the proper coverage for this so they're going to force it into the debate.
archive.is/hxGam

Wishful thinking user, he was a nobody during TNG and he's a nobody now.

Hoo, hoo I got Trump in trouble Robin. I still don't see why this is a scandal? The GOP would have aired this during the primaries.

(Checked)

The only people who might care are Christcucks. Once again proving themselves to be enemies of the white race.

Democrats and globalists are banking on people having short-term memories. So what was once old is now new.

Evangelical leaders have already come out and publicly forgiven him. I'm of the belief that if this "scandal" didn't even shake the evangelicals he won't be losing a voter.

Chirstcucks have no choice but to vote for Trump because they know a Clinton presidency would screw them over big league.

REPORTED FOR INTL

Unless they release video of him supporting open borders & a hemispheric common market, Trump supporters will give no fucks.

ALART
ALART

SHOCKING ENTERTAINER ACTS LIKE A SHOCKING ENTERTAINER ON A SHOCK JOCK SHOW 10 YEARS AGO

hoo hoo

Holy kek, even the time stamp and ID got dubs. Vomiting confirmed self defense.

checked.
it's funny, being in the military for years, what Trump said was pretty tame
I've heard Colonels, Majors and even Generals talking about some really nasty shit.

Numales will forever signal their virtue, but nothing is more of a turnoff to women than choirboys

I fucking hate to say it, but I may have to defect to Russia.

If Hillary wins, to hell with this nation. It's over.

Not good enough; join the army and sabotage shit during the inevitable war whilst yelling:
CHRIST IS RISEN
like the Russian soldiers do when they remove kebab.

my sides

Oldfag here

Too old to enlist.

Dear God shut up Wesley you insufferable nu-male cuck.

So what?

Trump confirms Ivanka is for lewd :^)

Your dubs are great and that picture made me laugh.

It's LITERALLY nothing, just like the guy at a rally calling Hill a pussy and Trump repeats it

Looks like it's nothing.

Just know that there are millions upon millions of people out there that feel just like you and I do. That's why he's doing so well. The people are waking up to what's happening, his popularity, in spite of all of the relentless attacks, is proof of that.

few sane people left.

simply things are set so that like minded such as this cannot connect physically

so every Howard Stern show ever then.

twitter.com/benbosk/status/785309089870020608

She's so fucking cute god damnit