I really hate the Calarts style

I really hate the Calarts style

okay

Anyone have the gif, you know the one.

Welcome to the club

Hey Holla Forums

To be fair Rebecca Sugar uses that style but she didn't graduate from cal arts. Though it is annoying seeing this noodle limb potato head crap everywhere. I think it came from Adventures of Flapjack.

lol you post on a board for two dead mediums.

Hey reddit.

No thanks.

Half of the people that do the "CalArts" style don't go to CalArts. It's more people at CN just emulate what's hot, and a few people that did go to CalArts had a style that was popular.

Anyways, despite all the moaning we do about noodle arms and potato grins, there's a lot of cartoons being made without that style. They're just equally as shit as the ones that do, so we don't talk about them either.

I totally forgot about that old meme

same

Go back to Holla Forums you kike.

hey reddit

How about you fix both of your cucked mediums first, cuck?

You got me!
So was this your thread or are you just pissy at another thread and bumping it off the front page?

It was you all along.

Passerbys take note
This what thread looks like when one autist with a grudge against Holla Forums and Holla Forums tries to stir shit by arguing with himself
He tried to stir shit between Holla Forums and /a/ but that didn't work so now he's doing this

Oh, I see an autist all right.

Fuck you, there's 2 anons in this thread.
The other guy is necrobumping to shit up the place, and Holla Forums was the last board to get pissy at us.
Holla Forums and /a/ was only because of JoJo being allowed here, and the anime haters got upset, so they tried to make everyone hate /a/.

And the whole Cartoons cant be waifus thing had nothing to do i guess, neither the Hero Nacademia or whatever that Shinto-Buddhist sky-high anime thing shilling either.

That was after. It wasn't nearly as bad as the JoJo shitpost fight.

Why hi there Takashi0, fuck off back to Tumblr where you and your "animation in kids shows doesn't matter" ass belong

Why are they pissy at us?

You must mean this one.

Yes.
That was one guy actually, and don't forget he paid for an advertisement with autism bux.

Who?

They're this really annoying "Anti-SJW" bloggers who thinks that animation quality doesn't matter in kids shows and that nobody should care because it's for kids.

They're one of those people who thinks that because kids watch a show said show doesn't have to use good quality animation because "it's for kids"

What the fuck, Japan? What is it with Asians and zero compassion for their fellow man?

Take your meds

Its literally just one autist

That's the one!

Hey Holla Forums

I'm a Loki IRL fan so

This is the stuff you have to expect from Holla Forums.

Found the refugee.

I'm from sugen, can't lie. I was a faggot there, and I'm a faggot here.

Then you'll fight right in with Holla Forums

What the fuck are those things supposed to be? Why is the art so horrible?

Because when supply greatly exceeds demand, value decreases

Pan-Pizza's webcomic, Loki IRL.

I … I actually used to browse his blog a bit. Shame thats what he turned into.

same

I can't even tell if this is supposed to be serious.