Hillary is McCarthy

Few days ago, on different chans over the internet, a guy talked a lot about a strange story concerning the US Secret services, the US presidential, and the chan subculture.

Basically, he was telling this: Since Obama is president of the USA, the secret services are spying the internet activities of the "far right" militants (T-parties, alt-right, etc.) All their online activities are recorded, no exception.

But: they really focus on the activities of the alt-rights militants on the different chans all over the world. While lurking or posting, most of them forgot those chans are public, and they act like if they were anonymous (it's absolutely not the case. You are not anonymous).

During 8 years, some special services working for Obama build a huge list of "alt-right" militants likely to be pedophiles. Easy algorithm: you wrote "nigger"? you lurked "lolicon"? You're on the list. You wrote "feminazi"? you faped at jailbaits? You're on the list. etc

in USA, Hillary Clinton is about to establish a hate speech control, by accusing the "alt-right" militants of being pedophiles.

Then explain why California is literally making pedophilia legal?

lmao

EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY
EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY

EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY
EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY====EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY
EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY

EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY
EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY

EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY
EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY

EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY
EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY

EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY
EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY

EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY
EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY

EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY
EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY

EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY
EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY

EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY
EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY

EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY
EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY

EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY
EPIC THREAD IMKAMPFY

Not for alt-right.

wut?

Wow I'm 100% convinced now. Surely this will happen just like the dozen of other leaks on halfchan. Thanks OP for this valuable and totally not LARPing thread!

Wrong thread bro, homosex is over here >>>7793916

Sure, another retarded tactic of "don't vote Trump, goyim" If you're not willing to risk it all to save your nation, you deserve the rope anyway.

I agree with that.
I'd say that if we warn everywhere that Hillary is doing that pedo repression, we can stop het.

That unsubstantiated FUD to get Trump supporters not to vote? You want us to help you spread that? Go fuck yourself, shillfag.

This is happening.
If you spread it enough, we could stop it.
Think about it.

Sounds like scaremongering to suppress voter turnout. While technically possible, it would imply multiple branches of government operating together which is a joke and a half. Act strong when you're weak, and all that.

Step 1: You vote for trump on an Electronic voting machine.

Step 2: they see you vote for trump, they look for you on the pedo list.

Step 3: if during the last 8 years, you ever lurked some pedo shit => You're going to have a lot of troubles.

Assange is warning you: Hillary Clinton is going to use the same methodology as McCarthy.

Using a taboo sexual topic to make some political repression IS the core of McCarthism.

Well, that what they're going to do if you ever lurked some pedo stuff and voted for Trump on an electronic voting machine.

thats fine. i want to die anyway, im just too much of a pussy to do it myself. maybe ill take some feds down with me.
i get the feeling you are not too familiar with Holla Forums

So fucking what you cuckold? You're gonna bow down and take it all up the ass because you're afraid? You deserve to be shot when shit hits the fan.

Bad metaphor. McCarthy was correct on everything, while Hillary is the devil itself.

We shouldn't be using electronic voting machines because they're not secure platforms. An electronic vote can be easily deleted or altered.

What the fuck did Melissa McCarthy ever do to you to deserve that?!
I mean, y'know, other than Ghostbusters.

Thing is, there are simply far too many of us. We would wind up overwhelming the legal system, overwhelming the prison system.

Also, McCarthy did nothing wrong. He was exactly right about every single communist he persecuted.

There are a lot of pedo lurkers: too much too jail them all.
There are a lot of alt-right guys: too much too jail them all.
Alt-right pedophiles? Hillary is going to send all of them to psychiatric hospital, in the McCarthy way of doing.

Another slide thread made by an idiot that does not know a single thing about tech and thinks the alt-right is real.

Given the facts:
1. You've got no proof of any of this shit
2. You're trying to brand us all pedos by implication

It follows that:
– You're a troll/shill/cocksucker.

This. Some guy on a chan said isn't sauce.

nope. I'm saying the pedo "alt-rigth" fags should not vote on electronic voting machine.

Sure thing, instead vote by mail and have it shred when they see a vote for Trump. Fuck off shill, stop trying to tell people not to vote.

CTR more liek NTR

You give the government far too much credit.